Born to Love Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Thanksgiving changed everything.
3.5k words
4.56
24.1k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanksgiving Day, 2017 was the day that changed our situation the most that year. It started out like any other day; I woke up, still spooning my cute sister, Krysta, as I'd been doing since she started staying with me. I kissed her, and she woke with a smile.

"Hey baby," she said.

"Good morning," I said with a smile. "Happy Thanksgiving."

She pressed her ass against my hard dick, and let out a little moan.

"Well, not quite, but I can help you make it one," she teased.

She turned and straddled me, and pressed her pussy against my shaft, not letting me inside her just yet, but grinding against me. Her warm pussy teased my dick while I held her hips. She rode me slowly, then leaned down to kiss me while she squeaked and moaned.

I loved the cute noises she made when we fucked slow. Of course, when we fucked hard or fast, she was very vocal. I sometimes wondered what my neighbors thought, it was clear they must hear her cries of pleasure. Of course, it all became a big joke, eventually; I would make the comment that my neighbors listen to excellent porn, whether they wanted to or not. They didn't know my sister was the one they heard, I'm sure if they did, they'd report us for incest.

I could feel Krysta's pussy getting wetter as I started sucking on her tit, fondling the other. The slick of her juices against my hard cock made me want her pussy even more, all the while her hardening nipples became my focus, and her squeaks and moans continued.

She liked to tease me from time to time, it was like a build-up for her, knowing I'd be my hardest when she was ready to take me inside her. She was in charge, but we were equal partners, each with our own wants and desires.

I could sense an earnestness in her as she finally guided me inside her. Sparks flew between us, just as the first time we'd had sex, just as with every time so far. She rode me with intense passion, while removing her tit from my mouth, so she could kiss me again.

Her hips moved in waves, more squeaks emanated from her that told me she was enjoying herself, seconded only by the slick of her juices produced by her tight pussy, which held me inside her.

"I never get used to how hot this is," she moaned. "Can't believe I've got my brothers big cock in me every day."

"If mom and dad knew, they'd kill us," I said.

We rolled over, so I was on top, her legs stayed bent in about the same position they were in before.

"I don't think mom would be as upset as dad," she said. "Least I found a guy who'll treat me right. One I can start a family with."

I paused a moment. "What? Like... right now?"

"Not necessarily. Why'd you stop?" she giggled. "Keep going."

I did as she said, although I wondered if she was even still on the pill. We hadn't talked much about having kids of our own, but it was something I knew she wanted, even if I was her brother.

In and out, in and out. I was gentle with her, and she felt like a dream wrapped around my cock. It was a thrill to have sex with her, my cutie sister, and as we fucked time and again, it became easier to last longer with her. The initial hyper-stimulation I felt each time, eventually subsided, and then there was sheer enjoyment between us. Like a normal couple, we would fuck whenever she felt the need, and it was my pleasure to bring her to orgasm each time.

"Faster," she breathed.

I did as she asked, not that I was complaining. I could feel her juices soaking my cock as I thrust in and out of her. We were both close already, but the sex was so erotic, neither of us cared. I could feel her pussy clench around my dick, sending me into euphoric suspension.

As my cum shot into my sister yet again, I felt a sense of completion, and release. Her loud moans signaled her enjoyment, our passionate kiss that followed would confirm mine, as the sixth spurt finally erupted into her welcoming cunt.

"We should probably get ready to go," I panted.

I kissed every inch of the left side of her neck, then her tits.

"I hate that we have to get up," she whined. "But, if we don't, they're gonna wonder where we are."

"Yeah," I said.

I finally pulled out of her, then kissed her clit to tease her.

"You can't get enough of me, can you?" she giggled.

"Never," I laughed.

"Well, come on, let's get in the shower, and you can help me wash," she said, as she finally got up.

After the shower, Krysta made a point to fuss about her hair. It was short, which is how we both liked it, but she didn't want it to 'look too good,' as she put it.

"If it looks too good, they're going to think I'm dressing up for someone," I heard her say.

I rolled my eyes, but understood the logic. I told her to have it like she normally does; parted off-center and to the side. She finally agreed, and did so.

As we finally arrived at our Grandparents' house, we started recalling the fun we used to have in the surrounding woods. It was never like what we were doing that morning, but it was time we spent together talking, and playing 'Truth Or Dare' when the time called for it.

"Well, the twins are here," Krysta said, as we pulled in.

The twins were our first-cousins; Katherine, Kat for short, and Ayden. They were twenty-three at the time. Kat also had blonde hair, but kept it longer, and her figure favored it.

The afternoon started to go by quickly, despite only having people to talk to as the entertainment, mixed in with something on TV, that I didn't typically watch, although it was mildly entertaining.

2 O'Clock rolled around, and Krysta passed by me to go back to her seat, after pouring some tea for herself. Her ass swayed, and was a pleasure to look at any time... I caught myself staring, and quickly looked around to see if anyone had noticed, somehow, everyone was oblivious to what just happened, likely by the fact that we were all family; most people don't think to pay close attention to family, specifically for signs of a relationship.

I began speaking with one of my aunts; the twins' mother, specifically, and she'd asked me what I do for a living.

"Oh, well uh," I stuttered. "Basically, I work from home. I write reports for a company... sorry, that's the most specific I can get."

"Why's that?" she asked.

"They have people in my department sign NDA's, which cover what we do, who we work for, things like that. I can't legally get into specifics," I said.

I glanced over at Krysta, who was sitting across the table from me and our aunt, and squirming in her seat. This, I found, was something she did when she's wet, and can't do anything about it. I wondered what she was thinking at that moment.

Now came about 3 O'Clock, and Krysta's squirming had become more pronounced, although I think the person she was talking to figured it was just her normal movement. At a break in the conversation, she glanced over at me with a look, as if pleading me to satisfy her.

I gave her a look as well; the 'at a family gathering?' look. She shot back 'yes,' then pointed up the stairs with her eyes. To other people, it would've looked like she was rolling her eyes, but unless they caught the rest, they'd have no clue. We were careful not to draw attention to ourselves during our non-verbal, secret conversation.

Someone went toward the restroom, and shortly after, Krysta excused herself from the conversation, and passed by me as she cleared her throat. She went upstairs to the other restroom; not often used, unless someone was in the downstairs one.

I waited a few minutes, and had planned to join her, until the person downstairs came out of the restroom. Luckily, our dad went in, and I excused myself from my aunt, then went upstairs to join my very horny sister.

I wondered if anyone had noticed the two of us slinking off toward the same area, given that we'd both been talking to someone at the time, but it wasn't something I dwelled on. It wasn't as though we'd be gone long, right?

I entered the restroom, and closed the door. Krysta pounced with a passionate kiss, as her hands worked to undo my belt buckle. I reached for the button on her jeans, and quickly had her pants partly down, her pink cloth panties exposed.

She finally got my buckle undone, and similarly pulled my jeans down as well, and carefully set them on the floor, so that the buckle wouldn't bang against the tiling. My boxers were removed next, then I finally was able to get her jeans and panties off as well.

I pressed her against the wall, and slid into her, however slightly I could, but it was only enough to tease her, and make her want more. We opted for the floor, and she laid on her back as I entered her from above. She was careful not to moan loudly, although it wasn't her best skill. She had to hold her mouth closed with both hands, as I pounded into her; something she'd come to expect from me.

She wrapped her legs around me yet again, and I watched her heavy breathing as we fucked.

"This is crazy," I whispered. "What if someone stands out in the hall to wait for whoever's in here?"

My question would go unanswered, since Krysta's moans would escape her mouth and make obvious to all, what we were doing, should she try to answer me. She was wetter now than she'd been previously, seemingly turned on by the danger; the threat of being discovered. Admittedly, I too was turned on by the prospect, but it was something I didn't expect, certainly not as I began cumming inside her for the second time that day.

The door swung open at that moment, and in came Kat. She saw us in the compromising position, and closed the door as her eyes widened.

"Oh my god..." Krysta said.

"Please don't tell anyone," I said to Kat.

Kat simply shook her head, and stared at us, while I pulled out of Krysta, and we both began dressing again. Once we were dressed, I looked over at Kat, wondering what she was going to do.

"Andy..." Krysta said.

"Are you okay with what you saw here?" I asked Kat.

"Um... yeah," Kat said, and even giggled.

"What's funny?" I said.

"Well, it's just that... I'm glad I'm not the only one," she said.

"What do you mean?" I said.

Kat bit her lower lip, and smiled. "Ayden and I have been having sex for years, behind everyone's backs. That's one of the reasons we got our own place, actually."

Krysta and I were stunned, as neither of us had any idea that the twins were involved.

"Wow," I said. "So, you're not going to tell anyone?"

"No," Kat shook her head. "Even if it weren't hypocritical for me to rat you out, I wouldn't. Incest is hot."

"Thank you," I said.

"Can I watch sometime?" Kat said. "Maybe even join?"

Krysta wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me, as if to subtly show possession of me.

"What do you think?" I asked Krysta. "Would you be okay with her watching us sometime?"

"Maybe on special occasions," Krysta said. "But we'd better get back down there before somebody starts suspecting something."

We went back downstairs, although not together, and the rest of the day went by as a normal Thanksgiving holiday, except for knowing that four of us in the large grouping were fucking a family member.

That night, Krysta and I went back to my apartment, talking about the day's events, still in disbelief that our twin cousins were having sex, but glad they were, if for no more reason than our own sake. I tossed my keys onto the nearby desk, locked my door, bolted it, and sat on the couch. Krysta began shedding her clothes, one piece at a time, starting with her shirt, then her pants, until finally she was standing in front of me in nothing but her pink panties, and ankle socks. She straddled me, and our lips met.

"Again?" I muttered.

"Yes, please," she said.

As she worked my buckle for the second time that day, I pulled her panties down past her butt cheeks, and grabbed her ass with both hands. It felt good to touch her like this, it felt even better that she was practically begging me for it.

"You've been really horny, sis," I said.

"Well, I'm actually horny quite often, but having you inside me is so hot, that I want it more," she said. "Does the idea of fucking me turn you on?"

"You know it does," I smiled at her.

"Good," she said, as she stood up off me. "Wanna look at some porn while we fuck?"

She pulled her panties off, and tossed them at me, then stood by my desk with a seductive look on her face.

"What kind?" I asked.

"Hmm," she said. "Maybe something with a chatroom?"

"A chatroom?" I said. "Why?"

"Because we can be anonymous, and we can tell people about us," she said. "It would get me so wet, knowing that someone else knows that siblings were having sex while they chat."

"Yeah, I know a site," I said. "But the chat room isn't usually active, sis, I can't make any promises."

I got up and undressed.

"Something tells me that it'll pick up once they know a brother and sister are fucking like bunnies," she said.

I laughed at her phrasing; 'fucking like bunnies'. She made it sound so casual, or at least normal. It was starting to feel normal for us both, I felt. I sat in the chair, and logged onto the site, while Krysta got some iced tea for us. It was clear, she thought we'd be online for a while. She sat in my lap, facing the keyboard, and carefully inserted my hard cock inside her slippery pussy. She didn't ride me, instead she simply wiggled her hips slowly, so I wouldn't go limp on her.

The chatroom was noticeably silent, save for two users who were fairly new, and one other that I'd spoken with before. Krysta noticed that my avatar was the picture I took of her pussy, and looked at me with a fake look of surprise. Truthfully, I'd told her that I'd done it. I reached for the keyboard to type something, and Krysta smacked my hand with a giggle.

"You should be using those hands to play with me," she said. "I'll type, you get creative with those hands."

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Hey everyone! I'm Krysta, and I just want everyone on chat to know that me and my bro are a couple. I'm sitting in his lap right now, and he's inside me.

Chap90: Wow! So, you two fuck?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Yeah. We fuck like bunnies! :D

Chap90: How long has that been going on?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Just started this year, actually. We got a late start, so we're trying to make up for all the lost time.

KodaMan: That's so hot. Wish my sister would hook up with me.

Chap90: I don't even have a sister, but I've had sex with a cousin before. Sadly didn't last, but that was over twenty years ago now.

KA-Bro'n'Sis: I'm so wet right now. :P

Chap90: Do your folks know you two are having sex?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Shit no.

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Well, actually, I can't say that. We got caught today.

KodaMan: :O

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Yeah...

KA-Bro'n'Sis: We were at our grandparents' house for Thanksgiving, and we were fucking in the bathroom when one of our cousins walked in and caught us at the end. But, she told us her and her brother are also having sex, so I think it's all good.

Krysta's movements changed; now she was moving her hips in small circles, while I played with her B-Cup tits.

KodaMan: Did you guys ever fool around before this?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Nope. I spent a long while dropping subtle hints that my brother clearly wasn't getting. I caught him looking at me in that way a couple times, even though he didn't realize it. He said he's had a crush on me for like ten years.

KodaMan: How old are you guys?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: I'm 29, and my bro is 32.

KodaMan: Well, at least you guys got together, even if it was later than some couples. What are you two doing now?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Having sex, and looking at porn. I'm being nosy about his stuff on his computer too. :P

KA-Bro'n'Sis: My brother writes incest stories sometimes, so I've been looking through them. Lots of bro-sis stuff lol.

Chap90: What are you guys into?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Incest, of course. :P

Chap90: LOL And what else?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Just about anything that turns us on while we fuck, but mostly incest stuff. Plus, it makes me wet knowing that other people know me and my bro fuck, and I get the same high from knowing about other brothers and sisters having sex.

Krysta started actively riding me at that point. Her movement eager, and served to remind me just how wet she actually was. I moved one of my hands down to her pussy, and toyed with her clit. She let out a soft moan.

KA-Bro'n'Sis: He's rubbing my clit. He feels really good inside me.

KodaMan: I bet he does.

Chap90: Does he cum inside you?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Mhm. I won't let him cum anywhere else. :P

I kept playing with her, using both hands, her left nipple firmly in my palm, and my middle fingers rubbing her clit in circular patterns. Her juices dripped down my shaft, and the familiar sound of our deed filled the air. The whole time, I was reading the chat, and looking at whatever images Krysta brought up.

Finally, in her browsing, she brought up a video of a brother and sister having sex. I noticed a smirk on her face, as she watched the duo fucking on camera. Her pussy contracted, and she moaned again while picking up her motions.

The chat notification popped up on the screen, and Krysta paused the video to go to it.

KodaMan: I gotta log off, will you guys be back some time?

KA-Bro'n'Sis: Yeah, we'll try to be on chat as much as possible.

She brought the video back up again, and the siblings on screen were standing; the sister was bent over with one leg propped up, while the brother was slowly fucking her from behind. It didn't take long for the guy to blow his load inside his sister, and as he did, I did as well.

"Fuck," I said with a hint of satisfaction; something that was easy for me to gain when having sex with my cute, blonde, nympho sister.

"You cum?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said. I kept toying her clit while she went back to the chat.

KA-Bro'n'Sis: He just came. :)

Chap90: Nice!

KodaMan: Hot! Well, I'm off. Bye you guys, I'll try to catch you when I'm on.

KA-Bro'n'Sis: We gotta go to bed too, it was nice chatting with you.

Krysta closed the chat, and logged me off before getting up. I was a mess, particularly of her juices, but she was all too happy to lick my cock clean before we made our way to the bedroom.

We got in bed, still naked, and Krysta cuddled against me with her back to me, and her ass right where my dick was. I held her, as we kissed, but she stopped a moment, and turned to face me.

"Andy, we should talk..." she said.

"About what?" I said.

"About starting a family," she said.

"You really want to?" I said. "With me?"

"Yeah..." she said. "And I know that's just going to complicate our lives even more, but, I don't want to stop."

"We wouldn't have to stop, just stay on the pill if it concerns you," I said.

"You know how I've been throwing up lately?" she said. "Well, I think it's my birth control pills doing it."

"Really?" I said. "What makes you say that?"

"I've been reading some stuff online that says it can," she said. "Obviously, the easiest way to make sure, is to stop taking them, but..."

"But you could get pregnant," I finished the sentence for her.

"Right," she said. "But like I said, I want to."

I paused a moment, but smiled.

"Okay then," I said. "Don't take them anymore."

"Really?" she said, and smiled.

"Yeah, totally serious," I said.

She kissed me, and thanked me, then we went back to cuddling before finally falling asleep with her in my arms.