Bosom Buddies Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,661 Followers

I tried to stay focused on what I was doing, but there were way too many distractions: Talia licking my nipple, Amy groping my ass, Stephanie kissing my throat while I juggled her massive tits, my balls smacking against Corrine's pussy while she passionately Frenched my girlfriend—

And Elizabeth. Beautiful Liz, the girl I loved. She grabbed hold of her own breasts and rubbed them against Corrine's, stimulating those super-sensitive nipples of hers. All my sexy friends, with me at the same time. A fantasy come true –

Elizabeth tensed—her beautiful face showing a sudden, exquisite climax—

"Fuck!" I screamed.

I exploded, cumming inside her until it hurt.

.........

Graduation was kind of underwhelming after that.

As far as I was concerned, high school culminated on prom Night. It climaxed when I did. And, though none of us realized it at the time, it was also the beginning of the end for our little group. There was no great falling out, no dramatic schism of loyalties, really no negative feelings whatsoever. We all still loved each other, in one way or another. Whatever force caused us to drift apart, I couldn't tell you.

But after that night, the chemistry somehow changed. What had once been a gang of six single friends became a collection of couples. Corrine even started dating Jake, leaving Amy as the lone remaining member of our group not in a committed relationship.

At the same time, an unexpected side-effect of graduating meant the end of us seeing each other every day in class or during lunch. Hanging out together required us to arrange get-togethers, and the erratic schedules of our summer retail jobs made it nearly impossible to pin down everyone in the same place at the same time.

Still, that summer was amazing. One of the best times of my life. I spent every free minute with one or more of my incredible friends, and all the while my relationship with Elizabeth continued to get more and more intense. Sometimes frighteningly so.

Knowing it was all going to end soon made every experience sweeter and more vibrant, though there was an undeniable pang of desperation there as well. Every afternoon spent sitting around by myself meant one less afternoon with my friends. One less afternoon with the woman I was falling horribly in love with.

The other couples figured their shit out way before we did: Rachel and Talia were going to Berkely together, meaning they had nothing to worry about. Simon and Stephanie had agreed to try the long-distance thing, with the hope that he would be able to transfer to her school after a semester or two of junior college. Corry and Jake, much as they liked each other, were keeping things pretty casual and both knew that their relationship was just a summer thing.

It wasn't like Liz and I avoided the issue. We talked constantly about what we were going to do at summer's end. Breaking up was unthinkable, but so was the alternative of a long-distance love. We even discussed one of us transferring after a semester, but her transcript wouldn't get her to MIT, and I'd be seriously cheating myself out of career choices going to a state school. More often then not, these impossible discussions ended in tears and passionate love-making, leaving us more confused then ever.

I guess it was actually kind of fucked-up, now that I think about it, but then so is the human heart. In any case, the month of August inexorably reared his ugly head, regardless of what we did or said to each other.

One by one, they left. First Stephanie, then Amy, then Talia and Rachel. Each departure bringing tears and hugs all around. Solace in the arms of our remaining friends. We all joked that it was like surviving a slasher film, our friends being bumped off one by one.

Frankly, it was too horrible for words. Elizabeth and I finally came to the miserable decision that we would call it quits at the end of the summer. We were just teenagers, weren't we? Seemingly every person we turned to for advice helpfully informed us that it would be a mistake for us to stay together. Who were we to argue with the entire world?

Then came the awful day of my flight to Massachusetts. Elizabeth had promised to help me pack, but when we started loading up the suitcases, she broke down and simply couldn't bring herself to do it.

"What are we going to do?!" she cried.

I tried to take her in my arms, but she angrily shrugged me off. With heavy heart, I asked, "What do you want to do?"

"Notthis!Anything but this."

I felt an awful tightening in my guts. The air in the room was choking me. I thought about all the rational, intelligent reasons we were breaking up, but as I tried to mouth the words, I realized they weren't my own. So instead, I surprised us both by saying, "Then we won't."

Elizabeth looked up at me with wet, confused eyes.

"I don't want to do this either," I continued, the air around me suddenly breathable once more. "I don't want to lose you, even if it means trying to do this thing long-distance. We'll figure it out. Somehow, we'll make it work."

She brightened at my words, laughing through her tears. "Okay," she finally managed. Then she hugged me and kissed me and helped me finish packing. A sudden surge of giddiness lifted us off the ground, just as surely as it we'd been filled with helium.

I tore off her shirt and we made passionate love one last time before I had to leave.

........

The plane sat on the tarmac for 25 minutes, during which time a million thoughts raced through my head. That's like 40,000 thoughts per minute. More than I could handle.

What if I don't go to MIT at all? What if I just got off the plane right now? What if I ran back through the gate and scooped Elizabeth up in my arms and asked her to marry me? That's what would happen if I was in a romantic comedy! That's what I would do.

That's what I would do if this wasn't real life.

The plane's wheels left the ground and I was shocked back into the moment. It was really, finally over. My life, as I knew it. The last remnants of the old me, left behind on that tarmac. I was on my way to college.

I swore to myself I would do whatever it took to make things work out with Liz, no matter how hard it would be. She was worth it. We were worth it. If we both got decent part-time jobs, and scrimped and saved every penny for air fare...maybe we might just pull it off.

Maybe we could beat the odds that tormented at every long-distance relationship.

Twelve months ago, I would have been scared to eventalkto a girl like Elizabeth. Now, I couldn't help but think about the future I hoped to share with her. I was a new man. All thanks to my girls.

Corrine...

Talia...

Stephanie...

Amy...

And Elizabeth.

I knew I would see them again, many times. But things between the six of us would never be quite the same as they had been our senior year.

The year I met my best friends.

My bosom buddies.

(To Be Concluded)