Boss Lady

Story Info
A BDSM story.
4.4k words
4.44
23.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I approached the front door of their home, still apprehensive about coming here to meet her husband. I'd casually mentioned that my wife and I were having marital problems and I wasn't quite sure what to do about the situation. I love my wife but lately our sex life has been practically non-existent. She had made hints that she wanted something more but whatever I suggested, like sex in different rooms, places or different positions just wasn't doing it. She found ways to avoid the subject and often any physical contact. We tried counseling but both of us found it ineffective and unhelpful. The problem was becoming serious, almost to the point of considering a separation.

My female boss, who is about ten or fifteen years older than me, somehow sensed my discontentment so one afternoon, I found myself sitting in her office spilling my guts about my lackluster love life. Pretty pathetic, I know, but I did it.

Mrs. Hunt is the head of personnel and has a reputation for being a real ball buster. She wields a lot of power in the company so most of the men in our department tread lightly around her because they're scared of losing their jobs. She always seemed to like me, so I was never intimidated by her but I certainly never wanted to get on her bad side either. I'm convinced she could be lethal if she needed to be.

After our awkward heart to heart, she suggested that I come over to her house and meet her husband and perhaps between the two of them, they might come up with solution to take the boredom out of the bedroom and save our marriage. I reluctantly agreed, especially after she got on the speaker phone right away with her husband and the three of us chatted candidly from Mrs. Hunt's private office. He assured me that it would be worth my while to come over because he and Mrs. Hunt (he referred to her as Maggie) had solved their similar marital woes through some unique therapy that I might find helpful. I found myself with an offer that I could hardly refuse. After all, she was my boss and she could be very persistent.

I hurried through dinner and told my wife I had a business meeting, which was partly the truth. She told me her girlfriends were coming over and they were planning a baby shower for a mutual friend. It made my meeting a little less stressful just so I could get away from her annoying chatty friends.

So, here I stand looking at the doorbell, trying to get enough courage to ring it. Almost in a trance I find my finger pressing on the button. It's a soft bell tone. I listen but I don't hear any movement from behind the door. Perhaps they had second thoughts, I hoped. Maybe there was a family emergency, I prayed. They were just playing a game with me, I'd go for that... then the door opened. My heart was pounding in my ears as Mr. Hunt stood in front of me. He was dressed in a somewhat rumpled white dress shirt with the sleeves pushed up and dark suit pants. I assumed he had just arrived home from work recently.

I realized that I had met him before. He had accompanied Mrs. Hunt, to a company Christmas dinner last year. I held out my hand to shake his. "Mr. Hunt, I'm Ryan Carson. Um... we spoke on the phone this afternoon."

He chuckled. "Of course! I may be getting old but I can still remember what I had for lunch today. Come on in."

I was already fucking up. "Oh no, Mr. Hunt, I didn't mean to imply that... I only meant..."

He shook my hand vigorously and grinned. "I'm just giving you a hard time. Maggie has spoken very highly of you." He clapped a large hand on my shoulder. "Please, call me Jim. Maggie and I have been looking forward to this."

We walked into the entryway. Their home was very nice. Sort of Ernest Hemingway style with dark woods, rich leathers and interesting home décor, like they had done a lot of traveling to exotic locations. The lighting was low and classical music was playing softly over the speaker system.

He ushered me into their living room and I stopped dead in my tracks. Before I could utter a word Jim was already explaining. "You see Ryan, as you probably already know, Maggie is a very strong willed woman with a high powered job that requires her to make some tough decisions. All that power can be quite stressful and overwhelming. Sometimes she needs to let someone else make all her decisions and allow her to be who she craves to be, behind closed doors."

I was speechless. Mrs. Hunt aka/Maggie was standing completely naked with her back to me facing the living room wall. She wore high heels, leather ankle cuffs and a huge butt plug stuffed in her amazing looking ass. This was the same woman who ran a multi-million dollar company making men tremble in their wingtips, standing there like a helpless sex doll in front of my very eyes.

Jim was still speaking but I was having a difficult time concentrating on what he had to say. "I hope you'll forgive Maggie for not acknowledging your presence but she is being punished at the moment and she's not allowed to speak until I tell her to." I think my jaw was still slack on my chest. "In the meantime, can I get you a beer?" I nodded like an idiot.

He offered me a seat on the couch so I could see her from the side. Maggie had a spectacular body. She had a nice full bottom, round and supple. It was obvious that she had been recently spanked. I could see bright pink handprints on her fair skin all across the span of that big gorgeous ass. The butt plug she was sporting was huge. It had to hurt to have that monster stuffed up her asshole. Her tits were much larger than I had imagined them to be and yes, I had more than once pictured her naked. She had lovely long legs which I'd always admired and the heels she was wearing were much higher than what she wore in the office. She was nearly teetering over because of the height of her heels. They had to be at least six inches high. I could see from this angle that she had on nipple clamps with fishing lure weights dangling from them and her leather wrist cuffs were attached to a leather training collar around her neck. Her hands were clasped together in a praying fashion, closely under her chin. A metal chain leash hung down between those gorgeous tits and dangled almost to her knees. She looked straight ahead, never once did her eyes waver towards where I was sitting and her normally shoulder length brown hair was pulled up into a tight, sleek ponytail high on top of her head.

My dick was getting hard sitting there staring at her until I heard Jim's voice. He placed the ice cold beer in my sweaty palm. "Here you go son." I wished he hadn't called me that but he probably was almost old enough to be my dad. He was at least ten years older than my boss. I guessed Mrs. Hunt to be in her late thirties or early forties so he had to be close to fifty, old enough to be my dad.

My voice squeaked as I thanked him. I tipped the beer back and swallowed a huge gulp, trying to get the lump out of my throat. Jim could sense my uneasiness as he sat in a leather chair situated between Maggie and me. I could barely take my eyes off her but I was able to pay attention to what Jim was saying.

It's very difficult to listen to your boss's husband while watching your boss being treated like a sex toy, but somehow I managed. Mrs. Hunt always said I was a good multi-tasker and by god I was doing it right now.

"Maggie and I have practiced this kind of sexual dominance for quite some time now. She spends most of her days ordering people around, being responsible for a lot of things, so to balance it out, the majority of time while she's bossing you boys around, she has a butt plug stuffed up her ass and bears the marks of my belt on her sore bare bottom to remind her that when she comes home, she's my whore. He leaned over and slapped my knee, hard, real hard. "Maggie and I trust that this little secret never gets out. We can count on you for that can't we Ryan?"

I stammered and turned to look at Maggie still standing perfectly still against that wall. "Um... yes sir. Our secret. I promise, I would never say a word."

"That's good to hear." He smiled and leaned back to stare at Maggie too. "No need to call me sir, she's the only one that is required to do that. Aren't you Maggie? You can answer me now."

She finally spoke for the first time since I arrived. Her voice was soft and subtle. "Yes sir." Was all she said. I was completely mesmerized by her submissiveness towards him. It was something I never would have dreamed she could be.

His voice lowered a notch and he boomed. "Get your ass over here Maggie, pronto." She scurried over to him in her sky high heels with her hands helplessly attached to her slave collar. Jim spread his legs apart, pulled on her leash and pointed to his crotch. "Get down on your knees."

Maggie immediately dropped to her knees and looked up at Jim with big soulful eyes. She had done her makeup completely different than what I was used to seeing. Her eyes were catlike and her lipstick was dark red. The sleek ponytail gave her a very exotic look. She looked like a Persian concubine from a harem. Jim grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back quickly. He roughly kissed her mouth. Almost driving her teeth into her bright red, full lips. He kissed her hard and long, to the point it was getting difficult to watch them any longer. I took this opportunity to take another gulp of beer to quench the dry tight feeling in my throat. I forgot momentarily about my hard on.

Finally when he finished, he growled. "Suck my cock, bitch." She instantly went to work with those trapped hands and somehow managed to expertly unzip his slacks and pull out his enormous cock and balls. No wonder she was his slave. This guy was hung like a fucking horse. I felt like I was toting around a Vienna sausage in my slacks and I never in my life, ever thought I had a small dick before. It was like he was some kind of mutant.

I sat in stunned silence as this somewhat petite woman managed to caress, suck, lick and swallow the entire length of that humungous schlong of his down her delicate little throat while having her hands attached to her collar. I felt like a kid looking through a candy store window. Wishing it was me she was working her magic on. Maggie aka/my boss could suck dick like a fucking maniac. Jim had leaned back on his elbows and smiled contently as she sucked his cock, licked and sucked his balls, then pulled his slacks down and buried her face into his taint and ass like she was eating pie at the county fair. I could hardly believe what I was watching. What I wouldn't give to have that woman suck my cock. Jim obviously could read my mind. It may have been because my tongue was hanging out of my mouth and I had absentmindedly grasped my erection through my slacks, leaving a wet spot on the front of them. "Don't worry son, you'll get your chance but not right now." We have other things that need to be done first.

As quickly as he had told her to start, he was now telling her to stop. "Maggie, get up and lay back on the ottoman." She obediently pushed herself up from her kneeling position by her elbows and walked over to a large round leather ottoman and lay on her back. I watched in fascination as he manipulated her body like she was made of silly putty. He drew up each long leg and attached the ankle cuffs to special rings built onto the side of the ottoman. Her pussy was wide open now, sleek and incredibly wet. She was literally dripping down the insides of her thighs and well stuffed ass. He pulled her hips to the edge of the ottoman until her ass was hanging over the side. He unhooked her hands from her collar and attached them to more rings on the opposite end. The ottoman was so large that her arms were outstretched way above her head. It made her tits stand out but the weights pulled on her nipples that had been extended to almost an inch long from the force of the clamps. The weights pulled her tits apart and they dangled by her sides just beneath her armpits. It looked painful but so goddamn erotic. I could barely breathe as a Beethoven symphony played sensuously in the background.

Jim standing there, pantless but still in his white dress shirt with the rolled up sleeves turned to me and explained. "Maggie is allowed and encouraged to express her pain by crying, moaning or screaming if need be. I enjoy hearing it but if it makes you uncomfortable I can put a ball gag in her mouth, if you'd prefer?"

I felt like an idiot but a fucking perverted idiot as I answered nonchalantly. "No, by all means let her make as much noise as she wants." Like I was some sort of assistant director.

Jim pulled out a small riding crop instrument that had a leather flap about the size of a credit card on the end of it. He leaned over Maggie and kissed her again and without saying another word, began to slap the leather flap across Maggie's waxed pussy lips. She squeaked at first then her squeaks and squeals soon turned into writhing, retching howls of pain mixed with pleasure as her labia turned from a soft peachy tone into a bright flaming dark pink and her clitoris became engorged and erect as he whipped her beautiful cunt over and over again. I had never seen anything quite like it, not even in a porn. I was often tempted to hand spank my wife's pussy but never carried through with my plan for fear that she'd accuse me of being some kind of sick fuck. Maggie had tears streaming down the sides of her face as she sobbed, then he abruptly stopped.

He dropped to his knees in front of her sore red pussy and began to lick and rub it with great tenderness and care. Her clit had grown twice its size and was standing out from its protective hood, as he lapped up all her juices that flowed profusely from her weeping vagina. He licked her until she orgasmed with a thundering growl, ending with a soft mournful whimper. She tried desperately to cradle his head with her thighs but they were too far apart for her to do so. He pulled a bottle of lotion out from someplace. I never noticed it before but that's quite understandable since this was like watching a ten ring circus going on in front of my hungry eyes. He rubbed her convulsing, contracting vulva with the cool lotion and she mewed like a newborn kitten as he did it. I have never seen two people so in love at that moment. It was magical. I felt like an intruder but they weren't even aware of my presence whatsoever at that moment.

Finally, he leaned over and his whole demeanor changed again. He barked at her. "You have been a very, very bad girl all day today, haven't you?"

She whimpered in a small voice. "Yes sir, I have."

"So you know what that means don't you?" He snarled.

"Yes sir. I need to be spanked, because bad girls should be spanked hard."

He nodded in agreement "And what else do bad girls get?"

In a voice so small I could barely hear her, she answered like a frightened child. "They get fucked up the ass, sir."

With that he unfastened her ankles and wrists and roughly yanked her by her arms until she was standing upright again, teetering on those sexy black patent stilettos.

He briskly marched her over to a two tiered sort of futon type chair and made her kneel over it with her knees apart. It also had rings on it. I glanced around to see how much furniture in this room was equipped for bondage. More than I thought. Dinner parties must be quite entertaining around this place. I had a feeling she was going to really be noisy this time. He attached her ankle cuffs to the bottom set of rings and then attached her wrists behind her back with her head resting on the upper tier of the cushioned futon. Her tits dangled down precariously, the weights pulling on them and making them sway every time she moved. Her regal ass was sticking up and out with her legs wide apart so we could both look at her pretty spanked pussy. She was already wet again, even after the thorough licking he gave her.

He retrieved his belt from his slacks and doubled it in half as he announced in a booming voice. "I'm leaving your butt plug in for this part of the whipping because you've been such a nasty, disobedient girl."

This part? How many stages of a whipping were we going to have here? I wondered to myself, thinking my poor cock couldn't take much more. I was just about ready to pull it out of my pants and start pounding my pud. I didn't care that it looked like a junior version of his gigantic anaconda, my balls were turning blue.

She whimpered in a sob. "Yes sir, I understand sir."

Without further warning, he swung the belt hard and fast. The cracking sound was punctuated by Maggie's shriek as her poor bottom received the first painful whack. I even grimaced from the sound. Quickly came two more until about ten or twelve violent swings of that thick black leather belt made contact with her tender ass. She went from wailing, to screaming, to sobbing uncontrollably as he finally finished beating her poor red hot, welted, bruised bottom.

Again, he turned into the soothing, sympathetic caretaker as he rubbed lotion all over her big, round, beautiful butt. The angriness of the welts seemed to subside as he rubbed and kissed her bottom until she was cooing with contentment.

He roughly pulled her head back by her ponytail and kissed her full on her sensuous mouth with so much passion I almost forgot that he'd just whipped her into convulsing sobs. As quickly as he turned into caretaker, he was back to being the disciplinarian. He stated in a flat, cold tone. "Now it's time for the paddle."

She shrieked like she wasn't expecting it but I was beginning to see the pattern of their little playtime. She knew damn well he was going to paddle her ass and she was looking forward to it. The entire scenario was mind boggling, how they could go in and out of being a loving, caring couple to sadistic, masochistic lovers in a matter of a split second. It was all beginning to make sense to me.

He walked over and pulled a large wooden paddle from a drawer in the table beside them. It looked like a huge ping pong paddle. He stroked her ass with it several times like he was marking his spot before he began the paddling. Then suddenly with one quick motion, he jerked that huge butt plug out of her asshole. She gasped loudly and cried out. I could almost hear her tight little asshole slam shut again. He waited for her to stop tensing from the sudden pain of having it removed. Like he wanted her to enjoy one pain before allowing her to experience another one.

Without further fanfare he slapped that paddle flat against her already abused ass as her cheeks vibrated and bounced to the blow. I was hooked on watching the jiggle of her plump ass as he paddled her all over the entire span of it. He paddled the backs of her thighs and she danced around as much as she was able to move. I watched on in total wonderment as her tits swung violently from the attached weights as this happy, slappy BDSM couple did this sexy little rumba dance of smacking, jiggling and crying to perfection.

I suspected that the paddle didn't hurt as much as the belt but the noise it made was horrific. Loud and reverberating with her shrill cries punching through the echoes of sound it caused when it connected with her pliable flesh. I felt like I was in some kind of dream world straight out of a Caligula orgy. I never in my wildest dreams had ever experienced anything like it before and it would forever alter my mindset toward dominant sex as long as I lived.

Jim had stopped pounding her ass and was rubbing more lotion on her again. This time he moved in closer. She was positioned at the exact height of his giant cock which was standing straight up against his flat belly. He took a handful of lotion and used two fingers to shove inside her ass. She squealed with delight as he twisted his fingers around lubricating the entire rim of her asshole to prepare it for that monster cock of his. My jaw dropped as I watched him insert just the tip of that angry bugger. Her ass opened just wide enough to allow him in and she winced and squirmed a little when he pushed too hard, too fast. He slowed down and backed out just a bit then grabbed her by her hips and drilled that big dick deep inside her ass like he was drilling for oil. She groaned with pleasure as he began to fuck her balls deep. His huge purple balls slapping on her now fully recovered spanked pussy. The slapping noise was deafening as he soundly fucked his beautiful wife's sexy ass, using her ponytail like a set of reins. He fucked her long and hard, like a boss. Like her boss, which he definitely was.

12