Born to Suck Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers

"Fuck, Joey, that was amazing," Charlie said with a big grin on his face. "I'd love to do that again, but I'm way behind schedule." He reached down and pulled on his underwear and jeans as I slowly got to my feet. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet.

"Here, this is for you," he said, passing me a $20 bill.

"What's this for?" I asked curiously.

"Just think of it as a tip. That was the best blow-job I've ever had." He pushed me through the curtain and opened the door for me.

"Bye," I said as I climbed down to the ground.

"See ya, Kid, you were great," Charlie said with a smile as he closed the door. As I started to walk away, I heard his truck start up. I looked back once and saw Charlie staring at me, a smile of satisfaction on his face.

I walked across the parking lot to where we'd left Rogue and found Sven leaning against the side of the truck, his face turned up to the warming sun.

"Sven, look what Charlie gave me," I said as I showed him the $20 bill. "He said it was a tip."

"Why don't I just hang on to that for you," Sven said as he held out his hand. Growing up in a group home and foster homes, I wasn't used to having money so it was no big deal to me. I knew if I needed anything, I'd just have to ask. "Yeah, I'll take good care of that for you." Sven took the bill from me and pushed it into his pocket with the others that Charlie had paid him earlier.

"Well," Sven said as we got back in the truck and he started to pull back onto the highway, "how did you like it?"

"I....I really liked it," I admitted.

"So it looks like we were right. You need a steady supply of cock and cum to keep you happy?"

"I....I think you're right," I said, almost with a note of eager anticipation in my voice. I had finally accepted who I really was; a cum-loving cocksucker; someone who was born to suck.

"That's good, Kid," Sven said as he looked at me with a warm comforting smile again. "Next stop....Springfield. Once we're there, I wanna fill up that tight little pussy of yours again. And then, when Kurt gets there, I think the two of us will keep you filled up and fed with cum all night long."

I looked at Sven's cock lying enticingly along the inside of his faded jeans, hoping Springfield, and all that was waiting for me there, was not too far off...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,712 Followers