Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers

Matt methodically pumped faster, and deeper. Carol moaned louder, moving her head back and forth, her eyes closed, her mouth open. She writhed under him, moving her long fingers around his slender shoulders and back. "Oooohhhh." "Ohhh, Matt! "Ohh, Matt!"

Matt pumped faster, and harder. But unlike some of my wife's other "lovers" tonight, he was too little to really bounce her around. All of her movements were due to her own writhing and thrusting and digging in. Carol was starting to twist her torso back and forth, and Matt's little body got thrown around, but he managed to dig in and stay inside her and on top of her. "OOOOHHHHHH!" moaned Carol. "OOHHH GOD!"

Carol shuddered and gyrated, and dug her fingernails into Matt's back until I could see the scratches on him from the other side of the room. "OOHHHHHH!" "OHHHHH!" Carol slowed down, and Matt stopped pumping, apparently having cum. But he stayed inside her, resting in her while Carol continuing shuddering through her long orgasm.

When Carol recovered and downed another drink, she looked around the room, and found Jason. Jason sat shyly in a chair behind the desk in a corner. Jason was another one of my young employees, perhaps twenty-five or twenty-six now. Jason was a nerd from all appearances. He had dark greasy hair and a big nose, too much acne, was not much taller than Matt or Brad, and even skinnier. His general demeanor was effeminate, the way he crossed his legs and held his wrists and looked slightly sideways at people, and even had a bit of a lisp. Frankly, I always thought that Jason was gay.

But now my wife was approaching the young lad in the corner. She took him by the hand, and led him to the bed. She may have led the way, but he didn't seem reluctant. Carol stood above him, put her arms around his frail frame, and planted her lips on his. Jason kissed back, even French kissed her, although it was sloppy and wet, even a little dribbly.

Carol took Jason's hands, and placed them on her bare breasts. Jason seemed to fondle them quite eagerly, his slender hands squeezing the soft heavy globes. Carol ran her hands down Jason's slender frame to his bony little butt, and squeezed his butt cheeks through his slacks. Then she moved her right hand around the front and rubbed his crotch through his pants. Even from my vantage point I could see Jason's pants tenting from his hardon. Clearly he wasn't repulsed by having a sexual encounter with an attractive woman.

Jason quickly dropped his pants and boxers, and threw them on the bed, followed by his shirt. In only his socks, his pale bony pimply frame on display, he hugged her while he laid her back onto the bed. I could tell by Carol's expression she was caught off guard by the slow motion way he was moving.

Jason climbed onto the bed, and climbed onto Carol's torso. He straddled her chest, laid his long hairy cock between her tits. He held Carol's tits together, and fucked them. Not rapidly, but very, very slowly. Then he circled her nipples with his index finger, causing Carol to shiver.

If Jason wasn't gay, I'd had another thought about him. Those little sideways glances of his were a little, um, creepy. It had occurred to me that he was perhaps a little weird. A creep. But he was smart and a good employee, so I didn't give it much more thought. But watching the creepy look in his eyes as he controlled my wife in more of an oddball way than her previous abusers had, he did seem... creepy.

Creepy like the neighbor you'd most expect to find peeping at your wife or sneaking in your house and watching her sleep. Or spiking a girl's drink. Or making obscene phone calls. Or acting like a stalker. The kind that keeps coming back. That kind of creepy.

Whatever else he was, he was now posing my naked wife on her side, spooning her from behind, lifting her right knee up, and sliding his cock into her pussy while scissoring her from behind, and reaching around and tickling her sideways tits. The skinny homely effeminate young man was another of the least likely of men that I would have thought I'd have to worry about having sex with my wife.

Jason knelt on the bed, and made Carol lick his butt. Carol made disgusting faces as she rimmed the young man's pimply butt, licking his asshole while he looked back at her with his creepy look. He turned around, and made her lick his hairy balls; not the first man to do this to her recently, but he seem to take more pleasure in sucking his sack and lick his piss hole.

In his way, Jason seemed more of a future threat to my wife than most of the others. It was way too late at night for me to think about. All I knew was it was unnerving watching the "creepy" young kid do weird things to my wife.

But despite all the strange things he made Carol do, when he finally got down to business, making Carol get on top and straddle his skinny frame with her big body, she got back to her moans and grunting. Jason lifted his head up to the taller woman's big udders hanging right in his face, and sucked them and squeezed them, fucking up into her as she thrust her big butt in and out.

Carol moaned and squealed as she slapped into the skinny young man. She grunted through yet another orgasm, just before the pale kid came in her pussy.

Having been individually taken by every male that showed up to Jack's little get together, except for Jack himself, I watched deep into the early morning hours as they began to take her in groups, of two and more. First up was the father-son duo of Jack and his son Brad, who doubled up on her, Jack standing at the end of the bed and fucking her with her legs up on his shoulders while his son sat on her face and forced her to suck his cock. After that, it became a free-for-all, with the eight or so men that remained climbing on the bed as Carol fucked, sucked, and stroked them in all of her holes, and using all of her extremities.

The giggling and smiling stopped. Carol's expression was generally one of repulsion when she was forced to suck or wrap her tits around a cock. Maybe she was coming down off the alcohol, or maybe she just has so many orgasms that she was numb to the forced sex.

I took a little break, and then took one last look in through the crack. Carol was on the bed, but there were so many bodies around her and on her that I could barely see her. Jack was under her on his back, fucking up into her asshole. His son Brad was over her, fucking her pussy. Matt was kneeling by Linda's head, and his cock was stuffed into her mouth. Linda's hands were out to her sides, and Stan's cock was in her left hand, and Vince's cock was in her right hand. Dan and Brian were also kneeling nearby with their cocks out, and Carol alternately released a cock in her hand or mouth and replaced them with Dan's or Brian's. Jason was at the edge of her bed, rubbing his cock along the sole of Carol's foot.

Eight cocks, if I counted correctly, all abusing my wife on the same bed at the same time. A combination of old men and young men, the one thing they all have in common is that I have to face them nearly every day. And, they have all now fucked my naked wife. The bed was moving. Carol's body was moving. I stopped looking.

I moved the chair, and fell asleep.

At five-thirty, I heard a knock on the outer room door. Looking out the peephole, I saw Carol standing in the hallway, naked. I let her in. Her body was covered in cum. It was in her hair, on her face, on her tits, all over her thighs, her back, her butt, her feet. I let her in the room and closed the door. Her expression was a complete blank. She just stood there, like she was in shock.

And then I threw her on the bed. I straddled her chest, and I fucked her tits, mashing them and kneading them. Then I rolled her onto her stomach, and fucked her asshole for the first time in my life. She didn't object, almost like she knew she needed to be punished. She actually started getting aroused, and moved for me in ways she never did before while I fucked her.

After we both came, we lied in bed as dawn broke.

"Is Jack done with you for the weekend?" I asked.

"Yes. He said he'd sign all of the papers on Monday, and Kyle would get his operation."

"So, that's it. He's got nothing more over us. I still have to work for him, and have to face all of those people every day. But he can't touch you."

"There's one other thing," said Carol.

"What?"

"He offered me a job. Actually, he insisted I take it. It's part time, but it's in my field, and the pay is good. He said he knew I'd need flexible hours when Kyle has his surgery. We desperately need the money."

"I don't know if I want you in that office ever again. I don't know that you ever want to see any of those people ever again. I don't think you should accept it."

"Well, I signed a paper."

"What paper?"

"A Non-Compete Agreement. For three years. If I leave your company, I can't work in my field for at least three years. So I guess I'm stuck working there for a long time."

THE END

The author welcomes communication with readers about this story, or just about anything else of an erotic nature, fact or fantasy. He only asks that there be no requests for sequels or custom stories, as he has no time for either. Also he requests that fantasies be presented as fantasy and not fact.

George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers
1...5678910