Boss Man's Bonus

Story Info
At work.
1.1k words
3.77
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been attracted to my boss, Alex, but never thought much about it until a few months ago when our harmless flirting became more intense. I was content with just daydreaming about hooking up – had a hundred scenarios played out in my head - but then something came over me and I needed more than just a fantasy. I wanted Alex in the worst way and my thoughts were consumed with figuring out how to make it happen. Turned out to be a lot simpler than I originally thought. I mean of course Alex wanted me too. What man wouldn't want his hot, young secretary? I just didn't know if he would be willing to cross that line...

Like I said, it all started when the flirting became more intense. We started sending each other suggestive text messages and one drunken night I sent Alex a sexy picture of my cleavage and proceeded to tell him about a 3-way kiss with my super hot best girlfriends. Over the next few weeks I sent him more of the same until one day I became bolder and sent him a picture in just my bra. Alex was amazed by my beautiful, firm, all natural C-cups. He was full of compliments, which prompted me to take it to the next level and send another picture. This time it was a picture of me pinching my pretty pink nipple. He almost drove off the road! Now that I crossed that line would he do the same?

It was around noon on a Thursday and Alex and I were sexy texting each other at the office. We were discussing making fantasy a reality when we found ourselves alone. He asked me to come back to his office. I became flushed and my whole body was shaking. Was this really about to happen? After a few deep breaths I started toward his office. He met me at the door, pulled me in his office and locked the door behind us. Immediately we started kissing. It was so passionate! I wanted at his full lips for the longest time and thoroughly enjoyed sucking on his tongue and bottom lip. His hands were all over my body and it felt incredible. In no time I was undressed from the waist up and Alex kissed all over my neck and tits. I became weak in the knees every time he gave my nipples a pinch. As we were in the middle of our intense make-out session we heard some noise. Shit! Donna wasn't supposed to be back so soon. I hurried to put myself back together and casually walked out of his office. Was it obvious? No, I think we're safe. But something about almost getting caught was very hot!! Alex sent me a text right away about how amazing that was. We both couldn't wait to finish what we started. Luck was on our side. Donna left for the day at 4:00 so once again we had the office to ourselves. Alex and I picked up right where we left off. We kept the play light that afternoon with just some heavy making out and lots of touching. I loved the way Alex touched my body like he was so appreciative of gaining access. Friday was more of the same followed by a weekend of sexy text messages. Neither of us could wait for Monday.

Monday morning finally arrived and I was overcome with anticipation on my way to work. I knew we would have some time alone that morning because Donna never arrives to the office before 9am. When I got to work Alex was already waiting in his office. I went straight to him and right away we were all over each other. I loved the taste of his mouth, his strong arms and the fact that I had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him. He loved my tight body, perfect tits and extreme passion. Alex was begging me to let him have a taste so I slid a finger in my tight, wet pussy and then put my fingers in his mouth. He sucked the sweet juices off my finger and I dipped in a few more times for him. I knew we wouldn't have much more time so I lifted up my dress, pulled down my panties and let him lick my clit real quick. His mouth was so hot on my clit and I could tell he wanted more. I heard someone coming up the stairs so it would have to wait. Damn!

Tuesday morning we agreed to meet early to ensure we had plenty of time. I got to the office first, undressed and set on Alex's desk to wait for him. I was so hot and starting to get impatient so I decided to start without him. Alex walked in just in time to see me sprawled out on his desk completely naked and stimulating my clit. I told him to go ahead and take a seat while I finished. I positioned myself in a way that he had the perfect view of my beautiful lily. I continued to play with myself while Alex watched until he couldn't take anymore and pulled me off the desk on to his chair. He kneeled down on the floor before me and started to lick all over my stomach and thighs. His mouth was felt so hot on my skin and my hips were twisting in agony until he finally put his mouth on my clit. Alex continued to lick my clit while he slid a finger inside me and found my g-spot. My breath became heavier and I squeezed my tit as he licked and finger fucked me until I finally came. By this point Alex was so hard I couldn't wait to have his cock inside me for the first time. He slid his cock inside my tight, very wet pussy and immediately began pounding me. I couldn't believe this was happening. So many fantasies and now finally the real thing. Alex pounded my pussy until I screamed out in pleasure. I was in pure ecstasy and disbelief at the same time. We stopped suddenly when Alex thought he heard a noise. Coast clear. We moved it to the bathroom where he hoisted me up on the countertop and once again slid his very hard cock inside me and thrusted until we both came. I heard him moaning in my ear and knew he loved it as much as I did.

Our little rendezvous is still going strong and we hook up every chance we get. I love starting out my work day being bent over his desk, getting power fucked on his chair, on my knees at his chair while I give him head (and swallow every last drop of his tangy, sweet cum), being sprawled out on his chair while receiving head, quick kisses and nipple pinches when no one is looking.... Don't know how long this thing will play out but I look forward to exploring each other's every desire until then.