Bosses Make Bank

Story Info
WWE Superstar Sasha Banks gets an offer she can't refuse.
3k words
3.91
17.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers

This story is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Yes, this is a resubmit, I made some spelling errors and other minor edits, as well as removing the "Ch.1" from the title. Re-enjoy :)

***

Women in the WWE have come a long way in the last few years. They've gone from no-talent models to respected women grapplers, from being viewed as bathroom break material, to the main events of PPV specials, and most importantly, from Divas to Superstars.

The change didn't happen overnight, though. It took years before the women superstars would be viewed at least somewhat equally to the men, thanks in no small part, to Sasha Banks. Sasha's matches in 2014-2015 with the likes of Charlotte Flair and Bayley, down in NXT, set the standard for women's wrestling going forward. As you could probably guess, she gained quite a following.

Yes, "The Boss" had many fans, but her biggest fan of all, was a man named Myles Carter. Myles was a slightly older gentleman, and took care of himself very well. He was well built, stood around six feet tall, with salt and pepper hair. The area of life he excelled in the most, however, was his career. Myles was a lawyer, so you could assume that he does very well for himself.

Myles was, as previously stated, Sasha Banks' biggest fan. Unlike most of the world, though, Myles had not grown fond of her because of her in-ring barn burners. Myles liked Sasha because he believed that she was the sexiest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. Ever since the first time he saw her, at NXT Takeover: R-Evolution, he couldn't help but get hard from watching her. It was everything about her, from her milk chocolate skin, to the way she carried herself as the Boss. But, Myles especially loved the way her beautiful ass bounced around as she took the bumps like the world class athlete she was.

Over the last few years, Myles love for Sasha had grown almost to an obsessive level, and he just couldn't take it anymore. He needed to see her, and more importantly, he absolutely needed to fuck her.

That's when Myles came up with the perfect plan to get to Sasha: he would pay her any amount of money she desired. Myles was a rich man, and surely she would do whatever he wanted with the right kind of money on the table.

Myles Carter had the money to go through with his plan, now, he just had to find a way to talk to Sasha. Of course, he thought logically, and began to search the web for a Sasha Banks meet and greet. The only one he could find was in Pasadena, CA, which unfortunately for Myles, was a long way away from Brooklyn, NY, also known as his home. "No big deal," Myles thought, as spared no expense to make sure that he got to California safe and sound.

—————————————————————

It had been a week since Myles' plan had fully come together, and now that he had made it Pasadena, just one day before the meet and greet, it was time that he compose his letter that he would slip to the Boss. It detailed his proposal to her, as well as his phone number. After finishing the letter, Myles decided to get a good night's sleep.

—————————————————————

Myles had been waiting for just over two hours when he finally made it to the front of the line. Now, he stood face to face with the Boss herself.

"Hello" Sasha said politely, whilst offering out her hand.

"Uhhhh...hi, Miss Banks", he replied nervously while shaking her soft hand. Myles trembled from her touch.

"Ummm are you okay" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm...I'm fine...I...I'm just a little nervous."

"Oh, there's no reason to be nervous around me. So, do you have anything you want me to sign?"

"No, no, I just need you to read this." Myles reached in the front pocket of his blue jeans and pulled out the letter he had written beforehand. He handed the folded stationery to the Boss. As she unfolded it, Myles took off, leaving Sasha with a confused look on her face. Though his acts were puzzling, Sasha decided to give the note a look, as slowly unfolded it. She was a bit surprised by what she had found; within the text was a very explicit description of what Myles would promised to do to her, how much money he was willing to pay, as well as his cell phone number. As Sasha read how Myles planned to make her cum harder than ever before, among other things, her pussy began to moisten. It turns out Sasha Banks was absolutely desperate to be fucked!

"What are the odds?" She thought to herself as she greeted the young fan that stood in front of her. You see, it had been a long time since Sasha's husband fucked her like she deserved to be. In fact, it had been nearly six months since Sasha had come hard, and here she saw an offer to be fucked like a cheap slut, and make a lot of money doing it.

Sasha didn't have really have to wrack her brain over the decision. When she was done playing baby face for these filthy brats, she would call the number on the letter and, hopefully, be banged like a filthy whore; like a Boss.

—————————————————————

Roughly two hours had passed since Myles attended the Sasha Banks Meet and Greet, and he began to grow wary of the situation. She was yet to contact him and was worried that he may have scared her away. Perhaps he had come on too strong.

Just as his worry grew more severe, his phone rang. Myles, without hesitation, answered the phone. Sasha was on the other end.

"Hello, is this Myles Carter?" Myles immediately recognized the voice on the other end. A newfound confidence came with the sound of her voice.

"Yes, I'm Myles. And you're Sasha Banks. Since you called me, I'm assuming that you're willing to take me up on little offer."

"I'll do it on one condition." Sasha exclaimed.

"Oh, and what would that be, baby?"

"I'll only do it, if you promise to make me cum harder than I ever have before."

"Trust me, beautiful, I we do this...I WILL make you cum as HARD as... and as MANY TIMES as you want." Hearing those words nearly made Sasha cum in her pants.

"Ok, well where should I meet you." Sasha asked, while connecting her phone to the AUX so she could rub her soaking wet vagina. Myles could hear her faint moans through the phone connection.

"I'm staying at the hotel on 42nd Street. Room 206. And by the way...you might want to save that first orgasm. It'll be way better with MY fingers inside of you." As Sasha was again teased with a huge orgasm, she quickly pulled her hand out of her leggings, almost instinctively sucking her fingers.

"I'll see you when you get here, baby." Myles said seductively, before hanging up the phone. With the conversation over, Sasha booked it to 42nd Street, as the need to cum grew and grew with every passing second.

—————————————————————

By the time she arrived at the hotel, Sasha Banks cunt was aching; she was desperate for attention. She rushed through the lobby and to the elevator. Sasha pressed the number two on the elevator panel; toiling with her long, purple hair, making sure she looked presentable to the man that awaited her.

Myles sat on the edge of his bed, awaiting the arrival of what he very much considered his prize. To left of him lay a plastic bag filled with about $10,000. The hotel room was completely silent; the only noise coming from the AC unit as it blasted cold air throughout the hotel room until it turned itself off. Myles continued waiting for another minute until he heard a loud knock coming from the door in the other room. He rushed to the door and opened it, not surprised by who he saw on the other side.

As expected, it was the Boss Sasha Banks. Myles pulled her in for a deep kiss before picking her up. Her long, sexy legs wrapped around his torso, Myles carried Sasha to the bed in the other room, exchanging saliva the whole way there. Still high on confidence, Myles tossed her onto the bed, eliciting a look of surprise and a whimper of passion from Sasha Banks. She looked to her side and noticed bag filled with thousands upon thousands of dollars.

"Is this all for me?" Sasha asked seductively.

"Sweetheart, how much you get is determined by how far we go. So... if you ACT... like the good little slut that you clearly are, then that money's as good as yours!"

"Mmmmmmm... a slut huh?

"Yeah, that's you. Sasha Banks: a huge slut just itching to be pounded." As he spoke, Sasha began to remove her sneakers.

"Myles...is it?" She asked; removing her socks now.

"Yep, that's me."

"Well, Myles, I'm not sure you know how big of slut I truly am. So, why don't you get over here already and let me show you!" With that said, Myles rushed towards her; locking lips whilst she undid his belt. Grabbing each side, she pulled down his pants and his boxers to reveal his impressive nine inch penis.

"Wow...umm" Sasha stammered.

"Bigger than you're hubby, eh?"

"Hell yes! I don't think I've ever handled.

It was at that moment that Sasha decided that she wasn't interested in anymore foreplay; gobbling on his dick faster than she would attack Charlotte Flair in the summer of 2016. She was an adeptly skilled cocksucker; as she bobbed her head up and down his still hardening shaft.

"Ooooh FUCK...I always had a feeling you would be great little cocksucker!" Myles complimented.

"Mmmmmnnhhnn", Sasha tried to say thank you.

Sasha slowed down for a second, swirling her tiny tongue around his throbbing head. She continued to go slow, allowing his orgasm to build up as long as it could; Sasha stroked his long member with her left hand, whilst licking it up and down. All the while, Myles' face was one of a man experiencing pure bliss.

While she did enjoy the slow approach, Sasha was still desperate to cum, so she sped up again; clasping both hands like a vice on his dick before sucking on it again at almost lightning speed. Every time her mouth reached the head of Myles' cock, went down a bit farther. After doing about six laps with her mouth, she went all the way down, holding it there for about 15 seconds. When she finally pulled her mouth off his member, Myles picked up Sasha by her ass and set her down at the foot of the bed.

"I can't wait to taste you, baby. But, I've gotta put your gag reflex to the test first."

"Sur-" She was cut off by the sudden filling of her mouth. Placing both hands on the back of her head, he mercilessly pumped in and out of her mouth with great speed. This continued for a few minutes before he picked her again, this time tossing her onto the bed.

"Aww, no cum for me?" Sasha asked.

"Sweetheart, I would love to give you whatever your heart desires, but, I want to save all of my cum for that pretty little pussy that you've been hiding from me." He replied while approaching her. As he placed his knee onto the bed, she removed her t-shirt to reveal a purple push up bra. Myles reached Sasha and pinned her down. His hands danced along her waistline as he kissed her again, this time, with much more intensity than the others. While still kissing Sasha, Myles pulled her purple leggings down to reveal her black satin panties. The panties were absolutely soaked; as evidenced by the wet spot that covered up almost the entirety of her crotch.

Breaking the kiss, he said, "Holy shit...you're such a whore; wetter than Lake Michigan for somebody you don't even know. Just begging to be fucked by a complete stranger."

"Ohhh yessss... please fuck me." Sasha said in almost a whimpering tone.

"What was that, honey? Daddy couldn't hear you."

"I want you to fuck me" She pleaded.

"If you want it Sasha, your going to have to BEG, like a true slut would; like the Boss would!"

"Please fuck me Myles! Fill my little pussy up with your cock...ohh please stretch me out! Fuck me like the slut that I am!"

"I'll give it to you as soon as you take that bra off, baby." She complied, almost embarrassingly fast.

As she fiddled with her upper half, Myles hooked her dripping wet panties on both sides, pulling them down and then up and off of smooth legs. He then took his first look at the completely nude Boss. A sight Myles believed was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Sasha's body was perfect, from her perky breasts to her neatly shaven pussy. He felt her tits for a quick second, before running her nipples through his fingers. He finished his explorations of her body by running his index finger along her slit, sending her into a frenzy with only the single touch.

With Sasha clearly ready, Myles placed his right hand on his cock, guiding it towards and into her aching cunt.

"Ohhh FUCK!!," Sasha screamed as Myles pushed his dick deeper and deeper into her tight cunt. Once Myles had made went as deep into Sasha as he could go, he then went into reverse, pulling out at the same speed that he had pushed in. He repeated this process several times over, albeit, with an increased pace each time around.

"Mmmmmnnn" they both moaned as Myles began to pound Sasha almost feverishly.

"Oohhhh...play with your pussy while I fuck you Sasha. " She adhered and began to toy with her twat as he pumped his dick in and out of her. He placed his hands back on her breasts, picking up where he had left off a few minutes ago. While still filling Sasha's ever hungry box, Myles took each of her nipples, and squeezed them hard between his thumbs and forefingers. Sasha was not used to pinching or anything that could remotely be considered "kinky", so, naturally, she felt a shock wave of pain run throughout her body.

"Aaaahhhh." She gasped. The pain she felt, though, quickly turned into pleasure. Still pinching her tiny nipples, Myles briefly slowed down his pace to catch his breath. It didn't take long for Myles to resume the fast paced slamming of Sasha's snatch that he had used previously. All the while, she was still rubbing her pussy, and that, coupled with the stimulation of her nipples, and the large rod pumping into her at an aggressive rate began to become too much for her to handle. This dangerous trio of sexual pleasure edged her closer and closer to her first orgasm at the dirty hands of adultery.

With every passing second, more and more of the sexual hunger that filled her body was replaced with bliss. On the other end, Myles began to get closer as well; still high on the shock value he felt from being inside his favorite WWE superstar. Feeling that they both had an orgasm fast approaching, Myles removed his hands from her breasts, and used them to push her legs up and back behind her head.

This new position gave Myles unrestricted access to pound Sasha harder and faster than he had due to the leverage it possessed.

"Finish me off, baby, I'm soooo close!" Sasha begged as he slammed his cock back inside her twat with authority. In doing so, her eyes shot to the back of her head. In this moment, the pleasure she was receiving began to overflow, nearly blocking out everything around her.

"You want to come, Sasha?" She responded with a slight head nod, quickly realizing that forming a coherent sentence at this point would be a futile effort. With her affirmation, Myles was now ready to make the Boss come, so he took his finger and simply pressed it against her clitoris.

"OOOHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Sasha screamed with orgasmic joy; this new sensation quickly sending her over the edge. She shook violently as she came harder than she ever had in her entire life. Sasha couldn't process the world around her at the moment, everything in her field of vision becoming a blank white space.

Sasha Banks was completely out of it, so much in fact that she didn't even notice that Myles had come at almost the exact same time that she had. He had shot several long ropes of cum deep into her pussy, something she hadn't even allowed her husband to do before. She was asleep now, coming down from the powerful orgasm that had rocked her just moments before.

Now with the feeling that his mission was now complete, Myles got dressed. He placed the money, which had spilled out during their sex, back into the bag. He placed it onto the night stand. He grabbed a piece of paper from the pad that was in his suitcase, along with a pen. On it, he wrote several compliments to the Boss, as well as his number again just in case "she was interested in a second round". Myles placed the note under the bag of money.

He was ready to go, but, before he left, he took several photos of Sasha Banks, who was still naked, just in case she wasn't willing to take him up on his offer a second time. With everything packed up, Myles headed out, but not before paying for an extra night for the Boss in a gentlemanly manor. He then headed to the airport, and bought an express ticket back home.

codymb15
codymb15
73 Followers