Borrower

Story Info
Can I borrow your wife?
1.3k words
4.33
130.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Don't you hate people who are borrowers? I don't mean the guy who borrows ten bucks that he may or may not pay back, or the housewife who runs next door for a cup of sugar. I mean the guy who borrows your hammer and fails to return it, so when you need it you've got to hunt him down and get it. And you can't use your lawnmower, because he's borrowed that, and when you went and got it, it was out of fuel.

That's George. He's a nice enough chap. Reasonably handsome, or so the women say, reasonably intelligent and with a great deal of charm. It's that blasted charm that lets him get away with borrowing things from everyone instead of buying his own stuff. Speaking personally, I've had it with George and his borrowing.

Being a neighbour, and one of his main victims, I was invited to a barbecue that George was holding one evening. The main reason I went was to make sure that he returned my barbecue at the end of the night. He's just as likely to lend it to someone else, as he is to return it.

I didn't currently have a partner but at a barbecue this didn't make much difference. The men would congregate in one area and the women in another, and seldom the twain did meet.

A public occasion like this was also one of the few times that we'd get to see Jennifer, George's wife. George says she's shy and doesn't like to come out much. I suspected that she's someone else's wife that he borrowed and forgot to return. All joking aside, I have met her before, but only for a moment or two. The one thing I knew about her was that she had a sensational figure. Lucky George, in this area, anyway.

The evening ground on. Wandering around the edge of the crowd I happened to come across Jennifer, for a short time all by herself. I said hi to her, and then had to remind her of who I was. Very flattering to my ego, not. I managed to get her talking, and it was hard work.

After a while it started to dawn on me that Jennifer wasn't shy so much as she was just rather dumb. It seemed that every opinion she had was one that George had given her. I coaxed her to walk around the yard with me, pointing out that I was a neighbour and that we should get to know each other.

At one point I happened to mention that the barbecue that George was using was mine. Jennifer seemed to approve of this.

"George likes borrowing things," she told me. "He says that people own too much stuff and it gets under-used. By borrowing things, George helps to get these things used the way they should be and we don't have a lot of clutter around the place. George says borrowing is a good way of having things only when you need them."

"That's an unusual philosophy," I said. "Most people like to own things. I take it George doesn't really believe in exclusive possession of things."

"No. He says it just helps the capitalist pigs get rich. Everything should be shared, with no owners."

It suddenly occurred to me that by chance we'd drifted into a little section of the yard that was shielded of from the main yard by an overgrown hedge. George probably hadn't been able to borrow some hedge trimmers. Seeing we were reasonably private, I decided to explore George's borrowing philosophy.

"I take it then that George is also eager to lend anything of his that someone might want to borrow?"

Jennifer nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, he does. We don't actually own much but people are free to borrow it if they need it."

"And that goes for you?"

Jennifer nodded again. "Of course. I'd lend anything. I don't mind."

"Then neither of you would mind if I borrowed you for a short time," I said with a grin.

Jennifer blinked. "Um, I guess not, but why would you want to borrow me?"

"Well," I said, idly reaching out and cupping her breast, thumb rubbing against where her nipple should be, "I'm currently without a girlfriend and missing her personal company. Maybe you could fill in for a short while."

Jennifer looked adorable when she was confused.

"Um, you mean as a girlfriend?"

I trailed my hand over to her other breast and started to rub lightly.

"That's right. You feel nice under my touch and I'd really like to touch you some more. Hasn't George ever lent you to a friend?"

Jennifer shook her head, puzzled at the idea. Then her face brightened.

"Oh, I know what you mean. George sometimes lends himself to Sally Hartwood when her husband is out of town. You mean something like that."

George and Sally? That was interesting.

"Yes, something like that," I agreed.

Jennifer smiled, puzzle solved. Then her face fell again. "I don't really have time to go over to your place to help," she said sadly. "George likes me to stay home."

"That doesn't matter," I consoled her. "I can borrow you right here for a few minutes."

"You can?"

I nodded. "Watch."

I lifted the front of her dress and, taking hold of her panties, drew them down. Then I started massaging her pussy. Jennifer looked surprised, but not shocked.

"Do you do that with your girlfriend?" she asked.

I nodded. "And more."

Jennifer stayed there while I massaged her, her breath getting harder. She started when I slipped a finger between her lips and into her passage.

"That's alright, isn't it?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I thought it would be. My girlfriend used to like it. But she always wanted me to use my cock instead of my hand. Like this."

I'd unzipped and now I moved my erection into position, pressing up between her legs. Jennifer's eyes were wide open now and she was staring hard at me.

"Are you sure George won't mind me borrowing you for this?" I asked, feeling my cock edging into her.

"George say we should always lend what we can," gasped Jennifer, and I was pleased to find her pushing down, helping my cock penetrate her.

Then I was in and starting to stroke her, pushing deep with each thrust while she pressed down hard to take me.

"Your husband is mighty generous," I told her, "and so are you. This is just what I've been needing."

"Not, not a problem," Jennifer gasped. "I'm pleased that I can help."

That would have been a polite little line if it hadn't been spoiled by a groan and a plea for me to do it harder. I, of course, did the right thing. If you borrow something you should take proper care of it.

And taking proper care is just what I did. I thrust into Jennifer hard, not rushing but not drawing it out, either. I drove her rapidly towards a climax, pumping her hard. Jennifer stayed with me, matching me, driving me upward just as surely as I was lifting her.

Jennifer was making little eager squeaky sounds and I guessed her climax was coming up fast. I clamped one hand on her bottom and one on the back of her head as I kissed her while driving forcefully home.

She bit my lip when she climaxed. I'm pretty sure it was accidental. She told me afterwards that she tends to put her hand in her mouth at that stage to stifle screams. I have to say getting bitten added an odd fillip to the occasion, and it sure didn't stop me having my own climax.

We drifted back to the barbecue. We were standing on the edge of the crowd again when George wandered up. I nodded to him.

"Just been borrowing you wife for a few moments," I told him.

He nodded. "Not a problem," he said. "I'm always borrowing stuff myself."

I nodded agreeably and he continued making his rounds.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers