Born to Suck Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,743 Followers

"Okay, Joey, we better get out of here before they come looking for us." She got up and as she smoothed down her skirt, I saw her long stiff nipples thrusting against the tight yellow material of her top. Yes, she had definitely been aroused by our little encounter.

She looked at me and a big smile came over her face. "C'mere, she said as she grabbed a little towel near the laundry tub, "you've got me all over your face." I instinctively ran my tongue down over my chin and licked up as much as I could. She kept smiling as she took the towel and wiped the rest of her warm silky juices off my face. She picked up the panties she'd put on top of the washing machine and was about to step into them, then she paused, looked at me and gave a little moan, then quickly opened the door and peeked into the kitchen. She quickly closed the door and turned with her back against it.

"Quick Joey, get down on your knees and give me one more kiss," she said hurriedly as she held her panties in one hand and lifted her skirt with the other. I stepped forward and quickly dropped to my knees. As I did, she shifted her sandal-covered feet to each side to spread herself open more to me. I saw the pebbly dark pink bud of her sensitive clit peeking out at me from the soft folds of flesh and leaned forward to press my wet lips against it in a tender kiss. Once I kissed the very tip, I let my lips slip over it and started to bob my head back and forth on it, just as I would with a hard cock.

"Mmmmmm, that's so nice," she purred as she looked down at me with a warm smile of satisfaction on her face. She let me do that for about a minute before she finally pushed me away. "Jesus, I could stay there all day and let you do that." Her voice was low and husky, the deep arousal inside her apparent in her wanton tone. She stepped into her panties and pulled them up to snugly cup her warm womanhood as I rose to my feet.

"Next time, I hope we won't have to be in so much of a rush," she said as she reached forward and tenderly stroked my face.

"Me too," I said, meaning it this time. "Thank you, Aunt Claire. Thanks for letting me taste Uncle Ben's cum like that. I really liked it; and yours too." I felt myself turning red at my admission but she just stroked my cheek again and leaned forward to kiss my forehead.

"That's good, Joey, I'm so glad you liked it. Hopefully we'll have many more opportunities to keep you well fed." She leaned back and opened the door. "Now, we better get out there before they wonder what happened to us." We walked out with her arm around my shoulder, and for the first time since I'd arrived, I felt like someone besides Sven cared about me.

The men closed up the back of the horse trailer just as we walked up to the barn; Rogue already comfortably inside. Standing there with the help of his crutches, Uncle Ben gave Rogue's backside one more pat.

"Take care of yourself, Old Boy," he said softly. You could almost hear his voice crack as he said his final goodbyes to his prize horse. "Take care of him, Sven." Sven nodded and clapped the older man on the shoulder before sliding the locking bolt in place on the back of the trailer.

"See you in a couple of days," Sven said as he walked towards the front of the truck.

"Bye," I said as Aunt Claire took Uncle Ben's arm.

"Bye, Joey. Have fun. We'll spend some time together when you get back," she said as she gave me a little wink. I smiled and nodded as I turned and jumped into the passenger seat. Sven started the truck and we waved goodbye as we headed out onto the road.

"Sven, you'll never guess what happened!" I said excitedly as soon as Aunt Claire and Uncle Ben were out of sight.

"Would it have anything to do with the smell of Claire's pussy juice that you've got all over you?" he said as he looked at me with a knowing grin on his face.

"Wh......what?" I asked in shock. "You....you can smell it?"

"Oh yeah; that's one of the nicest scents known to man. And besides there's even some in your hair," he said pointing near one of my ears. I reached up and felt a sticky dampness under my fingers as I pressed them against the side of my head. I brought my wet fingers in front of my face and smelled them. Yes, it was definitely Aunt Claire's pussy-juice. Sven watched as I slipped my fingers into my mouth and licked them clean.

"So the old girl made you eat her out again?"

"Yeah, but not only that; she'd fucked Uncle Ben just before we go there for breakfast."

"She did?" Sven asked, shaking his head with a wry grin on his face.

"Yeah, she said she did it for me. His cum was still nice and warm inside her. She sat on my face in that laundry room off the kitchen and had me eat her until I sucked it all out."

"How did you like that?" he asked curiously.

"At first I....I didn't know what to do. And then, once I tasted his cum, I really liked it and wanted more. I think I got every drop. She seemed pretty happy."

"I hope you ate her until she was able to cum too?" he asked sternly.

"Oh yes, she did. She was pretty excited. She really came a lot. I licked most of it up but I guess I didn't get it all," I said as I pointed to the damp spot in my hair.

"Yeah, the old girl really cums a lot when she gets off. You seem like you liked it better this time?"

"I did.....I did like it better. I....I'm glad I can make Aunt Claire feel good too. She's been very nice to me since I've been here."

"That's good, Kid. I'm glad you feel that way. It'll do you good to have your aunt on your side."

We drove in silence for a little while and then I needed to ask Sven about some thoughts I'd been having since my session with Aunt Claire.

"Sven, I've been thinking about something....and....and I don't know what to think."

"What?" he asked as he looked at me; totally confused at what I was trying to say.

"I didn't say that very good. I mean, I was thinking, after being with Kurt, and now after tasting Uncle Ben's cum, I'm....I'm a little confused."

"How's that, Kid?"

"I....I really felt good after swallowing their cum too. Do you....do you think they both have the same kind of nutrients and stuff in their cum that you and Mr. Jarvis have?"

"Aaah, I see," Sven replied with a knowing smile on his face. "I'm pretty sure they don't. But you still really liked it. Well, that is interesting. What do you think about that?" he said, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"I....I don't know," I admitted. "I guess that's why I asked. I hoped you might know and be able to help me."

"Well, with both Kurt, and now Uncle Ben, you found that you liked having the taste of another man's cum in your mouth, right?"

"Yes," I said as I nodded in agreement.

"And not only did you like the taste, but it made you feel better afterwards, too, right?"

"Yes."

Sven looked at me intently until I held his gaze and then he spoke slowly, "Joey, did you ever think that maybe its just getting a man's cum inside you that makes you feel good, no matter who it's from?"

His words hit me like a ton of bricks and I sat back in my seat and looked out the window with a million thoughts going through my head. The more I thought about it, the more that what Sven had just said made sense. I had originally thought that it was something in Mr. Jarvis' and Sven's cum that had made me feel better and happy; now I realized it was actually the act of being able to service these men and having them feed me their cum that was filling some inherent need inside me. I loved the taste of these men and their cum, the feeling of having my mouth filled with their warm cream, of being able to worship them slavishly as they used me for their pleasure. I realized I had that same contented feeling inside me when Kurt had his cock buried in my mouth, or even when I was sucking Uncle Ben's cum out of Aunt Claire's pussy. Yes, it all made sense.

I turned in my seat until I was looking back at Sven. "I....think you might be right. Do...do you think Mr. Jarvis was lying to me about what his cum could do for me?"

"I wouldn't call it lying," Sven said in that warm comforting tone of his. "I think Mr. Jarvis saw something in you. He saw what you really needed to be happy; to be able to service men like him and myself; to do as we tell you to do. He may have devised a clever little ruse to get you started, but once that happened, I think you were only too happy to continue." He paused as he looked over at me, that knowing look on his face, that look that said that he too, could see right into my soul. "Am I right?"

"I....I think you are right," I confessed with a nod of agreement.

"And since you've come here and been with me, haven't you been happy?"

"I....I've never been happier in my entire life."

"And whether it's Mr. Jarvis, or me, or even Kurt, it's having a man tell you what he wants you to do for him that really makes you happy. Being able to bring a man pleasure if your gift, Kid. You have a talent, you are a perfect cocksucker; it was like you were born to suck. You should cherish that gift, use it as much as you can. Having a man instruct you, tell you what to do, when to suck his cock, or when he wants your tight little pussy, that is what you were put on earth for." He paused again as I thought about what he was saying. "And whether it was Mr. Jarvis, or me now; for you to feel totally happy, you need a man to tell you what you need to do. And the fact that you love cock and cum so much is just an added bonus."

"I...I...." I was babbling as what he had just said totally registered in my brain. "You're right Sven. I....I mean thank you. Thank you for saying what you did. It all makes sense to me now." All of a sudden I could see things so much clearer; for some reason, it felt like a huge weight of secrecy or something was lifted off my shoulders.

"No problem, Kid," he said as he swung the truck onto the on-ramp and we entered the interstate. There were two lanes each way divided by a wide median. Traffic was pretty light, but then again, it was a Tuesday morning. Once Sven settled in at the appropriate speed, he turned and looked at me with a sly grin on his face.

"So Kid, you mentioned before you were pretty happy with things these days?" He kind of left his statement hanging there in the air.

"Yes?" I said questioningly.

"Feel like being a little happier right now?"

"Wha.....," I was about to ask what he meant when he reached down to his hip and tore back the top of his pants. "POP...POP....POP.....POP!" The snaps on his warm-up pants came apart loudly and he peeled down the covering to totally expose his naked groin. I looked down in awe as his long cock lay heavy and thick against his thigh.

"Yeah, this is why I wore these pants; wanted to give you some easy access on the trip. Slide over here a little closer." With my eyes glued to his beautiful cock, I slid over on the seat 'til I was right next to him. As he started to undo the buttons of his shirt, I looked down at his chest and stomach as more of his rugged masculine body came into view. I unconsciously licked my lips as I watched him.

"Guess you like what you see, eh Kid?" he asked as he undid the last button of his shirt and let it hang open. He kept his left hand on the steering wheel and brought his right arm up to rest along the seat-back behind us; allowing me to get in close next to him.

"Gosh yes." As if in a trance, my eyes drank in the defined muscles of his ripped upper body. I looked down past the taut muscles of his stomach and saw a pulsation go through his cock as it started to thicken. "Can I....can I suck it?" I asked hesitantly as I started to reach for his lengthening member.

"Un-uh," he said in a warning tone that stopped me in my tracks. I looked at him questioningly, my face a mask of disappointment. "Not just yet. Just watch for a minute; but rub your hand over my chest and stomach." Sitting right next to his big rugged body, I reached forward and slid my hand into the opening of his shirt and started rubbing it in slow circles over his defined muscular pecs. As my delicate hand moved all over his powerful chest, I looked down at his cock and watched as it continued to fill with his churning blood. It started to lift up away from his leg and I watched mesmerized as it slowly extended and rose from his groin like a rearing cobra. The huge knob got darker and angrier looking as it continued to swell.

"It's beautiful," I whispered under my breath as I couldn't take my eyes off it. I slid my hand over one of his pebbly nipples and felt it stiffen under my fingertips.

"Mmmmmm, that's nice, Kid," Sven said softly as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. I slid my hand from his pronounced muscular pec down over the firm ridges of his stomach. As my hand trailed over his smooth tanned skin, I saw a lurch go through his cock as it climbed higher and higher. I watched, totally entranced, as his cock enticingly arced up further and further until it finally came to rest, 11" of hard cock throbbing invitingly before me with each beat of his heart. It was so heavy and full of blood that it sat at an angle of about 45 degrees from his abdomen. The gnarled shaft was as thick as a little kid's arm, and the engorged head looked like a big red plum, the inverted 'V' on the underside of the crown pointing in invitation to the gaping red eye. As my eyes looked at his huge pulsing cock, with a beautiful tracery of blue veins winding their way up the exquisite shaft like a road map of China, I felt myself break out into a sweat; and it wasn't just because of the heat. My heart was racing with excitement, my eyes feasting on the gorgeous display of his magnificent hard erection.

"Now take both your hands and rub them all around the base," he instructed. I sat a little forward in the seat and reached down and slid both hands over the smooth skin of his shaved groin. I could feel the warmth of his body under my fingertips as I ran my soft hands all over the taut skin around the base of that monstrous cock. I got closer and closer until my fingertips brushed up against the rising trunk.

"Now put both hands on it and stroke it," he said in that warm soothing voice of his. I slipped both hands around the throbbing shaft, one above the other. Neither hand was able to close because of his tremendous girth.

"Aaaaaahhh," I moaned softly as I wrapped my hands as far around that rigid pillar of flesh as I could and started stroking. As the loose outer sheath slid up and down, I was amazed once more as I thought about how his cock could feel so velvety smooth and yet be absolutely rock-hard at the same time. I heard the whiz of a sports car going by us at a high rate of speed and looked up to see it tear off down the road. We were doing the speed limit; this guy was just booting it like crazy.

"Never mind that, just keep jacking that cock," Sven said, drawing my attention back to him. I looked back at his huge cock, the broad flared knob extending up above my two pumping hands. The spongy membranes of the crown looked even redder and angrier than they had earlier. The flaring cap was totally engorged with blood, the heat under my hands tremendous. As I continued to pump up and down, pre-cum started to ooze from the tip of his surging cock. My milking hands forced the silky fluid to the surface, where it started to run down the velvety skin of his cock in a smooth silky trail.

"Oohhnnn," I gave another little squeal of anguish as I looked at the warm creamy fluid going to waste. How I wished it was flowing into my mouth instead.

"You want some of that, cocksucker?" Sven asked in a teasing tone.

"Oh please," I said with a pleading look on my face. "Can I....can I suck it now?"

"You can suck just the head. Your hands feel so good, I want you to jerk me off right into your mouth."

"Okay," I said as I nodded eagerly, my face flushed and hot with excitement. I pulled my knees up and tucked them under me as I leaned over his midsection, my stroking hands never leaving his thrusting erection. I looked down at that beautiful crimson helmet capping his cock and licked my lips in anticipation. As I lowered my face, my lips parted until I pressed them against the hot spongy membranes. It felt incredibly warm and delicious as I slid my soft lips all around the surface of his enflamed flesh.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a deep purr of satisfaction as I dropped my head and let my stretching lips follow the sloping contours of his glans. They spread out over the huge knob until I felt that beautiful sensation as they slipped over the thick rope-like ridge of his corona and clamped down on the shaft below.

"Yeah, that's it, right there," Sven said as he continued to drive smoothly down the highway. "Keep that cock-head right where it is, then pump that load out right into your mouth." There was nothing I'd rather do, so I rolled my tongue in slow bathing waves all over that beautiful hot cock-head. The huge mushroom cap was almost totally filling my mouth as my warm saliva coated the hot surface in a loving bath. I lapped up the oozing pre-cum and drew it deep into my mouth before letting it slide down my throat. I loved the silky texture and ardently sucked and licked for more. He continued to feed me a steady supply as my milking hands pumped more and more right into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's real fucking good," Sven said with a groan and I looked down past the length of his enormous shaft to see his big sperm-laden balls drawing up in his sack. I knew he was close. I felt his hot hard flesh pulsate beneath my fingers as his boiling semen rushed up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FUCK.......HERE IT COMES," he said just as the first thick rope of cum shot forth against the roof of my mouth. The power of it almost lifted my head off his cock as it blasted forth to paste itself against the lining of my mouth. The first shot was followed by a second powerful shot that gathered with the first into an increasing pool deep in my mouth. I kept sucking and my hands pumped insistently as he continued to unload into my vacuuming mouth. A few more blasts had my stuffed mouth overflowing with seed and I felt trickles of his warm semen oozing from the corners of my mouth. I swallowed, the thick masculine fluid sliding deliciously down my throat.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I gave off a mew of pleasure as I relished in the succulent flavor of his manly cream filling my mouth. My hands kept pumping up and down as wad after thick creamy wad of his potent seed spewed deep between my sucking lips. I loved these massive loads he was capable of and I kept sucking and licking as more and more flooded into my mouth. I finally felt a last twitching shudder go through him as the final shots spat out onto my tongue. I instinctively slowed the movement of my jacking hands as I sucked out the last few drops. As I did, with my lips still wrapped snugly around his cock and ribbons of cum running down my chin, I lifted my eyes and found myself looking directly at the smiling face of a trucker driving an 18-wheeler in the lane next to us.

The trucker had on a ball-cap and sunglasses. I could see in a glance that he looked to be around 50, with a beard and a rugged look to him. As he looked over at me looking back at him, his smile broadened before he pushed on his accelerator and sped away.

"Oh fuck, that was good," Sven said, his balls sufficiently drained; at least for now. I slipped my lips off his slowly deflating cock and used my fingers to push his escaped cum into my mouth. I ran my fingers all around my chin to make sure I got every drop.

"Sven," I said as I looked at him with concern on my face, "I think the guy driving that truck that just went by saw me sucking your cock."

"Oh yeah?" Sven replied with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, just after you came, I looked up and saw him looking at me. I'm pretty sure he saw your cum running down my chin."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,743 Followers