Bosom Buddies Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers

"Come on, it's my birthday! Why should I be the one taking my clothes off?"

Talia jumped to her feet, shouting, "Democracy, that's why! You're outvoted. Now take off your shirt or it means you're a communist."

Ah hell, why not? It's not like I was gonna mind being the center of attention. I moved to unbutton my jacket—but stopped myself just short of taking it off.

"I tell you what," I grinned at them all. "I'll take my clothes off. But, because it's my birthday, and in the interest of fairness, I'll only take something off if one of you takes something off first."

Stephanie grumbled, "That's not fair, you're a guy. You've got way more clothes on than the rest of us."

"Yeah, but there's five of you and just one of me. Still, no big deal. If none of you girls wanna buy a ticket to the gun show..."

Talia laughed so hard she snorted, which made the rest of us laugh even harder. When the fits of giggles finally died down, I went to reclaim my seat—

But before I could, Amy stood up, looked me dead in the eye, and said, "Alright, FINE."

And she calmly took off her leather jacket.

A series of "ooh's" rippled through the room, daring me to meet her challenge.

"You better do it, honey," Liz chided me.

I handed her my jacket.

All eyes swung back to Amy, who nonchalantly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open—revealing her large, round breasts supported in a plain beige bra. I grinned at the little freckles around her cleavage, remembering some of the very good times we'd shared our senior year.

Just to mess with everyone, I pulled off my shoe in response.

Everyone complained, but I silenced them all, insisting, "Hey! I said I'd take off something. I never said what that something would be."

The five women in the room looked around, frowning at their own, bare feet. They'd all worn sexy-but-painful heels to the reunion, which they'd immediately removed once we'd gotten settled inside Talia's apartment.

Amy shifted where she stood, suddenly a bit uncomfortable with the position she was in. None of the women had much on that they could lose without sacrificing their modesty. I flashed back to high school, when everyone had been so gung-ho about skinny-dipping. Now that we were older—and I was MARRIED—everyone was a lot more self-conscious.

"A little help, guys?" Amy pleaded with the others. Finally, Corrine stood up, reached a hand up under her hemline, and quickly pulled down her slip.

I took off my other shoe.

Stephanie considered for a moment, before finally scooting herself to the edge of the couch so she could reach a hand up beneath her retro miniskirt and take off her little black panties. She caught my eyes staring at the small fistful of lace in her hand and suddenly looked away, nervous.

In response, I undid my necktie and draped it over the back of the sofa.

Once again, Amy looked around to the others, her natural competitiveness ignited. Talia rose to the occasion, unbuttoning her slacks and sliding them down her toned, sexy legs, giving the room a brief glimpse of her shiny red thong underwear before adjusting her blouse to cover up.

Before I even moved to strip an article of my own clothing, Amy was already stepping out of her own pants, until she was standing before me wearing nothing but that beige bra and some very cute green underwear.

Talia whistled, "Wow, Amy, you look great."

She was right, Amy DID look great. Even with my wife right next to me, I couldn't tear my eyes from Amy's nearly-naked body.

Stephanie turned everyone's attention back to me, saying, "Okay, Ian, that was two things. Now strip."

So, I took off my socks.

The girls all laughed that they should have had a "strategy meeting" before they agreed to this.

"Fine!" Corrine sighed, and she pulled her arms inside her dress. After a few seconds of fumbling, she pulled her enormous, heavy-duty bra out through her neckline and tossed it on the couch.

Holy shit.

And I'd thought her tits were looking nice in that dress before she went bra-less. I could clearly see the telltale bumps of her nipples poking through the fabric.

I took off my belt, wondering if any of the women could tell how hard I was getting inside my slacks.

Everyone looked at Liz—now the only woman still fully clothed—but she just batted her eyelashes. "What do I need to take something off for? I see him naked every night!"

They all groaned in response. My wife winked at me.

Amy turned to her friends, pleading, "Come on ladies, are you just gonna let him win? I'm down to my freakin' skivvies, somebody's got to have something else they can take off."

But her pleas were just met with nervous laughter from the rest of the room.

"Don't look at me," Talia answered. "I'm not wearing a bra."

"Me neither," said Stephanie.

Impatient, Amy turned to Corrine, saying, "Corry, are you wearing underwear?"

"Yeah."

"Well then, los it! We've almost got him."

A bit awkwardly, Corrine leaned forward, and in the process her incredible braless tits nearly popped out of her dress. But, to my great disappointment, she somehow managed to keep everything in its proper place while she reached a hand up under the hemline of her dress and removed a sexy pair of lace bikini panties.

I figured that earned them all my shirt—though it wasn't much of a compromise, given the fact that I was wearing an undershirt.

Stephanie swore, "Jesus Christ, you've got another shirt on underneath? I never realized how many layers you guys wear!"

I just nodded, suddenly realizing that, aside from my fully-clothed wife, every girl in the room was now wearing absolutely nothing beneath the clothes she had on.

Amy spun to Corrine, pleading "Come on, help us out, it's not like he's never seen them before."

"Hey!" Corrine smiled, "You could say that about everybody here! Back in high school, I seem to remember a certain girl lured Ian into a changing room with her while she tried on swimsuits. What's so different about me?"

"Yeah, but that was ten years ago! It's weird now! And you were in all those magazines, showing your boobs, so what's the big deal?"

Corrine's cheeks turned a deep pink and she exclaimed, "The big deal is he's MARRIED! I'm not stripping in front of a married man."

She turned to Liz for support, saying, "Liz, you honestly don't think it would be weird having your husband looking at another woman naked?"

Liz just frowned, "Not when it's YOU, sweetie! If it was some random tramp from his work or something, then yeah, but we're all friends. Besides, I want to make him happy. The poor guy fantasizes about the four of you all the time."

"Liz!" I gaped at her, incredulous.

"Right, I'm sure that's SUCH as surprise to everyone," Liz smirked.

The rest of us all giggled self-consciously.

Stephanie took a deep sip of her drink, and whispered, "Really? You still think about us like that? Even after all these years?"

"Well, um—" I started to answer, but then changed my mind and promptly threw down the rest of my wine instead. Liz shook her head in amusement, answering for me:

"Are you kidding? Sometimes, when we're having sex, we even role-play that I'm one of you."

I practically choked on my drink. It was one thing for Liz to tell the others about my sexual fantasies—like she said, not exactly a surprise—but this conversation had suddenly turned REALLY personal.

"No way!" Amy shouted.

"I guess we should be... honored?" Corrine grinned.

I hid my face in my hands, nervously mumbling, "Can you blame me? I mean, you ladies all left quite an impression. Not exactly easy to forget."

Stephanie fidgeted, rubbing her bare thighs together as she asked, "What exactly does that mean? Like, do you pretend that we're back in high school, or do you pretend that it's happening, like, today? Like we hook up again?"

"Both, I guess." I poured myself another glass of wine.

Talia ran over and gave me a hug, and a big wet kiss on the cheek. "Oh come on, Ian, don't be embarrassed. Truth be told, I fantasize about you sometimes too."

"Yeah?"

"Me too," Corrine admitted.

Amy suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I named my vibrator 'Ian Junior.'"

The awkwardness in the room finally deflated.

"Now THAT is an honor," I smiled.

Off to my side, Stephanie whispered something in Elizabeth's ear and got an encouraging nod in response. Then the busty blonde stood up and faced me, her large, braless tits swaying beneath her turtleneck.

"Hell with it," she said. "It is your birthday, after all."

Then she grabbed hold of her turtleneck and peeled it off her chest.

I had to remind myself to breathe. Stephanie's tits looked perfect—full and firm, big and juicy, topped with those little pink nipples I still remembered so well.

It was the first time I'd seen another woman topless since I'd married Liz. I loved my wife, but I would have killed for the chance to cross the room and fill my hands with Stephanie's incredible breasts.

"Wow," I sighed.

"Your turn," she answered.

Feeling my fingers tremble, I tugged off my undershirt and smiled at the approving hoots and hollers I got in return.

"Nice!"

"Yummy!"

"Damn!"

"Lookin' good!"

Liz ran up to me and planted a series of exaggerated kisses all along my chest and arms.

"Mmm, I love my husband!"

I took my eyes off Stephanie's rack long enough to give Liz an appreciative smile, and in a flash she reached up under her hemline and pulled down her slip.

"Honey?" I asked.

She pulled down her underwear and tossed it on the table.

"Two more!" she exclaimed, triumphantly.

Two? All eyes in the room swung over to me.

Oh. Two.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

Liz nodded, her fingers already unbuttoning my slacks. She slowly dropped to her knees, sliding my pants down my legs as she went. I took a look around the room, feeling my pulse quicken as the other women all leaned in for a closer look.

With my pants around my ankles, there was little I could do to disguise my obvious, prominent erection—which had started throbbing with desire after Stephanie took her top off.

Liz shocked us all by grabbing my shaft through my boxers and giving it a quick, firm squeeze.

"Holy shit!" I moaned, much to her amusement.

Then came the coup-de-grace: Liz teasingly took hold of my boxers and pulled them down a few centimeters, ready to reveal her husband's erection to all her oldest friends.

The other women shifted, suddenly tense. Talia chewed her lower lip, unconsciously tugging at the fabric of her blouse.

"Who's the prude little girl now?" Liz asked, and then she tugged off my boxers and stuffed my whole naked cock in her mouth.

An audible gasp went through the room. I froze, unable to believe what was happening. Without thinking, my hands grabbed hold of Liz's hair, holding on for dear life.

I stood there, staring at the other women like a deer in headlights while they all watched—shocked and aroused—while my beautiful wife sucked on my dick. Elizabeth really made a spectacle of herself, too: deliberately positioning herself so that everyone could see what was going on as she licked, sucked, kissed, and stroked my entire length, while moaning loudly about how much she enjoyed it. Liz was always great at giving head, but she was absolutely on fire tonight.

Everyone else just stared in rapt silence. I noticed that Talia had, without even realizing it, moved her hand between her legs, up against the crotch of her thong. Then I turned my attention to Stephanie, naked except for that little retro miniskirt, her beautiful bare bosom flushed with desire.

Liz finally took her mouth off of me, gently massaging my balls while she turned to her friends, saying, "Enjoying the show?"

"Jealous," Amy whispered.

"Stephanie, sweetie-" Liz whispered, pausing mid-sentence to lick the underside of my shaft. "Since you were nice enough to take off your top for Ian, would you like to come over here get a taste of what you've been missing all these years?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What the heck was going on in Liz's head? In our six years of marriage, we'd always been 100% faithful to one another. Sure, we'd played around with our friends back in high school—but that was a lifetime ago! I never in a million years would have expected Liz to be okay with something like this, much less be the one encouraging it.

Across the room, Stephanie rose to her feet and walked uncertainly towards me, her heavy breasts swaying hypnotically with each step. My legs turn to rubber, and I felt paralyzed with desire. Thanks to Liz's diligent stimulation of my cock, I couldn't even catch my breath for a second to process what was happening.

Before I knew it, the busty blonde was standing at my side, looking up and down my naked body as she tentatively reached out and caressed my chest.

I finally managed to croak out, "You sure about this, Liz?"

"Mmm, Happy birthday, honey," she cooed, planting warm, wet kisses all along my shaft.

With my wife busy down below, Stephanie and I met each other's eyes. Years of fantasies and unfulfilled desires flashed through my mind. Memories of horny, adolescent passions.

Stephanie pulled me in and kissed me, hot and hungry, crushing my body against her boobs.

Nearby, I heard Talia whisper, "Oh my God."

Stephanie's hands were all over me, wandering every inch of my back, arms and shoulders. She let her fingers travel down to my hips and then, nervous as hell, she grabbed hold of my butt and squeezed with both hands.

That was the moment I completely lost control. I reached up and groped her fabulous tits, grunting with desire as I squeezed the soft flesh and pulled at her adorable pink nipples.

Stephanie broke our passionate lip-lock, gasping, "I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Me neither," I agreed, and then dropped my mouth to her cleavage.

All around the room, the other women wordlessly began to shed what little clothing they had left. Amy unsnapped her bra, Talia unbuttoned her red silk blouse, and Corrine slipped out of her dress.

Then I felt the world spin crazily as all four of my beautiful best friends crowded around my body and began kissing me—groping me—rubbing their soft, warm bodies against me.

I felt the twin imprints of Corrine's enormous breasts pressing into my back. My skin shivered with pleasure, and I reluctantly pulled Elizabeth's mouth off my cock, not wanting this moment to end too quickly.

"Let's all just play for a while," I said. My wife nodded and rose to her feet, reaching for the zipper on her dress—

"Let me help you with that," Talia urged. I watched as Liz's exotic bisexual friend tugged down her dress, revealing the wonderful curves of my wife's body. Talia then gave Liz's healthy ass a little squeeze—"Sorry Hon, couldn't help myself"—before unsnapping her bra and releasing Liz's great big boobs.

To my right, I realized that Amy was still wearing those cute green panties, so I turned my attention to her. I wrapped both arms around Amy's body and pulled her in for a kiss. She melted into my affections, her fingers grabbing me by the hair and holding me in place while we kissed, unwilling to let go. Her tongue hungrily probed my mouth.

Finally she released me, then threw back her head and arched her back, thrusting her chest out at me.

"Suck on my tits," she panted.

So I did. I grabbed hold of Amy's heaving breasts and directed them into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her nipples.

On either side of me, Stephanie and Corrine started kissing my neck and nibbling my shoulders, then I felt their hands join together around my cock, gently stroking.

These women are unbelievable...

Nearby, my wife smiled at me while Talia had some fun of her own, gently pulling at Liz's big, burgundy nipples.

As I suckled Amy's rack, her urgent moaning got to be too much for me to bear—I needed to do more. I dropped forward, to my knees, grabbed hold of her panties, and yanked them down to her ankles.

I was rewarded with the tantalizing sight of her bald pussy, just inches from my lips. For a few seconds, I teased her wet, puffy lips with the tip of my finger.

"Mmm!" she urged me, grabbing my hair and pulling my face towards her crotch—

But I resisted. First, I wanted to feel her glorious ass in my hands again. I reached up, cupped my palms around those firm, perfect butt cheeks of hers, and SQUEEZED.

Fuck yes.

I finally allowed Amy to pull my mouth against her cunt, which I happily tongued like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh yes! OH YES! Ohhh..."

While I was kneeling there, eating out Amy, Stephanie got creative:

She laid down on her back, scooted between my legs, and craned her neck up to give me a first-rate blowjob. Okay, maybe that's not entirely accurate—from that position it was a struggle for her to do much more than gently lick the underside of my cock—but I still gotta give her an "A" for initiative.

In any case, I had been so preoccupied with Amy's pussy that the sudden blast of pleasure on my cock took me completely by surprise. I nearly came, but before that could happen, I took a quick moment to collect myself, catch my breath, and get my hummingbird of a pulse back down to manageable human speeds.

Amy staggered a bit, reaching behind to brace herself against the couch in preparation for my renewed assault.

I sat back, resting my bare buttocks on the cushion of Stephanie's large breasts. Then I dove back in between Amy's toned thighs, probing my tongue between her folds.

Seeing how much of a strain it was for Stephanie to reach my erect penis, Corrine snuggled up behind me and reached around with her hand, grabbing hold of my rigid shaft and gently pressing it down closer to her friend's mouth.

To my left, Liz suddenly moaned. Loudly. I flicked my eyes over in her direction, shocked to see what was happening:

Apparently, while I had been busy fooling around with the triple-threat of Amy, Stephanie, and Corrine, Talia had been taking some liberties with my wife. She'd removed one of her hands from Liz's breasts, replacing it instead with her mouth. Then she'd slowly walked her fingers down my wife's stomach and through the soft fuzz of her pubic hair, finally arriving at the warm, wet heat between Liz's thighs.

Liz had never been touched quite so intimately by another woman before in her life, and I saw the confusion in her eyes; the conflict between the pleasure she was feeling and the strangeness of the situation. But when Liz saw me watching out of the corner of my eye—when she saw how hot it was making me—she finally just gave in and went with it.

Talia curled her slender finger up inside Liz's slit, provoking a long, shuttering gasp.

Unreal.

Feeling like I was getting distracted (though who could blame me?), I made a conscious decision to re-focus all my attention on pleasuring Amy. I tuned out the rest of the room as best I could, kissing and tonguing her hot, delicious pussy.

It wasn't long before I was rewarded for my efforts. Amy's thighs started trembling, her panting became frantic, and then—

"Oh, fuck! Yes!"

As she came, I felt her incredibly firm butt cheeks clenching reflexively in my hands.

Finally satisfied, Amy fell away to recover, giving me a chance to concentrate all my attention on the two voluptuous blondes. I scooted my body a few inches backwards, drawing my slick wet cock away from Stephanie's mouth, letting it drop down instead into the valley between her soft, pink boobs.

With a smile, she dutifully squeezed her breasts together and began pumping them up and down the length of my shaft.

"Stephanie?" I panted, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. "That feels amazing, but right now I have something else in mind."

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,660 Followers