Boss Nass' Boss Ass Ch. 01

Story Info
The Gungan leader accepts a meeting with the Queen.
2.6k words
4.36
16.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Peace on Naboo

(I have aged every "participant" up in this story to the age of 18, or whatever age of consent is in gungan years.)

It was not often that Boss Nass, the gungan leader of Otoh Gunga, was wrong. For years Boss Nass' leadership led to an era of isolated prosperity on Naboo. He never cared about the politics of the surface dwelling Naboo, as they rarely affected the lives of the gungans. Their recent political escapades with the Trade Federation had impacted the gungans however. Those Naboo thought they were so smart; if they were so technologically advanced, how did they wind up being the ire of the Trade Federation and on the brink of starvation? Now their droid army was forcing the gungans to the swamps, which had resulted in fifteen gungans killed. Boss Nass hung his head, the weight of those deaths squarely on his shoulders. If only he had listened to Jar Jar and those two hue-suns he brought a few weeks ago, this could have all been avoided. The droids would never find them in the Sacred Place, but the citizens were hungry for revenge. The Naboo had requested a meeting at the Sacred Place, and Boss Nass knew they were going to persuade the gungans to join their surface war. To end the persecution of the gungans, they would have to join the fray.

With the meeting an hour away, Boss Nass had to adorn his traditional regalia. The regalia conveyed strength, power, and compassion, all qualities a politician of his stature should have. How dumb will those Naboo feel now, crawling to the Gungans to ask for assistance. Hmpf, they should have thought about that when their ancestors colonized the planet without gungan permission. Maybe he should let them perish, the Trade Federation would leave the gungans alone if those pesky Naboo were taken care of. Feeling assured and confident, Boss called his assistant to bring the regalia into his changing room. Zas-Zas Fia, Boss' female assistant walked in carrying the large chest which housed the regalia. Her long tendrils swayed with every step she took. Boss was quite fond of Zas-Zas, who was more than willing to service the gungan leader any way she could. Boss recalled the first time Zas-Zas made him aware of her affection. Several years ago, she was removing his headpiece when she planted a kiss on his cheek. She blushed and turned away, only to have Boss ask her if she would like to spend the night in his lofty, oversized bed. She agreed enthusiastically.

Ever since that night, Zas-Zas had frequently pleasured Boss, either with her hands, her mouth, or her pussy. She was an expert lover, though Boss Nass had had several lovers over his lifetime who were better. Luckily, Zas-Zas did not care if Boss took other lovers, whether they be female or male. As she was fitting the regalia onto his body, her hand caressed his cock.

"No Zas-Zas," Boss said, grabbing her hand, "this-a meetin' too important for messa to focus on anythin' else."

Zas-Zas recoiled her hand and moved to place the final piece of the regalia around Boss Nass' neck. After viewing her work in the reflection of the water-window, Boss Nass made his way for the ship which would take him to the surface world. Boss regretted not letting Zas-Zas pleasure him. Perhaps the post-orgasm clarity would have come in handy at the meeting. But it was too late now.

As the rest of the gungans gathered around the Sacred Place, Boss Nass took his rightful position in the middle of the crowd. Boss heard the marching footsteps of the approaching Naboo soldiers, with Jar Jar Binks in the lead, followed by a short girl in white make-up and two tall Jedi Knights.

"Your Honor," announced Roos Tarpals, the captain of the Otoh Gunga patrol, "Queen Amidala, of the Naboo."

"Uhh, 'ello daddy big Boss Nass Your Honor," said Jar Jar.

"Jar Jar Binks," boomed the deep voice of Boss Nass, "who's da uss-en others?"

Though she was not addressed, the woman in white make-up Tarpals had named Queen Amidala spoke up. "I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo...I come before you in peace."

"Ah, Naboo biggen," replied Boss, "Yousa bringen da Mackineeks...Yousa all bombad." Though Boss knew the derogatory term of bombad would go over the heads of the Naboo, the gungans in attendance knew, and they also knew Boss would make the Naboo pay for their mistakes on the political stage.

A Naboo woman behind the Queen shifted forward and addressed Boss directly. "Your Honor...I am Queen Amidala."

Boss Nass was taken back by this display. Why would the Queen allow her subjects to talk to him in such a way? If her words were true, why would the Naboo pull such trickery if they were here to negotiate peace terms?

The woman pointed to Queen Amidala, "This is my decoy...my protection...my loyal bodyguard. I am sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace. The Trade Federation had destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever...I ask you to help us." The supposed Queen dropped to her knees in humility. "No, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants...our fate is in your hands."

"Hmmm..." Boss Nass took a moment to contemplate the words of the Naboo. Now they sought the help of the gungans? Now they beg for the sacrifice of lives for their political turmoil? Now they wish to be equals-

Boss' thoughts were interrupted by the Queen, still on her knees, "We...no, I, would be willing to do anything to secure an alliance."

Boss' blood quickly left his brain. "Yousa do anything to get da gungan help?"

A sly smile appeared on Queen Amidala's face. "Yes, I would Your Honor."

Boss Nass let out a booming laugh which echoed through the swamp. "Wessa discuss terms in private. Messa like dis. Maybe wessa bein' friends."

Boss Nass gestured for Amidala to follow him as he retreated to his personal ship. Amidala took a step toward the ship, and so did her personal guard. She turned to them, "Stay here," she commanded.

"My Queen," Captain Panaka protested.

"I will be safe, go get the troops into formation and coordinate with the gungan officers. A queen must be ready to do anything for her people," Amidala said. Little did they know she was more than willing to do her "duty" to her people. This was just as much a trip of pleasure as it was political.

"Where is she going?" asked a young blonde boy next to the tall Jedi.

"Come along Anakin," replied the Jedi, "political negotiations are no place for a Jedi."

***

Once Amidala had taken the ship down to Boss Nass' personal quarters, she was greeted by Boss' personal assistants. A male and female gungan ran their hands all over her body, searching for a zipper to her outfit. Their touches excited her, and she felt a warmth in her loins. The female gungan's hands snaked around to the back of her outfit, finding the zipper on her outfit and peeling it off her body. The male gungan had focused on taking off her trousers and found himself successful once he removed her boots. The female gungan, still behind her, placed a small kiss on her neck. Padme turned her head to meet the lips of the gungan. Zas-Zas returned the kiss, slowly moving her hand down the Naboo woman's body until she found her pussy. Zas-Zas knew enough about Naboo physiology to know that touching the woman here would make her feel good, and thus she started rubbing it lightly.

Gungan lips were rubbery and slimy, making the kiss odd but satisfying for Padme. The gungan was working her pussy so well it made Padme moan in her mouth. Padme had her servants rub and eat her pussy in a similar manner whenever the need arose, but this was a different, and good, feeling. The male gungan joined the two women and started massaging Padme's breasts. Padme was in complete bliss, being served by two gungans. The male gungan grabbed his enlarged cock and aimed it at Padme's pussy. Padme was more than willing to fuck the tall gungan until she heard Boss Nass' voice boom out from the dark corner.

"Stop," commanded Boss, "shesa looks very good pleased."

The male and female gungan stopped playing with Padme's body, much to her chagrin. They left Padme in the dark room by exiting through the door. Padme heard them shift a few feet down the hall before she heard the loud sucking noises of Zas-Zas sucking the male's cock. Padme was saddened by her lack of participation in the festivities only for a few seconds. Once the door closed, Boss stood up, his giant 6'7" frame coming into the light. Padme saw he was completely naked, with a raging 14" cock jetting out from his person.

Padme eyed the member with lustful and cautious eyes. "It might be hard for me to take all of your splendid member Your Honor."

Boss laughed, "Messa think you will find a way."

Boss placed his hand on her shoulder, making her drop to her knees. Padme was surprised at how quickly Boss was moving. She had only hinted at sexual favors in the negotiations but was more than happy to please. She licked up and down his green member, finding it damp and warm. She took ahold on his length with her hand and aimed the head at her mouth. She fit as much of the head as she could in her mouth, slowly moving her lips up and down in rhythm with her hand.

Boss slowly raised his head back and moaned in pleasure. He was thankful he had not let Zas-Zas fuck him before the meeting, and that this slut turned out to be the queen instead of the one in white make-up. Though he believed gungan women to be the sexier of the two, Boss appreciated the attractive, pink-skinned woman currently sucking his hard cock.

Boss placed his hand on her head, knowing she could take more if only she tried. If she wanted the gungan troops, she must swallow a few in the process. Padme was shocked and tried to pull back, but Boss' hand kept her steady. Once she relaxed and opened her throat, she could fit about 6" of his cock in her throat. Boss began moving his hips back and forth, fucking her throat gently as Padme made a few choking sounds.

Boss withdrew his cock from her mouth after several strokes. Padme looked up at Boss with her mouth open, drooling slightly from the righteous throat fuck she just received. Boss grabbed her shoulders and threw her onto his bed. It was watery and flowed underneath her body.

"Messa think your pussssssy needsss attention," purred Boss Nass. He left big sloppy kisses up her legs until he reached her waiting pussy. Boss had seen Naboo pussy in pictures and videos, but this was the first time seeing one so close. The pink flesh awaited his touch. A big, green tongue escaped from Boss' mouth and in one long lick, Boss Nass tasted Padme's pussy. Boss was surprised at how sweet the Naboo pussy tasted. Boss' licks were accompanied by loud moans from Padme, who had grabbed her tits and started lightly twisting her nipples. If he kept it up, Boss would quickly have her cumming.

Padme's moans filled the room, and Boss knew from the videos that Padme was close to orgasm. Boss' knew his favorite pussy eating move would finish her off and started whipping his head back and forth quickly.

"BLRRRRR-BLRRRR-BLRRRR-BLRRR," was the noise Boss made, sending Padme into her first orgasm of the night.

After coming down, Padme looked lustfully into Boss' eyes. She bit her lip as her chest rose and fell rapidly. Boss' eyebrows narrowed as he knew this woman wanted to try to take his cock in her tiny pussy. Boss stood up and spread Padme's legs. She reached for a pillow above her head and squeezed tightly, knowing Boss' giant green cock was going to hurt and feel amazing at the same time.

Boss slowly pressed the head of his cock at Padme's pussy. After a bit of pressing, her pussy accepted the first inch of Boss' head. Padme had fucked almost every member of her royal guard, but even her most well-endowed guard could not match the girth of Boss' cock. He would need to take it slow for a bit while her pussy acclimated.

After slowly pressing 9 inches of his cock into the small woman, Boss hit her cervix, which was followed by a painful noise from Padme. Boss knew this was as far as his cock would go. He began slowly thrusting back and forth, feeling immense pleasure from such a tight pussy. Boss was worried he was hurting the woman until Padme looked into his eyes and said "Faster, harder."

Boss obliged the Queen and began thrusting harder into the woman, breathing heavily and making both sweat. Padme locked her legs around Boss and pulled him closer into her. If she had to be fucked for her people, then dammit she wanted to be fucked. Boss' hands grabbed her titties for leverage as he thrust into her. This woman really wanted his gungan cock, and who could blame her.

"Flip me over," commanded the Queen, "I want to be fucked from behind."

Padme had quickly taken over this situation, and Boss knew he was close to orgasm. He decided he would give into the Queen's demands and flipped her over. Fucking the Naboo woman from behind felt differently from fucking face-to-face. Boss enjoyed fucking in this position and began thrusting harder than ever into her tight hole.

"Fuck!" cried Padme as she bit the satin sheets of Boss' watery bed. God, this was the best fuck of Padme's life and she could only take ¾'s of the cock! If only she was able to take it all. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she let her second orgasm roll over her body.

Boss Nass began huffing and puffing loudly, and Padme knew his orgasm was close. She began trusting back at his cock and he smacked her ass.

"Messa gonna cum!" Boss exclaimed before warm fluid erupted in Padme's body. She was taken back that Boss came inside her but knew it would not make her pregnant. Boss withdrew his cock from her pussy and in a second wave of his orgasm, dark green fluid spilled onto Padme's lower back and ass.

The two royals came down from their orgasms and Boss made for the door. It opened to the previous servants and Boss ordered them to clean Padme up.

"Boss!" she called out, "what about our deal?"

Boss turned slightly and then back around, waving his hand in the air. "Youssa have the full support of the gungans."

Boss left the room, leaving Padme with the two servants. The servants cleaned Padme and began dressing her again. Padme noticed the female gungan had a bit of green cum on her lips from her earlier sucking of the other servant's cock.

"I see you two had fun as well," Padme said smiling at Zas-Zas.

Zas-Zas blushed and continued clothing Padme. Padme just had the fuck of her life, but now her mind should be focused on adding the military might of the gungans to her military. Although she considered other private meetings with the leader of the gungans could be negotiated, as none of her guards or servant girls would ever hold up to Boss Nass' Boss Ass.