Born to Suck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at those tits," I heard him say from above me and I started to pull my mouth from between his ass-cheeks to look at the TV. His hand reached out quickly and stopped my head in mid-movement.

"No you don't," he said firmly. "I was just talking to myself. You don't need to worry about the TV. Just get your tongue back on that hole." His big meaty hand pushed my face right back down between his spread legs. As I slid my tongue right back onto his welcoming hole, I saw him reach over and slide open the drawer of the night-table next to him. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a big jar of Vaseline. When we'd been looking for it earlier, I guess he'd forgotten about it. He scooped out a greasy wad with his fingers and then I saw him wrap his hand around his burgeoning cock.

"Oh man, I'd love to get my hands on a set of tits like that," he said as he started to slide his hand in a warm slick corridor up and down his filling cock. This time as I listened to him speak, I never even attempted to see what he was looking at but just kept my tongue slowly circling all around the hot puckered skin of his anus.

"Hold on for a second there, son," he said as he reached out and touched my head. I stopped with my tongue buried deep within that warm crevice and looked up at him with questioning eyes. He pushed my head away and slid out from beneath me. He got to his knees next to me and I could see his cock had swollen and was arcing out from his body enticingly at about a ninety degree angle. It was glistening with the slippery lubricant from his hand.

"Flip over on your back, Joey," he instructed. I obediently turned over onto my back right where I was in the middle of the bed. He swung his leg over me until his big rugged body was straddling my chest with his head facing the foot of the bed, towards the TV.

"Now get your tongue back in there," he said as he sat back and brought his big wide ass right down over my face. I automatically brought my hands up and let them rest on the round cheeks of his ass. I gently rubbed them as he settled down with a slight wriggle of his backside. As that warm crevice eased right down towards my mouth, I slipped my tongue between the sides as I feathered it right back up until I felt it nestle right into his hot pink hole.

"Mmmmm," I moaned in pleasure as my tongue probed and licked at the puckered opening. As I pressed and swirled my tongue, he rolled his hips back against me. It felt so good to be almost totally enveloped beneath this rugged man's body as he ground his ass down onto my face. Wanting to please him more than anything, I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him down tight against my face as I pressed the tip of my tongue firmly right on the centre of that tight little opening. As I continued to flex my tongue right up against that tight puckered rosebud, I felt the muscles surrounding it finally relax a bit. Sensing this, I feathered my tongue tip right onto the very center of the opening and as I pressed against it, I felt my tongue slip right inside.

"Oh fuck," he let out a low groan as my tongue slipped up inside him. I used my hands to pull him down against my face as I extended my tongue as far into him as I could. It felt amazing to have my tongue sliding over those incredibly hot membranes inside him. When I got my tongue as far into him as I could, I kept it there and slowly swirled it around in a slow tantalizing circle.

"Oh Jesus, that is so fucking good," he moaned as he rolled his hips against my face. I pulled my tongue back and felt the sensitive membranes closing around it as it retreated. When the tight opening closed back down, I pressed the tip against it once more and felt it yield.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred as I slithered my tongue way back up inside him again. I kept up this delightful anal worshipping for a good fifteen minutes or so. It was hot lying beneath him but I didn't mind, I was enjoying bringing him this intimate level of pleasure. He was moaning and groaning constantly now and I could hear the slippery slapping sound of his slick hand pumping back and forth along his tremendous cock. I kept my tongue working all around and inside that hot pink hole until all of a sudden, I felt his leg flip over my body as he pulled himself off me. I looked like a fish gasping out of water as my face was flushed and covered with saliva as I lay there with my mouth hanging open.

"GET READY," he warned as he quickly turned around and straddled my chest, only this time facing towards me. I could see from his own flushed face and rampant cock that he was on the verge of orgasm. I barely had time to catch my breath before he pointed his rigid cock right at my face and started shooting.

"OH FUCK," he groaned loudly as his cock spat out a long thick strand of semen that landed across my face. He kept pumping his hand and his cock kept shooting wad after thick milky wad of warm cream onto my face.

"Yes," I said with a hiss as I felt another big gob settle heavily onto my cheek. I surrendered myself to the luscious feeling of another big load of his cum raining down upon me. He fired and fired as his ejaculating cock continued to unload all over me. Finally, his cock oozed out its last gooey drops of seed and he drew the very tip across my lips. I boldly reached out with my tongue and licked the final drops from the very tip.

"Jesus, Joey, you really know how to eat ass," he said as he sat back and looked down at my cum-covered face. I was thrilled by his words of praise and looked up at him with adoring eyes. He reached forward and slowly spread the thick pearly wads of his cum all around my face. I loved the feel of his fingers on my skin as he slid them through the gooey ribbons of semen. Soon, my whole face was once again shining with a warm coating of his potent seed.

"Oh fuck, I've gotta lie down," he said as he eased himself off my prone form. I moved to the side so he could lie back against the pillows. He turned off the movie and settled in against the big stack of pillows. As he did, he breathed deeply and I looked down lovingly at his big long cock, now slowly deflating as it lay against his thigh.

"Do you think we should take my temperature again, sir?" I asked as I let my fingers run slowly over the smooth layer of cum covering my face.

"Uh...yeah, I guess we better. Pass me the thermometer from the pocket of my robe there." He seemed totally drained and I could see that he didn't want to move. I reached over to the robe and withdrew the thermometer from his pocket and handed it to him. I heard the beep as he turned it on and slipped it back under my tongue. When it was done, it beeped again and he quickly pulled it from my mouth.

"Hmmm, 100.3. So it's starting to come down," he said as he pressed the button to turn it off and set it on the night table. "We'll have to make sure you get the rest of that medicine through the night."

"Can I....can I suck it some more?" I asked eagerly.

"Like I said, Joey, you can suck on it all night long if you want." I quickly took my place between his legs again and looked at him lovingly as I slipped the warm head of his big dormant cock back into my mouth. "That's good, if I fall asleep, just keep sucking. I'll wake up in time to make sure you get all those loads you need." I simply hummed my agreement into his cock and continued softly sucking while letting my fingers trace tenderly along the smooth shaft.

And so we spent the rest of the night with my mouth and tongue worshipping either his beautiful cock or his hot luscious ass. He kept my mouth full and my face covered with his thick creamy cum all night long. We took my temperature periodically and by morning it was back to normal. We'd gotten a few hours of sleep along the way and either one of us would wake up in time to make sure we kept on schedule as per the doctor's orders.

We were both incredibly tired when we went back to Monroe that day. Mr. Jarvis fed me one load of cum late in the morning and then another one just before he went home at the end of the day. Thursday was better as he gave me two in a row both in the morning and in the afternoon. After the first one each time, he got me to lie right down on the floor while he sat on my face. I'd slide my tongue deep into his ass until he'd finally whip around and feed his engorged cock-head deep into my mouth just as it was about to shoot.

Friday was a bittersweet day as I had to leave. I was incredibly sad as Mr. Jarvis sat in his desk chair and let me suck him off one last time. I had to be at the bus stop at 9:30 and Mr. Jarvis took me himself.

"I hope everything works out for you, Joey," he said as he pulled the car over to the curb and passed me my bus ticket. I took the ticket and nodded silently as I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. The bus rolled in from down the street and the rest of the local passengers started loading.

"Here Joey, I've got a little something for you," he said as he passed me what looked like a card envelope but was a little thicker. "Just read it later on the bus."

"I'll....I'll miss you, Mr. Jarvis," I said tearfully.

"I already miss you, Joey," he said as he ruffled my hair. "You better go."

"Yes sir," I said as I got out of the car. I knew if I looked back that I'd likely burst into tears. I got on the bus and took a seat about halfway back. As the bus pulled away from the curb, I looked out and saw Mr. Jarvis wave and give me little wink. It brought a smile to my face and I waved back, wondering if I'd ever see him again.

And so this takes me back to the start of my story. I'd been thinking about Mr. Jarvis and all that had happened as the bus rolled on through mile after mile of rural towns and farmland. I had never been happier in my entire life than I had been in the last couple of weeks with Mr. Jarvis. It was funny, after all that had happened; I still didn't know his name.

I had stuffed the envelope he had given me into my knapsack. I started to wonder that if it was a card, did he sign his full name. Curiosity got the better of me and I slid open the sealed envelope. There was a simple card inside it and when I opened it, a sealed Ziploc bag dropped out onto my lap. I opened the card and started reading:

"Joey, first of all, here's a little snack in case you get hungry along the way." I looked down at the baggie and held it up in front of me. Inside, I could see a condom containing a full load of cum in the reservoir end. It brought a smile to my face as this seemed like the perfect going away present from Mr. Jarvis. I set the bag back onto my lap and continued reading.

"I want to let you know that I hope everything works out for you and I think we will have a special place in our memories for the little bit of time we had together. I hope you meet someone in the future who treats you as I do and who you'd like to share yourself with. You have a lot to offer and I hope you find the right person who will appreciate all you can do for them. I will be blunt: you are a tremendous cocksucker and it would be a shame if you let that talent go to waste. There are many men out there who would take advantage of you. I encourage you to be careful, but when you do find the person that you think is right, don't be afraid to give yourself to them like you have done with me. If it's the right person, you may be fortunate enough to have found someone who can continue feeding you what you need for the rest of your life.

Take care, wishing you all the happiness in the world.....Mr. Jarvis."

I had to smile, even right up to the end, he was always going to be "Mr. Jarvis". I slipped the card back into my knapsack and picked up the sealed baggie. Taking a quick look around to see that nobody was watching, I zipped open the bag and lifted out the condom. I gripped the open end in my fingers and let the heavy weight of his load pull it downwards. It was a good sized load and more than filled the reservoir tip. I could see the milky fluid that I loved so much distending the thin latex as it hung downwards. I moved my hand and it back and forth slowly like a pendulum. All of a sudden I wondered if he'd been making love to his wife while he was wearing it. I brought it to my nose and took a sniff; I couldn't smell anything other than the latex smell. I guess he had just jacked off into the condom specifically for me. It felt so special that he would do that just for me.

Taking one more quick look around, I slipped the open end into my mouth and closed my lips around it. I took the heavy tip between my fingers and tilted it up. The cool liquid flowed smoothly into my mouth. Although it was different than taking his warm creamy loads straight from the source, I still loved the distinctive flavor of his manly semen. I ran my tongue as far into the opening as I could in order to get every savory morsel. Finally, I dropped the condom back into the baggie and stuffed it into my backpack.

With the flavor of Mr. Jarvis's semen lingering on my taste-buds, I sat and looked out the window as the bus rolled on through mile after mile of farmland. I wondered how it would be for me with the aunt and uncle, the Alfredsons, that until a couple of days ago, I never knew existed. And how were their two sons going to treat me? Apparently, they were supposed to be a few years older than me. Being small and frail, older kids had often picked on me; I hoped it wouldn't be that way with them.

The bus stopped at a truck stop and everybody on board took about a forty-five minute lunch break. I used some of the money that Mr. Jarvis had given me from the Social Services people and bought a sandwich and a carton of milk. I ate quietly by myself, used the washroom and then got back on the bus. The bus driver and a couple of other passengers stood outside the diner and had a smoke before finally getting back on the bus and getting underway. With the food inside me and the constant droning of the tires on the open road, I felt myself drifting off to sleep.....

"Wake up, son. This is your stop," I heard as a hand shaking my shoulder stirred me out of my sleep.

"Wh....what?" I asked as I looked up at the bus driver leaning over me.

"Yeah, this is your stop," he said as he handed my knapsack to me and made his way back up to the front of the bus. Still half asleep, I followed him and got off as he opened the luggage holder in the side of the bus. He handed me the old suitcase they'd given me at Monroe that contained all my worldly goods, as meager as they were.

"Good luck, son," he said as he stepped back on the bus, closed the door and started to pull away. I had been told that someone was supposed to be meeting me. I turned and looked at the row of shops behind me. It looked like a typical main street in a small town with various shops with what looked like apartments on the upper floors of what appeared to be mostly two storey buildings. We'd stopped in front of the drug store and as I looked back and forth, there were a few people on the street but nobody seemed to look my way. Not sure what to do, I turned and faced back towards the street. The departing bus had stirred up a big cloud of dust but from beyond the hazy cloud, I made out the shape of a man leaning against the side of a beat up pick-up truck on the other side of the street. I stood there with my suitcase in one hand and my knapsack over my shoulder as I waited for the swirling dust to settle.

"Aaahh," I gasped under my breath as I was finally able to see the man opposite me. He was staring right at me and I knew immediately that this was the person who had been sent to meet me. He was a big man about 6'-3" tall and I would guess a solid 210-220 lbs. He had on a weathered ball cap, a worn plaid work shirt open at the neck, faded blue jeans and what appeared to be hiking boots. He had broad shoulders that tapered down to a trim waist and what looked like a firm muscular midsection. His long legs were in perfect proportion to the rest of his body and he had one leg crossed over the other at his ankles as he leaned casually against the truck. From my initial glance, I would have guessed his age to be around 30.

"Hey kid....you Joey?" he asked in a deep voice as he pushed himself to his feet and started to walk towards me.

"Y...yes sir," I muttered softly. I was surprised that I was able to even squeak out that response as I felt like I could barely breathe. I was frozen in my spot as I openly stared at his huge imposing form as he moved towards me with a slow confident stride. From beneath the brim of his cap, I could see a few dark curls sneaking out from the edge of the close fitting cap. He had an extremely good-looking masculine face with prominent cheekbones and a rugged chin. He had what looked like the stubble from a two or three day growth of beard. He had full thick lips that were now curved into a soft warm smile. The most pronounced feature of his masculine yet rugged looks were his piercing blue eyes. They had a comforting warmth to them and as he looked directly at me, it felt like he was looking right into my very soul. The brilliant blue of his eyes seemed even more pronounced as it jumped out from the tanned skin of a man who obviously spent a lot of time outdoors.

My eyes drifted down from his attractive face to his upper body. His faded plaid work shirt was open at the collar and his sleeves were rolled up over his elbows to reveal firm muscular forearms and large hands. His open collar invited your eyes into the open V that showed off the beginnings of firm pectoral muscles covered with a fine tracing of dark curly chest hair. My eyes traveled down his body where his shirt covered what appeared to be a flat toned stomach. His worn jeans were held up by a wide belt and my eyes drifted down over his solid thick midsection. I almost gulped out loud as my eyes came in contact with the protruding bulge beneath the faded denim. There was a pronounced bulge right at his crotch, but what really had me draw in a quick breath was the long thick tube of flesh I could see outlined along the inside of his left thigh. His jeans were snug but not overly tight but as he moved, I caught glimpses of what must have been a tremendously long cock lying hidden beneath that faded blue denim.

"So, you are Joey, right?" His voice snapped me out of my trance and I felt myself going beet red as I brought my eyes up to his. I was afraid he'd seen me staring blatantly at his crotch but he just gave me a warm smile and with the gentle twinkle in his eye, I knew he wasn't upset with me.

"Yes sir. I'm Joey. Are.....are you supposed to take me to my aunt and uncle's?"

"Yep. That's our ride over there," he said as he grabbed the suitcase out of my hand and nodded towards the truck.

"Who....who are you?" I asked curiously.

"I'm Sven. I guess you'd say I'm the ranch foreman," he said as he turned and started walking back across the street. For some reason, I stayed rooted on my spot as I watched him. He stopped and turned back to me with a wry smile on his face. "C'mon kid. We've got about a forty-five minute ride out to the ranch." I stepped off the curb and followed him over to the truck as he tossed my suitcase into the back. I threw my knapsack in the back as well and walked around and slid into the passenger seat. It was an old truck with a long single bench seat in the front.

As he started the truck and pulled away from the curb, I looked over at his big masculine form next to me and felt that same warm feeling I'd had with Mr. Jarvis over the last couple of weeks. Maybe things at my new aunt and uncle's weren't going to be so bad after all........