Born to Please Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

I wanted to shout at the redhead 'Luanna is with me, damnit!' but remained silent instead.

"Oh, I know--I felt the same thing when I saw you," confessed my girlfriend plunging yet another knife into my heart.

Suddenly Pat squinted at me thru narrowed eyes and simply said , "WELL?"

I blushed a deep red and held up the panties for her to see I had cleaned them.

"Good boy," she said softening her tone. "Put them on--we're tired of looking at that silly thing between your legs...my God, look how small his nut sac is, Lu...the boy has hamster-balls!"

They broke down in a fit of laughter as I scrambled to pull the panties up my legs and hide my genitals from their view and salvage what little ego I had remaining.

To my sorrow and chagrin, Pat barked at me, "HAMSTER-BALLS, GET ON YOUR KNEES!"

"Keep your back straight--clasp your hands behind you--now lower your eyes and look at Luanna's feet--good boy, this is how you should act around women!" she said. "You know, dear, he does seem to be a rather submissive boy...maybe there's hope for him yet!"

I remained in that position for the next half-hour as the women talked. They spoke of their past loves, and the sex they enjoyed. My girlfriend opened up to Pat like I wasn't even in the same room with her. Another dagger to my heart.

I vaguely listened to them. Finally, I heard Pat say to my girlfriend, "Lu, honey, I have to go to Chicago for a few days on business...Herman was a bad husband and a lousy lay, but he sure knew how to make money...I need to close a couple accounts...I moved to the Caribbean a few months ago, and I want to cash-out my property and stocks...you know, dear, I'd love to come back here when I'm finished...would that be okay with you? Who knows, we just may be able to rekindle the old flame."

I heard Luanna gush, "Oh, yes, Patty, please come back here before you go home!"

"Hahaha, Lu, I brought your favorite toy with me...if you want, maybe I'll use it on you when I get back!" said Pat.

"Oh, Patty I'm blushing...oh my..."

"Okay, it's settled—-I'll be back here in a few days...in the meantime though, we need to teach your boy how to properly satisfy a woman...get up, hamster-balls, and march into the bedroom NOW!"

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I said and obeyed her command.

The women followed me into the bedroom and immediately embraced and began kissing again. I wondered if I was about to experience my first threesome. My penis began to rise inside the panties.

The redhead began undressing my girlfriend. She praised Lu for taking such good care of herself.

"My God, honey, your body is the same as when you were eighteen...oh, Sweetie, I can't wait to get you into my bed...but for now, let's get you naked so I can show hamster-balls how to eat cunt!"

It was the first time the lights were left on when we were going to have sex.

I couldn't believe how brazen my girlfriend became...she and Pat lay side-by-side kissing and caressing one another. Pat was still fully clothed, while I stared at Luanna's nudity...it was very rare for her to allow me to see her totally naked.

Pat soon had Luanna gasping and sighing. I watched in amazement as Pat stroked and massaged the folds Lu's pussy. My girlfriend unashamedly opened her legs even wider.

"Hamster-balls, kneel between her legs!" ordered the redhead.

"Y-Yes, Mistress," I dutifully replied.

Pat kneeled beside me and pushed my head into Lu's open cunt. Her pussy was so wet I thought she'd already orgasmed. Pat whispered a litany of non-stop orders and suggestions on how to properly eat a cunt, and in only a few minutes I had Luanna thrashing about the bed.

Pat pushed my face deeper into Lu's pussy and yelled, "LICK HER CLIT, HAMSTER-BALLS--KEEP YOUR TONGUE MOVING ON HER CLIT!"

My girlfriend suddenly shrieked and screamed like I'd never heard before. My face was sloppy wet with her pussy juice. I followed the instructions and kept my tongue licking her clit until she pushed my head from her open crotch.

"OH MY GOD-THAT WAS WONDERFUL!" she cried out.

Pat kissed Lu one more time. She then pointed at my boner straining inside the panties, laughed, and said to Lu, "It's up to you what you want him to do with that thing...until I get back, you're in charge of his orgasms...you can let him jerk-off, or you can tell him 'NO'...whatever you want, honey!"

And then to me she said in a most threatening manner: "And you, you disgusting little pervert--you will obey Luanna OR ELSE--when I get back, if I hear that you disobeyed, or disappointed her IN ANY WAY--I will use the belt on you and you won't be able to sit still for a week! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, BOY?"

OH MY GOD--"Y-Y-Yes, Mistress!"

"Lu, dear, it may be a good idea to teach this little boy some humility...it might be helpful if from now on, he addresses you as 'Mistress Luanna'--would you like that, dear?"

I heard my girlfriend laugh then say, "I would like that very much!"

The evil redhead gave me a sharp slap on my tortured buttocks and said, "How do you properly thank your Mistress for allowing you to eat her pussy?"

Oh my God...I scrambled lower, took one foot in my hands and kissed it, and said, "Thank you, Mistress Luanna for letting me eat your pussy" and took hold of her other foot and kissed it and repeated my words.

Pat stood by the side of the bed, leaned down and gave Luanna another long and passionate kiss.

"I have to be going, dear...I'll call you from Chicago...we'll make plans...we'll discuss what should be done with this so-called boyfriend of yours when I get back...I love you, dear, I've never stopped loving you!"

"Oh my God, Patty, I never stopped loving you, too--I am SO happy that you're back in my life!"

Once Pat was gone, Luanna wasted no time exercising her new-found authority over me.

She giggled and pointed at my boner and said, "I want you to eat my pussy again, pantyboy...if you do a good job, I MIGHT let you jerk-off inside your panties...would you like that, pantyboy?"

Humiliated to hear my usually shy and demure girlfriend talk to me like that, I simply said, "Y-Yes, Mistress Luanna--yes, I would like that very much!"

Addressing her as 'Mistress' was not as difficult as I imagined.

"Good boy," she said. "What are you waiting for? EAT MY CUNT, PANTYBOY!"

Oh my God...the tone of her voice caused more blood to rush to my prick and my head swooned in delight...I shouted "YES, MISTRESS LUANNA" and buried my face between her widely spread legs while my penis throbbed inside the lacy, black panties.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers
12