Borrowing His Friend's Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From his spot in the darkened wardrobe, John had already lost it and his fist pounded his erection, striving to release his own pent-up tension as he watched his friend giving his wife the ultimate sexual satisfaction.

It was nearly two minutes before Deborah's breathing steadied and the spasms in her abdomen stopped. At last, her eyes opened. She looked up at Martin through slitted lids and her face broke into a smile. He had by now pulled away from her intimate treasure spot and, still kneeling by the bed, his face hovered above her waist. His eyes admiring her perfect breasts and her lovely face beyond, he smiled back at her. "Like that?" he asked.

"Loved it!" she replied warmly. "Where did you learn to do that with your tongue? That was the best ever," she told him eagerly before remembering that John was watching and listening. She wished that she could take those words back.

"I must admit that Mandy taught me everything I know. She was a non-stop sexual being, could never get enough."

"Yes, from what she told me over the years, I had that impression."

"Did she ever talk about me?"

"Well, I guess she did. Because she liked to tell me about sex, and what she did and how she had experimented over the years. I guess that some of the things that John and I have done we learnt from things that Mandy told me."

"That's good! So nothing I want to do with you will upset you then."

"I didn't say that. We didn't try everything she suggested. Some things she told me put me off."

"Okay, well just tell me if anything I do upsets you, okay?"

"It's a deal! My God, I can't believe how good I feel after that. But you didn't come, so I guess that big moment is near."

"What big moment … me coming?"

"No silly, that big moment when you try to get that big cock of yours into me. I have to admit that I'm very nervous about that. Is it going to hurt? Have you ever done it to a woman and she couldn't take it in and you had to give up?"

"No, never! Deb, I'll be very patient with you. I'll make sure that you're very wet and I'll go so very slowly, just a bit at a time until you're ready to go on. We can do this together."

"That sounds wonderful, Martin. I don't think that we have to worry about wet, I feel so soaked down there," she said, slipping her fingers down through her exposed cunt and then offering them up again for his mouth. He closed his eyes as he sucked in her taste and aroma and she giggled.

Martin rose off his knees and as he stood by the bed, his massive cock again came into her view. "Ummmm!" she mouthed approvingly. "I hope I like having it inside me, I want it so badly."

He took her hands and pulled her up to a standing position beside the bed and she ducked her head down when she saw that he wanted to lift the circle of cloth of her dress from around her neck. He did so, dropping it to her waist, baring her whole upper body and bringing her perfectly proportioned breasts before his eyes. "Beautiful!" was all he said to her before his head bent forward and he took one engorged nipple between his lips and sucked.

He switched between each nipple, sucking and licking and lightly grazing them with his teeth. Her body was again experiencing wonderful sensations and she completely forgot about her husband watching from across the room. She had come so quickly that John had not been able to cum in time while watching her release, so he had slowed it down and now just idly stroked his own cock while he watched every passionate move of Deborah and Martin.

Deborah's hands wrapped around Martin's head, holding him in turn at each breast as he suckled and kissed her twin orbs. Her legs were unsteady and she leant back against the edge of the bed for support. Martin sensed she might be uncomfortable so he paused long enough for Deborah to lay back down back in the centre of the bed. Then his lips and tongue went after her breasts again, arousing her in preparation for their ultimate coupling.

As he knelt beside her, administering to her breasts, one of her hands strayed along his body and grasped his erection. Martin moaned at her touch and shuffled on his knees to give her greater access to him. She fondled his cock, using her fingers to test its rigidity and again she marvelled at its girth. Her other hand came across her body and cupped his balls, gently massaging them.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes, he devoted his complete attention to her perfectly shaped breasts … Deborah constantly whimpered in appreciation as her body succumbed to his seduction. When at last he stopped, her nipples were in a highly engorged and very sensitive state.

While Martin moved his whole body over to straddle Deborah, her hands never left his cock and balls. His mouth moved to her neck and cheeks, resuming the kissing, nipping her with gentle love bites on both sides. 'I am going to have a mass of bruises there,' thought Deborah as she took her hand off his cock to move it to the back of his head and hold him firmly to her neck while his mouth attacked her.

Martin moved his right leg between Deborah's legs as a signal for her to part them. She was a willing participant, quickly spreading both legs wide to receive him. His left leg promptly followed into the gap between hers and her hand that was still fondling his balls slid up to position his thick cock at her moist and spread labia lips.

Martin's mouth moved up to hers for more intimate kissing. Passionate and open-mouthed, tongue on tongue … first his tongue inside her mouth, then hers followed back into his. Sensations that flowed from the heat of their tongues inflamed their loins, creating the juices needed to make their coupling work.

Martin's hand dropped down between their bodies and she felt him correctly positioning his huge knob right at the exact opening to her cunt. It was a natural reaction for her body to tense when she felt the extraordinary width of him as he nudged his cock forward. He reluctantly backed off.

She broke their kiss. "I'm sorry, Martin, I couldn't help that. My body just tensed of its own accord. I do want you! Please, I'll try to relax and you try again." To verify her desire, she lifted both of her legs and wrapped them around his, locking her ankles behind his calves, the move spreading her cunt wide open for him.

John was excited at the sight of Martin about to insert his pile driver of a cock into his wife and his fist on his own cock sped up. This time, he wanted to be ready to come with them both.

Deborah worked at relaxing her abdominal muscles, moving her hands down to grasp her lover's arse cheeks. As she felt the giant knob again nudging forward, attempting to force open the entrance to her cunt, she pulled hard on his body with both hands.

Her loud grunt signalled to John that Martin must have successfully pushed the rigid knob of his cock into Deborah's cunt. Her hands moved up from his arse and they fluttered across his back as her cunt adjusted to the size of the tool trying to gain entry up inside her body.

"Okay?" asked Martin with concern, his head up, his eyes staring into hers. Her eyes locked with his momentarily and she silently nodded her approval before closing her eyes and clamping her thighs tighter around his legs as a further sign of acceptance of what he was doing to her. "Ready for more?" he checked.

Without opening her eyes, she whispered, "I think so!"

With that, Martin eased back slightly then pushed again into the wet velvety tissue that made up the lining of her tight hot cunt. He got maybe another inch inside her before she uttered a moaning "Unnnnhhhh!"

He paused, watching her face for a reaction, a signal that she might be ready to take some more of him. She opened her eyes to find him watching her. She was embarrassed and her hand lifted up to cover his eyes … he laughed.

"What's up?" she said.

"I can't watch you now."

"I don't want you to."

"But it is such a turn-on for me to watch your face, to see the reactions there as I take your body. It helps me to know when to push and when to stop."

She took her hand away and smiled up at him. "Alright, if you must. But I can't look at you. I'm so embarrassed that I'm making this simple everyday thing such a slow and tedious task. Please forgive me, Martin."

"There's nothing to forgive, Deb. I understand that you've never had a cock like mine before. I know that you're nervous. I don't care how long it takes, I will do anything to finally be inside your body."

"Thank you!" she whispered. "I think I'm okay now, just go for it. Go on, I'm being stupid, just put it all in. Please!"

Martin drew back a fraction, then pushed hard yet again and this time, he gained about two inches, a move that drew out her agonising "Ahhhh!"

Afraid of having hurt her, he paused again, but she called out to him, "Don't stop now. Do it, do it!"

Another slight draw back and he shoved his thick cock in deeper, aided by her hands again pulling on his arse. She tried to stifle her little scream, "Ohhh!" but it came out loud in his ear.

He paused, Martin now had about five inches of his seven wedged up inside her cunt. She had never felt so stuffed full before. "Is there much more to fit in?" she asked him as her hand slipped between their bodies to check how much of his cock was still outside her.

Her eyes flew open. "Oh my God, that much. Where on earth are you going to put that? I feel so full, there can't be any room left inside me."

"Yes there is," he said, and not giving her time to debate it, Martin gave one more lunge and he buried the final two inches deep in her cunt, his tip nudging her uterus.

"Ahhhh!" This was her longest verbal explosion reacting to the sensations she was feeling. "Oh God, I hope that's all!"

"You've done well, Deb … you've got it all now!" He rained kisses across her face. "I'm proud of you, you took it well. Just take your time, there's no hurry. I'll wait until you're ready."

"Oh shit, I don't know how you're going to move that thing around in there, there's no space left for anything. I just feel so jammed up," she breathlessly gasped out to him.

Martin was as good as his word, he gave Deborah a couple of minutes. But then, without any warning, he began to withdraw his gargantuan weapon, sliding it out through the tender lining of her gripping cunt. When only the head of his cock was still held tightly by the lips of her cunt, he stopped and then began reversing the procedure, shoving it back into her. She screamed out, then grabbed his head and pulled it down to passionately kiss him, signalling her acceptance no matter how painful it may be.

Martin knew now that he must establish a rhythm. Her body would adjust, even though she would find the first few strokes quite painful as the soft tissue of her sopping cunt accepted this new widening of her passage. Martin knew this from his previous experiences with women who were very tight and he knew that Deborah would soon learn to cope.

She did! After about six solid driving strokes into her, each of which elicited savage grunts from her, Deborah felt the pain and discomfort from his girth easing. She was now able to use the backs of her heels against the backs of his legs to urge him in on each downward stroke. Her breathing quickened and her screaming grunts had become passion-filled moans.

Never missing a beat, he lifted his head to look down at her. "You okay now?" he asked with concern.

"Loving it!" she gasped between breaths as his cock pounded deeply into her cunt. "How long can you go on doing this?"

"Forever, I hope!" he said with a smile that seemed especially for her.

"That's okay with me. Just remember, we have to finish by midnight."

"That's a big ask."

She giggled cheekily and again pulled his head down to engage him in a passionate lips and tongue lock. Through all of the talking and then the kissing, Martin maintained his driving rhythm. Soon Deborah pulled away from the kiss as she felt the early signs of a release emerging. "Oh God, who'd have believed?" she said as she recognised the signs.

"What?" he asked, but he figured he knew the answer.

"I think I'm going to come," she told him, her breaths now coming in loud gasps. "It was so hard to get it in … I never thought I would."

"Sshhh, don't talk, just enjoy it."

Her voice raised to a higher pitch. "I will!" she gasped and thrust her pelvis back at him, trying to lock in the feelings that were about to overpower her body.

In the wardrobe, John could hear the words and he knew the signs too, having heard her orgasmic releases so many times before. He pumped furiously at his cock, trying to reach his finish with her. Deborah screamed out her ecstasy and John had to stuff the fingers of his free hand into his mouth to stop from calling out too as he spewed out his cum all over the back of the wardrobe door.

Meanwhile, Martin had eased the pace of his strokes slightly while the woman beneath him exploded through her orgasm. However, he maintained the rhythm and concentrated hard, trying to control his own finish that he knew would not be far away.

On and on they went, the rhythm steady but the pace increasing. Every thrusting stroke of Martin's thick cock deeply travelling the widened length of Deborah's tight cunt. Martin felt the telltale signs as his body readied itself, the cum preparing to leave his balls. Knowing it was inevitable, he composed himself to try to prolong the last few lunges into this gorgeous woman who lay surging beneath him, participating enthusiastically in their fornication.

From hearing the change in his breathing pattern, Deborah sensed that he must be close and looked forward eagerly to receiving his spasming release, tightening her arms and legs around his firm body to encourage him on. But to her amazement, she felt the signs again within herself. Not believing it was possible, but not wanting to miss anything in this carnal experience, she thrust her lower body back harder at Martin, locking her lips and tongue with his again.

Martin felt himself on the verge of coming, he knew he had maybe two or three strokes left. He made them count, pulling out as far as he dared, just holding his knob inside her and then driving himself to her furthest depth. Here it is, make the last stroke linger. This was the stroke he would end on, he pushed it harder inside her and wedged himself tight up inside, waiting momentarily for the cum that was now shooting through his shaft and could not be stopped.

Deborah thought there was no room left inside her for anything but his meaty shaft, but still, she felt his cum hit deep down inside, his creamy life-creating liquid. But she felt something else too. Seconds after Martin's massive cock delivered its first spurt of cum into her body, Deborah's body erupted with another exquisite orgasm of her own. She could no longer recognise his spasms because her own were dominating her body again.

On and on they went, the two bodies jerking their spasming releases in unison, the ultimate finish to John's creative pairing. John loved it too, he had already come, but watching his wife and his friend finish their intense sexual act brought some stiffness back into his organ. He reached down for his water bottle, his mouth was very dry.

On the bed, it was many minutes before there was any movement. The pair's joint climaxes had slowly stilled and they lay locked together, neither wanting to separate their bodies. Martin had deposited a vast creamy deposit into Deborah and some of it trailed out of her as he withdrew his cock and lifted the weight of his body up off her, looking down between their bodies to watch his cock slide out of her tight cunt.

He rolled them both onto their sides, facing each other, his sticky cock, still semi-hard pressed up near her navel. She didn't mind the wet mess it was leaving on her stomach, they would clean off together shortly. For now, she just wanted to hold and be held after a sexual experience she knew she would never forget.

At last, after a long time in which they just cuddled, Martin spoke. "Are you okay?"

"I feel amazing! That was one of the most incredible experiences I have ever had." Her face lit up, just as enthusiastic as her words as she placed loving kisses all over Martin's face, holding his head in her hands. "You are a fabulous lover!"

"You've got some pretty good moves yourself, Deb. Despite how uncomfortable it must have been early on, the way you moved your body, in fact the way you gave your whole body up to me. You really do appreciate good sex! You are some woman!"

"Thank you!"

Chapter 6

Some time had passed, maybe half an hour, in which Martin and Deborah lay on their sides, their limbs entwined, both of them drifting through a post-sex nap. In his cramped space, sitting in an upright chair in the wardrobe, John was getting bored with the lack of action. He wanted them to wake up and do it again.

John had felt a twinge of jealousy while he watched the first complete sexual coupling of his wife and his best friend - with her coming three times. More so when he heard the words she used to praise Martin's ability as a lover, yet he was still eager to see more.

He peered in the dark at his watch and was amazed to see it was now nearly 10pm. Then he heard and saw stirring on the bed. Martin had woken first and his hands were softly roaming across Deborah's back, eventually touching the soft skin of her arse, eliciting a sleepy moan from the woman who clamped her body tighter to Martin.

"Ummmm!" she sighed. "I could take a lot of this."

"That's good, 'cause I'm going to have some more to give you."

She pulled her head back and looked at him amazed. "Really?"

"Whenever you're ready to take it," he answered confidently.

"Doesn't feel like it," she said, slipping a hand between their bodies to check his firmness. "Oh, yuck, a bit messy there."

"Do you want to take a shower, get yourself cleaned up? That should help revive my cock."

"Okay!" she agreed eagerly and she rolled away, getting up off the bed. "But first, I've got to take a pee, I think I had too much wine. When I'm done doing that, will you come in for a shower together?"

"Naturally!" was all he said in reply and she scurried into the en suite bathroom off the bedroom, one hand darting between her legs to hold the fluids starting to slip from her under gravity.

'No, no!' John thought to himself. 'I won't be able to see you in there, don't have a shower.' But there was nothing he could do about it.

Deborah reappeared in the bathroom doorway and seductively leaned back with her hands behind her bum, thrusting her torso forward. "Are you coming in?" she asked and Martin didn't need to be asked twice. They disappeared together through the bathroom door and soon John heard the shower running.

Above the sound of the water, John could hear all sorts of sounds coming from his wife and friend. There were gasps and moans, a lot of giggling from Deborah and outright laughter from Martin, like he was being tickled.

There were just occasional words from Deborah who had tonight revealed herself to be a talkative lover: "Ooooh, that feels great!" Then there were more sighs and moans, mainly from Deborah, above the sound of the shower. "Look at you, who'd have believed. I thought you might have been finished for the night."

"You forgot that I was married to Amanda, an insatiable woman where sex was concerned," Martin told her.

John was pissed off that Deborah had suggested taking a shower, 'She would have known I couldn't see anything in there.' He dared to slide the wardrobe door open and stepped out. He silently eased his way across the bedroom to the bathroom door. Just as he reached it, he heard his wife's voice again.