Born to Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY SIX

I awoke with a start and for a short time was unsure of what was happening. I blinked through sleepy eyes at strange movement under my duvet then my brain focused on familiar sensations. I lifted the cover and burst out laughing at the sight of my nude subbie sucking gently on my semi-erect cock.

Jayne looked at me and stopped sucking long enough to say. "Good morning Sir. This is your seven thirty wake up call, I hope you slept well."

A brilliant smile was followed by a blown kiss and Jayne resumed her favourite sexual pleasure. Fortunately I had visited the toilet about ninety minutes earlier so a full bladder was not going to interrupt my morning glory. I relaxed back on the bed while I watched and enjoyed my subbie sucking me to another wonderful orgasm. After receiving permission to release my penis from her mouth my subbie asked what she should wear for our outing before rushing happily to prepare breakfast.

At ten o'clock Jayne was ready and waiting by the front door dressed as required in a loose knee length black skirt and plain white blouse. A small white bra prevented her nipples from being seen by the public and she wore heeled sandals that accentuated the curvy shape of her legs. She was a little puzzled by my instruction to also bring socks and sneakers but smiled brightly as she looked forward to a day out.

I held the car door open for my sexy subbie and she stopped when she saw a towel folded neatly on the seat.

"Uh oh, I feel another test coming on." Jayne said with a nervous giggle.

"Just pull your skirt up around your waist and sit your cute arse on the towel." I instructed.

"Yes Ron," Jayne replied carefully as she hiked her skirt up and hopped into the car.

I closed the door; moving quickly around to my seat and ignoring Jayne's worried look as I settled behind the wheel. My subbie's eyes opened wide as I opened a small brown paper bag and produced a silver plated egg.

"Put this inside you and belt up." I ordered as I handed it to Jayne.

"Um, in my pussy Sir, I mean Ron?"

"You would rather I shoved it up your arse?" I asked with more than a hint of sarcasm as I started the car and fastened my belt. "And Sir is ok in the car." I must admit that I had grown used to and loved being called Sir.

"Oh no Sir, thank you Sir." Jayne was quite flustered but lifted the front of her skirt and eased the egg between her shaven labia. "Ohhhhhh that feels sexy." She breathed as she pushed the egg a bit deeper, dropped her skirt and fastened the safety belt.

A minute later we were on our way as I turned onto the main road and headed for the nearby hills. We got a good run of green lights as I pointed out various local places of interest and taught Jayne the names of the suburbs. Our luck with the lights eventually ran out as I applied the brakes and stopped at a major crossroad.

"Be ready for when the lights change green." I warned.

"Ready Sir, for what? Jayne queried.

"You'll soon find out." I chuckled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!" Jayne shrieked as the lights turn to green and I accelerated the car forward.

My subbie grabbed her groin with one hand and the dashboard with the other as the silver egg suddenly vibrated deep in her pussy. I glanced at Jayne to see her looking at me in amazement while she wriggled furiously on her seat. I just grinned at her before concentrating on the traffic around me.

"Oh it's stopped." Jayne exclaimed as she relaxed again on the seat. "How did you do that Sir?" How did you make the damn egg buzz around?"

"I told you my subbie, the red to green traffic light sets it off." I braked again as the next set of lights changed to amber. "How could I do it? Both my hands are on the steering wheel. Get ready for these lights."

"Sheeeeeeeesh." Jayne looked furious as we sat watching the red light. "No way Sir, the lights can't set it offfffffffffffffffffffffffffuckin hell!"

The egg vibrated immediately the green light shone and Jayne's priceless reaction was hilarious as I eased the car forward. I was laughing loudly as my turned-on lover cursed loudly as she jiggled madly on her seat. Jayne was so involved with the sensations created by the egg that she didn't realise that I was driving well under the speed limit to try and catch the next red light.

"Hell, it's gone red." Jayne panted as she looked ahead at the next set of lights. "I'm gonna cum if this happens again Sir."

"Well I can't stop it," I replied as I slowed and stopped at the lights. "The egg is set for green lights and some other things."

Seconds passed as Jayne sat silently as she contemplated her situation. "Other things? What sort of ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

The lights turned green, the egg burst into action and I started driving. Jayne's body started to shake as her first orgasm of the day shuddered through her body. She wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry as she gripped the dashboard with both hands. Somehow I managed to catch two more sets of red lights and each time the green light set the egg and Jayne into wild action. Suddenly we left the last suburb and the road ran between fields of lush green grass.

"I think you can relax now my subbie. We are out of the traffic light area now."

Jayne slumped back in her seat and looked at me with a mixture of annoyance and wonder. "Oh God, you keep on surprising me Sir," She puffed. "I love it but I need a break."

"You may not get one, I see some cattle up ahead." I warned.

"Cattle? I suppose if one of them moos the damn egg will start again?" Jayne's sarcasm was obvious.

"Not moo, fart." I managed to reply with a straight face.

Jayne burst into uproarious laughter and she shrieked, "A cow's fart can set off the egg?"

"Yes, and a dog's bark." I added as we neared the small herd. But my shaking shoulders showed how much I was holding back my laughter.

"Oh Sir you are so funny." Jayne giggled. "I don't know how you are doing this but a farting cooooooooooooooooowwww!"

The egg had burst into life as we passed the cows and I yelled, "One of them must have farted."

Another powerful orgasm had my subbie moaning and cursing loudly as we cruised along the smooth country bitumen road. I was really enjoying myself at Jayne's discomfort but my devoted new lover was having trouble dealing with the circumstances.

"This can't be happening." Jayne muttered to herself when she calmed down. "Lights, cows and dogs, I must be dreaming. Owww, why did you pinch me Sir?"

"To prove that you're not dreaming." I explained before concentrating as we hit the bends before the small township of Yarra Glen.

"Is this where we are having lunch?" Jayne asked as she looked at the old shops and pub.

"No, it's a bit early and there is a better pub up in the hills." I could hardly contain my delight as we crested a small hill on the outskirts of the town to see a group of school children waiting at a pedestrian crossing.

"Oh hell, more lights!" Jayne moaned as the car glided to a halt at the red light.

We watched the happy kids chatting as they crossed the road under the supervision of a teacher who gave us a smile. The lights turned green before all the kids were across the road and we sat there as the egg burst into life and Jayne shrieked loudly. The side windows of the car were down and the teacher and kids all turned to look at the occupants of the car.

"She's very ticklish." I called to the teacher who nodded warily and shepherded the children quickly towards the school.

Jayne had given in to the climax and was slumped back in her chair moaning with her eyes closed as her body shook uncontrollably. I decided that it was time for an explanation and slowed the car onto the grass verge. But fate intervened when just up the road I saw a dog outside a small cottage on the edge of town. I couldn't resist driving a little further and stopping just short of the silent, tail wagging dog.

As Jayne finally calmed and opened her eyes I said, "Look sweetie a dog, I'll make him bark and see if the egg works again."

"If you wish Sir, whatever......." Jayne looked as if she didn't know whether to laugh or cry but braced herself in readiness for the next onslaught of the egg.

I pressed the horn button twice and the dog immediately started barking loudly.

"Oh dear, it didn't work." Jayne sighed before adding sarcastically, "What a pity Sir, perhaps the dog needs to fart too?"

"Such sarcasm from a subbie." I replied with good humour. "Hmmmm perhaps it only works on Labradors?" I paused as Jayne burst into a fit of giggles. "Would you like an explanation Ms. Cheeky?"

"There is an explanation?" Jayne asked hopefully, "Yes please Sir."

"Why don't you rescue the egg and I'll explain while I drive."

Jayne quickly looked around before fumbling under her skirt. "I am so wet, you have no idea what that egg was doing to me Sir. Oh, hell, mmmmmm, urrggghhh, ahhhhhh, that's so good. Gotcha you slippery lil bastard." Jayne triumphantly held up the glistening silver egg. "May I clean it, Sir?"

I nodded and watched as my sexy subbie erotically held the egg to her lips. Just as Jayne started licking her juices the egg suddenly started to vibrate and she dropped it into her lap in fright.

"Jesus, it's off again!" My shocked subbie yelled and then looked at me as I burst into loud laughter. "You're doing aren't you Sir? You must be doing it!"

I nodded and pulled Jayne towards me so she could see all of my side of the car. I pointed down to the footrest against the transmission tunnel and moved my foot to one side. Taped onto the footrest was a small red button.

"See that red button?" I laughed.

"Yes, Sir." Jayne said slowly, nodding her head as the pennies began to drop.

"Watch." I moved my foot back over the button and pressed gently causing the egg to vibrate in my subbies lap. "It's a remote control. Noel assisted me yesterday when I went out."

"You men and your remote controls, grrrrrrr." Jayne giggled at her little joke. "And all that bull about green lights, cows and dogs."

I removed my foot from the button, started the car and drove back onto the main road. I stayed silent knowing that Jayne would have some more to say. Eight minutes later we left the farming country and started up the winding Melba Highway into the hills.

"May I comment please Sir?" Jayne enquired quietly.

"Of course my subbie."

"You have the most amazing ways of giving me pleasure while my mind is in almost total confusion."

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you."

"Yesterday with the figging and today with the egg, I had so many powerful orgasms mixed in with pain and my head spinning like a top." Jayne paused again as she thought. "But at no time in my confusion, in fact no time since we met, have I felt like I wanted to run away." The awe in my subbie's voice was overwhelming. "I have total trust in you, Sir. Thank you so much."

"The pleasure and trust is mutual Slave Jayne. I told you that first night how I felt a strong connection and I couldn't be happier with the way you have submitted to me."

Jayne laughed at the words 'Slave Jayne ' as we continued to chat about the past few days and soon the old pub at Toolangi came into view. We enjoyed a lovely meal in the cool interior of the pub's dining room with Jayne the centre of attention of the other diners, particularly the men.

After lunch I continued to drive away from the city through the high trees of the hardwood forest and I surprised Jayne by turning off the sealed road onto a rough sidetrack. The car bumped slowly up the track until we came to a small stand of well-established pine trees. They had been planted as an investment years ago to eventually end up as small rolls of paper in bathrooms all around the country. I stopped the car, unbuckled both safety belts and turned in my seat to face my slightly concerned subbie.

"Hands on your head."

Jayne reacted immediately as I knew she would and sat facing straight ahead as the next phase of her training commenced. I lifted the front of her skirt to expose her pussy and held the hem to Jayne's mouth. She automatically grasped the hem between her teeth and grunted as I pushed her legs wider apart before easing two fingers into her juicy slit. For a couple of minutes I teased my subbie as my fingers explored everywhere I could reach in her vagina. Jayne's eyes were shut and she was moaning loudly as I withdrew my fingers and placed the egg hard up against the aroused little clit. A few seconds of vibration was all that was needed before Jayne's body again shuddered with the pleasures of a powerful climax.

"Right Jayne, out of the car, strip and put your sneakers on."

"Y'yes Sir." My subbie was still dealing with the orgasm but managed to nod her agreement and open her door. I jumped out, retrieved a slim whippy cane and a rug from the rear of the car and walked around to watch Jayne. She had swapped the sandals for her socks and sneakers and was now standing on slightly wobbly legs removing her skirt, blouse and bra. Shortly after she stood ready at attention warily eyeing the cane as I locked the car.

"Follow me."

Carrying the rug and cane I set off up the hill between a straight row of pine trees with my naked obedient subbie following close behind. Underfoot was a little slippery with a few inches of fallen pine needles covering the forest floor. But we made fairly good progress and after about ten minutes we arrived on top of the main ridge. Ahead of us the view opened out and we could see the city in the far distance through the slight heat haze.

"The view is better in winter when the air is clearer." I explained after I used the cane to point out the central business district, the blue waters of the bay and the suburb where we lived.

"Then we must come up here in winter." Jayne panted as she caught her breath before adding almost under her breath, "Gee, I can't wait."

I chose to ignore the last comment as I walked about fifty metres along the ridge to where a large old fallen gum tree lay on the ground. After checking the trunk and surrounding area for snakes I spread the rug over the smooth trunk and guided Jayne to stand in front of me.

"Still no limits my lover of pain?" I asked as I flicked the cane against my boot.

Jayne looked me straight in the eyes as she stood at attention. "To be honest Sir, I am not sure about that now. But use me as you wish, I am your slave, ummm I mean submissive, Sir."

"Good answer my subbie, face down over the rug, now. Twelve of the best coming up." I hoped that my voice didn't give away the nervous tension in my tummy. Had I overstepped the mark by bringing Jayne up here? Should her first caning have been at home? Doubt was running around in my mind but I resolved to push on.

"Yes Sir!" Jayne shivered at my last words as she carefully lay down over the covered trunk of the old gum and spread her legs wide apart.

I moved into place and tapped the cane gently against Jayne's buttocks to make sure that I was in the prime position. We were probably the only human beings for several miles as the only noises to be heard was the breeze disturbing the foliage and the chirping of some birds. Jayne tensed herself as I swished the cane through the air in readiness for my subbie's first outdoor session.

'Swish - crack!' - "Oh yessssss!" Jayne hissed as the first of three moderate blows stung across her lovely arse.

'Swish - crack!' - "Aaaaahhhhhhhh"

'Swish - crack!' - "Owwwwwwww!"

Three pink lines showed on the white flesh as I paused and examined my handiwork while thoroughly checking the situation of my beautiful subbie. Jayne's breath was being sucked through tightly clenched teeth but the main expression as I read was that of determination.

'Swiiish - crack!!' - "Oh Goddddddddddd!" Jayne's exclamation was louder and more strident as the fourth blow cracked loudly and slightly off target across her upper thighs.

'Swiiish - crack!!' - "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" My subbie's legs started to kick.

'Swiiish - crack!!' - "Ssssssshiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt!" The cry of anguish was loud and long as the sixth stroke burst painfully across Jayne's bum.

I paused to check the brave lady's situation and again I was satisfied that it was ok for me to continue. I shook my head in admiration as I raised the cane and brought it down forcefully across the other welts.

'SWISH - CRACK!' - "Nooooooooooooooooooo!" Jayne howled as her legs kicked strongly and uncontrollably.

'SWISH - CRACK!' - "Aaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" The loud shriek caused some nearby magpies to fly from their branch as the loud scream echoed amongst the pines.

"Uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh." Jayne's body started to shudder from head to toe and I knew she had reached the amazing time when pain becomes pleasure. I took aim once more and cracked the cane forcibly for the last time that day.

'SWISH - THWACK!' - "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddd!"

'Swish - crack!' - 'Swish - crack!' - 'Swish - crack!' Now that Jayne had reached subspace I knew that repeated light strokes of various intensity with the cane were all that she needed to stay in that rapturous state. Multiple orgasms kept rolling through her shaking body as I beat out a light but steady tattoo on the pink and red striped arse of my wonderful subbie. Some more uncertainty entered my mind as I wondered how long to keep my subbie flying high. This was only my second experience with taking a subbie to subspace so I decided to err on the side of safety rather than going too far for Jayne's first time. Perhaps fifteen minutes had passed since the first light weal had appeared on my subbie's buttocks so I dropped the cane and carefully lifted my shaking subbie and the rug off the log. Somehow I managed to get Jayne onto the ground with the rug still underneath her trembling body. I lay down beside my subbie and stroked her back while talking softly.

"Stay with me Jayne, you are safe, take your time. Your test is over for today, feel your pleasure, just relax, I'm here and you are safe."

I'm not sure how many times I repeated those words but they must have had the right effect as Jayne slowly calmed and relaxed onto the rug. I must admit that I was quite relieved when she finally opened her eyes, turned her head and squinted up at me.

"Fuck, what happened?" Jayne panted.

"It's ok, you're completely safe, I'll explain when we get back to the car."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!" Jayne exclaimed as another small climax shook her body. "What's happening to me?"

"Just stay there and relax for a few minutes, then I'll help you down to the car."

"Hell, I'm thirsty, any water, Sir?" Jayne croaked.

"Damn, I forgot, it's in the car. I apologise my subbie." I was angry with myself at forgetting something so basic.

"Don't worry Sir, I'll survive. Just let me rest a while, whew, what a trip." Jayne looked at me with a wry grin on her somewhat confused face.

I continued to stroke my subbie's hair and back as her breathing slowly returned to something like normal. The breeze was getting a little cool and I was beginning to worry that Jayne may get a chill.

"Think you can make it back to the car with some help?" I asked.

Jayne nodded and managed to get to her feet with my help. She stood unsteadily while I shook the rug and folded it around her shoulders.

"Ow my bum hurts." Jayne complained as we started off down the hill with my subbie leaning on me for support.

"I'm not surprised, the marks will take some time to fade."

"Ohhhh marks, yummy." Jayne giggled. "Did you bring the camera Sir?"

"Damn, no." I cursed my forgetfulness again.

"Don't worry, Sir. I'm sure you will mark me again."

I was lost for words as my subbie and I staggered down the slope to the car. I unlocked the doors and folded the blanket and placed it with the towel on the passenger seat. Jayne smiled at my efforts to make her seat a little softer and winced as she eased herself into the car. I helped her on with the blouse, folded the skirt over her lap and raced around to my side. I found the water bottle so Jayne was able to assuage her thirst and we were soon on our way home.

1...456789