Born to Suck Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,668 Followers

"What did he do?"

"He kind of smiled at me and then drove on ahead."

"Hahaa.....well, I guess you gave him a little something to remember this run by," he said as he sat up a little straighter, pulled the top flap of pants over himself, and started to pay more attention to the road and where we were. "Don't worry about it, Kid. Those truckers have seen just about everything."

I was a little upset by what had happened, being seen by the trucker and all; but Sven seemed to easily dismiss the idea, so I tried to do the same. I sat back in the passenger seat and watched the scenery go by as we trundled down the road. After about another ten minutes, Sven signaled and then started to pull off onto a side road.

"Are we there already?" I asked as I looked around.

"No, we've got quite a ways to go yet. No, there's little rest area just down this road. My asshole's feeling a little sweaty and itchy and I want you to take care of it for me."

"Oh....okay." Sven maneuvered the truck with the horse trailer carefully down the narrow road until we came to a little wooded area with a few picnic tables. There was no on else about. He pulled under the shade of a big overhanging tree and shut off the truck. He pulled at his warm-up pants until he totally separated both top and bottom and pulled them away from his body.

"Get down there on your knees, Kid," he said, nodding towards the floor in front of the passenger seat. I did as he asked and waited for my instructions. He turned towards me and slid down in the seat with his head leaning against the door behind him. With his boots still on and his shirt hanging open, he drew his bare legs up until his knees were nearly up to his chest. He reached down and lifted his flaccid cock and drooping bag out of the way. I looked down as his big manly bum was offered up to me, his pink starfish almost winking up at me.

"Yeah, it feels pretty itchy. Get your tongue in there and clean it up for me." I leaned forward and could smell his warm earthy scent. I breathed deep and let the musky smell invade my senses.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a little groan of satisfaction as I leaned into his backside and slid my tongue forward. I pressed the flat of my tongue against the inside of one cheek just inches away from his asshole. I could taste the salty sweat on his skin and I rolled my tongue in long sweeping circles all around the outside of his tight quivering hole.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Work on that hole for me," Sven said as he looked down at me, my face nestled up tight between his legs. After licking the area all around his little pucker clean, I set my sights on the hot pink opening itself. I worked up a big mouthful of saliva and pushed it forward to the front of my mouth. I wriggled my face right up between his spread cheeks, pressed my lips right against his hot hole, then used the tip of my tongue to push the wad of saliva right into his waiting opening.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's perfect," he crooned as I used my tongue to spread the cooling saliva all around the puckered entrance of his itchy bum-hole. I licked and licked and then lanced my tongue right up into his opening as he lay back and let me service that sweaty little opening.

"Oh fuck....that's good. Now pull your mouth back a little bit and blow on it." I drew my mouth back a little bit and then pursed my lips like I was ready to whistle. I blew out a constant stream of air, right against the damp saliva coating his hot orifice.

"Oh yeah....that feels nice and cool," he said as I took another deep breath and blew cooling air all around his damp backside. I alternated licking and blowing cool air on his puckered hole for the next few minutes until he stopped me.

"That's better," he said as he pushed me away from his body and sat back up in the driver's seat. "That was good, Kid. I think you deserve a reward. C'mon." He got out of the truck, wearing just his shirt and boots and walked over near the base of the tree we'd parked under. I hurried after him and as I came around in front of him, he was limbering up his cock with a few leisurely strokes.

"Get down on your knees, cocksucker; it's time for a drink." I dropped to my knees as he stepped forward. I eagerly opened my mouth as he set his massive cock-head right on my tongue.

"Here you go," he said as he unleashed a powerful torrent of piss. My mouth quickly filled with the hot salty liquid and I hurriedly wrapped my lips tight around the thick shaft. I swallowed, the acrid urine finding its way into the pit of my stomach.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I savored the strong masculine flavor of his piss. He rapidly filled my mouth again and again and I was barely able to swallow in time to keep up with him. Finally, I felt his stream dwindling until he fed me the last few golden drops. I continued to softly nurse at the tip of his cock, loving the feel of that beautiful cock in my mouth.

"I'll tell you right now, Kid," Sven said as he looked down at me, his drained cock sitting snugly between my soft lips, "this is something special between you and me." I looked up at him, not fully comprehending exactly what he meant. "No matter what happens, nobody else but me pisses in your mouth. Got it?" I nodded my head in agreement, feeling reassured that Sven considered this something only to be shared by the two of us. I knew that from now on, for me, that would make it all that much more special when he fed me his piss.

"C'mon, Kid, we've still got a ways to go," he said as he abruptly pulled his cock from my sucking mouth and made his way back from his truck. He reached into his duffel bag behind the seat and pulled out a pair of his faded old jeans. He drew his jeans on over his boots, buttoned up his shirt and tucked it in.

"There, that's better," he said as he did up his jeans and then stuffed his warm-up pants into his bag. "I feel like a fucking clown in those things."

He climbed back into the truck and headed back to the highway. I asked some questions about the horse auction and Sven gave me some insight into what it was all about. After almost another hour, he said, "Let's grab some lunch, Kid. There's a truck-stop up ahead a little that has good food." After a few more minutes, he pulled off into a place with a one-storey restaurant with a ton of trucks parked in a huge lot all around it. It was lunchtime and the parking lot was packed with trucks.

Sven pulled over to one edge of the parking lot next to a cornfield and we got out. As he checked on Rogue and gave him some water, I looked around. One truck with a dark red cab caught my eye, I wasn't sure but I thought it might have been the same truck that the guy had been in that saw me sucking off Sven.

Sven finished up attending to Rogue and we walked into the restaurant, Sven leading the way. The place was pretty busy, mostly with truckers, but I spotted an empty booth near the window and we grabbed it before anybody else did. We ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and fries from a buxom waitress who looked like she'd been around the block a few times. I commented on this to Sven and his reply was, "Yeah, word has it that she's swallowed more paste than they produce at a glue factory in a week." As I laughed at his expression, I looked over at a group of men sitting on stools at the counter. One of them was looking directly at me. As my eyes caught his, I recognized the ball cap and the beard as belonging to the trucker whose glance I'd met while my mouth was still full of Sven's cock. I quickly looked away and felt myself turning red in embarrassment.

Our food came and as we ate, I furtively glanced in the man's direction a couple of times. He was continuing to sit at the diner's counter, slowly sipping his coffee. Every time I glanced over, he looked at me, a friendly knowing smile on his face. Just as we finished up, I saw him get up from his stool. I figured he was leaving, but he surprised me and sauntered over to our table. I quickly looked down and wrapped my lips around my straw as I drank my Coke.

"Hey buddy, can I talk to you for a second," the man said to Sven as he stopped at the front of our booth.

"Sure, what's up?" Sven replied.

"Can I talk to you over there, it's kind of important," the man said as he gestured back towards the counter.

"Uh, sure." Sven got up and followed the man until they were away from everybody else over by the corner of the counter. I saw the man talking and occasionally looking my way. Sven turned, looked at me briefly, then turned back to resume talking to the man. As the man talked, Sven shook his head a few times, then nodded, then spoke. The man looked at me once more for a good long time, then reached into his back pocket. I wondered what was going on as he reached into his wallet, pulled out some bills, and passed them to Sven. Sven shook the man's hand and they both smiled. As Sven shoved the bills into his pocket, the man walked away and I saw him leave the restaurant. Sven came back to the table and as he sat down, I looked out the window and saw the man heading towards the same truck that I thought I'd recognized earlier.

"Wha....what was that all about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh....old Charlie there. I hardly recognized him. He's an old friend of mine."

"Is he the same guy that saw me sucking you off on the highway?"

"Yeah, he did mention that."

"Did he give you some money?"

"Yeah, I almost forgot that he owed me from a poker game we'd been in awhile back. Good old Charlie, honest as the day is long. I'd pretty much forgotten, be he didn't want to be remembered as somebody who didn't pay up on his bets."

"Oh, I wondered what that was all about."

"You all done there, Kid? Ready to go?"

"Yeah." Sven left some money on the table and as we got up, Sven put his hand on my shoulder as we walked out.

"Kid, remember when I said I'd ask you to do some things for me."

"Yeah?"

"Well, this is one of those times. I kind of feel bad about taking that money from old Charlie at poker. He works hard for a living. I think it would be nice to give him something in return for paying up. I'd like you to take care of him for me."

"You mean like....like with Kurt?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, like with Kurt." Sven stopped walking across the parking lot and turned to face me. "Besides, this will be a good way to test out what we were talking about on the way here. If you like being with Charlie, then it will be pretty obvious that we were right. If you don't, well.....we'll talk about that if it happens." Sven looked around and we could Charlie leaning against the cab of his truck.

"Now give me a smile, Kid," Sven said as he turned back to face me and reassured me with his warm comforting gaze. "I want Charlie to see that happy face of yours." With his soothing voice and warm blue eyes encouraging me, I felt a natural smile of happiness automatically turning up the corners of my mouth.

"That's nice. Now he's over there waiting. Why don't you go over and make him feel real good for me." Sven said as he put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a gentle shove in Charlie's direction. I walked over to where Charlie was standing patiently next to his truck.

"Hello," I said nervously, still embarrassed about what Charlie had seen me do in the truck.

"What's your name, Kid?" he asked.

"Joey, sir."

"Sir eh?" he said with a smile on his face, "I like that. How old are you, Joey?"

"18, sir."

"And I guess you like sucking cock, eh?"

"I...uh....I.....yes sir," I said, feeling myself turning red.

"Yeah, I could tell by that look on your face when you were sucking off your buddy there." He looked around to make sure no one was watching us and then reached up and opened the door of his truck. "Get up in the truck, Kid, I've got a nice big load for you." As I started to step up, he put his hand on my bum and helped push me in.

"That's a nice round little butt you've got there, Joey," he said as he climbed up into the cab and closed the door behind us. "It's too bad I don't have enough time to try that too. C'mon back here." He moved a curtain aside that separated the front seats from a little private area in the back of the cab. There was a little make-shift bed that I'm sure he'd had to use on occasional long hauls. As he came into the area with me and drew the flimsy curtain behind us, I remembered what Sven had told me about wanting to make Charlie feel better for what had happened.

"I'm sorry about the money you lost to Sven in that poker game," I said, trying to reassure him.

"Poker game?" he said as he looked at me questioningly.

"Yeah....the uh....the money you paid Sven in the restaurant. The money he'd won from you in that poker game."

"Oh yeah," he said after a momentary pause, "that poker game. Yeah, I had a real run of bad luck that night." He kicked off his cowboy boots and started to quickly pull at his belt.

"That's too bad, sir. Sven said this might help make it up to you."

"Oh, I definitely think it will," he said as he continued to open his jeans. "My old lady hasn't put out in ages and I haven't had a cocksucker in about eight months. This is gonna be a nice big load for you. You like big loads, Joey?"

"Yes sir," I said as he pushed down his jeans and underwear and kicked them aside. As he stood back up from his bent over position, I could see that his cock was already rock-hard and sticking up before him. It was a nice circumcised dick about 7" long with a nice upward curve that made it even more inviting. I could see that his big balls looked swollen and heavy; as if they were overflowing with cum.

"Come and get it, Joey," Charlie said as he sat down on his little bed and spread his legs. Like a moth drawn to a flame, I unconsciously dropped to my knees and crawled forward between his spread thighs. As I got closer to his thrusting cock, I could smell the warm sweaty smell rising from his body. It was musky and heavy, as if he needed a good shower. I didn't care; the earthy manly scent seemed to enflame my excitement even more. I reached forward and wrapped my hand around his rigid cock. As I started to pull it down towards my mouth, it was so hard that it snapped right out of my hand to slap noisily against his stomach!

"Wow!" I said breathlessly as I moved closer and looked at the pulsing veins on his throbbing shaft. It was standing perfectly upright, thrusting up powerfully against his stomach. I decided to leave it where it was for now and leaned closer. I extended my tongue and licked up the underside of his rigid shaft. His sweaty cock tasted wonderful and I started to lick it feverishly, my slurping tongue rolling and licking at his hard upright shaft.

"That's it cocksucker, lick that hard cock," Charlie said as I enthusiastically licked away at his hot sweaty flesh. As I was licking, my eyes kept drifting down to those enormous balls of his; they looked huge and swollen with cum, and badly in need of attention.

"Can I......can I lick your balls?" I asked anxiously as I pulled my mouth back from his glistening cock, my mouth gaping open as I gasped with excitement.

"You can lick whatever you want. I think you can see there's a nice big load in there just waiting to come out. Treat those boys right, and you'll get a nice creamy mouthful before you know it." I dove onto those big sweaty balls and licked and sucked at them for all I was worth. I loved the dirty sweaty taste as I ran my tongue all over his wrinkled silky bag. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could in order to let each heavy nut slip inside. Once I had it within my mouth, I rolled it gingerly all around, my tongue bathing his big swollen nut in a warm bath of saliva. I moved from one cum-filled ball to the other, the delicious flavor of his salty sweat filling my mouth.

"Oh fuck, Joey, I need your mouth on my cock now," Charlie said hurriedly as he reached down and grabbed my head. I let his nut slip delicately out of my mouth and then brought my mouth to the engorged head of his throbbing cock. The flow of pre-cum oozing from the gaping red eye and rolling sluggishly down the underside of his shaft was evidence of his arousal. I reached forward and gripped it more firmly than before. I pulled down harder and brought the throbbing head in line with my mouth. Looking at his silky juices flowing from his engorged cock-head, I couldn't wait any longer; I needed his cock inside my mouth.

"That looks so good," I whispered softly under my breath just before I dove down and slipped my lips down over the angry swollen knob of his thrusting erection. His 7" cock was much smaller than the ones I had before but it fit into my mouth beautifully. It gave me room to work and I enthusiastically swirled my tongue all around his big mushroom head.

"Oh fuck, that's fantastic," Charlie moaned as I held the powerful shaft firmly in my hand and started to bob my head up and down.

"Mmmmhh......mmmmhhh......mmmmmhhh." I was making little squealing noises as I sucked at his rock-hard cock feverishly. I don't know why servicing this old bearded trucker had gotten me so aroused; but I felt like I couldn't control myself. My saliva was flowing freely and running down the length of his cock to drip off his bag as I continued to drive my bobbing head further and further down his thrusting shaft.

"Holy shit," Charlie groaned in amazement as I felt my lips press up against his groin on my next downward movement. With his cock pressing against the opening to my throat, I vacuumed in my cheeks to wrap his cock in a slick tight corridor.

"Oh Jesus, you've got it all," he moaned. I kept my hollowed cheeks tightly embracing his cock as I bobbed my head passionately up and down the full hard length. Charlie was breathing raggedly and squirming around beneath me as I kept his beautiful rock hard cock sliding wetly back and forth between my soft sucking lips.

"OH FUCK.........HERE IT COMES......TAKE IT COCKSUCKER," he moaned loudly as I felt his cock twitch just before he started to unload. Wanting to get his full big load, I drew back until I had just the throbbing head trapped within my mouth. I brought my hands up and pressed with my thumbs on each side of the broad ventral ridge on the underside of his cock. As I started to rub my thumbs up and down, I felt that wonderful pulsing in the shaft of his cock and then it started to go off inside my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I crooned as a huge wad of thick cum gushed forth against the roof of my mouth. As if fell onto my tongue, a second thick rope followed as his throbbing erection ejaculated fiercely between my vacuuming cheeks. My mouth quickly filled and I felt the thick texture of his sperm-laden semen as it pooled on my tongue. It was so thick, it tasted like there were chunky globules of sperm swimming around in the silky seminal liquid.

"OH FUCK......GET IT ALL," Charlie groaned as he inundated my sucking mouth with an absolute deluge of cum.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned out loud as I swallowed a huge mouthful of his thick seed. His twitching erection kept shooting and my mouth filled again, his potent semen coating every square inch inside my mouth. I swallowed again and loved the taste and feel of his viscous cream sliding down my throat. Man, he was right; he had more than a big load for me; it was absolutely huge! As I kept sucking, his cock kept gushing until finally, a big quaking shudder went through him and he collapsed back on the mattress, his spewing erection oozing out the last few succulent drops onto my waiting tongue. I kept softly sucking and I looked up to see Charlie looking down at me through half-closed eyes; a look of pure contentment on his face. I continued to suck out the last few drops of his warm seed as his breathing slowly came back to normal. As he sat back up, I gave his dwindling cock one final soft kiss on the tip and then sat back on my haunches.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,668 Followers