Borrowed Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

”Just because I’m not slapping your ass, doesn’t mean you can quit fucking. Start making some noise you old cow.” he yelled

I apologized and started moaning like a good whore. I said” Come on pull on my big tit until I gives you some milk. Fuck me like the old cow that I am.”

He pulled my breast so hard I thought it actually touched my thigh. He let go with one hand and used it to slap the side of my poor distended mammary. I screamed so loud I became hoarse, then he mercifully dumped his seed in me and released my tortured flesh.

Over the next half-hour I lost track of how many times I got fucked. They all took a turn fucking my pussy. A few enjoyed pulling on my boobs as the pumped me. They all took delight at slapping my ass if they thought I wasn’t giving my best effort. I seemed to be having one long orgasm from the gang-bang.

I was surprised when one man got shot his load and nobody took his place. I stated wiggling my ass as invitingly as I could to lure another cock. I finally gave up and turned around to get out of the car and see what was going on. I felt all the cum start flowing form my over-filled hole. I waddled behind the car and squatted to let it run on the ground in as much privacy as the situation allowed.

I heard Jeff and Bill tell the guys they wanted to spend the rest of the night with me in private. I seemed they had just watched as I had pulled the train with the rest of the crowd. I heard Randy offer to buy my services for the remained of the date. They asked how much he would pay.

I will give you a hundred dollars for the whore.” He said.

They said they wanted to talk to me about it first and approached me. I led them a short distance away.

They asked if it was alright if they sold me to Randy. They said they could really use the money as they came from very poor circumstances.

I told them I would do what ever they wished, but I really wanted to finish the night with them. I wanted to give them a special gift once the others left. I had become very fond of the boys. They seemed very sweet and I wanted to give them a good send off.

I thought of a plan and told them I thought we could get the money and spend the rest of the night together. I told them to let me do the talking and learn how to handle guys like Randy. As I lead the sailors back to the car I suddenly felt very vulnerable. It would be a challenge for me to negotiate with Randy for my body while being totally naked.

I walked up to Randy and told him I had a proposition for him. I was willing to be his slave for as evening if he paid the boys five hundred dollars. It would be two weeks from tonight and be for at least twelve hours. I also promised to perform any sex acts as long as there was no permanent damage. I told him this would let me finish my date with Jeff and Bill and would also benefit him by letting my body heal.

I further persuaded him by mentioning that my pussy would be much tighter and most of the bruises would be gone.

He replied that it sounded good to him but he had some provisions. He said I could not fuck anyone in my pussy or ass between tonight and our date in two weeks.

I knew my husband wouldn’t like that, but I reluctantly agreed. The crowd headed back to the bar, leaving me alone with Jeff and Bill.

Randy had left his car open so we could continue our date. I told the boys it was time for me to give them some special attention. I told them they could fuck my tight asshole if the wanted. They both became very excited and each said they wanted to go first. I told Bill he would have to go second because he was too big for me to take without a little preparation.

I knew I could handle Jeff more easily because his dick was about the size of my husband and Bills massive body would make it difficult to get everything lined up right without first making the target a little bigger. I told Bill he could keep my panties as a reward for being so understanding.

I then crawled in the backseat and laid on my tummy and raised my soft ass in the air. Both boys went nuts as I slowly squeezed and released my butt cheeks. When I did this I could feel my pussy and ass close and open giving Jeff a very attractive target.. He got the hint and I felt him mount me.

He wasted no time in lining his dick up with my asshole. It was very slick from all the cum that had ran out of my pussy. After he got the head in I told him to hold still and let me do all of the work.

As he held his position I slowly pushed upward forcing my tight asshole to slide over his rigid member. This let me control the action until my asshole was ready for a good pounding. After I got adjusted to his size I stated raising and lowering my butt, fucking myself on his cock. Finally I told him I was ready for a good ass fucking and to let me have it.

He immediately started stocking his dick in and out of my hot ass. It felt wonderful as he sawed my now stretched butthole. He really started getting into it and started pounding my ass into the seat.

I cried,” come on fuck me good.”

This caused him to pick up speed and his body made a slapping sound as he came down on me over and over. He was pumping me so hard that his dick started coming all the way out of my asshole and then slamming back in. All of a sudden he missed and I came crashing into my pussy instead. He seemed to like it and started alternating strokes between my two big orifices. After a while when he would pump into my pussy it would make a farting noise As all the air he was pumping into me was forced back out.

The whole time I was having one long orgasm. All to soon he drove his dick as far as he could into my asshole and went rigid. I could feel his member expand and pump me full of sperm. After a few minutes his organ stated to deflated and he slipped out. He brought his face down to mine and gave me a wet kiss and thanked me for the most wonderful gift anyone had ever given him. I told him it was my pleasure.

After he crawled out It was Bill’s turn. I was a little apprehensive. I wasn’t sure how to handle him. I felt he would be too heavy to lay on me like Jeff had. I came up with a solution. I sat up in the seat and told him I would do him in the grass behind the car where there would be more room. I got out of the car and led him to a nice level spot and told him to lay down on his back and take off his pants.

When he was comfortable I straddled him and slid my pussy over his huge member. I only pumped him a couple of times and lifted myself back off of him. I then brought my back hole in line with his penis and slowly lowered my ass onto him. I had to go slow to give my asshole time to stretch. I slowly pumped up and down on him trying to get more of His long dick in me. I got about half of it in when my ass wouldn’t take anymore.

The pain was tremendous. I was cramping and it felt like my internal organs were being forced into my throat. Bill was getting dejected and suggested he just fuck my pussy again. He said he didn’t want to hurt me.

I could hear the disappointment in his voice and it broke my heart. With a dick like his, this was probably his only chance to get some ass. If a slut like me with a lot of anal experience couldn’t handle him, who could?

I told him that I was determined to take his whole shaft up if I had to break my ass doing it. I got up on my feet in a squatting position and lowered myself again onto foreboding shaft. I started using my weight to slowly force him into my back passage. I was relentless as I kept forcing the limits of my colon. I finally was able to take another couple of inches. I continued my up and down movements as Bill stated moaning in pleasure and urging me on. I became so excited by his encouragement that I stated slamming my ass down harder and harder until I thankfully felt his pubic hair tickle my butt.

Suddenly I felt something deep inside of me gives and I buried his dick clear to the bone. The pain was almost too much to bear as I begged him to be still for a second. He occupied his time by play with my swollen breast. The pain was so great in my ass that I didn’t care how sore my breasts were. Thankfully he was very patient and I was able to become accustomed to my anal invader.

It took up so much room in my body it was almost like being pregnant again. My guts were spread so tight that I could feel his pulse through my ass. I gave him permission to pump my fuck my ass but told him to go slow at first. He gently started humping up and down as I held myself above him in my squatting position. As I endured the pain I thought of my bargain with Randy. I didn’t think it would be a problem not getting fuck in the ass for two weeks.

My mind was suddenly snapped back as Bill started picking up the pace. He started pounding my ass so hard he was lifting me six inches on every stroke. Just to make it more interesting he grabbed my breasts and used them for handles to pull me down to meet his viscous thrusts. I felt like I was on a skewer as he continued to assault my poor asshole. I was just about ready to pass out when he went rigid. I dreaded what I knew was coming next. His shaft began to swell even bigger as he pumped a load into my intestines. I started screaming in pain as his organ kept pumping its contents into me. I thought he would never get done. He obviously had taken his best shot in his abuse of my poor asshole.

He sat up and gave me a very wet kiss and thanked me for a once in a lifetime experience. Jeff came over and helped pull me off of the huge stake in lodged in my bowels. I told them to got wait by the car that I needed some privacy for a minute but I had one more thing to give them. I went behind a bush and violently emptied my bowel. I rubbed my ass on the wet grass and used some discarded napkins to clean myself off the best that I could.

When I walked back over to the car the boys helped me get back into my dress. I sat back in the car seat facing out the door and told them I was ready to give them their last present. I told Bill he would finally be first and beckoned him over. When he approached I unzipped his pants that he had just put back on and pulled out his soiled dick. As I attempted to put it in his mouth he protested.

"Don’t put that nasty thing in your mouth Patti." he pleaded

I replied ”this is how you should be treated by a woman who truly loves you. I have come to think of you as my sons, and this is how I want your future wives to treat you. If they won’t you should keep looking.”

I proceeded to place his large member in my mouth and lick my remains from his penis until it was spotless. I then called Jeff over and did t he same for him. I then hugged them both and wished them the best.

I had tears in my eyes as they waited with me for my husband to pick me up. When he finally arrived they both insisted of kissing me goodbye even though I told them I was too dirty to kiss. We all cried as they both told me they would never forget me.


I climbed gingerly into the car and sat on the towel my well-prepared husband had for me. I waved to them as we drove off. Although they wrote me a couple of times, I never saw them again.

My husband asked if I enjoyed myself. I told him it had been a very rewarding experience, but it wasn’t quite over yet. He gave me a puzzled look. I told him we would talk about it at home.

12