Boss's Daughter

Story Info
A 20-year-old virgin discovers that her boss turns her on.
1.6k words
3.86
57.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that I wanted his cock in my virgin pussy when I caught him out of the corner of my eye staring at my ass and legs as I bent over to look in a bottom file drawer for the file he had requested.

I could feel his smoky gray eyes caressing my silk clad legs all the way up to my tight skirt surrounding my bare ass and bald snatch.

I stood slowly and allowed his one last look at the seams on my black stockings. I turned and handed him the file, and as I did, my free hand undid one of the pearl buttons on my blouse. Showing him more of my very ample cleavage.

"You are very lovely Donna." He said, as his eyes roamed freely over my 36DD tits, which were lifted up by the red shelf bra bustier that I had chosen to wear that morning.

"You like my titties, Mr. Ford?"

"I think they are spectacular, Ms. Davis. Almost as spectacular as your well rounded ass, and long luscious legs."

"Would you like to see those spectacular titties, Mr. Ford? Would you like to squeeze, lick, and suck them?"

"I would...But you're young enough to be my daughter."

"Would you like to take my virginity, Daddy?" I asked. His cock starting to push the front of his trousers into a tent.

"I...I..." He stammered as I opened my blouse the rest of the way, showing him my 36DD tits. My nipples were hard enough to cut glass, and were begging to be sucked.

I took his hands in mine, looked him in the eye, his smoky grays looking into my emerald greens, and put his hands on my tits and squeezed them around my taut nipples.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me and cum deep inside me. I want to feel your tits getting bigger and heavier with milk for your baby, Daddy. I want you to teach me everything about pleasing a man...Or men."

Cruelly pinching and twisting my nipples brought a strangled cry of something between pain and pleasure. My cunt began to pound in time to my rapidly accelerating heartbeat. I never knew that pain could bring such exquisite pleasure. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" I hissed through clenched teeth as he bit at the hollow at the base of my throat as he squeezed my tits hard.

"IF...And I say IF, I do this, there will come some rules...and some changes in the way you dress and act around the office."

At this point, I would have agreed to anything. I had held onto my virginity long enough. I was the only one of my friends who hadn't fucked. 20 years of dry humping and fingering was enough. I was about to give myself completely to my boss...I just didn't know it...Yet.

"I will do ANYTHING you say, Mr. Ford...ANYTHING!!" I panted at him like the bitch in heat I was rapidly becoming.

"That is a very powerful statement you've just made, Kimberly. Do you actually mean it? Will you do ANYTHING I say?" He asked, a mischievous grin playing at the corners of his well-formed mouth.

Before I could think about the import of his statement and question, my mouth blurted out, "YES, I will do anything you tell me to, Daddy. ANYTHING!!"

"Very well, you can start by getting undressed and opening the door. I want the whole office to know you are my new slut."

My mind raced. These women saw me as the little Miss Priss of the office. They never knew how often nor how long I would play with my tight wet pussy after seeing them in their short skirts and nylons or stockings.

Yes, I loved women. Loved them almost as much as I was about to love the feeling of a strong man taking what he wanted from me, and not giving a fuck whether or not I came, nor even if I was hurt physically by what he had done. I was born to be used by men. ALL men, but this one in particular was about to hold the number 1 spot in my heart AND life.

"Crawl to me, CUNT!" He demanded.

I quickly whimpered, "Yes, Daddy." And fell to my knees, then forward onto my hands.

Once in position, I crawled towards my new Daddy, making sure to swing my ass in a large circle for his enjoyment. I loved the feeling of the cool air on my wet virgin pussy. I risked a quick peek over my shoulder to see if anyone was there...There they all were. Watching the office priss crawling on all fours, her cunt exposed for them all to see that it was tight and wet for Daddy.

"Let us see if you like pain, you fat fucking WHORE!!!!" he ended his statement with a full force slap on my right ass cheek.

"OMFG, THAT HURT, DADDY!!!" I screamed as the pain rippled through my body.

"Don't you ever, and I do mean EVER...Yell at me like that again!!" this time the slap was on the left ass cheek.

I bit my lip until I could taste blood...but once the pain started to go away a little...I noticed a strange quivering inside my pussy...kinda like after a hard orgasm. Sure enough, there was a huge wet spot under me on the carpet. The brutal assault had induced an orgasm.

"Did you just cum without my permission, you stupid cunt?!!?"

"Yes, Daddy." I whimpered. Knowing from his tone, that I was about to be punished, and craving his cruel touch.

"On your feet, slut!!"

I quickly obeyed. Standing , I waited for his punishment, but I didn't wait long. Daddy reached out and grabbed me by the throat, squeezing until I could barely breathe.

"Do you enjoy this feeling, WHORE?!!?"

I struggled to take enough air to stay conscious, let alone speak, so I remained silent.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION, CUNT!!"

I could feel an intense orgasm building. "Yes, Daddy. I like this feeling. It makes your pussy feel so good."

With that he released his grip.

"On your knees, Kimberly...NOW!!" He opened his pants and dropped them around his ankles, freeing the biggest cock I had ever seen, either in porno vids, or on the 'net. Daddys' pussy started to drip on the carpet.

Taking his cock in his right hand, and grabbing my ponytail, he pulled down and back on my hair...eliciting a cry of pain. He used my mouth like a cunt. Fucking my throat and gagging me...and I loved it...every second of it.

He pushed my head onto his cock slowly and deliberately, reveling in the feeling of my throat rippling backwards on his huge cock. He would hold me with my lips in his pubes, all 10 inches of his cock in my mouth, until I would start to pass out from lack of air, me gagging on him all the while, then he would slowly slip his cock from my lips until I had almost, but not quite, caught my breath...And back down my throat would the head of Daddy's cock go.

All of a sudden, Daddy drug my to my feet and bent me over the front of his desk, fingering my very tight, very wet pussy. "So...You want to have my baby, Kimberly?"

"Yes, Daddy! I do!"

"Why?"

"I want to have a baby, Daddy. And you are the only man that excites me sexually. And I should like to think that you would like a son or daughter to carry on the business."

"You are very right on that score, my pet. I do wish to have a child, or children to take over when I retire. And it pleases me to think that you find me so attractive."

"You are the only man, ever, to see me naked, Daddy."

"What about women, Kimberly...Have women seen you naked?"

"Yes, Daddy!!"

"Does it turn you on to call me Daddy, Kimberly?"

"Yes...Yes, it does, Daddy."

"Why does it turn you on to call me Daddy?"

"I had a huge crush on my step-dad...And he used to insist that I call him Daddy. So, When I started becoming attracted to you, I started calling you Daddy in my mind, and almost slipped a few times before today. When I caught you looking at my legs and ass, I couldn't resist...I almost called you Daddy right then. But then you pointed out that you are old enough to BE my father...I called you Daddy and your pussy got so wet."

"I will enjoy using you, my slut. And, I think, so too, will your co-workers. But for today, you are mine, and mine alone." With that he shoved his long thick cock into my virgin slit...OMG it hurt!!! I screamed in that exquisite mix of pain/pleasure. I could feel his big heavy balls slapping my clit...I begged for permission to come.

"PLEASE DADDY MAY I COME?!!?" Over and over and over again. His answer the same...NO I decided to ask one last time, this time he answered.

"Come for me, my little fucktoy."

It felt like every orgasm I had ever had rolled into one. The feeling was so intense I passed out as I felt his cock erupt into my freshly fucked pussy. I woke up naked in my bed at home. Had I dreamt the whole episode? I looked around.

There were my clothes neatly folded and placed on the seat of the chair at my make-up table.

A sticky note on the mirror read, "My darling daughter, Kim...I am well pleased with you. Tomorrow, wear what is in the yellow box downstairs on the coffee table. Add nothing to what is in the box, nor take nothing away." It was signed in my boss's handwriting, but he had signed the note, Daddy.

I wasn't dreaming after all. The soreness had begun to assert itself, but it wasn't unpleasant. It reminded me of pleasing my "Daddy"

I am SO looking forward to tomorrow.