Borrowing a Screwdriver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The size of his cock took her breath away. Jamie had never felt something more fulfilling in her entire life. Trent started to pump harder and faster. He made sure to take his time, allowing her pussy to gradually open and accept his girth. It took a little while, but Jamie was now moaning from pleasure instead of pain.

"Fuck me all night long! Pleeease, I'm begging you!"

Trent was now beating her pussy with a hard, fast rhythm. "Smack, Smack, Smack." were the sound his heavy balls were making slamming against her clit with every pump.

It was something she had never experienced before, but it was driving her crazy! "Uuugh, Uuugh, Uuugh" was all she could get out with each of his thrusts. He buried his entire shaft with each push.

"This is the best fuck of my life!" she thought. "I never want it to end!"

Trent could feel her cunt start to pulsate and clamp down. "This could only mean one thing." he thought. He knew she was about to cum. He knew he was close to his climax as well.

"It's ok to let go. Cum for me." he demanded.

"I'm right there!" she cried.

That was Trent's cue. He was going to give her everything he had. He continued his pace and reached under Jamie to free her tits. He gave her bra one quick hard tug allowing them to spill out. Her tits were now swaying to the rhythm of his dick rocking her pussy. He sped up the pace and drove it harder. This made his nuts slap her clit with even more intensity. That was it, she couldn't hold back any longer.

"UUUuugh, I'm cuuumming!!" she finally mumbled out.

Trent felt her entire body tense up, as her orgasm ravished her entire body. It was his turn! Her pussy spasms were more than he could take. He pushed as deep and as far as he could go and planted it there without pulling back out. Jamie felt his cum squirt over and over deep inside her.

"Mmmhhmmm" she moaned out loud. She always loved the feeling of hot cum squirting into her. As the gushes kept flowing, her eyes rolled back in her head. It was the most cum she had ever had in her before.

As Trent pulled his fat rod out of her pussy, he saw that it wasn't the same way as he had found it. Her hole was still open with the shape of his cock. He had stretched her out quite a bit. Jamie knew that if she has sex with her husband anytime soon, he would definitely feel the difference.

"I'll have to wait a few days before my husband gets a turn!" she said winking at Trent.

The thought of Jamie being so naughty behind her husbands back, made him horny all over again. "But it will have to wait until next time." he thought disappointingly.

Trent left shortly after they cleaned up. He didn't want to chance her husband coming home early, so he got the hell out.

Chris got home the next afternoon like he'd promised, and luckily for Jamie, he was too tired to have sex.

Jamie thought to herself, "I may eventually have sex with my husband, but Trent is the one that's going to fuck me! He owns this pussy!"

As Chris was passing the breakfast table, he looked down and then he saw it! He was taken back, very confused and surprised at his wife.

He called out to Jamie, "Hey babe, what were you doing with my screwdriver?"

12