Boss Lady

Story Info
A submissive adman and his dominant BossLady.
1.1k words
4.04
41.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been working for the same company for the past six years, just the typical schmo who works 9 to 5 to pay the mortgage and keep the wife and kids happy with their comfortable lives. Jessica, my boss, was promoted to her position last year- leapfrogging me making me "her assistant". On the outside, she is very attractive, 5-6, blonde, blue eyes, cute little body. However she has bitch written all over her. She can be sweet as pie one moment, then tear you apart the next. The past few weeks have been strange around the office. She has been ordering me around, making me run errands that we have mailroom guys for, yelling at me in front of my coworkers, and making me work late hours. She knows that I really need this job and she wants to see how far she can push me. Last night, I think it went too far.

At about 5 o'clock, I was finishing up this ad campaign that I had been working on forever when she came into my office and slammed the door. She ripped up the proofs that were on my desk and screamed at me "This is not going to work! I want a new ad written tonight!"

I pleaded with her saying that the client loved the text and the ad would work, but to no avail. She looked outside the door seeing that most of the office was leaving for the day when she turned to me and said coldly "You're fired"

I sat back in my chair dumbfounded and found myself begging for my job. "Please...."

"No, no..." she replied back.

"But, my wife, kids, bills..." "I can't lose this job. I'll do anything!" I was pleading like a common beggar to keep the life I had built up.

She slowly turned around, closing the door, looked me dead in the eye and said "you are pathetic. But, you need to play by my rules if you are to stay here, little boy"

I didn't know what to say or do at that point. I just awaited her next move. She sat down in the chair and ordered me to fetch her cup of coffee – "dark and sweet" I quickly poured the cup and handed it to her.

As she lifted the cup to her red lips she muttered "get down here" and pointed to the floor in front of her. I slowly bent down and she yelled "kneel!!"

The next thing I noticed, I was kneeling in front of this girl looking up at her as she slowly opened her legs. She had on black knee highs that ended just a cut above the hem of her skirt and she was not wearing panties. As I gazed up her long legs to her nicely trimmed pussy, I couldn't help but think about my wife at home.

Until she commanded "lick me!" I hesitated for a moment, and then found myself helpless to her authority. I gently started to nibble and lick her slit peering upward every few seconds to see her sipping her coffee staring back down at me as if I were her lap dog. She would let our a slight groan every now and then until she grabbed me by the hair and handed me her coffee cup and said "fill your mouth up – don't swallow the coffee" There I was on my knees with a mouthful of hot coffee waiting her next command.

"Purse your mouth on my cunt and make me warm! And don't get any coffee on my carpet" I held the coffee in my mouth and opened it slowly over her mound. Now she started to buck up and down with delight. "Yeah Fuck Yeah" I slurped the coffee out of her cunt leaving it nice and warm.

She climbed out of the chair, pulled her skirt down, and stuck her ass in my face. For the next few minutes I nuzzled my face in my bosses' ass, licking her tight little asshole for what it was worth. I could hear her sighs of enjoyment as I gave her rimjob. It gave new meaning to "brown-nosing". I couldn't believe what was going on, but I went along with anything she said at this moment knowing very well I went past any line of decency I had.

" Enough!" She called as she pulled away from my face. "Take my blouse off bitch!" I unbuttoned her blouse and bra to expose her 36B breasts. Instinctively, I began to suck on her tits until I felt her hand slap me hard in the face.

As I stepped back, my face was stinging, she coyly said "I didn't give you permission boy"

"um, okay" I replied (thinking to myself that she'll ask me to continue anyway), but then she commanded "I want you to fuck me NOW."

I quickly pulled my pants down and let my raging hardon come to the light. I slowly started to slide my cock into her awaiting pussy when she wrapped her hands around my ass and pulled me inside her hard.

"Fuck me hard boy!" She clawed her hands into my ass and propelled her wet snatch onto my cock and slid it in and out. I started to bang her harder and harder releasing some of the tension that has been building up inside of me Her tits were swaying, her head was rocking side-to-side, and her legs dangled aside of me as I continued to plow deep inside of her. After a few minutes, I felt her body tense up and she squealed that she was coming. Hearing her grunting and squealing brought me closer to coming myself until I exploded-sending my semen deep inside my little boss-lady. After I came, looking down, I saw her smile and wink at me and then in the very next moment her expression changed and she said for me to get off her.

Adjusting herself, she ran her fingers between her legs and slid her middle finger inside her wet and gooey honeypot.

"Mmmmm, left something here???" I started to smile and then she let out her last command "Lick this mess out of me boy"

Again, I obliged.. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I dove in and licked her pussy clean. I had her tightly within my arms as I could feel her cum again in my mouth. Afterwards, she threw on her clothes and went out the door. I stayed until midnight finishing up the project to her liking.

The next morning, I came into my office and found a cup of coffee and a note to meet her in the board room NOW!