Borrowed Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers

Her activities were energizing every nerve ending in my body. As I lay there while she worked me over I massaged the puffy nipples of her mammoth tits and shortly ejaculated a river of cum into her active pussy. I felt like every circuit in my brain was fried as I grunted and she moaned in what appeared to be a nice orgasm for her too.

I think that I blacked out for either a few seconds or minutes, I don't know which. The next thing that I was aware of was Caley sucking my cock again. I never had a woman suck my cock after I ejaculated in her before, and it felt fabulous. She stared at me while sucking and once even she couldn't keep it hard anymore she shinned up on me, pressing her boobs into my chest, and smiled at me as she stroked my head.

"That was so far beyond my experience, I don't have any words to describe it," I started mumbling, evoking a big smile on Caley's face. Without exaggerating in the least I continued to mumble as I stroked the sides of her tits "That was so much better than any other sex I've had in my life that it was in a different class."

"The only two things I've been really exceptional at in my life," she replied in a happy, lilting voice, "have been being a mother and fucking."

"I know you're a fantastic mother, and if that was an example of how you fuck truer words were never spoken," I moaned.

"You're great too – and I needed that. It's the first fuck I've had since my husband was jailed."

After a few minutes of pillow talk I couldn't believe it when my cock started coming to life again. I hadn't had back-to-back fucks in twenty years. Caley was obviously very pleased by the stiffening of my cock. She enthusiastically sucked me completely hard again then moved me to the edge of the mattress, and pulled her pussy lips apart as she sat down on my cock, once again impaling herself facing away from me. She massaged my balls as she vigorously bounced up and down. I reached around her and grabbed her tits while bucking up and down to the best of my ability in sync with her movements. About thirty seconds after she started pulsing her vaginal muscles again we had mammoth over-the-top orgasms.

As I cooked Caley and the kids breakfast she and I both had permanent smiles on our faces. The kids had enjoyed spending the night and I promised to take them to an amusement park, hoping to completely wipe away the memory of yesterday's trauma. After a long fun day riding roller coasters and eating hot dogs Caley and I put the kids to bed and then I told her that we needed to talk.

"Caley as you have undoubtedly figured out by now I really, truly, care for you; and I love your kids."

She smiled broadly.

"I'm concerned with what happened at your apartment, I'm concerned about you and your kids living there, and I'm concerned that you don't have the means to continue to be a super mom. I'd like you and the kids to move in here with me."

In response to a half-sly, half-perplexed look on Caley's face I quickly added "But I'm not asking you to sleep with me unless we get your husband's approval."

That really seemed to perplex her. "What?" she asked.

"I'm not out to break up your marriage, or to take your husband's place as your kids' father. My marriage breakup was very painful to me. But I'm hoping that I can get your husband's approval just to assuage my conscience since I would love nothing better in life that to sleep with you every night – that is if you're willing."

As she was obviously turning things over in her mind I again didn't give her time to speak. "But even if we never have sex again, I'm inviting you and the kids to live with me."

After a long pause I finally let Caley speak. "Rob, it's not realistic for us to live in the same house more than a few days and not have sex. I really like you and I had as much fun this morning as you did."

"Not possible," I interrupted, quickly followed by "I'm sorry, please go on."

"I know that if we live here my kids will have a much better life, that's crystal clear, and I would be a horrible mother if I didn't try to give them the best. But even though my husband is a crook and sometimes a total ass I agree with you that we need his approval."

"When can I see him?" I enthusiastically asked.

"Visiting hours are this Saturday and I was planning on taking the kids there. We can talk to him first, then you, then you and me together."

"Stay here until then, Caley" I implored, "no sex."

With that Caley got up, walked up to me, put her hands around my neck, gave me the most passionate kiss in my experience, then said "We'll stay, but you need to lock me in my room at night otherwise I can't guarantee no repeat of this morning."

My cock involuntarily twitched, Caley noticed and giggled, I swallowed hard and said "Deal."

The three days until Saturday seemed to last a month. I was totally preoccupied with the thought of fucking Caley again but I wanted it to be on as much of an "up-and-up" basis as possible under the circumstances so I just suffered.

I had one loose end to take care of before we made a prison visit. I called Jimmy Parker, told him that the two guys who had harassed my "Grandniece," as I referred to Caley, had been released on bail, and told him that I'd make a $20,000 contribution in his name to the charity of the board of directors that we sat on together if he would have a couple of his friends impress on them the need to never get near Caley or her kids again. Considering how a $20,000 contribution to the charity would enhance the legitimate persona he was trying hard to develop Jimmy was happy to assist. The very next day he called me back and assured me that she would not be bothered by those two thugs, or any of their friends, ever again. I made the contribution the same day.

We drove the two hours to Caley's husband's prison early on Saturday morning, the kids sleeping the first hour in the car. His name was Jack, and Caley had told me, and continued to tell me on the drive, as much about him and their relationship as she felt I needed to know.

After Caley and the kids met with Jack for an hour they came out and I went in to see him. I had not seen any photos of him and was surprised by his appearance. He was extremely good looking, but shorter and thinner than I imagined. When he started talking I could tell by his glibness that he must be a good con man.

"So you're Uncle Rob," he said half-friendly, half-skeptical, as we shook hands. "You're bigger, more muscular, and younger looking than I imagined – I'm not sure I like that."

"Well it came in handy when two thugs were trying to force Caley into prostitution," I said with a serious demeanor, something Caley had already told him about in an earlier phone conversation.

After some small talk, including about how great his kids were and what a wonderful mother Caley was, I got to the point.

"Look, Jack, I know you have at least five more years here, maybe as many as ten. Your family is hurting monetarily after just your first five months of incarceration and things are only likely to get worse. I want to take care of them, but only with your approval."

"What do you mean by 'take care of?'"

"I'll satisfy all your kids' needs, send them to a good school, and make sure no one harasses Caley again. But you're astute enough to know that if they live with me that I'll be fucking Caley – which is why I'm being up front with you about everything."

"Have you fucked her yet?" he asked.

"No," I lied, per Caley's advice, "as difficult as that has been considering what a completely sexy, sweet, and kind woman she is."

"I don't like the idea of someone else fucking her."

"Do you really think that a beautiful young woman can stay celibate for ten years while you're in here? She already gets constantly hit on, I've seen it with my own eyes."

I could tell that made an impression on him.

"Would you rather have a 'mature' rich guy like me fucking her while taking care of her, or would you like some young stud doing her, and maybe abusing her or the kids?"

"You might have a point, Rob."

"You know that I do."

"Do you know that she's the best fuck in the world?"

"I sure don't – but I can easily believe that she might be."

"Well once you fuck her you will try your best to keep her, and get me out of the picture."

"I just want to 'borrow' her, not steal her, like some young stud might. To set your mind at ease, though, I have a proposal," I said.

"I'm listening," Jack replied.

"If she divorces you for any reason – whether or not I have anything to do with it – while you're incarcerated I'll pay you $100,000. We'll sign a contract to that effect. Also, I'll put enough money in a trust fund that you and she will jointly administer to put both of your kids through college, regardless of what happens to me."

"Caley and I never got through high school and you'd send our kids to college?" he blurted out.

"Yes," I replied.

Jack's eyes got wide for a few seconds. I obviously had made a proposal he didn't expect; but then he regained his composure and started negotiating as I knew that he would. "That's a good start, Rob, but once you find out that Caley is the best fuck in the world you'll see that it isn't enough. I want $100,000 no matter what and $250,000 if she divorces me."

We negotiated for the next fifteen minutes. I knew that I eventually would do anything necessary but he didn't know that and I didn't get rich by not being a tough negotiator. We finally shook hands on a deal.

I would put $25,000 into an account for him to use however he wanted, even while in prison. I would have sex with Caley and if it was the best fuck that I ever had in my life I'd pay him $175,000 if she ever divorced him while he was incarcerated or even afterward. If it wasn't the best sex ever I'd pay him $75,000. Of course the college funds were part of the deal too, something I was going to do irrespective of whether he agreed to anything.

"You do know that Caley is going to have to tell you that she's willing to have sex with me, and hear directly from you that you're fine with it," I said, "and I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell her about the 'best sex ever' part of the deal."

"No problem," Jack replied smiling. "Send her back in here alone, and after twenty minutes send the kids back in too."

When we left the prison all of us were pleased as could be. The kids were happy because they saw their dad and he told them he was fine with them living at my house until he got out as long as they were OK with it. They cheered so loudly that a guard had to quiet them down.

Caley was happy because she and the kids were going to be taken care of and would be my 'borrowed wife' so that she could fuck me without cheating on her husband.

I was happy because I thoroughly enjoyed the company of Jonah and Faith and because Caley was the hottest woman on the planet as far as I was concerned.

Despite my request for him not to Jack told Caley about the premium if she was my best fuck ever. "Do you want me to save you a hundred grand by just going through the motions?" she slyly asked that night while biting her thumb.

"I already know that you're the best fuck in the world, and I have no intention of cheating Jack, so I'd love a repeat of our first encounter."

She smiled wickedly, led me to bed, and absolutely fucked my brains out. By the next morning not only my dick but my entire body ached – the best physically-drained feeling I ever had in my life.

Since Jack could not receive phone calls from anyone aside from his attorney except on specified hours one day a week I had his attorney call him and conference me in. I told him that he was absolutely right about Caley, instructed his attorney to prepare the necessary papers at my expense, and heartily agreed with him when he closed the conversation "You're one lucky fucker, Rob."

"Truer words were never spoken," I earnestly replied.

It's now been more than two years since I reached my deal with Rob. My life has been the best it has ever been and except in writing this story I have never even thought of my ex-wife.

Caley's kids are doing great in school and enjoy playing soccer and basketball in recreational leagues. When my kids visit they treat Jonah and Faith like their younger siblings. Both of my kids are fine with me living with a borrowed wife, but sometimes I get jealous at the looks that my son gives Caley (ha, ha – he's no different than any other man).

Caley enjoys not having to worry about where her next meal is coming from and is thrilled to be off welfare and Medicaid. She now gives back to the community by doing charity work when the kids are in school

Caley now wears her beautiful blond hair shoulder length and puts on only a small amount of makeup. That makes her face look almost as awesome as her body! More importantly Caley isn't just a sex goddess, but a kind, caring, wonderful woman and truly special mother.

I'm madly in love with her, though I try not to admit it to her. I know that she likely loves me too not only because I'm great with her kids but because she enjoys non-sexual one-on-one time with me, and seems to almost get as much pleasure fucking me as I do fucking her. She especially loves my oral talents which she usually demands four of the five times a week that on average we fuck, and every fuck with her is better than any other fuck with anyone else I ever had in my life.

I really don't know what is going to happen when Jack gets out in about three-to-eight years and wants his wife back. All I know is that I no longer dream about fucking Kate Upton since I've got something better in real life!

imhapless
imhapless
3,668 Followers
12