Born to Suck Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers

"You like that, boy?" Stricker said as he saw me staring wide-eyed at the TV. From the corner of my eye, I noticed him kick off his shoes and pull of his pants and underwear.

"I.....I've never seen anything like that," I said slowly as I watched the movie, totally enthralled.

"Do you wish that was you?" he asked as one guy finished and another stepped forward to start spraying his load all over the girl's cum-covered face. The more I looked, the more I knew he was right; I was looking at the girl enviously.

"Yes," I said softly as I watched hypnotically as the camera zoomed in as the guy launched a long thick rope of cum that landed on her forehead and stretched all the way down across her face before ending on her neck. "She.....she looks beautiful like that."

"Yeah, she does; and you're gonna look kinda like that when I'm done. Now get down on your knees," he said firmly as he plopped down on the couch and spread his legs. I looked over and saw him holding his already hard cock up to me. It was a nice circumcised cock about the same size as Charlie's; probably 6-7" long, the tip already oozing pre-cum. As I dropped to my knees between his spread thighs, with one hand holding his stiff cock upwards, he took the index finger of his other hand and scooped up a big drop of his seeping juice. I watched as he reached forward with his glistening finger and started rubbing it slowly over my face.

"Yeah, just a little finger-painting to get you started," he said softly as he scooped up another shiny gob and spread it along the bridge of my nose and across my cheek.

"Mmmmm," I closed my eyes and let out a little purr of satisfaction as I felt the silky smoothness of his manly juices warmly covering my skin.

"You like that, eh boy?" he asked as he scooped up another warm gob on the tip of his finger and spread it just around the outside of my lips.

"Yes," I replied with a hiss of desire as I slipped my tongue out from between my lips and tried to spear his moving finger.

"Hahaaa," he chuckled softly as he kept his moving finger just out of reach of my searching tongue, "don't worry boy, I'll make sure you get it all before we're done. That's such a pretty face you've got there, I wish we had more time; but I think your buddy there's waiting for us."

As I kneeled there between his legs, breathing rapidly with excitement, he reached beside him with his other hand and pulled the box he'd brought from the closet over onto its side next to him, the contents spilling out onto the cushions. I could see all kinds of different colors and sizes of women's bras and panties.

"What's all that?" I asked curiously.

"That's just some stuff that people left behind in their hotel rooms. Kind of like a lost and found box. I guess they lost it.....and I found it," he said as he picked up a pair of pink silk panties and brought them up to his face. I wondered how often people had actually 'lost' this stuff, or if he just happened to 'find' it without them ever realizing it was gone. It was kind of funny that there were no men's underwear or socks in his 'lost and found' box.

"Mmmmm," he moaned softly as he brought the panties to his nose and breathed deeply, "these ones were left behind just yesterday." I watched as he turned them inside out and I could see a damp stain on the inside gusset. He brought them back up towards his face slowly.

"Get sucking, boy," he said as he took his hand off his cock and pushed my head down towards his thrusting erection. As my lips slipped over the hot flared head of his rock-hard prick, I flicked my eyes up to see him drag his tongue along the stained fabric of the panties. The wanton act seemed to just enflame me even more.

"Mmmmmm," I said with a moan of arousal as I slid my lips all the way down his stiff hard cock in one smooth stroke.

"Oh fuck, that's good," he groaned as my lips pressed against his groin, his wiry pubic hair tickling my face. I put one hand around the stiff base of his cock and started to bob my head rhythmically up and down the velvety smooth shaft. His arm moved and I flicked my eyes up to see him drop the panties he'd been licking and pick up a big lacy white satin bra. I could see that the straps for it were quite wide and as he held it up, you could see that the cups were massive. Obviously this had belonged to a well-endowed woman.

"Look at this boy," he said holding the bra up for me to see. "This is a 38G. You should have seen this woman; what a huge set of tits she had on her." He brought the bra cups to his face and I saw his eyes close as he inhaled deeply of her warm womanly scent. Inspired by his lascivious display, I feverishly bobbed my head up and down his throbbing cock, my cheeks closing in on his smooth shaft in a vacuuming corridor.

"Oh yeah, what a beautiful fucking mouth you've got. Not much longer and I'll be covering that pretty little face of yours," he said as he dropped the bra and lifted another pair of panties to his face. I kept bobbing my head and slid my other hand down to cradle his cum-filled balls. As I rolled them around gingerly in the palm of my hand, I felt that tell-tale twitch go through his cock.

"Oh Jesus," he said as he pushed himself up from the couch and stood over me, my sucking mouth still working up and down on his rock-hard prick. He reached forward and put one hand on the top of my head, pushing me off his throbbing cock. My mouth open and gasping with excitement, I watched as he reached down and holding a pair of black panties, he wrapped his panty-covered hand right around his cock and started jerking it off towards my face.

"OH YEAH.....THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD," he groaned loudly as his cock started to shoot. A long ropey strand launched itself from his ejaculating cock and landed in a long ribbon all the way from my hairline to my chin. He pointed the tip towards the other side of my face as the next shot blasted forth, a big gob of cum pounding forcefully against my cheek. As his hand flew back and forth vigorously, I felt the damp warmth as his thick milky cum continued to land on my smooth young skin. He kept pumping his panty-covered hand back and forth and directed the tip of his cock all over my face as wad after wad of his thick warm semen shot forth. I could feel the thick weight of his load covering my face as he moved the spitting tip all around until he had me completely covered. Finally, he stopped, his chest heaving above me as he fought to regain his breath.

"That's kind of what you look like, boy," he said as he turned my head sideways until I could see the TV screen again. The girl in the movie we'd been watching had obviously taken a few more loads since I'd feverishly been sucking Stricker's cock. Her face was now a total mess of cum. You could see gobs of it in her hair, one eye was completely closed, there were gobs dangling off her chin and big tits; basically, I thought she looked fantastic! As I watched another guy dump his load all over her, I kept looking at her wishing I was in her place.

"Yeah, you look so good with my cum all over you," Stricker said as he put both his hands on my face and started slowly rubbing his load all over. As I continued to watch the girl on the TV with envy, it felt wonderfully soothing to have this strange man's hands on my skin. After a minute or two of finger-painting his cum all over my face, I felt Stricker's fingers press a little more firmly and then he started to push them towards my mouth.

"Open up, boy, here's a little reward for you," he said as he kind of snow-plowed his load of warm semen right into my inviting mouth with his fingers. I opened my mouth eagerly just as his sliding fingers shoved a big wad of cum across my lips and right onto my waiting tongue.

"Mmmmmm," I mewed as his musky semen gathered in a growing pool in my mouth. He drew his fingers back and gathered up more of his creamy seed and pushed it down my cheeks and into my mouth once more. My mouth was almost overflowing now and I savored the slightly salty, manly flavor of his cum. There was even a slight taste that reminded me of the smell of tobacco, evidence that Stricker was a smoker. For some reason, I found the distinctive taste intriguing. It seemed to make what we were doing all the more sinful and nasty.

"I think you've got just about all of it," he said as I rolled the warm cum around in my mouth, then swallowed.

"Mmmmmmmm, nice," I said softly as I looked up at him with appreciative eyes. With a satisfied smile on his face, he reached over, grabbed the remote, and shut off the TV.

"Let's just get you cleaned up a bit," he said as he reached down into the pile of women's underwear next to him and grabbed a pair of light blue panties. He put one hand on the back of my head to steady me and then used the panties to wipe the remaining traces of his cum left on my face. It felt really different but nice to feel the smooth coolness of the satin material as he moved it across my skin. As he moved it across my upper lip, I quickly breathed in, immediately detecting the distinctive womanly scent. The smell was sinful and hauntingly erotic; immediately making me wonder who the woman was that these had belonged to, and what she had looked like. I'm sure Stricker knew, and that would make it all that much more exciting for him when he used them to jerk off.

When he was done, he took the panties and used them to wipe the remaining traces of my saliva off his cock before grabbing up the pile of stuff on the couch and stuffing it back in the box. He pulled on his underwear and pants and then tucked in his shirt.

"Okay, we better go see how your buddy's doing out there," he said as he did up his belt.

"So....so we get to do this again tomorrow?" I asked anxiously. He gave me a big smile and reached down to grab my arm and help me to my feet.

"Tomorrow....and the next day. That's the deal so you guys can stay in that room. Are you happy about that, boy?" He could see by the immediate flushing of my face that I had loved what we had done and was looking forward to doing it again.

"Yes, sir, very happy."

"Good. I'll have another big load to dump on your face tomorrow." He opened the door leading into the office and I followed him through as Sven turned towards us.

"Any customers?" Stricker asked. I could see Sven looking me up and down to make sure I was okay. The smile of satisfaction on my face told him everything he needed to know.

"Yeah, the people from #12 showed up. I got them to fill out the registration form," Sven said, pointing to a piece of paper on the desk, "and I gave them their key. I told them you were on a break and you'd check in with them to sort out any more details."

"Great, thanks," Stricker replied.

"Everything okay, then?" Sven asked him.

"Everything is just perfect. Here's the key to the Presidential Suite." Stricker handed Sven the key again. "And hey, any of the pay-per-view porn channels are on the house."

"Great! Thanks," Sven replied with a big smile on his face. "C'mon Kid." He turned and started towards the door.

"Thanks for everything, Mr.....uh.....I mean, thanks for everything, Stricker," I said as I started to follow. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow."

"Me too, boy," he said with a nod as I went through the door. Sven had already started the truck and I hopped in next to him.

"How'd it go?" he asked as he backed the truck up and headed the short distance down to the end unit.

"It...it went really good. He put on this movie on the TV; I've never seen anything like it before. It was called something like 'Boo-cake Girls'."

"Boo-cake girls?" he looked at me quizzically as he pulled the truck into the spot in front of the Presidential Suite and we climbed out.

"I saw the cover on the box and I'm not sure how to pronounce it, but it was spelled like this," I said as I proceeded to spell out the strange word.

"Oh, bukkake. Now I know what you mean," Sven said with a laugh as we pulled our bags out from behind the bench seat. "How did you like it?" He looked at me intently as we stopped at the door to the unit.

"I.....I really liked it," I said slowly, feeling my face turning red under his gaze. He opened the door and we walked into the cooling comfort of the air conditioned room.

"What exactly did you like about it?" Sven asked curiously as he closed the door and tossed the key onto the desk near the door.

"I......I kind of wished it was me in that movie instead of that girl," I confessed, thinking about the girl getting load after load dumped on her face.

"Do you think you might like to try that sometime?" he asked as he watched me intently.

"If....if you think I should?" I said shyly with a shrug of my shoulders.

"No," he said with a note of firmness in his voice, "I want you to tell me if YOU'D like it," the emphasis on the 'you' was definitely noticeable. I looked up at him, and although he had spoke to me firmly, I could see the gentleness in his eyes.

"I.....I would," I admitted, feeling better for it already.

"Good, that's what I thought. Maybe sometime, we'll see if we can work something out. So anyways, the guy got you to suck him off while he was watching the movie?"

"Not only that, but he brought out a box he had of women's underwear. He said it was kind of like a lost and found box; but I think he stole the stuff from people's rooms. He was sniffing and licking some of the bras and panties while I sucked him off."

"Well, well," Sven said with a chuckle. "I thought he seemed like a little perv. Whatever gets you off, I guess."

"At first, I thought it was a little weird; but then I found it pretty exciting."

"So, did it kind of give you that itch way up inside you again?" he asked as he started to undo the buttons of his shirt.

"I....uh.....yes," I stammered as I watched more of his muscular defined chest come into view. He pulled the tails of his shirt out of his jeans, undid the last button and let his shirt hang open enticingly. His hand slid into the opening at the collar of his shirt and I watched mesmerized as his large hand slid slowly down over his defined pecs and taut six-pack abs.

"So do you need something to give that nasty itch a deep hard scratch?" he asked as his hand slid down over the crotch of his faded jeans until he wrapped his fingers around his long thick cock lying against the inside of his thigh.

"Y......yes," I whispered softly as I continued to stare hypnotically as his big hand slid slowly back and forth along the length of his stiffening cock.

"Well, I think I've got just the thing to help with that," he said as I watched his cock start to push against the confining fabric of his jeans as it swelled and thickened. As I watched, I could feel my heart racing in my chest, my breath coming in ragged gasps. As his cock bulged wantonly against the faded denim, I felt my tongue slip from between my lips and run around the opening of my mouth in anticipation.

"You're really hungry for it, eh cocksucker?" he asked as his hand slid teasingly along his stiffening prick.

"Y.....yes," I said with a low groan, unable to tear my eyes away from his bulging crotch.

"Good, cause anytime we're in this room over the next few days, you can expect to have your mouth or that tight little pussy of yours kept busy." I shivered in delight, wondering what was in store for me over the next couple of days.

"Now, if you want this deep inside you," Sven said as he wrapped his gripping hand around his massive tool and nodded towards the bathroom, "you better go in there, use that enema kit, then take a shower. I'll be out here waiting. And bring a face-cloth with you when you come back."

"Yes, sir," I said as I snatched up my little suitcase and ran to the bathroom. I'd already gotten aroused while I'd been servicing Stricker, now watching Sven's lewd display had me climbing the walls with excitement. In the beautiful big washroom, I opened my battered old suitcase and pulled out the enema kit. I got the water running in the sink and filled the bag with warm soapy water. I inserted the nozzle and let it do its work. As Sven had told me previously, I did it twice in a row to ensure my little boy-pussy was nicely cleaned out for him. I took a shower in the huge glass and tile enclosure and was amazed at the size and beauty of it. There were two shower heads as the thing had been designed to fit at least two people with plenty of room to spare. I looked all around at everything as I soaped myself thoroughly, anxious to get back to Sven. Making sure my little bum was nice and clean, I rinsed off and then dried myself thoroughly with one of the plush white towels. Almost giddy with excitement, I grabbed the face-cloth Sven had asked for, took one more look at myself in the mirror then hurried back into the main room.

"Are you ready for this, cocksucker?" Sven asked as I came through the door. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at him. My God, he looked gorgeous; he'd taken off all his clothes and his rugged body looked absolutely delectable as he stood in the middle of the room facing me. He faced me with his feet about shoulder-width apart, his glistening hand sliding slowly back and forth along his huge Vaseline-covered cock. My breath was caught in my throat; I was so awed by his powerful masculine form. In response to his question of whether I was 'ready for this', I simply gulped and nodded my head.

"Good," he said with a sinister leer on his face. I could see that Sven's cock was rock-hard and in need of attention. The wanton lustful look on his face as he stared at me with wolf-like desire sent a shiver down my spine. "Come over here." I walked over to where he stood a short distance inside the entry door, the jar of Vaseline open on the desk beside him. I watched enthralled as he continued to slowly slide his big hand up and down on that glistening pillar of flesh. I felt my little bum-hole tingling with anticipation as I thought about that gigantic slab of muscle being buried deep inside me.

"Just put that face-cloth down there," he said, nodding towards the desk where the jar of Vaseline was sitting, "and then I want you to sit here on the floor." He took a couple of steps towards the seating area and pointed to a spot in front of the big easy chair. I set the cloth beside the jar of lube and then sat on the floor in the spot he wanted, my back against the front of the chair.

"That's good; now tip your head back so it's resting on the cushion.....that's it....now slide yourself forward so your head's right at the front edge....yeah...good...good...right there!" he directed me as I followed his instructions.

"I just wanna feel that tongue of yours in my ass again before I fuck you," Sven said as he straddled me, his knees resting on the cushion on either side of my upturned face. As he brought his round firm cheeks down onto my face, I extended my tongue upwards and slipped in right into the depths of his hot crevice as he settled right down on my face.

"Yeah, right there. Work it into that hole," he said as he wriggled himself down. I swirled my tongue all around his moist pink pucker and then as I felt him relax that tight little hole, I lanced my tongue as far up into him as I could.

"Oh fuck, yeah, nice and deep," he groaned as he started rolling himself around on my worming tongue. At the same time, I flicked my eyes up to see his greasy hand sliding back and forth along his hard glistening shaft. He rode my face for about five minutes, constantly wriggling and rolling his hips as I slid my tongue in and out of his clutching chute as I licked and sucked at his hot pink hole.

"Okay, that's good for now," he said as he lifted himself off my hot flushed face and stepped over towards the desk. "C'mere, Kid." He pulled the rolling desk chair out and kind of shoved it across the room. I watched as he picked up the cloth and quickly wiped the greasy lube off his hand before dropping the cloth next to the Vaseline. He then pushed a bunch of brochures that were sitting on top of the desk to one side.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,729 Followers