Boss to Good Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
She can't resist what she truly needs.
3.2k words
4.47
21.9k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill adjusted his pants for what seemed like the thousandth time that day. His cock was semi-hard, if not full blown erect, from the minute he woke up until the time he got home for dinner. It perked back up again once his wife went to bed and wouldn't settle unless he jacked himself off. He'd like to think it was because he was just that much of a man, but he knew it was because of Nina. Having her at his disposal, willing to do whatever he said, begging to be used was so much an aphrodisiac he couldn't keep his erection under control. His mind was constantly churning up new scenarios to try and he couldn't stop, even if he wanted to. The sight of her, in her office skirts and button down shirts was enough to make his mouth run dry and his balls tighten in anticipation of unloading on her or in her. He enjoyed the small changes she had made in her appearance; the constant shiny lip gloss because he said he liked the way it reminded him of cum on lips; the silver hoop earrings because he said it was Bimbo 101; her nipples *just* peeking out of her shirts because he demanded access to them; the high heels that emphasized her legs and ass. The changes were subtle but enough for him and the other guys to notice. It made him proud to know that she caught everyone's eye, but belonged only to him. Watching them watch her brought out his primal side and it took some control to not mark her as his in front of everyone.

Nina for her part found herself enjoying the slow changes, found that the more "bimbo" she dressed the wetter and hornier she got. She added a little more wiggle to her walk, hoping to entice Bill into treating her exactly how she wanted to be treated. She spent more and more time thinking about how best to please him, how she could get him to call her his good girl. Every day she dove a little deeper into the pleasure giving mindset, spent a little more time watching porn, daydreamed just a little bit more about earning his cum. Focused more on her makeup and hair, the clothes that would advertise she was ready without being overly slutty. She did need to work after all. She had noticed the extra attention she was getting from the men on the floor due to her small changes and it excited her. Seeing them watch her tits and her ass, knowing they were thinking about her on her knees as she conducted meetings made her even more wet. And while all she wanted anymore was to fuck and suck, she couldn't afford to lose her job. So she focused when she had to on her doing her duties. However, she was a managerial dream and was able to delegate a lot of her work, which not only helped develop her staff but also freed her up to focus on becoming the best fuck toy she could be for Bill.

And the time came in handy. Bill, with his constantly running imagination, had come up with tasks he wanted her to do so even when he wasn't with her she would be thinking about serving him. This ensured that her priority first and foremost was as Bill's toy. Some of the tasks she knew about and had to perform daily; others he would send to her via text. Those she never knew when to expect, so she was constantly on watch, waiting for him to command her. There were consequences to not obeying, some of which she enjoyed; some of which she didn't. The combination of structure and surprise kept her off balance, which is what kept her interested. Nina had never before been interested in serving a man, or in being submissive to him. She was her own woman and would have fought anyone in the past for saying women were inferior. But now she found that she really enjoyed serving him, that indeed she found pleasure in giving. She realized that being submissive wasn't an admission to inferiority, it was just a separate way of being. Like in football, the players needed a coach to be effective, and a coach needed players or he was useless. Neither role was better than the other, they needed each other to work. From the outside it looked like the coach was the one in power, because the players followed his directions, but in reality, it was the players who had the power because only they could execute the game. They willingly deferred to the coach because they realized he could bring out the best in them. This was how Nina thought of Bill. He was the coach, and any instructions he gave her were only to make her better. So she followed them and looked for his approval, looked for the "good girl". She so wanted to be his good girl.

Every day, Nina dressed with the thought of ease of access. Shirts that unbuttoned or could be pulled down easily. Bras that highlighted or left her nipples free. Skirts or dresses always; heels as a matter of course. In certain circumstances she wore sneakers, but only when working out. Then she would wear them with knee high socks, booty shorts and a tank top. Jewelry was always silver hoop earrings and some kind of collar necklace to remind her that she was an owned toy. Makeup was kept natural. Clear, shiny lips, flawless skin and dark eyes. Light pink nails and toes; blond hair. She also kept a light tan, nothing too dark or fake looking, but complementary to her skin tone and coloring. Nina worked out and stayed flexible with yoga. She ate well and kept her weight maintained. She drank, but just enough to stay tipsy and giggly while removing her inhibitions. The end goal for her was always to look her best for him, and this is what she learned he preferred. It sounded like a lot, but every girl growing up learned how to manage hair & makeup with minimal fuss. In fact, it took no more time than getting ready used to, only the end result was so much better. When he looked at her, she could practically feel the heat from his eyes.

One of her daily tasks that Bill requested was to listen to certain mantras at least a half hour a day. These were audio files that supposedly had subliminal messages embedded into them. Nina didn't believe in that, but they were relaxing to listen to, and it was an easy way to show Bill she was dedicated to him. She had the option as to when to listen, so it really wasn't any effort to do that for him. Sometimes she listened to them on the way to work, sometimes on her lunch. Every once in a while if her husband was working late she'd listen to them at home in her bed. She always slept well after doing that, although she did wake up hornier than ever.

Another task was to watch porn at least a half hour a day. She had the option as to what to watch, but she had to tell Bill what it was. She sent him an email every day about the videos/pictures, and it usually generated some really good fantasies/scenarios for them to try, in addition to showing him just what turned her on most. Nina was also to write "I am an insatiable cock hungry cumslut" 100 times every day. This she would also send to Bill in email. Nina was to repeat this out loud multiple times a day, and if Bill was generous enough to let her suck him, she was to say it with his cock in her mouth. This always made her a drooling mess and she loved it.

Her last task was to edge. She had to masturbate herself to the point of orgasm without going over at least 4 times a day. Where and when were up to her. Every once in a while Bill demanded she film it and send it to him. This always left her slightly humiliated, but she did it anyway because she wanted to please him and he liked to watch.

The constant stimulation served to focus her mind and body on being nothing but ready for Bill whenever and wherever he wanted. Serving him, being his good girl, earning his cum was the only thing she wanted all day every day. Such a distinct focus put her at ease and actually reduced the stress she used to feel. Serving him felt right and so natural, she couldn't get enough. She didn't know if it was the subliminal audio files making her feel like this, but if so, she wasn't complaining. In fact, she was kind of sad that she didn't have any friends that felt the same way so she could share. She would have liked to have another girl understand her need to be a slut.

The surprise commands were always different. These she liked best because they usually entailed effort resulting in a slight humiliation. Nina didn't know why she liked being humiliated, but she suspected it was because it showed the world what she really wanted to be. One day, Bill declared it No Touch Tuesday. Instead of her usual edging, she was not allowed to touch herself. However, she was to wear no panties and keep her legs spread all day. Wherever she was, she was to keep her legs apart, opening her pussy to the view of anyone who happened to be in the right position at the right time. Since she always wore a skirt or dress, it was fairly easy to risk accidental exposure. Nina was also extremely horny as Bill hadn't allowed her to cum in almost a month and she had been edging daily. The inability to touch herself but put her pussy on display was mortifying; she didn't want strange men being able to see how wet she was. She wanted to tell Bill no, but as he had said multiple times "good girls don't say no", she didn't. So she did it, and told Bill how humiliated she was, and how that made her feel. His answer was to bend her over his knee and spank her for being such a shameless little slut.

Another day, he had her drive to and from work with her tits out. She drove the whole way with her face bright red, praying that no one would see her. Turns out the truckers were really appreciative as the height of their vehicles gave them the perfect line of sight. Each time their horns blew her nipples grew harder and she struggled to keep her arms down and away so as not to block their view. She told Bill about this the next day and his reply was to slap her tits and pinch her nipples until she was begging him to let her do it again.

Today, he texted her and told her he had a gift for her. She was so excited to get into work she broke out the plaid schoolgirl type skirt she had been saving as a special surprise. It was a decent length, down to her knees, so she wasn't in ho bag territory, but it hinted at darker things. It was also long enough to cover the tops of her white thigh stockings. She topped it off with a white blouse, black Mary Jane heels and her glasses, which she usually didn't wear. All in all, the effect was a direct shot to the balls of any man who saw her, even as it didn't violate any dress code or look unprofessional in any way. She slicked on her lip gloss, winked at herself in the mirror and went to work, daydreaming about Bill's reaction when he saw her.

Nina teetered into work, taking the small steps required to keep her balance on the high heels of her Mary Janes. The small steps forced her to swing her ass, which captured the attention of everyone around her. She could feel the weight of their stares on her and it made her smile, because she knew Bill would be impressed with the way she looked. She made her way into her office and sank into her chair. Immediately Bill's shadow darkened her doorway. The heat of his eyes seemed to burn a hole through her shirt. He looked away briefly, long enough to close the door behind him. Bill ordered her to stand up as he walked over to her.

Nina stood up, smoothing her skirt and breathing deep enough to push her breasts against her white button down. Bill's eyes took in her outfit, scanning from head to toe. He met her eyes.

"Good girl. I like it. On your knees."

Nina dropped to her knees, cunt and mouth instantly wet. She looked up at Bill while folding her arms behind her back.

Bill looked down at her and smiled. "Oh, you are a good girl. That outfit should go with a ponytail. Next time put your hair up so I can get a good handle".

Nina swallowed. "Yes, sir. Have I been good enough to suck you?"

Bill tilted his head to the side, suddenly drunk with his power. "No. " Her face fell, and he caught her chin with his hand, lifting it back up again to meet his gaze. "But I have something else for you. Do you want it?"

Nina nodded, never letting her eyes slip from his. "Yes, please!"

"Bend over the desk." Nina hurriedly got up and bent over the desk, keeping her legs and back straight so her ass was at its best angle. She folded her arms again behind her back, as Bill liked to grab her wrists to keep her still.

Bill came around to the front of the desk with a black velvet box. It wasn't a small box, and it wasn't a big one. Nina's eyes got big, wondering just what exactly could be in there. Bill slowly cracked it open, revealing a large pink jewel capping a silver spade looking thing, Nina eyebrows furled in confusion as she looked at Bill.

"This, my love, is an anal plug. It is jeweled as it should be for my princess. I want you to wear this at all times during work hours. You may take it out to do your business or to re lube as necessary, but I want you open and stretched around it at every possible moment. It should remind you that your ass belongs to me, and you are not complete unless something is filling you. It will come out when I take it out to replace it with my cock. Do you understand?"

Nina nodded her head, slightly let down that the box hadn't revealed some kind of jewelry. Truly she was his slut only if all he wanted to gift her with was a toy to get her ass ready for him. She shook her head quickly, disappointed with herself for such an ungrateful thought. "yes" she whispered.

"Open your mouth" Bill commanded. " Get it nice and wet". He took the plug from the box and brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth, taking the plug deep, swirling her tongue around it and coating it with her saliva. Bill pulled it from her and moved behind her, gently slapping the inside of her thighs as an indication to spread her legs. He brought the plug to her rear hole, and she could feel it push against her.

"Relax, baby. Take it in. Such a good girl, that's it. Yes, princess. My little slut. You like that, don't you?"

Nina felt herself stretch around the metal, accepting it in and holding it tight. She felt full and aware, very conscious of her filled hole. The feel of it deep inside made her pussy clench tight and drip even more. She nodded.

Bill slapped her ass hard and said "That's my good girl. I knew you'd like it. Slut." He leaned back to admire the view of the jewel being hugged by her cheeks. "I've never seen anything more beautiful. You are beautiful." Nina blushed at the words, proud that she could evoke that praise from him.

He came back around to the front of the desk and said. "That's not all. I have something else for you. Do you want it?"

Nina looked in his gorgeous blue eyes and was lost, lost in her need for him, lost in the sensations the plug was raising in her, lost in the role she willingly played for him. "yes, please!"

"Kneel." Nina raised up from the desk and found her favorite position on her knees at his feet. Bill pulled a velvet box from his suit jacket. This was a long box, and Nina was excited. What could it be?

He cracked open the box, revealing a sterling silver link chain with a heart charm on the end of it. He pulled the chain from the box and wrapped it around her neck. The chain pulled tight against her throat and stayed there as he worked the clasp and stepped back. He reached inside her desk drawer for the compact he knew she kept in there. He opened the compact to reveal the mirror and showed it to her, so she could see.

"That, my love, is a collar from me that you can show the world. While everyone else will see just a beautiful necklace, you will know what it truly is. A symbol of your devotion to me; a symbol of my devotion to you. Every time you look in the mirror, every time you feel it's weight, you will be reminded that You. Are. Mine. My slut. My princess. My fuck toy, my delight. This will be a symbol you will wear with pride. And when I see it, I will swell with pride. That the beautiful woman who wears it is mine. My love. My whore. Do you like it?"

Nina felt tears well in her eyes. He had never called her his love, or his, or his princess. He told her she was beautiful, his delight. He'd never said these things before. And here she was, wearing a symbol of his mastery of her, a thick reminder of him buried deep inside her. Nina was overwhelmed and brought to tears by his exclamations and his gifts. She suddenly needed to feel him in her mouth.

"Yes, I love it! Please let me suck you! Let me show you how much!"

Bill ran his hand gently over her hair, cupping her small head in his hands. "No," he said. "I want you to wear these gifts all morning. Feel their presence and know what they mean. I'll come to you at lunch. " With that, he leaned down and gently kissed her lips before leaving the office, softly closing the door behind him.

Nina kneeled there for a moment, relishing the feel of his gifts and the sensation of being on her knees. She longed to have him in her, but was equally as happy to enjoy the sweet anticipation of waiting for him. Sighing, she rose to take her seat at her desk and tried to get some work done before Bill came for her.