Boss From Hell

Story Info
My boss enslaves my wife. It's our only way out of town.
4.8k words
4.24
261k
207

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers

I never intended to live in this town for so long. Waterford is a company town. Everybody relies on the mill for their livelihood whether they work in it or not. My dad came here to work the mill but I had always planned on getting out. But in the summer after I graduated I got Tammy pregnant. Tammy would not even consider an abortion so I had no choice but to enter the mill like my dad. It worked out for the best we now have two kids and Tammy looks just as fine as she did in high school. Seriously its like she never ages. Pushing thirty she looks ten years younger. Trim figure, great tits, long lovely legs, lovely blonde hair, huge green eyes, she is the complete package.

Winning Tammy was my most amazing achievement and it made me the worst enemy imaginable. Brandon Ferris inherited the mill from his dad. He is my age and a real asshole. He wanted Tammy big time in high school but she wanted nothing to do with him despite the fancy cars he drove and the expensive gifts he showered her with. Tammy only had eyes for me and I only had eyes for her. Ferris still lusts after my wife. A big part of it was the fact that she was the only woman in this town who ever turned him down. Even today he is a huge playboy. He has something like four ex-wives but he feels no financial pain from so much alimony because of the money the mill brings in

Even though I work in the mill, I don't work directly for Brandon Ferris so that has insulated me from his vitriol over the years. He hates the fact that I won Tammy. Even now when their paths cross Ferris tells my wife how much better she could make her life if only she would dump me and move into his huge house. Tammy says that these days Brandon just makes her flesh crawl. It's not because he looks like a creep. He's a very handsome guy. Rumor has it that he is sleeping with a lot of the wives in town but everyone knows that the one he really wants is Tammy, the one that got away.

The mill has been reasonably good to Tammy and me. We have a small house, a couple of cars and meet all our expenses with a little to spare most months. The mill gives good benefits but I still feel stifled in this small town. I wanted to go to college and be an engineer. Running a punch press all day is hardly the same thing. All in all things were going fine until I got a great job offer from my uncle. The job would pay more and would be at a resort area in South Carolina. It would be a wonderful place to raise the kids and would give us all a better outlook on life. My uncle had a place at his concession stand on the pier. He made enough money in four months to not have to work the rest of the year. I could not believe the numbers he was earning. But after a stroke, Uncle Bob wanted to show me the ropes for a season or two and then retire. He wanted me to take over because he knew I was a good worker and because I was his favorite nephew. Tammy and the kids loved Uncle Bob's place and the offer seemed heaven sent.

Although we tried to keep uncle bob's proposal a secret, things just leak out in a small town. Brandon Ferris had a stranglehold on the local economy and he was not about to let Tammy slip through his grasp. The roadblocks began immediately. Not a single Realtor would handle the sale of our house. My work hours were inexplicably reduced despite the mill churning twenty four hours with overtime. Unless we sold our house we could not move on. Uncle Bob was doing well but he would not simply give the business to us. We had to buy a stake to prove that we were serious and to appease Uncle Bob's bank. We discovered that even when we offered the place for rock bottom prices, no one was interested in purchasing our house. NO ONE in Waterford dares to cross Brandon Ferris if they want any kind of job. My asshole of a boss had us over a barrel all the while he was shrinking and dissembling the barrel.

The next Friday a package came to the house. Inside was a DVD and a sheet of paper that said "play me." With trepidation we slipped the disc into our player. There, wearing his usual shit eating grin was Brandon Ferris. It was obviously taken in one of the rooms of his house. The furniture was beautiful and expensive. There was a Picasso on the wall behind him. He began to speak, "Greetings Randy and his oh so lovely wife Tammy. It has come to my attention that the two or you are planning an escape from Waterford. I am prepared to purchase your house for top dollar to assist you in the process. HOWEVER, I have certain conditions. I'm not bragging I'm simply stating a fact. Nothing happens in this town without my say so. If I desire I can throw up roadblock after roadblock to keep the two of you in town. Randy does NOT have to stay employed by my company and I CAN apply pressure to Tammy's firm to the point where they lay her off. The two of you could be jobless if I choose, but it need not be that way. I will run my proposal by you tomorrow at your house at six O'clock sharp. I will present you with my deal. You will have two choices; acceptance or poverty, joblessness, and homelessness. Good day."

As the picture faded out I had a very queasy feeling in my stomach. Instinctively I knew that Brandon's proposal would involve Tammy. She thought so to.

"You KNOW what he wants don't you Tammy?"

"Unfortunately, I think I do" she replied.

"You won't seriously consider sleeping with him?"

Tammy faced me, her eyes tearing. "I don't want to honey, but this is bigger than the two of us. The kids deserve the good life we can provide them working for your uncle Bob. Hell, WE deserve the life Bob has to offer us. We can't have that life so long as we can't sell this house."

"But Brandon.."

"Makes my skin crawl. But there is nothing I can give to him that I haven't already given to you. He can never have my heart." Tammy got a wistful look on her face and said "We cannot afford to lose this opportunity."

I got angry at Tammy but she remained unflappable. We talked for a long time and at last I calmed down. In the end, I had to see it Tammy's way. An impossibly wonderful future was about to open for us. We could shake the dust of this town from our shoes and no one in South Carolina would ever have to know that Tammy had been unfaithful to me. I was resolved to it but very unhappy as I went to bed. Tammy tried to make me feel better by giving me one of her best blow jobs ever. It helped somewhat until the vision of my wife sucking off Brandon came to mind unbidden. Still I resolved to be supportive of Tammy's decision.

After an agitated day on Saturday we sent the kids over to a neighbor's house. Tammy changed into a very demur outfit and we waited on the couch, holding hands and kissing. Brandon was on time, like always, arriving in one of his more impressive sports cars. His shit eating grin was as wide as it was infuriating. I was on my feet when I heard the car pull into our block and I opened the door as soon as he set foot on the porch. He was dressed like a male model and carried a brief case.

"Hello Randall. How are you and the Missus?"

It took all my self-control to not punch him in the face. He strode into my house like he owned the place and parked himself in the chair opposite the sofa where Tammy still sat. He eyed my wife hungrily, obviously undressing her with his eyes; like every other time he caught sight of her.

"Hello, Tammy you're looking lovely as always." Then he turned to face me and said, "Grab a seat Randy. We need to talk."

I donned a protective posture and sat next to Tammy on the couch. Palpable tension filled the room. Brandon began to speak,

"Let's just cut the formalities. We all know why I am here and what I want. But first," he took something out of his breast pocket. "This cashier's check is for a few thousand dollars over market value of your home. It is a price you won't get from anyone else. In fact you will not get another offer of any kind on your house. Sometimes it is nice to have a ready supply of cash. This check is going to be placed in the bank in a safety deposit box for which this is the key. If Tammy provides the services I expect of her she will get the key. IF she proves unsatisfactory I keep the key and you two will lose everything,"

Unable to stand the tension Tammy almost shouted, "What do you want from me Brandon?"

"Ah leave it to the wife to get to the nub of the conversation. Tammy I have desired you ever since you were sixteen years old. You rebuffed my every offer, refused my gifts and settled for marrying a loser. Whereas, once upon a time, I would have been happy just to have spent a quiet weekend with you at a bed and breakfast, screwing your brains out, time and repeated rejection have changed me. What I once wanted has been replaced with a desire to humiliate and dominate. I want to make you feel some of the humiliation you have put me through over the years by constantly refusing my offers of kindness and intimacy. In short, I have no desire for you as anything more than a completely compliant and submissive plaything."

"Here is my offer," said Brandon. "Tammy leaves here tonight as my slave. She will do anything and everything that I ask of her. The word "no" shall never cross her lips. She will wear my collar and NOTHING else if I so desire. If she is disobedient she shall wear my brand as well. I get Tammy as my slave for thirty one days. At the stroke of midnight of the thirty first day, if she has been a completely obedient, willing, eager to please and constantly smiling slave. I will give her the key to the bank box. Those are my terms and they are non-negotiable. I'll give the two of you fifteen minutes to have a heart to heart conversation."

"Before you step out Brandon," Tammy asked, "How do we know that you won't use me as you see fit and then refuse to give us the key no matter how cooperative I am for you?"

Brandon looked a bit hurt and replied. "Tammy, in all the years you have known me have I been the kind of man who reneged on his deals and didn't deliver on his promises? I've never missed an alimony payment. I've never missed a payroll at the mill. With the union I have always been a fair negotiator. You've lived in this town your entire life so you know that. When have I ever fallen down in a promise? My ex-wives didn't leave me because I'm a promise breaking cad, but because I was too stupid to recognize that each one was a gold digger. Having a weakness for the wrong kind of female is a fault many men have. However, I need some carrot to hold over your head so that you don't lie there like an inert rubber woman. So long as you are enthusiastic and obedient I will give you the key. We both need to give a bit, I will tolerate some misbehavior on your part until you learn your role and you will purge yourself of all whining, moping and complaining. If you do that I will have built up a life time of memories of you from having you every way I ever wanted you. Your leaving town after that will scarcely matter."

With that Brandon stepped into the kitchen while Tammy and I talked. I hated every part of the proposal. Tammy however felt certain that she could wrap Brandon about her little finger.

"I'm his fantasy woman. So long as I act like I'm enjoying him and his companionship he will be in thrall to me."

I was not so sure. "He seems to be antagonistic towards you now. I don't think he will be as easy to handle as you think. Besides didn't you say that he made your skin crawl?"

"He does, but you remember me in "Bye Bye Birdie" in high school? I'm quite the actress when I need to be. I'm not crazy about living with him for a month but I don't think he will ask for anything that strange. What's the worst he'll ask for anal? Believe me get me alone with Brandon and I will turn him into putty." said my wife assuredly.

With an amazing future calling to us and the only hope we ever had of reaching it coming through my bastard of a boss, I allowed my objections to vanish in the face of my wife's overwhelming confidence.

Still thinking it might turn out to be a huge mistake I agreed to let my wife prostitute herself. We sealed the deal with a kiss just before Brandon reentered the room.

"Have you made you your minds?" he asked us.

"Before I give you my answer," said Tammy "I want to know what I am supposed to do about my job. I assume you will want me twenty four seven. That is not possible with me working in the office."

"Tammy you were always so perceptive. Your employer survives almost entirely on business from my mill. If I call them up on Monday and explain to them that you are working on a project for me and that if they wanted to continue to do business with me they should give you a month off with pay, believe me they WILL give you the month off with pay. Now what is your decision?"

Tammy gazed pointedly into Brandon's large dark eyes. "Yes. HOWEVER, Brandon, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I am not doing this because I feel anything toward you. I am agreeing because I care about the future of my children and my husband. So long as you remember that I will have no problem obeying and serving you and yielding you my body."

"Splendid Tammy! Why don't you seal the contract between us with a very deep and passionate kiss?"

"Now?" asked Tammy nervously.

"Yes slave now. As of the moment you said yes, you became my property. You are mine until the first of July at midnight. Not backing down at your first roadblock are you?" asked Brandon conspiratorially.

"No Brandon." Said Tammy as she rose from the couch and neared my boss's chair.

"I prefer Master, You WILL call me that or you WILL be punished."

"Yes Master." replied Tammy as she sat on Brandon's lap as he indicated for her to do.

I lost my temper immediately as I saw Tammy plant a succulent kiss on Brandon's lips. It took all of my resolve to not stride across the room and belt Brandon one. But I wanted the future in South Carolina. I wanted out of this one horse, one industry town. So I bit the insides of my lips and buried my fingernails so deeply into the palms of my hand I nearly drew blood. At last Brandon pulled away from my wife.

"Very nice slave. In the months ahead I shall collect every kiss your arrogance and pride have denied me for last fifteen years. Now comes something Randall must witness. You will now stand up slave and remove every article you wore as a free woman. I will not allow you to keep as much as a thread from your days of freedom while serving as my slave. Take it off slave. Take everything off slave Tammy and hand it to Randall."

Tammy got a panicked look on her face. "Bran... Master can't we wait until we have some privacy?"

"Slave for someone who just moment ago promised that she would 'have no problem obeying and serving me and yielding me your body' you sure seem rebellious. Maybe you should just keep the house and enjoy poverty with your husband." Brandon stood up.

"Wait Master! I apologize for not being obedient!"

Tammy kicked off her low heels and handed them to me. Next she withdrew her feet from her red socks and handed them to me as well. Next she unclasped the belt in her tan khaki pants. She started unbuttoning her black blouse, inside, filling her white bra, Tammy's lovely tits looked very inviting. Brandon's hard on was obvious in his tight pants. Tammy's blouse joined the rest of her clothing. The tan pants were the next to come off exposing Tammy's fine lean legs and trim figure. Brandon's eyes urged Tammy on. She loosed her fabulous tits and handed me her bra. A pair of sheer white panties was her only protection from total humiliation.

Inhaling deeply, Tammy slid off her panties with one motion revealing the golden fur of her magnificent pelvis. Only the thinnest hair line from her cesareans marred her flawless skin. Tammy flushed bright red as Brandon lustily eyed her head to toe.

"Just think slave Tammy had you undressed for me back in high school and given me what I wanted then. You and your husband would already be on your way to South Carolina. You aren't quite naked yet, hand all of your jewelry to the loser you married."

"Br...Master please don't insult my husband."

"As of now," said Brandon, "and for the next month you DON'T have a husband. You belong to me to do with as I please. Slaves may not marry nor be given in marriage. Why are you still wearing a wedding ring and an engagement ring like a free woman?"

Tammy's began to tear up as she removed her earrings, watch, necklace, and at last her marital rings. She placed them in my palm and began to sob quietly. My rage only increased as I realized that Brandon was not going to be a gentleman. As I feared, he had fifteen years of resentment built up and he was after revenge.

"Call this off honey." I told Tammy. "He's only going to be a bastard to you."

Tammy wiped her eyes. "I know it dear but I will put up with anything to give our kids a better life. I apologize now for everything that Brandon will have me do. No matter what happens he can't make me stop loving you."

"Very touching slave but you did not ask for permission to speak, nor did I give you permission to speak. You will pay for this indiscretion later. Now I am going to stand up and you are going to kneel in front of me and give me a very nice blow job. Once you have swallowed my cum I will collar you and take you back to my place for the remainder of your time with me."

Tammy looked at me with a panicked look on her face. I nodded my consent and she crossed the few step to where Brandon now stood. She was trembling as she bent in front of my scum bag boss. Hands a flutter she liberated his penis from his pants. Both Tammy and I were unprepared for the size of Brandon's equipment. He is both thick and long; he has more girth and more length than I own. No wonder the girls were always crazy about him since high school.

Tammy began kissing Brandon's balls and then slowly began licking his shaft. Her lips encircled his shaft and her head began sliding back and forth. Despite my horror and repulsion at Tammy's actions I discovered that I was getting hard. That realization chilled me to the bone. Still I stayed hard as my wife continued to work on my boss. He came with a grunt into my wife's mouth and ordered her to lick up the seed that covered her lips and chin. Tammy ordinarily spat out my cum but she did as Brandon asked, using her fingers to sweep errant man juice into her mouth.

"That was quite nice slave. I look forward to many repeat performances. Now you will stand with your hands at your sides while I get something out of my brief case."

Brandon picked up the case from the floor set it down in the chair and opened it. My heart fell and Tammy's eyes became as big as saucers when Brandon removed a thick leather and brass collar. Before Tammy could change her mind or react, Brandon had parted Tammy's shoulder length hair and closed the collar with a loud click. It seemed to me, the sound of finality. Instantly, Tammy's hands went to her throat but the object was unyielding.

"Is this really necessary Brandon?" she cried.

"It's Master and yes it is necessary until freed you are chattel and shall be marked as such. It is time for you to leave this house and come to mine. Personally I would like to keep you naked for the trip but in a small town neighbors make a stink about unsolicited nudity." Brandon reached into his suitcase again and came up with a very short, nearly transparent robe. It was midnight blue and closed with just three buttons. Brandon dressed a compliant Tammy in it. The robe exposed most of her breasts and fell to the very top of her legs, barely concealing her honey thatched crotch.

"Now Tammy take my hand and we shall go." Said Brandon

"Master, may I speak?" responded Tammy.

"Yes you may, but time is of the essence I want to get you back to my place while the night is still young. I need to bathe you and trim your bush and of course begin the first of a thousand fuckings of you!"

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,415 Followers
12