Bosom Buddies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,658 Followers

When another slow song started up, Corrine headed our way—

"Hey, Ian..." she started.

"Dammit!" Liz laughed, "Am I gonna get to dance with my own prom date at all tonight?"

Corrine blushed and just whispered, "Okay, maybe the next one then."

Fifteen minutes later, Corrine and Jake made their way back over to us. Liz gave me a deep, incredibly hot kiss, and then dutifully passed me off to her friend.

Corrine had shown up for prom in a full-blown Jessica Rabbit costume: tight, slinky red fabric, with a sexy slit that went up the thigh. The exaggerated sweetheart neckline cupped her two best assets and held them up proudly, so all the world could appreciate the view.

DAMNthat girl had big tits.

I caught myself grinning. A year ago, I was terrified of Corrine. It took supreme effort to screw up enough courage to speak in her presence. Because of her looks, I'd placed her on a pedestal. But she had been the one to show me just how stupid that kind of thinking was. Corrine wasn't some otherworldly goddess, she was just Corry. My friend. After meeting her, no pretty girl would ever intimidate me again.

"Hey Ian?" she whispered, "I'm really glad I agreed to be in your movie."

"Me too."

She planted a delicate kiss on my cheek, squeezing her enormous bosom against me in the process. Then the song ended and we returned to our dates.

After dancing with so many gorgeous babes, I was anxious to leave. I hungrily kissed Liz on the lips, not caring if we made a scene. When I finally pulled my mouth away, we were both shivering with arousal in each other's embrace.

I don't recall much about the ride to the hotel. I recall the feeling of Elizabeth's thighs straddling my lap while she smashed her lips against mine. I recall the sounds of frenzied kissing and moaning all around me. I recall Amy's bare breasts spilling out of her dress as she dry-humped poor Kenneth to within an inch of his life. And I recall watching out of the corner of my eye while Corrine took Jake Freeman's hand and placed it encouragingly on her glorious chest.

Our horny little group was ready to rip each other's clothes off by the time the limo dropped us off for the night.

Then Murphy's Law came back to fuck with us one final time.

"No, FIVE rooms! Five! We already paid the deposit!"

Amy was screaming at the top of her lungs, her beautiful red hair a frizzy disaster after all the making out. I would have thought she looked hilarious, if I wasn't every bit as pissed as she was.

The hotel receptionist was obviously mortified.

"I am so sorry, I don't know what to tell you all. Somehow these rooms got booked twice. We only have one vacancy, at the moment."

Then it was Stephanie's turn to blow her cool: "This is our prom night! Prom! Do you know what that means?!"

"I'll refund your credit cards the full amount for your rooms. Perhaps you could find another hotel?"

But our limo driver had already left, and none of us had cash on-on hand for a taxi. We were left with two options: call our parents and have them pick us up, or make do with one hotel room. One room for ten people. Not exactly much opportunity for the privacy we all wanted.

I looked around at the angry, dejected faces of my friends; at the disappointment in Liz's eyes—

"Screw it," I finally said to the group, "We're all friends, right? We'll just turn the lights out."

The suggestion caught everybody by surprise, but, one by one, they all nodded in agreement. Jake hesitated the longest, but then he stole a glance at his date's bountiful tits and muttered his assent.

The room had one queen-size bed, and one fold-out couch. For the other three couples, the hotel was able to provide us with mattresses to put on the floor. Calling it cramped would have been a joke; we were all literally inches away from each other.

A game of rock-paper-scissors in the elevator put me and Elizabeth on the couch, Amy and Kenneth on the bed, and everyone else on the floor around us. Other than that, no one said a word. The room stayed silent as we got ready for bed. All the nervous energy in the air had paralyzed our vocal chords. My mouth went dry with anticipation.

Rachel and the guys stripped down to our underwear and climbed under the covers of our respective beds, eagerly waiting for our lovely dates to join us—but the girls had one more surprise in store before the big moment.

Apparently, while out shopping for their prom dresses together, Liz, Talia, Corrine, Amy, and Stephanie had all splurged and bought themselves something sexy to wear for us when they got back to the hotel. They hadn't intended to parade these outfits in front ofeveryone,but circumstances being what they were, it was everyone or no one.

They all changed clothes in the confines of our room's single bathroom, emerging one at a time to join their date in bed:

Corrine came out wearing sheer red panties and a matching bra, which tied behind her neck and did absolutely nothing to support her enormous, bouncing melons.

"Somebody pinch me," Jake whispered as she snuggled up in his muscular arms. Corry pinched him on the nipple.

Amy went way out of character, wearing a sweetly virginal white satin basque that pushed up her tits and came to a stop just above her toned naval. When she hopped up onto the bed beside Kenneth, I got an eyeful of the frilly white panties hugging her ass.

I couldn't believe my luck when Elizabeth walked out wearing a black silk babydoll, held together with a loose bow between her breasts. A tad self-conscious to have everyone staring at her in such a revealing outfit, Liz gave a silly little curtsy and hurriedly got under the covers with me.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Mmm," I answered, pulling her in for a kiss and reveling in the sensation of that silk against my skin. She had been thoughtful enough to wear a g-string, giving my hands instant access to her bare butt cheeks.

Stephanie emerged from the bathroom wearing a baby blue lace bra and panty set, complete with garter straps and thigh-high stockings. A faux-pearl pendant hung from her neck, dipping down into the cleavage between those big pink boobs. She joined Simon on the floor, right beside the couch where Liz and I were snuggling.

The last one out of the bathroom was Talia, who looked so fetching in her satin teddy that Rachel let out a wolf-whistle.

"Sleep tight, you guys," Talia smirked. Then she switched off the lights and crawled into bed with her lover.

After all that visual stimulation, the pitch darkness was an unexpected thrill. Every sound in the room—every whispered breath, every rustling blanket, every delicate kiss—had an erotic charge to it. I could only imagine what all my friends were doing to each other at that moment.

For my part, I was content to spend a long while just kissing Elizabeth, occasionally fondling the fullness of her boobs through the silk. Gradually, the heated breathing in the room around us turned to moans of pleasure as six beautiful women enjoyed the attentions of their lovers.

On the ground beside me, I heard Stephanie whisper the word, "Now," followed by the sound of a long, satisfied sigh as Simon slid himself inside her for the very first time.

Instinctively, I dropped my mouth to the bow between Liz's breasts and pulled it loose with my teeth. Her skimpy babydoll fell open and her huge tits tumbled free, right in my face. An instant later, my mouth had enveloped her engorged nipple and our hands were pressed against each other's crotches, rubbing furiously.

Liz was the hottest and wettest she'd ever been in her life. I slid my thumb beneath her soaked g-string and teased her until she was boiling. Unable to bear it a moment longer, the two of us tore off our underwear and I pinned her to the bed, plunging the entirety of myself into her with a single, long push.

Our cries joined the chorus as my hips urged forward again and again, our skin clapping together. Liz rolled us over, bouncing up and down on my burning cock, grabbing my hands and crushing them against her boobs.

We no longer cared about being quiet. Everyone in the room was groaning and screaming at the top of their lungs as our combined pleasure neared a crescendo. The wet sounds of sex filled the air—

Then Talia turned the lights on.

For a second, everybody froze mid-coitus, unsure what to do. But we were all too close to orgasm to stop for long. Guy and girl alike, none of us could help ourselves from checking out the other couples while we fucked:

Now buck naked, Talia and Rachel reclined against the wall beside the light switch, grinning devilishly as they watched us all, madly fingering one another.

A few inches to my left was Stephanie, finally having sex with Simon after months of unbearable build-up. She rode her boyfriend's cock like a merry-go-round, her fabulous tits so close to my hands it took all my willpower not to reach out and squeeze them.

Amy and Kenneth were by far the most athletic, fighting for breath as they fucked in the spooning position with machine gun speed. He had one hand frigging her clit and one hand tweaking her nipples.

Jake just looked overwhelmed by it all as he fucked Corrine doggy-style in the corner of the room. Her eyes met mine as her lover pulled out his thick cock–then thrust it back inside, gripping her hips with his strong hands. Her exceptionally large breasts shook and shuddered with each push.

Everywhere around us, people started cumming. Talia came so hard she actually smacked the back of her head against the wall. Stephanie screamed her heart out, her nude body collapsing onto Simon's as he erupted between her legs. Corrine let out a climactic, "Yes!" and Jake, his work finally done, scooped up her tits in his palms and let himself explode. As soon as Amy's orgasmic convulsions subsided, Kenneth pulled out of her, rolled the girl onto her stomach, and blasted his seed all over her beautiful ass.

Elizabeth and I were both so close, we didn't even notice Rachel until she was right beside us, gazing lustfully at my lover's body. Talia stood behind her, pressing her curves against Rachel's back while reaching around and frigging the girl's clit.

"Go on," Talia cooed.

Rachel extended her shaking hand to Elizabeth's chest and gently stroked the curves she so admired.

My lover moaned and Rachel grew bolder, passionately kneading and squeezing those soft breasts. I could see from the fire in Rachel's eyes that this had been a particularly powerful fantasy of hers. Now that it was finally being fulfilled, she couldn't control herself. Just a few seconds after touching Elizabeth, Rachel went off like a gun, gasping for air.

I promptly blew my load into Elizabeth—who was so near her own climax that the spastic thrusting of my hips sent her screaming over the finish line.

For maybe the next ten minutes, the ten of us just lay there, not saying a word. Then Amy sat up and shouted, "That was so hot!"

The whole room burst out laughing.

With the awkwardness broken, the girls all made trips to the bathroom to clean up while the guys stayed in bed, recovering our strength. Talia strolled back over to the light switch, brazenly naked in front of us.

"What do you say, guys? Lights on or off?"

We all still felt a bit self-conscious about the whole thing, but by that point we really had nothing left to hide from one another. Our answer was a nervous, but unanimous, "On."

Stephanie and Simon were the first couple to get back into action. They'd both waited so long to have sex, nothing on heaven or earth was going to keep them apart any longer, including an audience. Steph climbed onto his lap and the two of them started a nice, slow fuck from a sitting position.

The panorama view of naked, busty females got all the guys hard again in record time. Corrine practically attacked Jake, licking and groping his muscles while fisting his thick erection. Talia and Rachel contented themselves to 69'ing one another off to the side.

Amy and Kenneth... were just talking; whispering about something or other. Kenneth eventually shrugged his approval, and then they climbed down off the bed and made their way over to Corrine and Jake.

Corrine pulled herself away from her man, confused by the interruption. Amy whispered something to them, and whatever she said, they both turned beat-red.

Corrine looked from Amy, to Jake, and back again, before nervously nodding her head.

"Okay," she breathed.

The rest of the room was stunned into silence as Amy crawled forward on all fours and took Jake's penis into her mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head, and I knew from experience what grade-A service the guy was receiving.

Corrine pulled Jake's face to hers for a hungry kiss, her hands happily employed rubbing his muscular chest while her giant tits mashed against him. Kenneth lined himself up behind Amy and pushed that big dick of his inside of her until she was moaning through the meat of Jake's cock.

It was quite a show.

I watched Elizabeth's eyes as they drifted over to where Stephanie was desperately fucking at our side. I looked as well, and realized that Liz wasn't staring at her BFF – she was staring at Simon.

She was staring at Simon, and he was staring at her.

I felt a moment's jealousy, but I quickly pushed it aside, given the circumstances. It wasn't like I hadn't been ogling my share of the other girls. After Spring Break—after all those nights with us watching them and them watching us—it was pretty obvious that a good amount of sexual tension had built up between Stephanie's boyfriend and my girlfriend.

Liz was writhing with horniness beneath my body. I flashed back to my threesome with Rachel and Talia, to the way Rachel was willing to do whatever it took to fulfill her lover's fantasies...

"You can touch him, if you like," I whispered. Elizabeth's eyes went wide.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. But just tonight. Just because it's prom."

It was the least I could do, considering how often Liz had been forced to share me over the past several weeks.

She rewarded me with an electrifying kiss, told me she loved me, and then delicately lowered herself off the couch. She snuggled her gloriously nude body up against Simon's back and planted a gentle kiss on his shoulder.

"Ohhh..." Simon sighed, his head spinning. With Stephanie still bouncing up and down on his lap, Simon leaned back into Elizabeth's embrace, returning her kisses.

Seeing Stephanie's lovely pink melons going unattended, I reached out and cupped one against my palm. It had been months since I'd groped those tits, and they felt every bit as amazing as ever. With Steph on the floor and me on the couch, her mouth was literally inches away from my neglected cock. She lowered her plump, movie star lips around me and started sucking.

The situation was surreal, as if a red haze had filled the room and turned us all into different people. On the floor beside me, I heard Elizabeth yelp in surprise and looked down to see Simon reaching back behind him, slipping two of his fingers into her cunt. She quickly melted into his attentions, grazing her fingernails across his nipple as he fingered her.

Suddenly, I felt the couch sag down a bit, and I spun to see Corrine settling her naked body next to mine. My eyes lit up at the sight of her, and, predictably, I went right for her tits. Oh, those glorious tits.

For a long while, I enjoyed fondling the warmth and weight of each breast, before letting my hands travel across the hourglass curve of her hip, with a quick stop-over on her nicely-shaped ass, eventually settling against the slick wet groove between her legs.

Corry and I kissed excitedly as familiar moans and screams began to fill the room. Near the door, Rachel and Talia had moved on from their lesbian 69 to what looked like a very awkward scissor position—but it must have pressed all the right buttons because after a minute or so they both came like crazy.

Over in the corner of the room, Jake burst in Amy's mouth, blowing a huge load that, combined with the sheer amount of cock she was stuffing in there, was too much for her to swallow. Gobs of it dribbled out of her lips. As Kenneth's hips slammed again and again against Amy's perfect ass, his own orgasm overtook him, and he roughly wrapped his fingers around her slender throat as he came inside her.

The sheer naughtiness of simultaneously sucking and fucking Jake and Kenneth drove Amy into the longest, loudest orgasm of the night. In retrospect, I guess that made her the winner. But I was honestly less focused on her and more focused on what Stephanie was doing to my cock.

I could tell from the stilted pace of Stephanie's blowjob that she was getting close as well. Simon was really pounding away at her, pushed into overdrive by the added stimulation of Elizabeth moaning in his ear. Steph finally had to pull her mouth off of me, screaming as her body was rocked by a massive climax.

She rolled off of Simon and started frantically jacking him off.

With one lover satisfied, Simon immediately switched his full focus to Elizabeth, fingering her clit as fast as he could. Moaning, Liz reached out and grasped hold of his penis, stroking the lucky bastard in tandem with Stephanie.

The sight was driving me crazy, so I took all that anxious energy and re-directed it at Corrine.

I rolled onto her tall, curvaceous body, spread her toned, sexy legs, and pushed myself inside her hot, wet slit. She threw her arms behind her head to brace against the back of the couch while I thrust forward. Strands of the girl's golden hair fell in a mess across her face.

My hands fell onto her breasts, holding on for dear life while they bounced and jiggled.

To my side, I had a perfect view of Simon's fingers rubbing Elizabeth's slippery cunt. With a raspy cry of, "Yes!" she pulled Simon's face to her heaving bosom—he sucked in her nipple—

They both came. Simon's semen flowed like lava over Stephanie and Elizabeth's fingers.

As soon as Simon's pleasure subsided, he dropped onto the floor, comically exhausted. Liz and Stephanie gave him a grateful, naked hug, and then—to my great delight—they both climbed onto the sofa bed and started licking me. Stephanie's soft pink breasts rubbed up and down my arm.

Before I even realized it, Corrine was climaxing, her moans shaking the whole bed beneath us. Soon as her breathing returned to normal, I pulled out and turned to Elizabeth:

"Get on top of her so I can fuck you some more."

My girlfriend blushed with desire as she obeyed, settling herself face-down down atop Corrine's stacked body. The fullness of their massive tits squashed together.

I rubbed the tip of my cock up and down across their pussies, one on top of the other, and then gave Elizabeth a playful smack on the ass as I drove myself inside her. My balls slapped against Corrine's warm cunt with each thrust.

Stephanie suddenly launched herself into my arms. I groped her tits and kissed her full on the lips while fucking her best friend doggie-style on the bed.

Having recovered from her intense orgasm with Rachel, Talia snuggled up beside us as well, erotically caressing both Elizabeth and myself as our bodies crashed together. Her tongue swirled around my exposed nipple. I released one of Stephanie's lovely tits and slid my free hand between Talia's legs to diddle her clit.

The bed was already crowded when Amy joined the party. On wobbly legs, she hobbled her naked body across the room and grabbed hold of my butt, rubbing her tits up and down my back. Desperate for air, I pulled my mouth from Stephanie's, my head spinning. I looked down at my girlfriend, her lips a fraction of an inch from Corrine's...

"Kiss her," I moaned.

They both gave into the moment and mashed their lips together, groaning into each other's mouths...

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,658 Followers