Boss From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy ignored Brandon's harsh words and asked, "May I say farewell to Randall, my husband?"

Brando put on a petulant look and replied, "I own you now he is currently not your husband. I suppose, however that you will be out of sorts and recalcitrant if I do not allow you some closure with Randall. You have five minutes to say goodbye. I will also allow you to send a video message to your children tonight so that you can explain to them why mommy can't come home for a month." Brandon looked at his watch and said. "The clock starts now!"

Tammy came over to me and wrapped me in her arms she kissed me with amazing intensity and then whispered in my ear. "Every moment, no mater what he makes me do, I will be thinking of you. I will never stop loving you and I will pray for you and the children every day. I love you honey and I ALWAYS will." Clenched tight in my fist the whole time was Tammy's rings.

I wanted to hold onto Tammy forever but Brandon coughed to indicate that our time was up and he held his hand out for Tammy to take. Once my wife returned to his side Brandon took a pair of simple sandals from his brief case. He helped Tammy put them on. Brandon looked at me with the most shit eating grin on his face and said,

"Randall, I will return her on the first day of July just after midnight. Be a very good boy. I don't want you staking out my house or trying to peer over my fences. I will keep you updated as to the progress of my slave's training. Good night."

Then, just like that, Brandon led my wife out to the driveway and opened the passenger side door for her and buckled her in. My heart felt like it had fallen one hundred stories as my boss' car pulled out of my driveway and off in the direction of his house. I stared at the retreating car until it was lost to my vision. I went inside the house shortly after and shattered several dishes. My rage was so intense I had to vent some of it before my kids came home, lest I take it out on them. Never before in my life had I felt so impotent.

I finished sweeping up the dishes just before Marie from next door returned my son and daughter. I explained that Tammy had been picked up by a friend. We had a late dinner and I did my best to explain to my kids the absence of their mother. While my son was in the bath I got a text message from Brandon telling me to check my e-mail. There were two video files one was labeled "For the kids", the other was labeled "NOT for the Kids".

Once the kids were ready for bed I gathered them in front of the computer and played the video for them. The picture faded in to Tammy, wearing what was obviously one of Brandon's dress shirts. Above her collar, she wore a smile, which I could tell was forced, and addressed the kids.

"Gretchen, Tommy, Mommy has to spend the next month apart from you. I am going to a kind of school. I can't come home until school is over but I will be thinking of you always. Mind Daddy and be good little children. I promise you that we will have lots of fun together when Mommy returns. Rest assured my angels, I will make up for this absence in many nice ways once school is over. I'm going to say goodnight now and wish you pleasant dreams." She blew each of the kids a kiss and the picture faded to black.

I just managed to wipe the tears from my eyes before the kids turned to face me. I answered their questions as best as I could, trying to weave a protective cloak of misinformation about them. I must have done a good job because the only tough question was from Gretchen, "Did you buy that pretty necklace Mommy was wearing, Daddy?"

I don't recall how I answered that question and how I managed to keep from breaking down in tears as I bull shitted away. At long last the kids were asleep and I thought it safe to view the other video file.

The picture faded in to Brandon's taunting smile. "Greetings Randall. The videos I will send in subsequent days will be more detailed. I did not have much time with my slave today but I am looking forward to the days ahead. As you watch this she is sleeping in my bed, emotionally and physically exhausted. She was very eager to please me today. She must really want to move to South Carolina." The rest of the video was edited together clips. Brandon parading a naked Tammy through his house, giving her a tour. He kissed Tammy repeatedly for long periods of time. Brandon demonstrated to Tammy how he would punish her for misbehaving. I saw him take a small paddle, bend my wife over his lap and then he spanked her ten times very hard. Tammy's eyes watered but she refused to cry. The next clip was of Brandon giving Tammy a bath and afterwards trimming her bush until it resembled the capital letter 'B' all the while Brandon provided and unctuous commentary describing all of the things he had planned for my wife. There was a clip of her preforming another fellatio session on Brandon and the inevitable; from the view of a remote camera in the bedroom I saw Brandon fuck my wife hard. To my consternation Tammy sounds of passion were identical to those she made for me! I would have though she would provide Brandon with a fake orgasm sound. But as I watched and saw how her body reacted, there could be no doubt that she had really orgasmed. It was like a dagger made from liquid nitrogen had entered my heart. Suddenly I was far more fearful of the month ahead than I had been before. Sleep did not come to me at all that night.

12