Bossing Lexi

Story Info
Lexi finds a new side to her boss...
2k words
3.59
24.1k
23
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joetgm
joetgm
41 Followers

Lexi sat in her office chair feeling a huge mix of emotions. Moments earlier, she had been stood next to her boss, Derek as he had openly stroked his large right hand up her leg and over her curvy ass. His hand grasped momentarily onto her fleshy buttock, pinching slightly before continuing up her back.

She was shaken and had taken herself off to a quiet toilet cubicle to compose her thoughts; at least that was her initial plan. Lexi sat on the toilet with her skirt and pants around her ankles. She ran a hand down over her hairless mound and bit her lip as she slowly caressed her exposed clit. Moments later, Lexi caught a glance of herself in the shiny surface of the cubicle door - her legs were clearly spread wide and each knee was pressed against the cubicle walls as her right hand frantically rubbed over her clit.

"Uhhhh fuuuckk" Lexi bucked her hips forward as she hit a deep climax whilst trying to keep her noise to a minimum.

Lexi felt down towards the opening of her vagina, it was soaking wet. Wetter than usual. She wondered if she should feel this horny. She had been harrassed, assaulted and belittled by her boss. That feeling disappeared as she thought about the number of times she had lay naked in her bed, fucking her pussy to climax whilst thinking about him.

Derek was a tall, muscular man of Nigerian descent. Hee had only been in the company for around 6 weeks and Lexi had fantasised about him since her first encounter with him. He had never shown interest in her until this week. He had become very touchy and flirtatious whilst asking Lexi to spend time with him in his office.

Lexi had dropped a pen on the floor and had bent down to pick it up when she felt Derek's firm hand grasp onto her ass.

"Did he over step the mark?" Lexi wondered to herself.

Nevertheless, Lexi knew that she had to face him again. She had made her excuses and run to the toilet just 5 minutes earlier. She stood in front of the mirror staring at her red hair and hot red lips. She reapplied her lipstick and adjusted her dress.

"He can't get away with this..." Lexi told herself as she turned to face her dilemma.

Lexi reentered Derek's office and sat opposite him, she tried to make eye contact but he was intently staring at his laptop.

"Did you have a good orgasm Lexi?" Derek asked without even looking up from his screen.

Lexi was dumbfounded. How did he know? Was it that obvious?

"Lexi, you look flushed. Are you ok?" Derek stood up and moved around the desk.

He walked behind Lexi and locked the office door before standing directly behind her. He placed his hands on Lexi's shoulders and began to caress.

"Derek, I think this is wrong..." Lexi pleaded.

Derek didn't say a word but proceeded to kiss Lexi's neck. From her earlobe and down to her collarbone, softly kissing as his hands slipped down her chest and onto her ample breasts. He squeezed her pert B cups and eagerly searched for any sign of an erect nipple. To his amusement, both of Lexi's nipples were now enlarged and bulging through her bra, exposing her aroused state.

There was nothing she could do to hide it, she just remained still and allowed her boss to explore. She wasn't sure if this was against her will but she did nothing to stop him as his hand ran down her tummy and lifted her skirt up to expose her panties. He then span Lexi around in the office chair she was sat in to face him. Derek took a slight step back to admire his prey. Lexi was exposed again, her burgundy pants might have covered her wet pussy but the juices from her recent climax had soaked the material.

Derek had seen enough. He pulled Lexi to her feet and pushed her against the wall of his office, grasping a hand firmly around her throat whilst using his spare hand to pull her panties down around her ankles and then unclasping his belt and fly. His bulging cock slipped out and almost instinctively rubbed against Lexi's exposed pussy.

"Please Derek, we really shouldn't..." Lexi attempted, weakly to protest.

Derek firmly planted his lips onto Lexi's and allowed his mouth to open slightly. Down below, his hand had now spread Lexi's legs and he had worked 2 thick fingers into her snatch and was eagerly searching around for her rough little g-spot. He took no time to find it and Lexi couldn't hold back her pleasure as she let out a moan, grasping her fingernails into his back and bucking her hips as she neared another climax. Suddenly, Derek stopped and allowed Lexi to squirm on his hand as she hit the edge.

"That's all your getting for now..."

For the next 10 minutes Derek continued to work Lexi's wet pussy as he pinned her against the wall, continuing to kiss her passionately with his powerful lips and tongue. He gave no let up as his fingers masterfully coaxed her to the edge of further orgasms but refusing to tip her over. Derek had now released her throat but had used his free hand to unbutton her blouse and expose those ample breasts which he took great delight in licking and sucking, making her nipples grow and bulge.

"I want you naked and exposed on my desk. Do it now." Derek demanded.

Lexi obey and removed her blouse and bra before allowing her skirt to drop past her knees. She soon found herself sat naked on Derek's desk with him between her legs. There was now nothing separating their most intimate regions and Derek took great pleasure in allowing his enlarged manhood to rub against Lexi's wet, exposed and open pussy. He was on the verge of entering her. Lexi knew that the sheer size of his cock was all that was stopping it from sliding in with ease. She could do little to hide her arousal and wetness.

It was almost against her will but Lexi soon found that she was allowing Derek to kiss her again as his body rubbed against hers. She had never kissed a man like this before, it was very carnal and his tongue was probing in her willing mouth as their mouths now interlocked at 90 degree angles and his pulled her face to his tightly with his hand on the back of her head. Lexi found herself sucking at Derek's thick and forceful tongue which was now firmly inside her mouth.

Lexi let her body relax back onto the desk as Derek released her head from his grasp. She rested her weight onto her elbows and looked down between her legs. She could now see Derek's erect penis that was rubbing over her bare pussy - he was bigger than she could have believed and his swollen end throbbed with the rushing blood as his precum oozed out onto her skin and over her clit.

"I'm not going to fuck you Lexi..." Derek teased her as she lay prone on his desk.

Derek again pushed his fingers into her tight, wet pussy this time inserting 3 fingers and stretching her a little wider. He stood over her as he worked his skillful fingertips all over her g spot. Lexi's legs shook as she again felt the waves of an orgasm building.

Lexi felt a deep sense of disappointment when Derek slipped his hand out and prevented the release she now craved. She felt as if she had been forced into this humiliating situation and was now being used for her boss's pleasure. Despite this feeling Lexi knew deep down that if he didn't fuck her now, she would probably regret it for the rest of her life.

"Are you going to fuck me Sir?" Lexi asked.

"I'm going to fucking own you Lexi. You are going to be my little slut aren't you?" Derek replied with a menace in his eyes.

"I will if you want me to" Lexi gave into Derek's demands.

"I want you to squat on the desk. Do it now" Derek demanded.

Lexi dutifully climbed onto the desk, unsure what this would lead to. She squatted down with her legs open, facing Derek, who proceeded to grasp her pussy with his hand. In doing so he pushed 2 fingers into her whilst using his palm to rub against her clit. Lexi had to grab Derek by the shoulders to stabilise herself.

"Make yourself cum for me!" Derek looked into Lexi's eyes.

She found herself moving herself up and down on Derek's fingers following his lead. Derek had now moved his hand so that all 4 fingers were inside of her and she was rocking herself towards an intense orgasm. This time, Derek let her tip over the edge. Lexi threw her head against Derek's shoulder as she felt waves of orgasm rock her body as her pussy was stretched wide on his lengthy fingers.

Lexi came around from her orgasm to find that she was now knelt on the desk. Derek had walked around the desk and pulled Lexi back towards the edge of the desk. He was now behind her as she knelt on the desk, her pussy was exposed and she could sense that her deepest fears were about to be met. Derek was going to fuck her.

Derek proceeded to thrust his fat, hard cock into Lexi's exposed and open pussy. It hurt her, but Lexi was so wet from the build up that Derek's manhood found no resistance. He was really working into her and stretching out her tight pussy, slamming into her harder and harder. Lexi could feel another climax building again as she clung to the desk and let him take over.

Derek was now balls deep inside Lexi's pussy when he suddenly pulled out leaving Lexi gasping for air and pleading for more. He rammed his hard cock back into her gaping pussy before slamming into her again and again. Lexi pushed back against Derek accepting her fate and taking his huge length into her pussy. Derek held Lexi by the hips and thrust harder and harder as he felt his balls tighten.

"Fuck Lexi, I am going to shoot" Derek grunted as his cock hammered into her. This was the tightest pussy he had ever fucked.

Lexi arched her back, attempting to dislodge Derek's huge manhood from her pussy before he flooded her with his seed. As much as she tried, Derek was balls deep and had positioned himself so that she could not escape. Lexi knew Derek was going to cum inside her and there was nothing she could do.

"Ahhh fuck, you are so tight on my cock Lexi, I love it!" Derek gasped. "Come on slut, finish me"

Derek slapped Lexi on her bare ass and she began to rock back onto Derek's cock. She was fucking him. Derek had stopped thrusting and had somehow got Lexi to work her pussy onto his bare cock. Lexi didn't want him to cum inside her but she had a deep desire to please her boss. Against her better judgement Lexi began to ride Derek's cock herself, hoping to make him cum.

Moments later, Lexi could feel Derek's hands grasp at her bare buttocks firmly as his hard cock began to spasm inside her. She had never felt a man orgasm with such vigour. Every spasm sent thick manly sperm into her gaping pussy. As Derek hit his climax he pushed his length deeper into Lexi than before hoping to thrust the last arcs of sperm over her exposed cervix.

Soon after, Lexi had walked down the corridor to the ladies toilet. Derek's warm sperm had dripped down her leg leaving her feeling utterly used and slutty. As she sat on the toilet, she had little idea the utter filth that her boss had in store for her body and mind...

joetgm
joetgm
41 Followers