Bossed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter, upping his frenzied approach to her slippery walls, positioned a finger against her puckered hole, causing Jess to loosen her lips along the secondary cock and voice her warning. 'Not part of the deal.' She gasped between pounds.

Peter pulled himself out completely and positioned his erection at the entrance to her anal opening. 'Just the tip?' He enquired.

'Not part of the deal.' Jess repeated.

'Tell you what.' Peter continued, his erection poised and prodding against her opening. 'A tip for a tip. You take my cock up your ass and we'll set up a tip jar on the counter for you.'

'And I can take all of it?'

'Oh, I can give you all of it.'

'The tips, I mean.'

'Oh, well, can you take all of me in here?' Peter surged forward a little, the tip of his erection just pushing against her puckered hole.

'Okay.' She said, grimacing and holding her breath as Peter pushed forward, his hard meat invading her back passage, the walls of her rectum clasping and fighting to repel the intrusion.

Mark, transfixed on the episode playing out, gently guided her head back towards his throbbing package and Jess again took him in, welcoming the distraction of the burning her backside now endured.

Peter pushed himself forth without hesitation, his hard member forcing its way past her tight grip and succumbing to his penetration. His swollen balls slapped hard against her cheeks as he pushed himself fully within her chamber, the tightness surreal and overpowering. He grabbed her hips with both hands and feverishly began to push back and forth at her tight opening, enjoying the grunts and depravity of fucking his cashier. He pushed forward as far as he could before withdrawing and hammering back forth. After a few minutes, the tight opening overpowered him, and he sensed his body start to shake, his testicles swelling and urging release. His cock throbbing and engulfed by the tight entrance.

Just as the sensation overpowered him, Peter withdrew and grasped his erection as it shot stream after stream along Jess's cheeks and back. His cum splattering against her skin and slipping between her gaping passage. All the while he groaned and winced as he stroked himself along, ensuring every drop escaped his pulsating shaft.

Both Jess and Mark where caught off-guard as Peter roared towards a conclusion, the sight of him erupting upon her naked skin, sent Mark towards the edge and Jess sensed his erection throb and stutter. She looked up at him, making eye contact and began to feverishly stroke his cock, his erection pointed towards her face and breasts.

Mark exploded. His shaft spluttering and vibrating as wave after wave of release shot forth, landing upon her face, cheeks and chest. Jess kept her eyes locked firmly on his and kept her hand moving along his shaft, not pausing as his cock spewed over. Eventually, Mark grabbed her hand to stop her, the sensation on his pulsating cock proving too much to handle.

Jess stood, licked her lips and faced the two spent men, her face and cheeks covered in white goo while her back and hips were also covered. One of the men had sent a stream into her hair but it was not evident whose it was.

'The tape please gentlemen.' She said, holding out her hand. 'And don't forget our deal including the uniform and tip jar. I'll see you both tomorrow.'

And with that, Jess grabbed her clothes and calmly walked out.

Peter sat naked upon the table and whistled. 'Well, that was unexpected.' He admitted.

'You know instead of handing her to the police, we basically just gave her a raise?' Mark said.

'Well, she certainly got a raise out of you.' Peter replied with a soft laugh, the two men suddenly aware of being naked together. 'Somehow I don't think she'll be stealing from us anymore.'

'Yea, I guess we really showed her who's boss.'

-End-

12