Boss-sex

Story Info
New worker is made to have sex with his woman boss.
1.3k words
3.07
41.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you think?, asked Pamela.

Her dress was on one of the tatamis. She was smiling as she stepped out of her shoes onto the tatami. She took her panties off in a fast, smooth motion and tossed them on the dress. Her pubic hair was trimmed to a small tuft above the bare lips of her vagina. She stood before him in her thigh high stockings. Do you want to take my stockings off?, she purred.

Pamela-

I’m discreet.

I’m married-

I’m engaged. Come here, tiger. She laid down and rolled her left stocking off and put it on her clothes. Do you want to take the other stocking off? Before he could answer, she did it for him. What are you waiting for? Haven’t you ever cheated?

No, I haven’t. I haven’t had sex with another woman since I got together with my wife.

Come here. I can see you got a hard on.

I don’t have a condom.

I do.

Are you safe?

Didn’t you hear there isn’t any safe sex any more? She took a condom out of her purse. These are extra safe and extra thin and have a spermicide. My boyfriend loves them.

Boyfriend or fiancé?

Both. Laying back, she started to finger herself. I’m not going to ask you again.

He laughed as he unbuckled his belt. Is that an ultimatum? He stripped. He grabbed his penis. Do you want to kiss it?

Not on the first date.

He stroked himself.

Here’s a condom, she said.

Don’t you ride bare back?

I never have.

Never? How can that be?

I’m afraid of HIV.

Are you ready?

You’re so romantic. I’m wet.

He took the condom and tore it open with his teeth.

So tough, she giggled.

Don’t you want to put it on?

I can’t. I’m too excited.

He put the condom on the head of his penis and squeezed the air out of the reservoir. He rolled it down to the base of his erection.

C’mon, lover, she whispered. I’ll guide you in.

She gasped. Take it EASY!

I am. I’m sorry.

The only sounds were the slaps of their bodies.

Don’t you talk, he whispered.

Mmmmf, she moaned.

He ground down on her. Are you OK?

Mmmmf.

Can I come?

Yes, yes, come, COME!

He jerked his hips several times and pulled out and kissed her on the forehead. He stood up and went to the bathroom and pulled the condom off and flushed it and washed his hands and penis and washed his hands again.

Lover, she said. Sit. She was sitting nude and cross-legged. She patted the tatami next to her.

He pulled on his boxers and sat down.

She caressed his hair and kissed him on the lips. I don’t want any barriers between us.

Except for latex.

She tossed her head back and laughed. You’re funny but I feel there’s something sad about you.

Why’s that?

Jung felt everyone has a secret.

My life’s an open book. If it was a video, it’d never get rented.

I can’t believe that. What’s that sad look on the edge of your face.

I got a smile- for everyone I meet, as long as you don’t try bagging my baby or dropping the bomb on my street…You like Chrissie Hynde?

Who’s she?

No matter.

Tell me a good story and you can fuck me again.

What do you want to hear?

I want to hear about your childhood.

It was short.

Tell me about your mother.

She was a Jesus freak.

Your dad.

If I tell you stories, you’re gonna think I’m a monster.

You’re already here fucking your boss. Tell me. She laid down and put her head on her arm and put her hand between her thighs.

I feel my home’s now here in the Bay Area where I don’t know a soul. I lost my taste for Christianity in San Francisco when I was listening to lay preacher damning AIDS victims and after that, I decided original sin was a lie ‘cause no Adam and Eve and there was no reason for Jesus to die…Christianity and the scientific method only added up to Christianity being false…I missed out on the dream date of my high school years because my ever manipulative younger sister got my father pissed off at me and we duked it out, a Pyrrhic victory that I won but lost the girl. I’d duke him out again a month before before I left in the summer of ’79.

That girl. Did you ever date her?

I don’t even think we had a conversation.

She was fingering herself now. But I’m here. Here’s another condom.

She played with herself this time as his penis slid in and out of her. Oh god, she whispered.

I want to come, he whispered and he did. He got up and washed himself. When he came out, she was dressed.****

Just then the waitress returned with their drinks. Elroy gave her a twenty. He motioned for her to keep the change.

I gotta get out of here.

Why?

I gotta watch this news.

Stay with me.

Can’t you see? The situation’s changing by the moment.

Whatcha gonna do about it?

I wanna watch it.

She pulled his hand to between her legs. Don’t you wanna look at this?

Right here. Right now.

Where?

The bathroom.

Why not a room?

I’m not sleeping over. I thought you wanted to stay here and listen to the music.

OK, lover. She stood up and smiled at him and turned to go to the bathroom. He took a long pull of his first scotch, draining it to the cubes in a single drink and drank half the other. Just before entering the ladies room, she turned to look at him. When he stood up, she went in.

She grabbed him and kissed him when he stepped inside and broke the kiss and put a finger against her lips. She took his hand and led him into a stall. He latched the door and she grabbed his face and kissed him again and rubbed her crotch against his thigh. He pushed back and sucked on her tongue and she stepped back against the commode. He put his hand against the wall to brace them.

The toilet next door flushed. She giggled. His hands were up her skirt, inside her panties, grabbing at her ass. She pulled his hands out and lifted up her shirt and put his hand on her breast. He put his lips to a nipple, playing with it with his lips and tongue and sucked as much of the breast into his mouth as he could and did the same to the other and caressed her cunt with the other hand. She groaned with his ear in her teeth. Fuck me, she whispered, fuck me now.

He turned her around and pulled her panties down and pulled his hard dick out and put it between the cheeks of her ass.

Condom, she hissed and rummaged into her purse on the floor, fishing out two that hadn’t been separated.

He tore one open and rolled it onto his dick and guided himself in. He jammed all the way in fast in one stroke and she gasped. He pulled on her breasts and she put both hands against the wall. He bucked against her hips with his erection all the way inside and she panted. He fingered her and started to slowly slide in and out of her.

Hurry, she whispered. He fucked faster, sliding all the way out once and franticly finding his way back in with a hard thrust. He grabbed on her hips and ground on her as strong as he could.

Come, come, come, she said as he thrust in and out and then he did, pushing her down hard against the commode. He pulled out and helped her up. She looked down at his condom clad semi-erection and pulled the condom off and giggling, waved the little bag of semen in his face and dropped it in the commode. She pulled her shirt down and her panties up and straightened her clothing and patted his crotch and kissed him. I’ll go first, he said.