Bossing the Boss Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fourscore
Fourscore
149 Followers

Suzanne was squirming all over the floor, writhing in ecstasy.

“Oh, suck me, suck me, suck me,” she screamed. “I’m going to cum. Give it to me, little sister.”

With that, she grabbed the back of Jennifer’s head and shoved it into her crotch.

Jennifer was having trouble breathing, but kept on sucking.

Finally, Suzanne tensed and let loose with a long, violent orgasm.

The girls came out of their reverie when they heard Tom clapping.

“Very nice show, girls,” he said. “But it’s time I got some attention. Jennifer, you may have the honor of undressing me.”

Jennifer lifted herself off her sister’s spent body and walked over to Tom.

She couldn’t believe it, but she found herself undressing this monster.

As she slipped off his pants she could see his cock straining to get loose. She hesitated a moment before slipping off his underwear.

She could not help herself.

She stared at his prick.

She had been with a few men before, but had never seen one this large.

Tom noticed her interest and chuckled.

“Well, if you’re so impressed, maybe you’d better give it a kiss,” he said.

She started to shake her head no, but Tom ordered, “kiss it.”

She placed a peck on the tip of his prick, then leaned back.

“I know you can do better than that,” Tom said. “After all, I just saw you licking your sister’s pussy.”

Jennifer reddened with shame.

“Now, suck my dick,” Tom said.

Jennifer leaned down and took the tip in her mouth. Tom was too worked up to put up with her timidity. He grabbed her head and drove his dick into her mouth.

Jennifer gagged for a moment, then recovered and was doing a pretty good job of cocksucking when Tom pulled out.

“You can help me fuck your sister,” he said to Jennifer, then ordered Suzanne to her hands and knees. “As you know from the movies, she likes doggy-style best.”

Tom slid in behind Suzanne and told Jennifer to guide his cock into her pussy.

Jennifer did as ordered.

Both Tom and Suzanne sighed.

“Jennifer,” Tom said. “Get your head down there and lick my balls while I’m fucking your sister.”

This might have been the most degrading thing for her yet. Jennifer crawled under her sister and got in position to lick Tom’s hairy balls.

It was hard for her to keep up as Tom kept increasing the intensity of his fucking.

“Ah, that feels good,” Tom moaned.

Suzanne was losing control again. She started bucking her pussy back into Tom, willing him to fuck her harder.

“Slam it to me,” she screamed. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

Finally, Tom could not hold back any longer.

His cock exploded, filling Suzanne’s cunt with cum. Some of the hot goo dripped out and plopped on Jennifer’s face.

She started to reach up to clean it off when she heard Tom said, “Stop!.”

She looked up to him for a reason why, but he scampered out of the room and returned with the video camera.

He captured the whole scene, zooming in for a close up of Suzanne’s pussy hovering over Jennifer’s cum-drenched face.

“Suzanne,” Tom said. “Your little sister has been so nice to you. Why don’t you pay her back by cleaning her face.”

Suzanne got up to get a wash cloth, but Tom stopped her.

“With your tongue,” he said.

The ecstasy she had enjoyed just a moment ago faded away in a new chapter of humiliation.

But she was unable to resist.

Suzanne knelt down and gently licked all of Tom’s jism off her sister’s face.

“That was a memorable evening,” Tom said. “You girls can go clean up now and get to bed. You’re going to need your rest. We have a wild weekend ahead.”

Fourscore
Fourscore
149 Followers
12