Borrowed for the Night

Story Info
Slutty slave lent out to Master's friends for the night.
3.8k words
4.15
34.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyTP
KinkyTP
17 Followers

I walk slowly, careful not to trip over my high heels, on my way to Mistress Elena and Master Daniel's hotel room. Mistress Elena is a classmate of Harry. She'd helped him with his assignments in return for me. She and her boyfriend wanted to borrow me for a night to play. Harry often lets his and my friends borrow me in return for some favours. He likes to show me off, his good, well trained slave.

I'm dressed in one of my sluttiest black dresses, with a deep neckline and the skirt barely covering my bare ass. I'm wearing sexy lacy underwear beneath, coupled with stockings. My hair is tied into two ponytails and I'm wearing black heels.

I'm slightly disappointed. I was looking forward to spending the weekend with Harry, who'd been busy with his finals lately to play with me. But Harry is a man of his word and he assured me I would get suitably rewarded after I serve Mistress Elena and Master Daniel like a good girl.

Nevertheless, I have to admit, I'm excited. It's always fun being used by a couple, ordered around and humiliated mercilessly. I hardly disappoint anyone and try my best to be a good slave. I love making Harry proud of me.

I reach their hotel room and knock, which is followed by "It's open!". I walk inside, my eyes downcast.

"Ooh look who we've got here!", a female voice exclaims which I presume to be Mistress Elena's.

Wasting no time, I strip naked, like I've been trained by Harry. I kneel down with my ankles, legs and thighs pressed together. I straighten my back, my boobs sticking out with my now hard tits heaving from the deep breaths I'm taking. My toes are curled behind me and my hands are raised in front of me like a puppy, my fingers spread out to resemble paws. I hold out my wet panties in my mouth as a respectful offering for Master and Mistress, a puppy ready at their disposal.

I feel humiliated and degraded, kneeling naked, completely exposed before two almost strangers, ready to be used as they will. I remind myself that I'm doing this for Harry. I've done this before and I'm a good slave, I shall not disappoint Harry. Besides, I fucking love every bit of it. (Yes, I'm a slut)

"She's such a well trained puppy, isn't she, Daniel?" Mistress Elena coos.

"Oh, we'll find out how obedient she is soon enough," Master Daniel says, approaching me. He runs his eyes over me, pinches my tits and yanks my panties out of my mouth. Immediately, as trained, I stick my tongue out and look up at him expectantly.

"Oh look what a slut you are, desperate for cock," Mistress Elena says, walking up to me and without warning, she shoves her foot inside my mouth.

I am taken aback. I have never had someone's foot in my mouth, the thought of it had always revolted me. I can easily let her foot out and tell her I won't do it, but the image of Harry being disappointed in me floats through my mind and I will myself not to react.

Slowly, I suck her toes, one by one, while Master Daniel starts caressing my body with his gentle fingers. His touch is soothing as his fingers trace random patterns on my skin, moving from my breasts towards my stomach. Meanwhile, I'm trying my best at pleasuring Mistress Elena, licking her sole with care and hoping I'm doing it correctly, all the while not budging from my puppy position, which only becomes harder by the second. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it, I am already dripping wet with excitement.

Mistress Elena takes her foot out of my mouth, and I immediately stick out my tongue again, always ready for abuse. She directs her foot to my breasts and starts pinching my already hard tits one by one with her toes. I whimper in response, just as Master Daniel's fingers reach my pussy. He runs his fingers along my dripping slit, and I shiver, the pleasure too much already. He then brings up his wet fingers to my tongue and says, "Come on, slut, taste your own pussy." This only makes me wetter, and I struggle to maintain my rigid posture amidst all this torture. My paws are aching from being raised for so long, and I don't know for how long I can stay put. But I cannot bring them down, I must stay like this until ordered otherwise, as I've been trained.

Mistress Elena then stops torturing my tits, and walks away. She comes back with a pair of handcuffs, and hands over one to Master Daniel. Mistress takes my wrists and cuffs them behind my back, while Master moves behind me and cuffs my ankles. I sit still all the while, not making a single sound. Then they sit back in front of me and Mistress asks me to introduce myself.

"I'm Master Harry's slave.. I love being tied up, ordered around, spanked and humiliated in public. I have served other friends of Master before too, and I'm very excited to be abused by Mistress Elena and Master Daniel," I say.

"Good girl," Master says, and gets up to fetch something. Before I know it, I'm being gagged with a ring gag by Master. I am brimming with excitement, I love the feel of a ring gag restricting my mouth, open and helpless for intrusion.

"Now, let me see that ass of yours, slut," Mistress says and I obediently turn around as gracefully as I could, with the handcuffs restricting my movement. I bend down, pressing my right cheek to the ground with my ass in complete display, my cuffed hands placed firmly behind my back, my thighs and legs together.

"Oh look, what a nice ass we've got here," Mistress says, slapping my right ass cheek. "Come on, now, spread open your asshole for me."

I do as instructed, spreading open my asshole with my fingers, my hands still cuffed behind me. She plays around with it for a while before forcing in a huge tail plug which fills my asshole completely. I wince a little from the pain but it is short-lived. I've always enjoyed having my asshole filled, my muscles stretched to accommodate the plug and the tail brushing gently along my ass, making me shiver in pleasure. I wiggle my ass, shaking the tail, once the plug is in. It feels absolutely amazing.

"That's like a good puppy," Mistress says, slapping my ass. "Now all you need is your collar and leash."

Right on cue, Master comes carrying a collar and leash in his hand. "Get up, slut," he says and I sit up straight, at least as straight as I could with the butt plug in my ass. He brings the collar to my neck and I look up at him obediently, giving him free access to my neck. Soon after the collar is in place, he attaches a leash to it and just like that, they own me completely for the night.

I am beyond horny by this point of time. The butt plug filling my ass makes my pussy wetter and desperate to be filled, too. I moan softly through the ring gag, pleasure coursing through my body. It's becoming difficult to sit still, I desperately need to be played with. My hands are cuffed behind my back, and I struggle a little against the cuffs holding me in place, but to no avail. I'm trapped here, and the metal of the cuffs digs into my wrists, and I love the way it feels against my bare skin. My ankles too, are held by similar cuffs and I devour the feeling of being tied up, unable to move, completely at the mercy of my owners. My asshole stings from sitting like that with the plug in, but I love that, too. The thought of Master face-fucking me through the ring gag in my mouth drives me crazy and I'm longing for his cock in mouth.

Master unzips his pants, and takes out his cock. It is huge, and I stare at it longingly before he slaps it on my face. I get wetter in anticipation of having it in my mouth, and stick my tongue out. He slaps his cock gently on my tongue, before shoving it all the way in. I can hardly take all of it in my mouth, and I gag. He takes his cock out slowly and then stuffs it inside again. In and out, he gradually increases his pace, fucking my face.

Meanwhile, Mistress strips down to just her panties and stockings, her gorgeous breasts sticking out in front of her. I look at her while Master fucks my face, and she walks over with a riding crop in hand and holds it before my eyes. My eyes bulge at the sight of it, my pussy getting wetter, my body already shaking to the thought of being spanked by Mistress.

She lands a slap on my right tit and snaps at me to count. The sting on my nipple feels great and I immediately say, "One" while continuing to suck Master's cock. She soon slaps my other tit and then proceeds to slap my butt. The slaps come fast, the sting barely gone before she strikes the next one, and I struggle to keep up with the counting while Master fucks my mouth. "You deserve to be punished, slut, you're sucking my boyfriend's cock," Mistress says as she continues to slap me, hurriedly and mercilessly. Makes sense, I think, as I try not to gag on Master's cock while counting. My voice comes out muffled, barely comprehensible, but I don't stop counting. Thirty, thirty-one...I feel light headed. My ass is sore and my nipples hard and tingly. I don't want her to stop but I don't know how much more I can take.

Mistress stops after forty slaps, my ass sore and burning. That's when Master pulls his cock out of my mouth too, and unfastens the ring gag.

"Take off Mistress' panties now, puppy," Master orders. Since my hands are cuffed, I take it I have to use my teeth. I stretch and reach for Mistress's panties and clutch them from one side with my teeth and slowly pull them down. I see that her panties are soaked and they smell lovely. Once I've got them out, I sit back awaiting further instructions.

"Now come on baby, let our slave lick your tight asshole," Master says to Mistress. She turns around and smothers her gorgeous ass into my face, almost suffocating me. I feel degraded, but being helpless, I lick her asshole, lubricating it with my saliva, as she grinds her ass on my face, and I probe my tongue in deeper, lubricating her thoroughly.

Master gets a butt plug, slightly smaller than the one inside me, and runs it along my wet pussy. I moan in response, loving the touch on my pussy. He stuffs the plug inside my pussy completely, and god, I love it so much. But he immediately takes it out, and asks Mistress to get on all fours in front of me. She does as instructed, and Master goes behind her ass to stuff the butt plug in, and orders me to kiss Mistress. I reach forward and kiss Mistress just as Master gets the butt plug in.

The kiss is rushed and passionate, her lips rough on mine, sucking and pressing, as her tongue explores my mouth, moving in sync with my tongue. As Master slips the butt plug in, she starts moaning, her moans vibrating against my lips.

Mistress then removes the handcuffs from my wrists behind my back and cuffs them in front of me instead. She then takes hold of my leash and tugs on it, and I immediately start crawling behind her. I take baby steps, with my hands and ankles cuffed, swaying my ass with every step. I make sure my paws are aligned with my ankles as I've been trained, and my boobs heave and hit each other, my tail swinging behind me as I move like the slutty pet that I am. I feel utterly helpless, being led by Mistress with a leash, but it makes me immensely horny at the same time. Meanwhile, Master proceeds to put on a condom.

Master then comes up to us and takes the leash from Mistress, making me stop crawling. I immediately sit back in my puppy position, looking straight ahead. Master orders me to spread my legs apart and expose my pussy, and I do as told. He takes a vibrator and teases me a little by pressing it against my clitoris. I moan loudly, taken by surprise at the sudden abuse on my clitoris and Master shuts my mouth with his other hand. My body is on fire, the vibrator buzzing on my clitoris, driving me to the edge...I feel like I might cum soon. But Master does not let me. He moves the vibrator from my clitoris, leaving me frustrated and hornier than ever. He then shoves the vibrator deep inside my pussy in one go, and my body shakes with sudden pleasure. I moan into Master's palm, enjoying how the vibrator buzzes inside me.

Master then gags Mistress with a bright red ball gag, and carries her to the bed. He then makes her get on all fours, and orders me to lick her pussy. I lie down on my back with my paws and legs in the air like a puppy, get to her pussy from beneath and start licking and caressing the lips, flicking my tongue around her clitoris. Just then, Master comes and shoves his cock inside her pussy from behind. He holds on to her hips and starts slamming into her pussy, rough and hard as I lick her from beneath. All the while the vibrator buzzes inside my pussy and I feel like a true slut, licking Mistress' pussy while she's being fucked by Master. My pussy aches for a release, but I know better than to cum without permission, so I hold it in, focusing on pleasuring Mistress as she moans through her gag.

Just as Mistress's moans amplify and she clutches the bed sheet, her breathing rapid... on the verge of an orgasm, Master pulls his throbbing dick out of her pussy. He reaches for my pussy, yanking out the vibrator, which he places in between my boobs, and fills my pussy in one go.

Meanwhile, Mistress, who is fuming in anger now from being deprived of her orgasm, buries her pussy in my face aggressively, smothering me.

"Come on now, slut, you gotta make your owners cum," Master says, pounding into my pussy.

I lick Mistress's pussy eagerly, circling my tongue around her clitoris rapidly. Master continues to fuck me hard, and the vibrator buzzing around my boobs isn't helping. I'm right at the edge and I could cum any moment now, but I have to make Master and Mistress cum first. I try to ignore the waves of pleasure rocking my body, making me dizzy, and I focus on Mistress' pussy, my tongue exploring every inch of it while I keep my legs spread wide open for Master.

I have never felt more helpless, more desperately in need of an orgasm. I don't think my body can take it any longer, the torture of brimming with pleasure and not being able to cum.

"Please, Master, please let me cum," I beg, praying for a release. Master ignores me and just grunts as he continues to abuse my pussy, faster now. Mistress mumbles something through her ball gag which sounds like "Don't you dare..."

I moan in agony, desperately shouting "Please!" over and over again as I feel like my pussy might explode from the vigorous fucking. My entire body is shaking, about to give way and I am no longer in control of myself. Before I even realize, I'm driven over the edge with the most overwhelming orgasm ever. I feel liberated, like the most wonderful feeling in the world, a release so satisfying and relieving and mind numbing... Too much for my body to take... And I pass out.

I open my eyes to find myself in a strange, unknown place. Where am I? I begin to panic, as it all comes back to me. The orgasm... it was the best I've had in a long time, and I'd literally lost my senses after that. Shit. How long has it been since then?

I look around myself. I'm in the bathroom, inside a bathtub. My wrists are cuffed behind me, and my ankles are cuffed too. A ring gag restricts my mouth, and is filled by something. A butt plug. Not just any butt plug, I realize to my utmost horror, but the one which was filling Mistress' asshole. Oh god fuck fuck fuck, I curse myself in my mind before realising my tits are burning. I look down to find nipple clamps ornamenting them.

I'm still disoriented and groggy, sore from the mind-numbing orgasm I had, and my asshole feels tender and tight...which means the butt plug is still in.

I'm horrified. I need to get out of here I can't take any of this anymore. I struggle against the cuffs binding me and thrash about in the bathtub, but they don't budge and I only end up hurting my wrists. I try to scream through the butt plug filling my mouth but my voice comes out muffled.

Right then, Mistress opens the door. I turn to look at her and see that she's wearing a huge pink strap-on. Fuck.

"Look who's up now," Mistress says, walking towards me, Master right behind her.

"You committed the biggest sin a slave ever could... you dared to cum without permission, slut, without pleasuring your owners. You will be punished severely!" she says menacingly.

Once they reach the bathtub, they pull me out roughly and drag me towards the toilet seat. Scared and trembling, I hop with my cuffed ankles, the nipple clamps dangling with every hop, my tits aching like hell.

Once I reach the toilet seat, I'm bent over it and tied to it, with my wrists and ankles cuffed together and my ass in the air. I'm apprehensive about what is to come, I'm already exhausted and I don't think my body can handle any more torment. Even then, my pussy is getting wet, and my aching tits keep me on the edge.

I don't have to wonder long about my fate. Master stands in front of me, takes the butt plug out of my mouth and shoves his dick inside instead, through the ring gag. Simultaneously, Mistress invades my pussy from behind with the strap on. I've got all my holes filled and being abused by my owners. I'm completely spent, but I have committed a sin and I am being rightly punished, I remind myself.

I obediently lick Master's cock as he fucks my face hard and fast. Mistress also shows no mercy as she slams into my pussy with such force that I think I might pass out again.

My entire body is on fire. I am feeling a thousand different kinds of pleasure and pain at the same time, mingling into one intense feeling which is overwhelming me. I feel humiliated and degraded, upset for having disappointed my owners and consequently disappointed Harry, and I will myself to accept my punishment willingly. I deserve this, I think, as I continue worshiping Master's big cock.

My pussy is throbbing as it flexes to accommodate the huge strap on. Mistress is swearing under her breath, "Take that, you slut, this is what you get for disobeying your owners," as she pounds ferociously into my pussy. She occasionally spanks my ass, which is already sore from the buttplug inside and the intense spanking before, and I wince and whimper as she goes on and on, not slowing down for a second. My pussy burns, my ass burns, my tits burn... my entire body is on fire.

Master increases his pace, and I try hard not to gag, using every bit of my oral training to fulfil my purpose. He suddenly pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums all over Mistress's boobs, groaning in satisfaction. He then takes off my gag, and uncuffs my wrists from my ankles. He makes Mistress sit on the toilet seat, makes me crawl to her front, and, shoving my head into Mistress's boobs, he makes me lick her clean.

I lap at her boobs hungrily, licking away every bit of Master's cum, which is a treat to my tongue. I make sure not to leave a single drop of it and I'm proud of myself once I've done the job. I've always loved licking Harry's cum, so this wasn't particularly difficult for me.

After that, Master pulls my leash and makes me crawl behind him out of the bathroom. My hands and legs are cuffed again, and a ball gag is tightened around my mouth. Mistress brings out two stamps and a stamp pad. She puts a stamp on my ass which reads, "Disobedient Brat" and the other one between my breasts reading "Needs Training." I begin to panic. Harry is going to be so disappointed in me.

Master then lifts me up and puts me inside a suitcase. I struggle against my restraints, begging for him to take me out through my gag, but he ignores me.

"I hope we'll get to use you again after you've been trained a little better!" says Master with a wide grin.

"We're done with you for now. You'll be thrown outside our room in this suitcase. The bellboy will pick you up and carry you downstairs, where Harry is waiting to take you away," says Mistress as she grazes the stamps she's put on my body.

"Don't make too much noise on the way down. Let's hope the bellboy doesn't open the suitcase or he might just keep you for himself!"

KinkyTP
KinkyTP
17 Followers
12