Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" was all he said in response to her silent commitment.

Her fingers went back for more clear juice from his tip and she spread that along the smooth underside of his shaft. When she was satisfied that she had sufficient lubrication between her hand and his penis, she began to gently stroke her palm up and down from the juncture with his balls to the prominent ridge behind the head.

'My God, if I need any more moisture, I'm sure I could get it from the lips of my cunt,' she thought to herself as she got into a rhythm on his shaft and Martin began uttering little moans with each stroke. Deborah checked to see that his eyes were still closed, then moved her left hand that had previously rested on his knee. She parted her thighs and slipped that hand silently up between her legs, pushing her skirt up with it, exposing her bare thighs almost to the top. Her fingers reached her panties and found them just as soaked as she had anticipated. 'Wow, what a turn-on this is, I can't believe it is having as much effect on me as it is on him, and I haven't even been kissed or touched.'

Her right hand maintained that steady rhythm, mainly up and down the underside, but occasionally her thumb staying under and her fingers wrapping over the topside of his shaft, pumping him. Such was the mass of his organ that she just couldn't get the fingers to touch the tip of her thumb.

He just sat still, moaning and gasping as each stroke of her hand thrilled him, driving the very beginnings of a release deep down in his sac. His breathing quickened a little and Deborah marvelled at the power of satisfaction she was bringing this man, this friend of four years standing … and she hadn't even had to kiss him.

Her left hand had stayed at the moist crotch of her panties, just applying a little pressure to her outer lips through the thin nylon material. Again, she checked to see that his eyes were still closed, then her fingers slipped to the edge of the crotch of her panties and pushed them aside. Two fingers slipped across and parted her outer lips that were sopping wet. Her fingers came forward and lightly feather-touched her budding clitoris. A loud moan escaped her lips and her eyes shot open to see his eyes looking back at her.

"Can I do that for you?" he asked. "A man's hand will feel much better."

"No!" she said abruptly, disturbed that he had caught her enjoying this moment. Her hand on him stopped. She had told herself that this special thing that she had been doing for him was quite okay because she was only a detached person helping a friend. Now that he had witnessed her own participation, the guilt surfaced and she feared that she was betraying her husband.

"Don't stop," he screamed. "Please don't stop," he added breathlessly and he thrust his cock forcefully within her grip. "Stopping now will be worse than never having started."

Deborah struggled with her guilt, her downcast eyes looked up to see his eyes imploring her to resume. Despite her misgivings, she began moving her fist again. Martin grabbed her other hand, the one that had been digging into her crotch and brought her fingers up to his nose, breathing in deeply her carnal aroma. She tried to pull them away, but he held her hand firmly, then dragged her fingers to his mouth and sucked on them.

"You have a beautiful taste, I wish that I could taste it more."

"Martin, this is getting out of hand," she rebuked him, although still maintaining her steady rhythm on his shaft.

He became very apologetic, he couldn't have her stop now, before he could cum. "I'm sorry, I can't help saying what I think. I don't want to offend you, I won't ask for anything more." He moved the hand that he had held in his mouth, and pushed it back down to her legs, shoving it back up under her skirt, the hem of which now barely covered her magic spot. "I'm sorry that I broke the spell, you looked like you were really enjoying the moment."

Placing her hand back there pushed her skirt up and he could see the dampened crotch of her panties, one side still pulled across and caught between her swollen outer lips. That image only hastened the work her hand was doing on his cock. He felt his finish was now approaching.

Deborah left her hand where he had put it, up against her mound, but she wouldn't resume touching herself while he was watching. There would be time enough later for her to seek her own release, maybe she could get John to get her off when she got home. That is, if she could overcome the guilt she was now feeling.

She watched his face and listened to his breathing and knew his end was in sight. She moved the hand from between her legs and cupped his balls, gently massaging them.

Oh Deb, can you suck me please?" he pleaded.

"No, that's taking this too far," she told him bluntly.

"Please Deb, your mouth … that will do it," he gasped.

"You're almost there anyway … you won't need it."

"Sometimes … I get this close and my orgasm just fades. Please Deb?"

Already, Deborah was doing more than she ever expected to be doing with this man. She again wrestled with her conscience. This would be taking it to the next level. 'Poor John,' she thought, 'what am I doing to him?' as she slipped off the lounge onto her knees on the floor and leant over Martin, her two hands never missing a beat of the rhythm she had created.

She had never enjoyed fellatio, even with John. 'There is no way he's going to stick that thing down my throat,' she told herself. She opened her mouth wide, stuck her tongue all the way out and her fisting hand moved his cock so that the underside of the head was lapped by her tongue, just the way a cat drinks milk.

"Oh my God!" he screamed.

Deborah turned her head sideways to avoid his release going down her throat. She just wasn't ready to swallow any man's cum just yet. Her tongue against his cock was all that he needed, Martin felt the mighty surge leave his balls, travelling up inside his long thick shaft.

"Yes … yes … yes!" was all he could manage to say as the first burst of his creamy discharge spewed from his cock and spurted skyward above Deborah's head. She quickly pulled her head and tongue away, but continued her hand's steady strokes on his cock as a second burst flew skyward. She watched, fascinated by the size of the object she held as Martin reached his ultimate satisfaction, his first release in more than a month that was not from his own hand.

Deborah knelt on the floor, her chin on his knee, just watching his cock dreamily. Her hand had slowed and now stroked gently and slowly as what appeared to be the last drops of a vast amount of cum oozed out of the top of his deflating cock. Her gaze lifted up to his face, a mask of pleasure written across it with his eyes shut and his lips slightly apart, still gasping out the last strains of his pleasure.

She at last withdrew her hand when she saw that his cock had slackened down to a flaccid state. 'Still most impressive!' she thought as she admired it even in its sleepy mode. 'I wonder what it would feel like driving inside of me; I guess I'll never know. That would be too big a step for me to take.'

Deborah stood up, her own legs a bit shaky despite not coming herself. She smoothed her skirt down with her dry hand to again look demure, looking around to see if she could see tissues to wipe the cum off the hand that had done all the work.

Martin opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Thank you so much, Deb. That was truly amazing," he told her.

"All I did was masturbate you, Martin," dismissing its importance in her mind as she prepared herself for going home to face John.

"That's all it may have been to you, Deb. But the soft touch of your hands, compared to my old blistered hand, and your tongue … that magic tongue, that's what got me there in the end."

Deborah eventually found some tissues on top of a cupboard and she wiped away his semen, then touching her hair, feeling for sticky moisture, wondering where that first spurt went, the one that burst up and out and above her head.

"Deb, I'm sorry that I intruded on your own special moment back there." She looked curiously at him, as if she didn't understand what he was saying. "I mean, when you were doing yourself with your own fingers."

She turned to face him, she had hoped that he wouldn't mention that. Knowing that he had seen her doing herself while she was wanking him embarrassed her.

"You were obviously turned on too … I mean, to be doing that to yourself while you were wanking me. Can I do something for you now, Deb? To help you get a release too?"

"No Martin, I'm quite okay. I don't need that, I was just … just…" She didn't want to admit how turned on she was by seeing and touching such a gigantic cock. "I was just feeling the moment, it's gone now."

"Okay, Deb. Tell me, are you going to tell John about what you've done for me?" he asked her.

"I don't know. Seriously Martin, I just have no idea. My mind is whirling, I'm full of guilt, I should never have done this, and I feel so disloyal to the man that loves me. But on the other hand…" and her frown turned to a smile for him. "I am so very pleased that I could do something nice for you just then, to ease away some of the hurt that you've been feeling."

"Deb, what you just did for me … you will never know how much better I feel. To you, it may have been just a simple act, just a quick wank for a friend, but I feel so much better after that! You know, I've been doing that for myself every night for the past month but after you doing it for me, I've never felt like I do right now."

"I should hope so, I'm a real live woman compared to a hand."

"You sure are! Tell John that if he's ever willing to lend you to me for complete sex, I will treat you so well … and I'll respect you too, Deb."

"I am sure you would, Martin, particularly with that," and her head nodded toward his lap and his now flaccid penis. As soon as she said it, she wished she could take it back.

"You like the size of my cock, do you Deb?"

She didn't want to go down this track and simply gave a non-committal "Ummm!"

"Have you ever had one that thick, Deb? Had it in you, I mean?"

"I don't want to do that comparison thing, Martin."

"No Deb, I'm not talking about John, I've seen him in the showers at the golf club. I know that his is nowhere near as thick as mine is. I just meant in the past, Deb, have you ever had one like that before, when you were younger."

"Damn you Martin, no … no I haven't! Never one that thick! Never one that I couldn't get my fingers around! There, are you satisfied?"

"Very satisfied, thank you Deb," he answered with a smile, referring instead to his feeling of wellbeing after an enormous orgasm. Then, going back to her meaning, he added, "It will always be here for you if you ever want to experience it. I know you would enjoy it."

"That's enough, Martin. I feel bad enough that we've just done what we have, now you're being disrespectful to John." She picked up her plate that had contained the meal she brought him. "I've got to go!"

Martin stood and walked toward her, but she could see a kiss or some affection coming and she backed away. "Please get yourself back into life, Martin. Have a shave, wash your hair and spruce yourself up. Life does go on." She said all this at a distance as she backed toward the door.

"Deb, I promise you I will do all those things, all because of what you have just done for me. Not just for the great wank, but for dinner too. Thanks Deb, and please thank John for me!" He wanted to kiss her, but saw how edgy she was about that, as he stood there with his shorts now down around his ankles and his penis hanging limply, still an impressive size in its flaccid state. 'If John wasn't such a good friend, I am certain I could have her,' he thought as she closed the door behind her.

Deborah wrestled with her thoughts on the drive home. As she parked the car and walked up to her front door, she still didn't know what she was going to say to John.

Chapter 2

Entering her home, Deborah checked herself in the hall mirror, looking to see if there was guilt written all over her face. She couldn't tell! "Hi honey, are you still up?" she called out. The response sounded as if it came from the kitchen, so she walked that way. "Ah, there you are," she said as she went over and gave John a kiss on the cheek. He was standing at the kitchen sink, washing the dishes.

"How did it go?" asked John.

"How did what go?" she answered nervously.

"Seeing Martin, silly. Did he appreciate the dinner you took over?" John looked at her with exasperation, but Deborah read it as suspicion.

Err … yes … yes, he did. He ate it all, look here's the plate."

"You seem hesitant, darling, is something wrong? Was Martin okay?"

No … well, that is … you were right."

"Right … what was I right about, darling?"

"About Martin, honey. About how he looks. You know, he was always so well groomed, so handsome. But he's … he's sort of let himself go since Mandy died. He needs a shave, his hair is dirty and uncombed. He's lost that vibrant, happy way of his."

"You seem nervous, Deb … is something the matter?"

"No John, it was just … just Martin. I was so surprised at how he's let himself go."

"The poor bugger's doing it tough in the sex department too."

"Oh really?" Deborah answered, trying to look curious and interested, but not too much.

"Yeah, told me at golf last Saturday that he wanks off every night, has done every night since Amanda died. Can't stop himself, misses her dreadfully and misses the regular sex they were having."

"Yes, he told me too!" It had just slipped out before she could weigh up whether her knowing that would seem be too much information for her own good.

"Did he? He told you about wanking himself?" Now it was John's turn to look curious, genuinely curious.

Her mind spun as she debated how much more to say. "Yes, it was odd that he said it. I think he was just trying to explain away why he had a massive hard-on when I arrived."

"He did … how do you know that?" quizzed John.

"He was only wearing a tee and shorts, and the shorts were tented, it was just standing straight out."

"Did that turn you on, honey?"

How would she answer that? Would he want to hear his lovely wife admit it? Deborah paused, not sure what to say, whether to tell him the truth. "Oh yes, I guess so, you know me, I'm always impressed by your hard-ons."

"Martin's got quite a solid one, hasn't he?" his eyes studied her reaction closely as he asked.

"How would you know?" Deborah answered his question with a question of her own.

"I've seen him in the showers at the golf club."

"What is it about you guys? Do you two go checking each other out at the golf club?"

"No, why? Did he say something similar?" There was a pause while the realisation hit John. "What happened, did he ask you to compare sizes? Did he say that he'd seen mine at the club and mine was smaller than his?"

"No … no, nothing like that," she responded nervously.

"So what did you say to him when he told you about wanking off every night?" John was staring at her intently, watching her reaction closely.

Her eyes darted, not knowing how to answer. By the time she did speak, her body language had probably given her away. "I just said … err, I said … I said that was awful for him."

"You didn't offer to help him with that, did you?"

"No!" she almost shouted the response, trying to be emphatic.

"It would have been alright if you had, I wouldn't mind. You know, helping a good friend of ours. That would be okay with me."

Deborah was stunned; she didn't know what to say. She just stared back at John disbelievingly before she eventually said, "Why … what do you mean by that?"

"I just mean that Martin has lost the love of his life and you and I have been best friends with he and Amanda for four years. So, if you felt that you needed to offer him some comfort … even if it was very personal and intimate comfort … you know, at this time, then I would understand perfectly. It would not affect our loving relationship one bit." He paused. "So long as you told me about it, you know, all the details of what happened … of what you might have done for him. You know, at his time of need. Like, I'd hate to find out somewhere later on that it had happened and you hadn't told me."

Deborah felt pushed into a corner. She knew she had to confess now, all of it, every salacious moment.

"John…" she said very tentatively.

"Yes, my darling," he responded, moving closer to her, his arms going around her, pulling her close to his body.

Deborah was now tight up against him, her face against the collar of his shirt. That helped her because she didn't have to look directly into his eyes. "John, if I did help him tonight … you know, with his wanking problem … would you really be alright with that. I mean, you won't get mad at me, you know, for not asking you first."

"Of course not, Deb. I just told you, I would perfectly understand if you did something intimate to help such a good friend of ours in his time of need."

Deborah pulled her head back from his collar and looked up into his eyes for confirmation of his verbal reassurance. When she was satisfied with what she saw in his eyes, she spoke. "Because I did, you know?"

With her body pulled tight against his, her revelation drew an immediate reaction as she felt a twitch in his groin, pressed hard up against her tummy.

"I thought you might have, Deb. So just what did you do for him?"

"I … I gave him a release with my hand, John. I … sort of … masturbated him with this hand." She held it up to show him like it was some kind of trophy.

"How did it happen, Deb. What made you start doing it?"

"Well, I took his dinner to him and I sat alongside him on the sofa. I told you how I'd noticed his erection tenting his shorts out in front. Anyway, he obviously knew that I'd seen it. I mean, the lights were on in the room, so you couldn't miss it. So he started telling me how he was having a wank every night, just because he missed the regular sex he'd been having with Mandy."

"How were you feeling at this stage?"

"Well, I must say I was a bit uneasy being alone with him while he was talking about wanking and sex with Mandy, and with his big thing just sticking out. Anyway, he finished eating his dinner and he was, well, he was … like just a bit emotional. I saw some tears on his cheek. He turned around to face me and he asked could I help him with something. I didn't know what he was talking about, but then I looked down and he'd opened his shorts and there it was."

"Tell me Deb … tell me what you were thinking at that moment."

"Well, first of all, I was shocked … you know, that he would just get it out in front of me, in front of his best friend's wife. But more shocked probably that he was asking me to help him with it."

"But you knew what he meant by help him with it, didn't you?"

"John, I'm not stupid. There's our friend Martin with his bloody cock out, erect as a damn stallion, pointing straight up at me. What else would I think he wanted me to do with it?"

"So what did you say?"

"I told him I couldn't do it. I said to him that it wouldn't be fair to you, and that I just couldn't."

"Did he persist?"

"Oh yes, he swore that he'd never say anything to you, that it would just be between us. He was pleading John … he must have felt so humiliated to have to beg me like that. I felt so sorry for him that my reluctance began to fade."