Boss with Mother-In-Law Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue that was awesome. You certainly enjoyed it."

"I always do and you seem to have had a good time. Of course you'll have him all to yourself in Dusseldorf. How many nights is it?"

"It's two nights."

"You might get tired because he usually keeps going till late and will take you again in the morning if he has his way."

"I can't wait. I still can't get over his size. He's the biggest I've had."

"Yes he is something special. I think we should set about milking his cock when he returns. Are you O.K with sperm?"

"Yes cum doesn't present me with any problems. I love it. My godmother told me I should always try and complete a man fully and everything was O.K as sperm is the juice of life and wouldn't harm you." Mike returned from the bathroom having had a pee and cleaning up his cock. Sue and I were kneeling on the floor waiting his return. He stood in front of us and we took it in turn to suck his cock and balls, Sue starting him off.

"I'm about to come," Mike informed us, "Candy tip your head back a little so that Sue can jack me straight into your mouth." Sue began jacking Mikes cock, then he started to moan and I felt five or six warm shots entering my mouth as Sue directed his cum inside.

"Keep your mouth open there's some more last drops to be squeezed out. Suck his head don't waste any." I could taste Mike's sperm and knew I had a full mouth. I played with it a little; it was nice and thick, before swallowing it all down.

"All gone," I said opening my mouth. "Thanks Mike that was good."

"Thank you for taking me and helping to make me cum."

"Candy you took a big load, well done."

"I'm going to take a shower," Mike informed us. "You both take a rest." He left for the shower room and Sue and I lay on the bed.

"That's been a fantastic afternoon. Thanks for letting me have Mike's cum it was just so good."

"No problem I've had plenty in my time. I might get some more later. Di will probably take a long bath when she gets home which will give me a chance to suck Mike off."

"Sounds good. Will you get a chance to be fucked by Mike again before you go home?"

"Sadly not. Mike will give Di her usual Sunday morning fuck before they get up for breakfast We'll breakfast together then I'll leave for home. Then depending on how horny she is will dictate whether Mike takes Di back to bed for another session. Di really enjoys having Mike but it's just not often enough. You'll enjoy him in Dusseldorf, if not before, I'm sure."

"I hope so. I'm going to have to keep myself fit if I'm going to be taking his big dick on a regular basis especially if I want to keep myself tight."

"Are you fucking anyone else at the moment?"

"Not at present, but I'm always ready if the opportunity arises."

"Mikes finished, lets go and shower together, and it might be fun." We did shower together and made each other come once more to round off a perfect afternoon.

I've still not met Di but look forward to being invited round to theirs some time again. I would also like to meet up with Sue again especially if Mike can be there.

12