Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers

The older flight attendant was coming down the aisle, and I tapped Carol, and she sat up. Then the attendant moved on, and Carol's head disappeared again under the blanket.

I could see that Carol was sucking faster, and more obvious. The motion of the plane helped to hide her body gyrations, and Carol seemed to be careful to move only her head.

Then Carol's head jumped back, and a moment later she sat up. Her lips and chin and nose were covered in cum. Carol bent down and retrieved a Kleenex from her purse, and wiped her face off.

Jack went back to "pleasing" Carol, feeling her breasts and fingering her pussy. Carol began to squirm more and when Jack brazenly slid his head under the blanket, lifted her top, and sucked on her right nipple, Carol started to gyrate. I was hoping she'd just fake an orgasm, but that wasn't likely to stop Jack when Carol was right next to him anyway.

Finally Carol did thrash her legs around, exposing her bare thighs to the two businessmen and me. She dug her fingernails into my arm on the armrest, the first time the whole flight when she really touched me at all. She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and shuddered through an orgasm.

I was really hoping that Jack would now leave Carol alone and let her rest. But the fondling continued, and within a few minutes Carol was back to giving Jack a hand job as he played with her pussy under the blanket. I looked at my watch. Ninety minutes to go, if we were on time.

Thirty minutes of groping later, Jack whispered something to Carol. I heard the word "bathroom." Carol looked at him wide-eyed, but said nothing. Jack reached under his blanket, and appeared to put his cock back in his pants. Carol pulled her skirt down, and Jack removed the blanket.

Jack stood up, and Carol did too, motioning me to stand up and let her out. I stood up in the aisle, as did Carol. Jack motioned to Carol to go down the aisle toward the back of the plane. He whispered to me, "Follow me." I trailed the other two down the aisle.

We stood outside the bathroom, which was in use. I looked at Carol, whose bra was still bunched up on her chest, her braless breasts hanging free, her nipples erect. Geez, everybody who watched her walk down the aisle could see that.

Jack whispered to me, "You stand right outside the door. I'll knock when we're done, and you open the door when the coast is clear."

When the bathroom opened, Jack looked to see that there were no flight attendants watching, and then pushed Carol inside. He quickly entered the bathroom right behind her, and closed the door.

I stood outside; dejectedly keeping guard as my wife was likely joining The Mile High Club with my boss. It seemed like I was standing out there forever, as the flight attendant came and went. But my watch said it had only been about ten minutes when I heard the knock. I knocked back, the door opened, and Jack and a disheveled and flustered-looking Carol walked out. I led the way down the aisle. Looking back, Carol's braless tits were still bobbling, her bra was still clearly bunched up on her chest, and her skirt was a bit cockeyed and riding up.

I realized that I really did have to go to the bathroom, so I headed back down the aisle, and waited for the occupied bathroom to open. One of the businessmen that was sitting across the aisle from me joined me in line for the bathroom.

"Are you with that couple?" He asked.

"Um, no," I lied.

"They're putting on quite a show over there."

"What have you seen?" I asked him.

"Well I know that she has long dark nipples," he replied. "Those are probably implants, a bimbo like that."

I just nodded.

The bathroom door opened, and I went in. I realized that I had just denied knowing my wife.

I returned to my seat just as the announcement was made to return to our seats and fasten our seat belts.

Right before we began descending, Jack pulled out his cell phone. He clicked on a button, and reached over to show me something. It took me a moment to make out what it was. It was a video of Jack fucking my wife in the jet bathroom. It appeared that Jack was holding his phone out to one side as he took it. Jack was hunched over Carol from behind. Her skirt was hiked up to her waist, and her top was also pulled up to reveal her dangling tits. The jet was jostling them as Jack slammed into Carol's jiggling bottom from behind.

When the video clip ended, Jack pulled the phone back. Carol sat with her head in her hands as we landed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4) HOTEL

At the airport, Jack picked up our rental car, and made me drive to the hotel, while he and Carol sat in the back seat, making out and who knows what else in the dark.

We arrived at the hotel, and Jack went to the desk to pick up the keys. He led us up to our room. "Do you have mine and Carol's key?" I asked.

"I have one key. One room. We're going to share a room. You know, austerity, since you're claim is going to raise the company's insurance rates."

So we followed Jack into "our" hotel room, which at least had two double beds. I closed the curtains on the window, but Jack opened them right up again.

"Carol," said Jack. "Why don't you go shower?"

Carol reached into her overnight bag and retrieved her long conservative nightgown, and walked towards the bathroom.

"And leave the door open," ordered Jack.

Carol half-closed the door, but the myriad of mirrors in the bathroom and outer sink made it possible to see most of Carol from nearly every angle, as she stripped her clothes off, and stood naked as she started the shower water running. Jack and I both watched her nude body bending over at the waist.

When Carol climbed into the tub and pulled the shower curtain closed, Jack walked right into the bathroom. I watched him quickly get naked, and heard Carol gasp when she saw Jack entering the shower right along with her.

Jack left a large gap in the shower curtain, plus the curtain cast shadows. So I could pretty well figure out what was going on in the shower with my boss and my wife. First Jack stood behind her, with a lather of soap, and reached around and rubbed soap all over her tits. He worked his way down to her pussy and soaped that good, goosing her bare butt crack with his erect cock.

Carol turned around, and he soaped up her ass and long legs, and them made Carol rub soap all over his bare body. She took extra time stroking his soap-covered cock.

The couple made out again. I stood just outside watching, rubbing my cock a little, but I was in view of the open curtain.

There was some more making out under the streaming water, and groping. Then I saw just silhouettes of Carol dropping to her knees, and her bobbing head as she sucked his cock. Doesn't this guy ever get enough?

Then Carol stood up, and placed her hands on the wall just under the showerhead. Jack got behind her, and seemed to enter her from behind, and humped her as he played with her bobbling tits.

And then, Carol turned around to face Jack, and put one foot up on the edge of the tub, so Jack could enter her pussy. Jack humped her, and I could see a little of Carol's shaking ass through the gap in the shower curtain. Carol's squeals echoed off the bathroom walls. They both reached a loud orgasm, and once again soaped themselves clean.

Jack came out of the bathroom first with a towel wrapped around his waist. He quickly opened his overnight bag, and I saw him pull out a wad of what looked like colored underwear. He grabbed a matching bra and panty set, and handed it to Carol in the bathroom.

"Here," he said. "I brought you something nice to wear. I took the liberty of checking out your lingerie size at your house."

We watched Carol put on the garments in the bathroom. But she wouldn't come out. "Are you going to close the curtains?"

"No I'm not, Carol dear," replied Jack. Come out, now."

Carol stepped into the room. Her entire outfit consisted of two pieces; one was a very pink, and very see-through bra. It lifted her breasts with a firm shelf underneath, but the cup itself was nearly transparent. Her big dark areolas were clearly detectable. Her cleavage hung out the top, and the sides.

The panties were thongs, and again see-through at the crotch. Carol's pussy hair, I now noticed, was trimmed back a little further than at our house dinner party, which had been trimmed from the earlier session in Jack's office. But a clear triangle of pubic hair around and above her pussy mound there was, and it was on display. The thongs themselves were tiny, just a little triangle, and Carol's pubic hairs spilled out of the top just a bit when she moved. Her mama tummy was not flat, but the way the thong dipped in the front made it look sexier, to me anyway.

My jaw dropped, and Jack exclaimed, "Holy shit, do you look sexy!" Carol stood with her hands at her side, her head down.

"Can I dry my hair?" Carol asked.

"Sure. Go do it in front of that mirror by the window." There was a mirror, cornered up right next to the window. Jack wanted my scantily clad wife to go stand by the window.

I looked out beyond the window. The hotel was "L" shaped, and there were rooms outside just a few feet away. Many of them were darkened, but there were some with lights on in the rooms. There was also what appeared to be a condo building directly across from us, not that far away. I could see a couple of people in those buildings, and if I could see them then they could see us.

Jack turned on the light by the mirror to give plenty of light to Carol to dry and brush her hair, as well as anybody who was looking in at her, which is what Jack was going for.

As Carol blow-dried her hair, and then brushed it out, Jack called room service and ordered some snacks. The refrigerator had beverages in it already, he said.

I watched Carol. Her bare ass looked just a hair large, but pretty damned sexy, sticking out of her pink thong. I looked outside, and could see a few people looking over now. And some other rooms seemed to go dark with their curtains opened. When Jack got off the phone, he sat back on a bed and ordered Carol to turn towards the window to give a show as she brushed her hair. Later he told her to turn her back to the window, to show her bare ass.

There was a knock on the door. "Answer it, Carol," ordered Jack. "It's room service. Let them in, and give them a good show."

Carol went to the door and opened it. A young black man was in the hall. "Room Service," he announced, standing with a cart full of food.

Carol, as instructed, stood in full view. The man's eyes widened as he took in Carol's nearly naked body in her pink see-through bra and thongs. She led him into the room, and he took his sweet time placing the food on the table, as Carol stood by to get ogled. Her nipples got hard and poked through the outfit, and she tugged up on her thongs that were slipping down to allow pubic hair to hang out the top. It occurred to me that it's possible that this was the first black man that's ever seen Carol naked. Jack took his time finding him a tip.

When Room Service left, we ate some snacks, and drank some of the alcohol, still attracting some attention from the buildings nearby. When we were done, Jack had me put the dishes in the hall.

"Carol," said Jack, working on his third drink, "You seem to have attracted a crowed over there where that party is taking place." We looked out the window, and Jack had indeed spotted a party going on at a condo, and many people there, an equal number of men and women, were looking over in our direction, almost surely checking out Carol in her see-through bra and panties.

"Give them a little show," said Jack. "We're done with the underwear. Take off your top."

Carol looked back and hesitated. In my mind I repeated my mantra, "We're doing this for Kyle."

Carol must have thought the same thing, because she stood sideways, watching herself in the mirror, as she dropped her bra straps. Then she unhooked the bra in front, opened it, and dropped it on the floor, allowing her breasts to bobble free.

"Give them a little jiggle," said Jack. Carol jiggled her chest back and forth, and her tits bobbled around. When Jack said, "Face the window and do that," She faced the window and shook her tits. I couldn't hear the people in the opposite building, but it was apparent that they were cheering my wife on. I had no idea how many more people were seeing her topless.

"Now the thongs," said Jack. Carol faced us, and slid her thongs down off her thighs. She bent completely over to retrieve the garment from her feet and toss it aside.

"Shake your booty," ordered Jack. Carol did, shaking her ass first for the people in the windows, and then pointing her ass at Jack and me. Her cheeks rippled and wobbled, and so did her big jugs.

"Look in the mirror, and lift up your tits," said Jack. Carol faced herself in the mirror, and reached up and lifted both of her big breasts, her palms under them.

"Lick your nipples." I don't know how many women are busty enough to actually get their nipples to their mouths, but Carol was, although I'd never actually seen her do it before. Now she lowered her chin, lifted her right breast high, and circled her tongue around her areola and nipple.

"Ooh, sexy!" said Jack. "Now suck your left nipple." Carol did as told, and managed to get her whole nipple inside her mouth. "Suck it good!"

Carol suckled on her nipples, while Jack, I, and a whole bunch of other people in other buildings, watched.

When Carol was done with her show, Jack told her to turn off the overhead lights. But he left the light on by the window. There was still a bathroom light on, as well as some light coming in from the window. I was sitting on the bed nearest the door, and Jack was in the bed nearest the window. "Come here, Carol," said Jack. Jack threw off his towel, and lay back in his bed. I could see Jack's hard cock sticking up.

My nude wife climbed in bed with my boss as ordered. She lay back on the bed, and stroked Jack's cock as he made out with her and fondled her breasts.

I climbed under the covers of my bed, three feet from where my wife and boss shared a bed. I had a killer hardon, and under the sheets I took off my clothes.

Carol slid down the bed and sucked on Jack's cock. Once again. I could hear the slurping sounds in the silent room. Then Jack had Carol lay back on the bed. He slid between her legs, and ate her pussy. I could see her tits bobbling on her chest, and beyond that I could see the people in the party condo watching her. And I spotted a few more people at their windows peering over, and movement in other darkened rooms.

Jack slid up onto Carol, and inserted his cock into her. She wrapped her long legs around him, and put her arms around his bare back. He humped her slowly, gyrating his hips side to side. Carol whimpered.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it, trying not to be obvious about it.

Jack started humping faster. I could hear his flesh slapping hers. She grabbed him tightly and grunted. "Unnhh! "Huhnn!"

The bed shook, and Jack got Carol's big body bouncing pretty good.

Carol shook and squirmed. She slithered around the bed, with Jack chasing her. Neither of them paid me any mind that I could tell. I kept watching, and kept stroking.

Carol grunted and moaned. "OOHHHHH! Wheeeww!"

Jack thrust like a piston on a locomotive, violently slapping his pelvis into my wife. "Slap slap slap slap!"

Carol let loose with some ear splitting squeals. "UHHHHEEEGGGH! OOOOHHHHHH!"

I lost control, and came into my bed, my cock pumping more and more jism into the sheets.

Jack came, and obviously so did Carol, and Jack fell on top of her, both of them panting loudly.

I lay back down. Jack climbed off of Carol and lay back on the bed next to her. He'd certainly made my wife his own.

Jack got up and turned off the light near the window, and climbed back into bed. I watched them lay together silently. I was physically and mentally drained, and it was very late. I fell asleep alone in my bed.

I woke up, hearing some noise. It was still dark. I looked over at the other bed. In the dim light coming from the bathroom, I could see that Carol was on top of Jack. She was straddling him, and they were fucking. Again. She was riding him, leaning forward on her hands, and he was humping up into her. Her bare ass was bucking down into his cock. Her big jugs dangled down. Jack reached up and played with her tits. He leaned up, and suckled the hanging udders.

I stroked my hard cock again. I listened to every grunt and groan, surmising what each was feeling at the moment. Carol came again. Jack came again. I came again. I went back to sleep.

An hour later, I woke up, to discover Carol on her knees, and Jack mounting her from behind. Carol never wanted me to do her doggie style, never allowed it. But there she was, being taken as a sex slave, her master slapping into her from behind, her butt cheeks visibly shaking even in the dim light, her dangling tits swinging around. Her head was hanging down, and her hair covered her face. But she was grunting, and crying, I believe. Carol shuddered, moaned, and came. Jack came.

I came.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5) BEACH

I woke up to see Jack getting out of the shower and getting dressed. It was light out.

I looked over at Carol, still naked beneath the sheets in the next bed. She woke up, and looked at Jack.

"I have to go to a meeting," he announced. "I'll be back in a couple of hours. You two catch up on some sleep. When I get back, we'll go to a beach and get some sun."

With that he exited the hotel room. I looked over at Carol. She looked over at me. She lay back down and fell asleep. An hour later, I climbed into her bed. I lay naked next to her, in the dirty bed sheets where she'd been screwing another man.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"How do you think I feel? I feel awful in so many different ways," replied Carol.

I had mixed emotions. I felt terrible for her. And for me. And, I was embarrassed and angry that other men could get her to orgasm so easily and so often. I didn't understand it. Also, I wanted to fuck her. Watching her being taken made me so horny. But I couldn't tell her that.

"How long is he going to make me do these things?" Carol asked.

"I don't know," I said. "But we have return plane tickets for tonight. I don't know what more he can do before then."

Carol cried herself back to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our keeper Jack returned a little before eleven AM, local time. Carol and I had both showered. Since Jack had said we were going to a beach, we both got into the bating suits we brought, and put shorts and shirts on over them. Carol in particular didn't want to be naked when Jack came back.

Jack had us pack up and check out of the hotel. Walking out to the back parking lot, I wondered how many of the people out and about had seen my wife getting naked and laid the night before.

Jack behaved, and actually drove to a beach. We arrived, grabbed our beach towels from our bags, and took a boardwalk from the parking lot to the beach. It wasn't that crowded on the beach, despite a warm day with a mild breeze.

Then I spotted a sign. It said, "CLOTHING OPTIONAL BEYOND THIS POINT."

Carol saw it, too. "Clothing optional?"

"That's partially right," replied Jack. Clothing optional for Neil and Me. But it's 'nudity required' for you, Carol."

Carol gasped. "No! Why?"

Jack just gave her a look, and Carol shut up, knowing better than to argue with the man that held our son's life in his hands.

"C'mon, Carol, strip," Jack ordered.

Carol whimpered. I looked around. There were a few people walking along this long stretch of beach, and some more on beach towels and chairs sunning themselves. None of them were nude. But Carol dropped her towel, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt, and pulled it up over her head. Then she unzipped and slid out of her khaki shorts, revealing her conservative black one-piece bathing suit that she'd planned to wear today.

George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers