Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"No thank you, I will call for a taxi with my mobile phone, I want to get home to think." He replied as he walked unsteadily to the front door where he has left his walking stick. "Thank you again Jayne, you have done more for me today than you realise. I will see you both soon. Goodbye." I opened the door and Jayne and I watched Mr. Wilson walk unsteadily down the path to the street.

"You were brilliant, absolutely wonderful." I said as I hugged my subbie.

"Thank you Sir, you sure know how to test a girl."

"Coffee or something else?" I asked.

"To be honest Sir, what I need right now is a good fuck. That crop sure got my juices going." Jayne said anxiously.

I just grinned and guided my eager subbie to my bedroom where I quickly stripped and lay down on my back. "I'm all yours my subbie, hop on board and keep those stripes off the sheets." I pointed to the condoms on the bedside table as I said, "We will have STD tests at the doctors next week so we won't have to use them all the time."

Jayne grinned at my words and winced a bit as she climbed stiffly onto the bed. But the lingering pain was soon forgotten as she quickly sucked me to erection, rolled on a condom and lowered her pussy onto my cock. We both moaned with pleasure, as Jayne remained almost motionless while we savoured the sensations of my cock deep inside her sex. After a short time my sexy subbie started to move up and down, slowly at first but picking up speed as the sexual tension built in our bodies. I reached out and grasped hold of Jayne's bouncing breasts, squeezing the firm flesh and pinching the hard nipples. After the exertions of the morning it wasn't long before Jayne yelled loudly as the badly needed orgasm shuddered through her body. My wonderful new friend continued to slide up and my cock until I reached my powerful climax. Jayne collapsed forward onto my chest so I wrapped my arms around her while we both recovered from our exertions. Some time later I kissed my tired looking lover, eased her onto the bed to lie on her tummy and slipped out to the kitchen as the phone rang.

"Some well earned nibbles for my little sexpot," I said as I returned and placed on the bed a large plate of crackers, cheese, chocolate and fresh fruit together with two glasses of orange juice.

"Oh thank you Sir, you are so kind." Jayne gratefully replied as she carefully eased herself to lie sideways propped up on an elbow. "May I ask some questions?"

"Of course, I think we can regard this as time out, ask away." I said as I wondered about Jayne's request.

"Why do you call him Mr. Wilson and not by his christian name?" Jayne inquired as she nibbled on a Jatz cracker and King Island tasty cheese. "This is so yummy, Sir."

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I actually don't know his first name and nobody I've met in the local D/s scene knows either." I drank some juice and continued. "I do know that his wife always referred to him as Mr. Wilson, never as Sir or Master, so I guess it's just stuck. He is very well respected by all I have met."

Jayne thought about my answer for a short time and nodded, "Actually I like calling him Mr. Wilson, he is a lovely man and I hope we helped him this morning."

"I'm sure you did, I bet we will hear from him soon. Next question?"

"Sir, how old were you when you realised you were dominant?" Jayne asked with a twinkle in her eyes. " I knew I loved to help people before I reached my teens, but of course I knew nothing about submission at that time."

"That's easy, it was a day after my eighteenth birthday."

"Really?" The surprise showed on Jayne's face.

"Yes, do you want to hear the story? I'll try to make a precis of it." I grinned at Jayne's vigorous nodding and continued. "The husband of the lady next door to our house had suddenly run off with another woman leaving her all alone. Good riddance my parents reckoned. Anyway Christine, our neighbour, asked my Mother if someone could help her move some heavy books and a bookcase. As you know my Dad was away a lot travelling in the country and I was quite strong so Mum volunteered me."

Jayne grinned but remained silent as she nibbled on our bedroom picnic.

"So after school on the Monday I went next door to help move the books. There were many heavy old medical books of her father's and it took nearly an hour to take them from the shelves, move the solid shelves to another room and put the books back on the shelves. Then we were in the kitchen having a cold drink when my dominant streak first surfaced,"

"Uh, Christine, was she attractive?" Jayne interrupted.

I smiled at the question and continued. "Not really, her looks were quite average and her hair always a mess but she had a good figure and really large breasts, about forty-two inches I would guess. And being a randy eighteen-year-old I was always perving at her big chest. Anyway as we stood with our drinks Christine said, "I wish I could pay you or give you something for your hard work and your birthday." I don't know where it came from but I replied, "You can show me your breasts."

"Wow!" Jayne exclaimed.

"Yes, I think I was as surprised as she was. Actually for about two seconds her eyes lit up and she smiled excitedly but the her expression soon changed and she said, "Oh, no we can't, you're too young and you live next door." Her first reaction somehow gave me confidence and I ordered again, "Christine, show me your breasts." She was terribly flustered and looked around the kitchen and out the window, anywhere but at me. "Come to your bedroom." I said firmly as I grabbed one of her hands and led her to the front bedroom. I sat on the bed and Christine stood in front of me looking down at the floor. My subbie, I felt so confident, so in control, it is still amazing to look back on."

I paused for some drink as Jayne waited impatiently for me to continue.

"To make a long story short I told Christine to undo the buttons on her shirt one by one which she did, then to take it off and then her bra. She was blushing bright red but stood there showing her huge breasts with big dark nipples and stretch marks to a horny teenager who hadn't seen real breasts since he was a baby. I crooked a finger and she stepped right close to me and I was able to reach out and feel the soft, heavy breasts. I squeezed fairly hard and Christine moaned 'yessssssssss' so I squeezed my fingers even harder. She obviously loved it so I started to pinch and pull the skin and the nipples."

"Mmmmmmm, a girl after my own heart."

"Anyway I lay back on the bed pulling her with me and she straddled my hips and leant forward and smothered my face. All my breast fantasies were coming true as I sucked and nibbled on her teats and I actually bit my teeth into the flesh as well. You can imagine what was happening to my cock in my shorts and Christine could feel it pressing against her too. Just then my Mother rang the front door bell and called out that dinner was nearly ready so that put a quick stop to our playing."

"So that's the end of the story?" Jayne asked.

"Oh no, I went back again that night when my Mother went out with some friends. I lost my virginity when I should have been studying. She was a very nice lady Christine, she loved taking orders and we got together a few more times when it was safe. But then one day I got home from school to see her husband's car in the driveway, he came back to live there again so that put an end to our fun. I did learn a lot from her, end of story."

"Thank you Sir, that was a lovely story." Jayne yawned and stretched. "Could this tired little subbie have your permission to have a siesta for a couple of hours?"

I teasingly pretended to think about my reply before saying, "Yes my subbie, it has been a pretty challenging morning for you, I think we can both have the rest of the day off. You stay here and I'll go outside and garden for a while. But first I must tell you about that phone call, it was about you."

"About me Sir?" Jayne looked surprised.

"Yes it was Chloe the hairdresser. She wanted to know if we are happy with your haircut and I said yes we are, very happy."

"Yes, it's great Sir." Jayne said as she ruffled her fingers through her short locks. "I love the new me."

"And she had another question."

"Yes, Sir?"

"She wanted to know if I would like to watch while she introduced you to the pleasures of sapphic love."

"What? She wants to get into bed with me?" Jayne was incredulous. "While you watch?"

"That seems to be the general idea, yes."

"Oh hell, I've never done anything with another girl and I've never wanted to either." Jayne looked revolted by Chloe's question but suddenly she gazed at me seriously, "But I will if you tell me to, Sir."

"Jayne I admit that watching two sexy women together is a turn on for me but all I want from you is a one word answer, yes or no. I will not force you to do something that obviously repulses you. It is your decision and will not effect the rest of the week, or my final decision."

Jayne paused as she thought about my words. "Then please thank Chloe but the answer is no."

"I already told her that I would contact her if your answer was positive." I said as I eased myself off the bed. "Now you can rest and have your sies......."

"Thank you Sir, you are so kind, for a Dom." Jayne giggled as she cut off my reply with a long kiss.

I slipped into my dirty work clothes and left Jayne sleeping soundly while I attended to some much needed pruning and weeding outside. I always enjoy my garden but my mind was well and truly focused on the sexy submissive lady who came into my life just a few days earlier. For a while I rued the missed years that Jayne could have been in my life but I soon dismissed those thoughts to concentrate on the present. I couldn't have been more pleased with my novice submissive. It's one thing to read and dream about submission but the actual experience can be so different to the fantasy. I was sure that the tests that I put Jayne through were hard but fair and she was, as I had thought on the first day, born to serve. I was pruning some rose bushes in the back garden when Jayne arrived looking beautiful in a loose fitting one-piece floral dress.

"Hi Sir," She said with a bright smile, "Thank you for letting me sleep, I feel much better although my arse is still a bit sore."

"I thought I told you not to call me Sir when we are outside?" I asked quietly but angrily.

"But nobody can see us here." Jayne protested before clamping a hand over her mouth as she realised that she had slipped and then questioned my authority once again.

"Do you know if our neighbour is just the other side of the fence?"

Jayne looked down at the ground as she turned her head from side to side in a silent reply.

"Get back inside and prepare something for dinner, have it ready at six. I will deal with you after that." I ordered.

"Yes Ron." Jayne whispered meekly before scuttling back inside the house.

I completed my pruning in a disturbed state of mind, how could I get it through to Jayne that our unique relationship was for our private times only? As I was clearing up the garden cuttings and placing them in the garden recycle bin an idea occurred to me. I returned to the house in a better frame of mind although I stayed clear of the kitchen until six. The dining room table was immaculately presented with a setting for one person and I placed an extra cushion on the seat opposite mine.

"Jayne, set another placing, you will always eat with me." I paused before adding, "While you are here."

Jayne must have had the extra placing ready on a tray as the worried subbie rushed from the kitchen. "Yes Sir, I will remember that Sir."

Delicious homemade vegetable soup was served and Jayne whispered, "Thank you for the extra cushion Sir," as she eased her bruised buttocks onto the seat.

The rest of the tasty meal was eaten in complete silence as I let the tension build in the small dining room. I wasn't that mad at my subbie but I was determined to get my point into her head and mental pressure can be just as telling as physical.

"That was delicious Jayne." I said as I stood after coffee, "Finish up in the kitchen, make sure your bladder is empty and report to the den."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Oh, and I'll inspect the kitchen later." I added as a throwaway line as I left the dining room.

Fifteen minutes later Jayne knocked on the doorframe and stood at attention awaiting my instructions. I signalled with a finger for her to enter and as she stood before me I unbuttoned down the front of her dress to her waist. I pushed it from Jayne's her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor around her feet.

"On the table, face down." I instructed.

Jayne quickly complied with my order and spread her legs wide apart. After a close inspection of her buttocks I took a tube from a drawer and Jayne jumped as I squirted some of the cold gel onto the bruised area.

"This will help ease the bruising." I said as I gently rubbed the gel into the skin.

Much to Jayne's surprise the good Dom was in action again and she moaned as my fingers slid between her thighs to brush close to her labia. I could feel my subbie relaxing under my hands as I applied the cooling gel.

"Turn over."

Jayne heaved herself around and, after easing her bum onto the table, spread her legs wide apart and looked at me expectantly. "Thank you Sir, that felt lovely."

"You like roses Jayne?" I asked casually as I walked around the table securing her wrists and ankles with the cuffs.

"I love roses Sir." Jayne replied cautiously.

I reached into a large paper bag on my desk, withdrew a handful of rose petals and scattered them along the body of my subbie. Jayne's brow furrowed deeply as another handful of red, yellow, white and pink petals followed the others across her figure. Jayne forced a smile as I recorded her situation on the digital camera.

"My lovely subbie, the only problem with roses is that the flowers come attached to branches with sharp thorns."

Jayne gasped as I withdrew a short length of branch from a rose bush and proceeded to slowly remove the leaves leaving only the thorns. I placed the bare branch over the petals covering Jayne's pussy and retrieved another branch from the bag. I was enjoying myself immensely as I removed the leaves and placed the branch gently over my subbie's breasts.

"So my subbie, do you think you can ever learn not to refer to me as Sir when we are outside?" I asked nonchalantly as I dealt with a third thorny branch and placed it across her tummy.

"Yes Sir, I'm sure I have learnt my lesson. It will not happen again." Jayne replied definitely.

"It had better not, or..........." I left the sentence unfinished as I picked up the branch from her breasts, bent down and blew off the petals.

Jayne winced as I lightly brushed some rose thorns across the curve of her right breast.

"Come now my lover of pain, that didn't hurt did it?" I asked as I brushed the thorns over my left arm using similar pressure. "Remember that the safe word can be ignored if I am sure you are faking it."

"No Sir, it didn't hurt, I just expected it to." Jayne explained lamely. "I remember what you said about the safe, OWWWWWWW SHIT!"

Jayne's exclamation was a result of a thorn being pressed firmly against her right nipple. I nodded in satisfaction at her reaction as I scraped the twig of thorns over both breasts leaving light scratch marks. My subbie gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes tightly as I continued scratching the smooth white skin of her firm breasts. Jayne felt my breath blowing the petals from her tummy and pussy and moaned as she anticipated what might follow. My sexy subbie yelped as I pinched her left nipple, pulled it up towards her chin and firmly scratched the underside of the breast. Little red pinpricks of blood appeared on the white flesh and I wondered if I had gone a little too far. But Jayne reacted bravely with a guttural moan and the aroma from her pussy confirmed that I could proceed. I repeated the process on her left breast then scraped a new branch quickly and firmly in all directions across Jayne's tummy.

"Ohhhhhhh God!" Jayne screamed and her back arched off the table as an unexpected orgasm suddenly shuddered through her body.

Jayne eyes looked at me with shock as I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders and scraped the last branch of thorns down the soft flesh on the inside of my subbie's right thigh. This was the first time I had played with rose thorns and Jayne's reaction was as much a surprise to me as it was to her. The inside of the thigh is a very sensitive place and I continued to scratch both legs and Jayne moaned loudly as she coped with the twin sensations of pain and pleasure. I paused allowing my subbie to calm a little before holding the thorns a few millimetres above the smooth shaven lips of her pussy. Jayne noisily sucked air into her lungs through clenched teeth as she squeezed her eyes closed in readiness for the expected pain.

Unknown to my subbie I dropped the thorn branch under the table and positioned my flat left hand over her groin. Jayne screamed again as five quick firm smacks on her pussy lips resulted in a second climax sweeping convulsingly through her writhing figure. I am sure that Jayne would have fallen off the table if she were not secured with the cuffs. Five more quick smacks on her labia ensured that a third climax quickly followed the second as we both learnt more about my subbie's responses to different stimuli. Jayne's eyes were pleading for me to continue as miniature peaks of pleasure continued to vibrate through her shaking figure. I smiled as I slowly circled the table removing the cuffs as I allowed Jayne some time to calm and compose herself. Jayne's breasts were still heaving as I stood beside the table looking down on my perspiring subbie.

I held my right hand above Jayne's left shoulder and said, "When I touch your shoulder you will cum again."

Jayne's immediate reaction to my order was to roll her eyes but she quickly closed them to cover what I would rightfully consider to be further insubordination. I grinned to myself and counted silently and slowly to twenty before gently touching her shoulder.

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jayne's eyes shot open and she yelled loudly as her back arched off the table with the force of another powerful climax.

I reached across Jayne's shuddering figure and held the edge of the table to ensure that she did not fall. I was sorely tempted to touch her shoulder again but decided to refrain until another time. When I was satisfied that Jayne was safe I sat on my chair and waited until my panting submissive was ready to talk. I placed the water bottle in her right hand and she gratefully drank some of the cool liquid. Ten minutes must have passed before Jayne was relaxed on the table and able to put a few words together.

The scratches and pinpricks of dried blood on her breasts were examined before she turned to me and said huskily, "Amazing Sir, just fuckin' amazing."

"There's a fine line." I replied, deliberately stopping at that point.

"There certainly is Sir." Jayne managed to push herself upright and sit facing me with her legs dangling over the edge of the table. "And one that's a pleasure to learn from you."

I rose from my chair, put my arms around Jayne and hugged her tightly. "You are doing very well my subbie, you certainly were born to serve."

"Born to serve," Jayne whispered as we hugged. "I love that saying."

"Can I trust you not to call me Sir outside the house now?" I asked.

Jayne eased herself from my grasp and looked me straight in the eyes. "Yes Sir, I'm sure you can, I absolutely hate to let you down and disappoint you." She paused before continuing with a twinkle in her eyes. "Although Sir, with wonderful punishments like that, te, he, he."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
1...456789