Bosom Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, that's better. Yeah, I'll stay. Just relax. You're AMAZING, Jodi. But you don't have to try so hard." She smiled, took my hand, and hesitantly – until she saw that I wasn't pulling away – placed it on one of her gigantic nipples.

"What I'd REALLY like you to do – since it's going to take you a while to re-charge your batteries, or even decide that youwantto fuck me again – is to play with and suck my tits again, this time while you're playing with my pussy. I'd REALLY like to have an orgasm – or three, or five, or however many you can give me – while you're getting your act together. Would you do that for me? I just want to get off." She smiled warmly, then added, "Just know that I can't wait until you CAN perform again. Mike, you can fuck me as many times as you want, as long as you can hold out. Just stay. Make me FEEL like a woman who's desired, not just a cum bucket with a huge pair of boobs."

"Sure, Jodi. No problem."

If my cock could've spoken at that moment, I'm sure it would have said something like "Thanks, pal. Thanks for buying me a bit of time. Ineedsome rest after all that exercise we just got!!"

I spent the next hour or so sucking on her tits and massaging her pussy. Jodi was, to say the least, multi-orgasmic. I think she had at least 10 orgasms just by my finger-fucking her alone. She was constantly squirming, writhing and screaming out her pleasure. "It comes from not having a man around," she explained. "How else am I supposed to get off? Vibrators and dildos don't do it for me. My fingers do... and, of course, your nice hard cock."

She started to cry. "PLEASE let me fuck you again, Mike. PLEASE! I've NEVER wanted a guy as much as I want you! But I've told you why – it's because YOU treat me like I've always imagined a REAL woman should be treated. I know what guys must think of when they look at me. Because youaresuch a nice guy, I want you to do everything I imagine they want to do to me. I swear I don't know my own strength sometimes. PLEASE let me make it up to you!! My pussy wants you so badly!!!" She hugged me close, kissed me deeply.

"Jodi, you don't have to beg. Just give me a little more time. I'm JUST starting to get to the point where I kind of want to again."

"You've got me SO fucking horny. But I'll try to keep myself under control."

God help me if she can't,I thought to myself.

We lay in the dark for another half hour or so, with Jodi nuzzling my neck, occasionally licking my ear and then, almost absent-mindedly, stroking my cock. In my head, I was almost sayingno, not again,but eventually I began to respond to her stimulation. She leaned over and, slowly and carefully, began to suck my cock.

She stopped briefly to look at me, then said "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Tell me to stop anytime. I promise you that this time I will."

I wasn't so sure.

This was different from the out-and-out assault from earlier. She used her tongue to lap at the end of my member, then took it all into her mouth and tenderly massaged it with her soft lips. NowthisI actually liked.

She then knelt over me, her face inches from mine, and said "How do you want it this time – you on top, or doggy-style?" Without waiting for my answer, she plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth, then slammed her pussy onto my cock. She ground herself against me as hard as she could. Her huge tits, just inches from my mouth, were like cannonballs resting on my chest. She rose up, took her left tit and began sucking on it herself as she ground me.

"Grab onto my ass and push yourself into me as hard as you can. I want to feel every inch of that luscious cock against me!"

Her ass was a good two feet across. As best I could – she was grinding a mile a minute – I grabbed onto her and held on for dear life. I was wondering how I was going to be able to keep up with her. She let go of her breast, lowered herself to me, wrapped her arms around me and flipped us both over, with me still inside her, and then wrapped her legs around mine. There was no escape.

"Now FUCK me, stallion!! Ride me like a fucking RACEHORSE!!! Oh, GOD, I love having your hard dick in me!! Let me have EVERYTHING you've got!!!"

She turned so that my head rested on her neck, and held me there. I kissed and nibbled on her neck as I pushed and grunted in my effort. This was truly, absolutely an endurance contest. I felt I HAD to come, or else she would keep after me all night. Nothing would satisfy her except the splash of my seed inside her wet vaginal walls. I pushed as hard and as fast as my confinement allowed, felt myself spasm, and let out a mighty URRRRRGGGGGHHHH as I felt the welcome release from my engorged penis. Jodi tilted her head back and screamed passionately as she felt my juice jet into her. As I slowed down, she looked lovingly at me, held me close and whispered, "If you treat EVERY woman the way you've treated me – I'm not just talking about tonight, but from the moment we met – you're going to have every woman in this neighborhood wanting that hot cock of yours. But for now, it belongs tome.Let's rest now. You've worked hard enough for one night."

"You're done?"

"Yes. For the rest of this night, just let me hold you close and love you.MaybeI'll want you to fuck me again in the morning.MaybeI'll just give you a nice breakfast and send you on your way."

We slept in each other's arms, although I have to admit I was a bit uneasy before I finally fell asleep. I didn't really know when she was going to wake up and decide she was horny again. It didn't happen, though. While I showered in the morning, she made a nice breakfast of waffles and fruit. We ate together, saying little.

As I rose to leave, she followed me to her door. I partially opened it, but she slammed it closed again.Uh, oh,I thought,here comes the parting gift.

She bent to me, kissed me tenderly on the lips, then opened her robe to expose one of her breasts to me.

"Understand, Mike. You were the first man to treat me like arealwoman. This is alifetimecommitment I want to make to you. If we don't wind up marrying each other, I want you to know that I will fuck you anywhere, anytime, it doesn't matter who I'm with. I don't care if I'm in a relationship, or even if I'm married to another man. I will give myself to you willingly, freely, any time of the day or night. Just tell me you want me and I'm yours instantly."

Yeah, I thought it was a little weird, too.

She kissed me again, then said "See you 'round the pharmacy. Oh, I almost forgot!" She took her purse, fished through it, then handed me a $5 bill. "Here's your tip for the delivery. Hope you'll come around again!"

A tip? After an evening of the most aggressive sex I'd ever had, I still got a tip?

When I returned to work on Monday, the pharmacist told me that Jodi had been in the store on Saturday. He said, "She wanted to say what a nice, dedicated young man she thought you were, that you went out of your way on a Friday night to make a delivery. She suggested you deserve a raise. I agree.

"By the way, she asked me to thank you for coming so quickly!"

I wasn'tquitesure which part she was referring to.

12