Boss Lady: My Turn

Story Info
Tormented employee has another episode with his bossy Boss.
1k words
4.34
41.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss, Karen called me into her office after getting the call from our client. I lost another account and she was going to make me pay dearly. I have been her lapdog for just under a year now and in order to keep my well paying job that keeps the wife happy; I please my boss whenever she calls.

"Jim, it seems to be that you lost another account" she said in a stern voice.

"Uh, I'm sorry... our pricing was too high. Your markups were on the high side. Maybe we can sharpen our pencil next time and meet the price?" I replied.

"What? How dare you talk back to me?" She shot back. "Get over here!"

I slowly crossed her office and came face to face with Karen. She stands about 5-6, shoulder-length blonde hair, nice ample breasts, and a round ass. She is easy on the eyes, but has a demeanor that can cut you in half.

She threw the contents of a file folder on the floor and without saying a word I bent to pick them up. She walked over to me and stepped on my hand with her black patent leather shoes. As I looked up at my supervisor, I could tell that she was in the mood to be serviced and she demands my complete attention.

As she moved her foot off of my hand I instinctively started to run my tongue up her black stocking covered leg. To which she murmured "I trained you well"

She pulled up her skirt revealing her black thong she was wearing underneath. I peeled the thong off of her firmly toned legs and she pointed to her desk.

"Get under the desk!" she commanded. "You are to stay under my desk and service me at will!" I crawled under her desk like a common dog and awaited my next order.

She sat down and spread her legs, moving her chair in I could smell her pussy as it sat inches away from my face.

"Be quiet" she whispered. She leaned in towards her phone and told the receptionist to send in her 10:00 appointment.

I could hear Johnson, one of our clients, come into the room and sit at the other end of the desk. She was talking business in her cold delivering voice ignoring my very existence. Then she tapped me on the head and tapped her pussy signaling me to lick. Johnson was rambling on about a new campaign idea he had and I hesitantly started to lick my boss's moist pussy. She would slowly grind her muff into my face as a sign she actually liked my work!

Then without warning, she kicked me as she pushed her chair away from the desk and I could hear her talk to Johnson as she escorted him to the door.

As I waited for her my emotions ran the gamut; humiliation, excitement, and terror (that my wife would find out). My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the desktop. She leaned in and said that I should get comfortable and that I would be there all day long.

Over the next four hours, Karen would pull the "lick my pussy while I work " thing until she told me to get out from under the desk.. As I crawled back into the light, I struggled to my feet and stretched my back. She came up to me and kissed me deeply and passionately. I was taken aback at first, but decided as always, to follow her lead.

She ordered me to strip and I complied. As I stood there naked, she said " I want you to fuck me and make me come. If I do not come – You're fired"

The challenge has been made and I felt that I actually had the upper hand. Licking her pussy for several hours intermittently hopefully has drawn her closer to coming than any other day would. I laid her on the table and started to kiss her lips, gently biting them. Making my way down her neck with gentle kisses, I stopped at her breasts, then began to suck and nibble on them. Already I could tell that this would be a different day than most, she was like putty in my hands! She let out soft squeals of pleasure as I sucked on her breasts and rubbed my fingers on her clitoris.

She started to grind her pussy onto my fingers when I pulled away from her. She looked at me with the eyes of a child that just lost her toy. I spun her around on the table as I positioned my cock near her pussy. I hesitated for a brief moment, then I plowed my manhood deep inside my boss as she let out a muffled yelp.

Seeing that I had her in a vulnerable position for the first time, my cock got harder as I continued to slam it inside her throbbing red pussy. Our fucking was getting so intense that the table was creaking along with each stroke. I was hoping that the wooden conference table could withstand the violent thrusts she was taking. I could hear her breathing change and sweat start to pool on her chest. I then rolled her over and "ordered" her to get on her knees. I entered her from behind and I pulled her long blond hair, using it to reign her in with each thrust into her warm hole.

Then she started to scream the words I was waiting for. "Oh God! I'm coming!!!!"

Hearing this just stimulated me more. I sped up my thrusts as she struggled to meet each thrust with a grind against my chest. Then as I was about to come, I pulled my cock out and put it next her mouth. She had a shocked look about her when I exploded all over her pretty face! As my semen dripped off of her cheeks, she ran a hand down the side of her face and started to lick her fingers.

I was terrified for a few moments until my boss said "Good Job! Now get outside and finish those reports!"

I quickly dressed and went back to my desk and worked on the reports as she had asked. She on the other hand, cleaned up and left for a long weekend.