Borrowed Fertility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conroy39
conroy39
862 Followers

Finally, with a last shuddering sigh, Jim's head slumped back down. His cock gave a final dry twitch and hung still, thick and sullen. "Wow," laughed Vicky, letting go of him and gently removing her fingers. "If you weren't gonna knock up Tanya tonight, you had a good chance of doing it to some drunk coed. What a load."

She stood up, and Jim could hear her quickly lubing up her cock again. "Why me?" he said hoarsely, when he could catch his breath again. "Isn't there, like, some guy you know who actually likes getting fucked in the ass?" Without Vicky inside him, his lust evaporated like a rising mist, replaced with an awkward feeling of resigned humiliation.

"Actually, yeah," said Vicky, positioning herself behind him again and fisting her swollen cock. "He's not in town, though, and Tanya ovulated early. So." With a single easy thrust she was deep inside him again, the flaring bell of her cock raking over his tingling prostate. "Didn't really have much choice," Vicky muttered, her voice growing thicker, heavily oxygenated. "Her egg is ripe for only about tw-" her breath caught momentarily, and her grip on Jim's buttocks tensed. "Twenty-four hours. Now or nothing, which is why we had to borrow you, stud." She began to pound away at him with long, determined strokes, her curvy, muscular hips wriggling against his ass again and again. "Tanya's been such a bitch getting me primed for this..." Tanya, now frantically jilling her juicy cunt with two fingers, looked up and gave Vicky a dreamy smile. "She's been teasing me for a week and..."

Vicky was beginning to breathe heavily as she humped into Jim, leaning farther and farther forward to crouch over him. Jim's erection was swelling again in spite of himself. His mind was spinning and racing again, trying to make sense of what was going on. As if in a dream, he could only vaguely follow what the tall girl fucking him was talking about. Jim could feel her pert breasts pressing against his back now, and, almost against his will, he sank down onto his elbows, opening himself up to meet Vicky's desperate thrusts. "...a couple days ago she was being nasty and made me watch her suck off a friend of ours and then --"

Her cock thickened suddenly, violently. "Oh, fuck, there it is," blurted Vicky. "I'm gonna cum. Yeah, yeah, yeah," she whimpered, her fingernails digging painfully into his skin. "Hold still baby, I'm gonna pump you full. Open wide for Vicky, baby, I gotta--" Her voice crescendoed into a sudden shriek. Jim felt a kick inside him as if he had been punched deep inside his gut, and then, an instant later, the hot rush of Vicky's first blast of thick spunk filling him. "Take it, baby, take it," she wailed, her body weight suddenly crushing against his back, her trembling cock spurting load after load of cream deep inside his guts. The girl's cries gave way to a low, laborious groan, as she fought frantically to pump out every drop of girlcum she could into Jim. Again and again Vicky forced her shuddering hips against him, feeding gooey jets of her seed into his body. His ass began to feel bloated, a packed hot mass of gurgling spunk. Finally, Vicky shuddered one more time and let out a long sigh. "That was a good one," she mumbled.

Jim slumped forwards, overwhelmed by the reaming he had just received. But he found that the packed and swollen feeling was quickly passing. It was replaced by something hard at first to define – a strange warm tingling, which soon grew into a prickly, fizzing kind of feeling, like carbonated soda inside his guts. "What the hell?" mumbled Jim, as the sensation grew in intensity to feel like pins and needles faintly pricking him. At the same time, his balls began to feel feverishly warmer and warmer.

"Yeah, it's working," said Vicky lazily, pulling her drained cock from his ass with a slurp. "In a second you should feel –"

"Holy fuck," said Jim.

He could feel his prostate smouldering and simmering – at least, that's what it felt like – boiling off the gooey mass of girlspunk inside him. Jim's balls, drained only a few minutes before, trembled and shook as they grew hotter and hotter, and his knees and elbows began to tremble and shudder with weakness. Vicky suddenly giggled at something, and Jim realized that his teeth were chattering.

"Woo!" said Vicky, sitting down sideways on the edge of the bed and folding one leg lazily under her. The girl's aggressive lust seemed to have dissipated, replaced with a lazy cheerfulness. "Knocked him up, Tanya!" she laughed. "Those girls got him good." She must have seen the expression on Jim's face, because her tone immediately softened. "Sorry, honey. Just excited. You'll be okay in a minute."

"Wh-what do you mean *I'm* – " stammered Jim. He could feel his blood pounding in his veins, and his extremities all felt warm and swollen. The cum seemed to be gone from his ass – boiled off, or absorbed, or whatever. His prostate felt like it had swollen to the size of a tennis ball. A seething, pulsing orb insistent with a demand he couldn't even comprehend.

"Well, yeah," conceded Vicky. "I guess, technically, you're just half pregnant or something. I just like this part. Makes you feel like a stud knocking somebody up, right?" She giggled again and wiped off the end of her cock with a fold of the sheets. "Got my juice in you and now there's gonna be a baby. Go me!"

Jim bent forwards until his head lay on the bed, groaning softly. His insides churned with bizarre feeling, and strange hot and cold waves washed over him. He shivered once, then realized he was sweating profusely. As Vicky cheered again and Tanya giggled woozily, Jim suddenly felt a strange weight tugging at him.

"What the fuck!" he rasped hoasely, glancing under himself. His prostate felt like it was squeezing and trembling, wringing itself dry, and with each contraction his balls swelled a little larger. They were already much larger than usual, and as he watched they pumped up more and more. Awestruck, Jim stared as his sack grew huge, almost bestial, swollen and bloated with the thick cream Vicky had forced him to produce. Its hanging weight became noticeable, then uncomfortable, then actually painful as his inhuman balls filled with warm spunk. Jim groaned, wincing.

"Oh, okay, yeah," said Vicky, pulling her legs out from under her and standing up. "Come on, baby. Easy does it." She cupped a gentle hand under his enormous, shiny sack, easing the weight, and offered Jim a hand up. His knees wobbled from the still-fading anaesthetic, and he felt like he might buckle at any moment. "His balls are full, Tanya. You ready, hon?"

"Yeah," breathed Tanya in a slow, drugged-sounding voice. Withdrawing her finger from her pussy with a gooey pop, the curvaceous blonde slowly maneuvered around to get on all fours, presenting her rounded bubble butt to Jim. Her meaty, hanging pussy lips were clearly visible, beaded with a few glints of dew. "Please for breeding me up now," said Tanya thickly. "Give to my belly the whole load." She wiggled her hips slightly for emphasis.

As if in response to Tanya's words, Jim's balls began to pulse and throb. He felt his cock grow hard almost immediately, swelling thickly until the skin on it began to feel painfully taut. In a daze he stumbled forwards, leaning on Vicky's shoulder as the brunette gently cradled his swollen, thickly sloshing sack. "In you go," whispered Vicky, gently taking Jim's cock in her warm hand and pressing his cockhead against Tanya's dripping fertile lips. She patted him softly on the rear, then pushed forwards until his achingly stiff cock was buried into Tanya up to the roots. The blonde groaned as he filled her, a low, guttural sound.

"Go on, baby," said Vicky softly. "Fuck her good. I knocked you up, and now it's your turn to do it to her." Jim placed trembling hands on Tanya's soft buttocks and began to drive slowly in and out. Vicky's whispered words sank slowly into his lust-fogged brain, encouraging him to pump harder and harder against Tanya. "I had a big load of cum and shot it all into you... I made you my stud, baby! You're my breeding stallion. Those huge balls are full of cum you made for me." Vicky began to rub the tips of her thumbs against her nipples, watching Jim settle into a slow, powerful routine, burying his swollen cock again and again into Tanya's dripping cunt.

"Get that stuff into her. That whole big, hot, thick load of spunk. You need to empty out those big balls, don't you, baby? I want you to. Pump all that cum up into Tanya and make her belly big for me." This was met by an answering moan from Tanya, who wriggled her hips again, pushing backwards to meet Jim's thrusts. "I need my stud to knock up my little Tanya for me. Can you make her a momma? Get her belly all ripe and big with my baby... swell her up. Her tits are pretty big already, aren't they? Make them huge, baby... fill 'em up with milk..." Tanya was beginning to cry out now, a series of hoarse whimpers which rose in pitch to shrieks. Her hanging breasts danced and swayed, their rhythm matched by the heavy slap of Jim's cum-swollen balls against her ass.

Vicky sat gently on the couch beside Tanya, and brushed strands of blonde hair out of the girl's lust-contorted face. "My cock's too big to fuck her when she's all big and pregnant," said Vicky, glancing teasingly over Jim. His face was strained with concentration and a thin line of sweat trickled down his face. Every sinew was focused on the vital task of breeding Tanya. "I promise I'll take care of her, though! I'll dyke her out every day to keep her pussy happy, and when her tits fill up with milk I'll –"

Jim screamed, and, at the same moment, Tanya threw back her head in a deafening wail. "Yes!" cried Vicky triumphantly. "Cum in her, baby! Knock the slut up!" Jim roared again and again, his fingers digging into Tanya's assflesh until it began to bruise. Deep inside his mate, Jim's cock burst, gushing a thick, constant stream of rich, belly-clogging seed into the fertile girl. Again and again his body convulsed, his balls heaving and squeezing, forcing out the thick cream Vicky had bred into him. He yelled until his throat was raw, hips pumping into Tanya in a mating frenzy. "Keep going, baby," he vaguely heard Vicky cry out over the roaring in his ears. "Pour it all in her belly! Her pussy is hungry for it. Breed her!"

Tanya shuddered violently in one tremendous, prolonged orgasm, her knuckles clenching until they turned white, her face screwed up into painful contortions. Jim could feel her spasming cervix gnawing at his cock, then a curious sensation of something being drawn out of him as Tanya's belly sucked out the last gooey strings of cum from his spent balls. The next thing he felt was the floor as he collapsed backwards in exhaustion, and then a fog of vague half-consciousness.

******

A little while later, he was roused from his dazed stupor by the feeling of a kiss on his forehead. "Thanks for everything, baby," said Vicky, standing up again. She was fully dressed now, with a purse slung over one shoulder; Jim could see that the two girls were leaving. "Hope that wasn't too bad for you." With bleary eyes, Jim could see Tanya standing with the door half-open. Her pale yellow top did not quite fit all the way over her cum-stuffed belly now, and she had one hand gently cradling underneath. Jim was lying on his back the futon, his clothes draped over him. With a sudden stab of fear, he thought to look down. As far as he could tell, his balls were back to normal, though they ached a little.

"As we promised," said Vicky, opening her purse and taking out a wad of bills. She counted out ten quickly under her breath, and then leaned over and tucked them neatly into the pocket of his shirt. "A thousand bucks." She gave him another smile, then turned and walked up the short flight of steps to join Tanya. Vicky slipped an arm around the pregnant blonde's waist, then held open the door for her.

"Call it a stud fee," came Vicky's voice distantly as the girls left.

conroy39
conroy39
862 Followers
12