Born to Suck Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers

"Get up here on your knees." He literally picked up my little body and set me on the top of the desk. "Now sit right back here at the front edge." With Sven directing me, I slid myself backward and then kind of sat back on my haunches, my little bum hanging over the edge of the desk. Sitting back on my folded-up legs beneath me forced my little crevice to split wide open.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect," Sven said as he moved in behind me and put his hands on my hips. "I'm gonna put it so far into you, you'll be able to taste it." He moved forward and I felt the hot membranes of his enflamed knob slide over the wrinkled pucker of my little rosebud.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice," I whispered over my shoulder as the huge crown slid back and forth, slowly lubing up the taut skin all around my tight hole. He held my hips and sawed his huge slick cock back and forth for a couple of minutes. Through the greasy gel, the warming friction was transferring the tremendous heat from his gigantic cock right through to my insides. I felt my little pussy relaxing and opening up under the soothing warmth in anticipation of that magnificent cock pleasuring me even more; soon, I knew it was going to be deep inside me. The next time the thick ridge of his corona drew back over my hot opening, I let out a low groan of frustration as I nibbled at it with my flexing hole as I tried to pull it into me.

"You're ready for it, eh cocksucker?" he asked as he teasingly pressed the tip right up against my nibbling hole.

"Oh yes," I replied with a hiss as I rolled my little hips slightly as I tried to push myself onto him. He held me hips firmly and I felt him flex upwards as he pressed the engorged head against my yielding opening.

"Oh yeah, that is so fucking tight," he said with a groan as the long broad head stretched and stretched my tight hole. I held my breath for a second as the pain increased until I thought I was going to be split right in two. I slowly exhaled and concentrated on relaxing my tight sphincter as he methodically fed the huge mushroom crown into me.

"OOOOWWWW," I groaned out loud as the massive knob finally slipped past my clutching ring. He held still and I felt him slowly roll his hips as he let me get accustomed to the large invader. I loved the feel of that gorgeous lemon-sized knob inside me and clamped down on it with the soft tissues inside me.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Sven said from behind me as I felt his big hands slide up my back and grip my shoulders. He started to flex back and forth about a half inch; tugging it back at my gripping ring and then only giving me a teasing bit of his massive cock-head. "Are you ready for all eleven, Kid?" I pictured his beautiful hard cock, almost as long as a ruler, forcing its way in.....stretching and stretching my hot virginal pussy.....until I had every last inch buried inside.

"Oh gosh, yes. Please sir," I said in a pleading tone as I tried to use the muscles inside me to pull him deeper into me.

"Let's just see if we can find where that nasty itch is," he said as he pressed down slightly on my shoulders as he levered his hips upwards; feeding his throbbing cock into me in a slow insistent stroke. I felt the delicious stimulating sensation as his long thick cock rose higher and higher into my steaming guts.

"OH GODDDDDDD....." I let out a long groan as the incredibly luscious sensation of having my moist channel absolutely filled with hot rigid cock almost overwhelmed me. He slowly drove it higher and higher into me until I finally felt his smooth shaved groin press up against my splayed-out backside.

"Oh God....its so deep," I moaned as I felt the massive knob seem to reach up into the middle of my nubile young body. Man, in this position, it felt like he was able to penetrate me deeper than he ever had before. As his cock had risen higher and higher inside me, my own cock had gotten harder and harder. I looked down between my legs and could that it was stiff and throbbing already, a shiny drip of pre-cum starting to fill the red slit at the very tip.

"You like this, eh Kid?" he asked as he kept his cock buried to the hilt inside me and rolled his hips slowly, stirring my guts deliciously. It felt absolutely fantastic to feel his huge rugged body pressed up against mine, his muscular stomach rubbing against the little round cheeks of my bum.

"Ohn," I groaned in pleasure, my insides on fire already from his thick rigid dick. "I....I love it." With my hands supporting myself on the desk, I wriggled back against him, my stretched hole nibbling around the taut skin at the base of his cock.

"Is this where that terrible itch is?" he asked as he kept himself pressed tight against me and hunched himself so the broad engorged head moved back and forth an inch or so, high up inside me.

"Unh....unh....unh," I groaned with each hunch, "yes......the itch is.....oh God yes....its....its right there," I hissed breathlessly, my heart racing in my chest.

"Well, let's see if some long hard scratches will make it all better." I felt him start to withdraw, the moist clinging walls of my boy-pussy being drawn back sensually as they clung tenaciously to his retreating shaft. He pulled back until I felt that delightful tug of his thick rope-like corona against the inside of my tight ring. Then, I felt him grip my shoulders tightly as he flexed his hips forward and levered it way back up inside in one powerful thrust.

"AAAAAAAAHHHH," I moaned loudly as I threw my head back instinctively. It felt amazing as his massive knob tore abruptly across my prostate, sending tingling chills through every nerve-ending of my body. With his strong hands holding my body in place, he started to rhythmically fuck me; his massive hard cock probing deeper into me than he ever had before. I looked down and saw my own little cock; hard as an iron bar with pre-cum dripping continuously from the tip now. For the next five minutes or so, he used my tight little pussy for his pleasure; sometimes thrusting far into me with long deep strokes; other times, resting slightly but leaving it buried all the way inside me and rolling his hips teasingly as he stirred my guts like a batch of thick cement.

"BANG!........BANG!........BANG!" Sven stopped abruptly as somebody knocked on the door of our room.

"Oh fuck," he said under his breath. "YEAH?" he yelled towards the door.

"IT'S KURT!"

"IT'S OPEN!"

"So what time did you.....HOLY SHIT!" Kurt burst out in surprise as he stepped into the room and saw us. He stood there aghast, his mouth gaping open.

"Shut the door," Sven said as he resumed levering his gigantic dick in and out of me. Kurt quickly closed the door and tossed his bag on the floor.

"Holy fuck, Sven," Kurt said as he stepped over towards us, his face a mask of amazement, "I thought I had a big cock. Is the kid gonna be able to walk when you're done with him? It looks like you're splitting him in two!"

"Yeah, he'll be fine," Sven replied. "He's really learned to take it. Haven't you, cocksucker?"

"Yessss," I hissed in pleasure as his massive knob continued to rub deliciously across my sensitive prostate.

"Get your clothes off, Kurt. I'm almost done here. You can have seconds." Continuing to moan continuously with each of Sven's powerful pussy-stretching thrusts, I turned my head sideway and watched as Kurt rapidly peeled off his clothes. Once again, I was struck by how hairy he was compared to Sven. Both were rugged handsome men, and my eyes quickly focused in on Kurt's big cock as he tore his shirt off and kicked his pants aside. I could see that it was quickly filling and he helped it along by wrapping his big meaty mitt around it, stroking his hand back and forth as he stepped next to the desk.

"Do you like the idea of that, Kid?" Sven asked, his warm breath seeming to caress the back of my neck. "You like the idea of taking another guy inside you as soon as the first guy's filled that tight little pussy of yours with cum?" I pictured his massive load, absolutely filling me, with Kurt waiting, his big hard cock ready to give me more.

"Oh gosh, yes," I moaned as I felt Sven switch his angle slightly, his broad flared crown now rubbing even harder against my tingling prostate.

"Watch this, Kurt," Sven said as he continued to drive it all the way into me with long deep strokes. I could feel that wonderful tingling sensation coming over me, starting in my groin and rapidly spreading deliciously throughout my entire body.

"Wha.....I.......I........OOOOOOOOHHH," I groaned loudly as an intense orgasm ripped through me. I felt my untouched cock pulsate and then looked down to see a long milky rope shoot forth. It hit forcefully against the wall in front of us, just as his powerful cock tore across my prostate again and another long strand of cum shot forth. This one plastered itself next to the first shot, which was now starting to run sluggishly down the wall.

"Oh fuck, look at the little bastard cum," Kurt said breathlessly as he watched my twitching cock continue to shoot. My whole insides felt like they were on fire; the intense sensation was so overwhelming and scintillatingly delicious.

"That's it, Kid, keep cumming for me," Sven encouraged as he kept slamming his cock balls deep into me. With each powerful thrust, another delightful contraction went through my groin, followed by another shot of pearly cum. Soon, the wall in front of me and the desk below me were a mess of gobs and streaks of my swirling silvery semen.

"OH FUCK, KID......GONNA FILL YOU UP," Sven growled as he drew back and then slammed his thrusting erection all the way into me with a vigorous deep stroke. I felt the swelling head spit out a powerful fireball of hot cum that shot far up into my guts, the hot fresh seed bathing my raw tissues like a soothing balm.

"Mmmmmmmm," I let out a long deep purr as his rigid pillar of flesh stayed buried inside me as he continued to unload. I could feel gob after thick creamy gob shoot forth into my welcoming sheath of gripping flesh.

"OH JESUS....THAT'S SO FUCKING TIGHT," Sven groaned as I clamped down on his twitching shaft with the muscles inside me as I tried to milk as much cum out of him as I could. I felt my ring clutching and nibbling at the base of his shaft as he continued to flood my insides with his precious seed. He drew well back and then slammed it into me again, his pulsing cock flooding me with more of his thick cream. I could feel the warmth of his massive load deep deep inside me as his twitching movements slowed and he finally stopped with the full length buried inside me. We were both breathing raggedly, each of us drawing in deep breaths of fresh cool air as our bodies luxuriated in the blissful sensation of a beautiful shared release.

"C'mon Sven, I need that pussy of his," Kurt said urgently from beside us. With my body covered in sweat and my mouth hanging open as I gasped for air, I looked over at Kurt through half-closed eyes. His cock was fully erect and projecting from his sliding hand like a missile ready for take-off. Sven eased his hands off my shoulders and held my hips as he slowly started to withdraw.

"Keep that hole closed nice and tight until Kurt gets in there, Kid. I don't want a mess on the floor," he warned as he slowly pulled his cock from within my clutching chute. As the massive knob started to slide out of me, I clamped down with my sphincter; expelling his spent member in a slippery rush but keeping his treasured seed safe within me.

"He's all nice and lubed up?" Kurt asked hurriedly as he moved in behind me.

"If he wasn't before, he is now after that load I just dumped into him," Sven replied with a big smile on his face as he stepped to the side. With my body still rocked by the fierce fucking and intense orgasm Sven had just given me, I felt Kurt move close in behind me and nestle his throbbing cock-head right up against my twitching hole.

"Oh man, this is gonna be so fucking good," Kurt said lustfully as he put his hands on my shoulders as well and started to flex himself into me. I felt that delicious pressure against my tight little orifice; and then as I forced myself to relax, I felt it yield willingly.

"Oh fuck," Kurt moaned as his wide flared crown split my pussy-lips and slipped inside.

"Mmmmmmm........yessssss," I heard myself moan instinctively as his cock slid higher and higher into me. I could feel his thick shaft pushing the massive load of Sven's cum way up inside me as he pressed himself into me until I felt his wiry pubic hair scratching tantalizingly against my stretched pucker.

"Oh fuck, what hot tight hole this kid has," Kurt said from behind me. His voice sounded charged with lust as he pressed himself close up against me and I could even feel his coarse chest hair rubbing against the soft smooth skin of my back.

"Oh man, I need this bad, Kid," he breathed wetly into my ear, his mouth salivating with need. I felt him adjust his feet to each side to give him a better stance then he raised himself off my back and started to flex his hips.

"Yessssss," I hissed again as he started to fuck me for all he was worth. I could tell that this was nothing more than a quick and dirty fuck. Kurt needed to get off in something hot and wet and I was more than willing to offer up my little boy-pussy for his lust-driven desires.

"Uhhnnn......uhhnn.....uhhnnn," I groaned each time he hammered his long thick cock into me. I felt that scintillating warmth in my midsection as his virile manhood kept me full for another ten minutes or so. I felt my drained cock starting to swell again already as his sliding rock-hard piece of flesh stretched and rubbed against the ravaged raw membranes lining my insides.

"OH FUCK......OH FUCK.......YESSSSSSS!" Kurt groaned loudly as his body twitched erratically for a second and then he drove it all the way inside me and held it there as he came. I closed my eyes in blissful pleasure as I felt his swelling knob spewing his hot cum deep inside me. He flooded me with a second consecutive big load and I could feel the mass of semen totally coating my insides. He pressed his body close up against mine and held me tightly as he totally plastered my insides with his warm viscous semen. I nibbled around the base of his cock with my flexing ring and sent delightful tremors down the full length of his cock as I used the massaging muscles inside me to coax and drain as much of his delectable seed out of him as I could.

"Oh fuck, Sven, you were right. This kid is incredible," Kurt said, his voice rich with pleasure.

"Yeah, he is pretty good. We'll see how he is after we put him through a good workout tonight." I looked over through half-closed eyes to see Sven smiling at me approvingly. The look in his eyes seemed to wrap over me like a warm comforting blanket.

"Now, just ease on out there Kurt," Sven said slowly. "And Kid, like I said before, I don't want you to spill a drop."

"Yes sir," I nodded in agreement as Kurt started to withdraw his spent member from my gripping hole. It came out in a slippery rush too and I quickly clamped my stretched ring shut; not wanting to disappoint Sven.

"Good....good," Sven said. "Look at that mess you made on that wall and the desk, Kid. You better clean that up."

"Yes, sir," I said, knowing exactly how he meant for me to clean it up. I leaned forwards and used my tongue to lick and lap up all of my own spent seed.

"Well...well...look at that," Kurt said as he watched me lick my tongue up the wall and across the wooden surface of the desk until I'd gathered up every drop.

"Just stay right there," Sven said as he stepped into the bathroom. He returned with one of the glasses I'd seen on the vanity counter. He moved in behind me and I felt him put one hand on the small of my back, my legs tucked underneath me and my little round bum still splayed out before him.

"Okay, Kid, press down and relax that hole," I looked around my side and saw him holding the empty glass just beneath my clutched pucker. Doing as he asked, I let out a breath and relaxed my sphincter. At the same time, I used the muscles inside me and pushed down.

"Oh yeah, that's it," I said as I heard a wet sound as their cum started to slide out of me and a huge gob dropped noisily into the glass. I kept pushing and could feel the warm fluid oozing out of my stretched hole. I flicked my eyes to the other side and saw Kurt watching spellbound as the cup continued to fill with the mixed juices of their spent cum. I pushed from deep deep inside me and felt more slide down the sides of my chute until finally, I had pushed out all of their two massive loads that I could.

"Good job, Kid," Sven said, his voice rich with praise as I felt his finger circle my ravaged hole one last time. I turned around and sat on the front edge of the desk just as he took his cum-covered finger and wiped it on the inside edge of the glass.

"Look at all that nice warm cream," Sven said as he waved the glass in slow circles just in front of my face. With both of them filling me, a massive load from each, there was a huge amount of the swirling pearly fluid in the glass. I looked at it hungrily, my tongue sliding out instinctively to run around my glossy lips wantonly.

"Is this what you want, cocksucker?" Sven asked teasingly as he circled the glass of milky cum hypnotically before me, the pearly semen swirling invitingly mere inches from my waiting mouth.

"Yes," I said, my eyes glued to the mass of thick sperm-laden cum.

"Yes what?" he said firmly.

"Yes sir. That's what I want, sir," I said, almost frantic now. "Can I...can I have it sir?" I asked, pleading with him.

"Here you go," he said with a big smile on his face as he handed me the glass. I eagerly took it in my hands and brought it to my lips. The intense masculine aroma filled my nostrils immediately and fueled my arousal. As I tipped the glass up and felt the thick warm cream start to slide into my mouth, I closed my eyes in bliss and let it flow onto my waiting tongue. As their combined loads settled on my tongue, I relished in the intense masculine flavor. I rolled a big mouthful all around the inside of my mouth, their thick cream coating my cheeks and gums. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer; I needed to feel it sliding down my throat.

"Mmmmmmmm," I let out a purr of satisfaction as the warm silky fluid slid soothingly down my throat. I tipped more up into my mouth and rolled it around before swallowing it as well. There was more and I savored it for as long as I could before letting it slither smoothly down my throat to join the rest in a nice warm spot in the pit of my stomach.

"Looks like you've got a little cum-slut on your hands there, Sven," Kurt said as both men watched me, smiles of contentment on their faces.

"He's not done yet," Sven said as he reached forward and grabbed me by the shoulder. "C'mon Kid, you've still got some clean-up to do." He pulled me onto my feet and pushed down to the floor in front of them. Starting with Sven, I licked his heavy flaccid cock until I had cleaned up all the combined juices from the soft warm surface. I moved over to Kurt and he lifted his thick cock and dropped it right into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I let out another mew of pleasure as this time there was more cum still clinging to his dick. He'd cum inside me after Sven and there was more of their combined juices along with my own warm secretions clinging to the surface of his spent member. I sucked and licked it clean before pressing my lips into the pubic hair at the base of his cock. Some of Sven's cum had been forced out of my hole while I was being fucked by Kurt and I was anxious to lick up as much as I could from the his damp groin. Finally, they seemed satisfied that I had cleaned them up as they wished.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,738 Followers