Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers

It was more than an hour later when they finished up. The three men and woman spotted me sitting on the hill watching, but I didn't come down to join them. When I saw them brush the sand off of their bodies and start to pack up their towels, I walked back towards our clothes. I hated it knowing that my two asshole business rivals know that I passively watched them fuck my wife.

We were tired and a little dehydrated when we walked back to our car. I looked at my watch. I knew we'd be a good six hours too early to go to the airport for our late flight. And we'd already checked out of the hotel. We were dirty and full of suntan lotion and sand. We needed to clean up. Bill had told Jack that there was a public bathroom up by the parking lot by our car. Jack retrieved his bag from the car, but he left Carol and me at the bathrooms, Carol still naked, to stand around being gawked at by people coming and going to the bathroom as well as some folks just hanging out near the parking lot. And when he returned, he only had his bag with him. He pulled out a bar of soap and a little bottle of shampoo, taken from the hotel. "I never use these, but I take them because I can get away with it, and they are mine to do what I please with" he explained. That sounded like Jack's philosophy on life.

We walked over to the public restrooms. Carol was still completely naked, and Jack wouldn't give her her clothes back. "Not until you're clean," he said.

The concrete block building housed toilets and a sink, but no showers. But outside, there were two shower heads where people were rinsing the sand off their bodies in their bathing suits, and one guy even had a bar of soap.

So Jack gave Carol the soap and shampoo first, and we, and a dozen other people nearby, watched my wife soap her naked body off and wash her hair. A couple of guys even used the shower head right next to Carol's, practically showering with my wife.

"Europeans," I heard one guy say, as he watched my naked wife shower.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6) FOOTBALL GAME

When Carol was clean and dry, Jack reached in his bag, and handed her some clothes. They weren't clothes that she had packed or owned, but clothes that Jack apparently brought with him, such as last night's lingerie set. Carol didn't even check out the clothes, just quickly grabbed them and hurried into the bathroom to finally cover her naked body. But to me, the pile of garments looked small.

Carol emerged from the bathroom, wearing an extremely short tight off-white skirt. The skirt barely covered her butt. The top was a pink cotton thing, with spaghetti straps. The little shirt was extremely thin and tight, appearing practically ready to rip off Carol's chest. It stretched tight over her tits. It had the logo of the local city's football team on the front.

Carol's bright orange bra hung out the top of the shirt, as did her bra straps, and the back of her bra, the clashing colors of the pink shirt and orange bra making it so obvious that the shirt was tiny. The bra was also low cut, and the shelf pushed her tits up and spilling out of her bra and blouse. She looked like a slut.

"I found the t-shirt this morning at the hotel gift shop," said Jack.

"Jack, I need panties," said Carol, informing me that she was currently going commando.

"No panties tonight."

Back at the car, we didn't know where Jack was driving until he got on the expressway and announced, "Did I tell you that we're going to the football game tonight?"

"No," Carol and I said, but Jack knew that he hadn't told us.

"Yeah! Ten yard line is all we could get with our group. And it isn't expected to be a close game. But we'll have fun with the group."

"What group?" I asked.

"Oh, Randy and Bill will be there, with some of their friends. And a couple of young guys that work for Randy and Bill. We'll meet them for tailgating."

We made our way to the stadium parking lot. We had to park way out far, and had to search around for Randy and Bill's group, many of whom had been tailgating for hours already. As we wound through the lot among the other tailgaters, Carol was already getting hoots from some of the early drinking men.

Randy and Bill had beaten us there, and were eating and drinking with a group of some of their friends, and a couple of their young employees. The friends were mostly cut from the same mold as Randy and Bill, mid-thirties former jocks and frat boys. All men; there were no other women in the group. The two employees were barely out of high school, perhaps eighteen or nineteen, just some jocks that worked in the back room. The friends supplied the food and beer, and Carol supplied the eye candy. The men couldn't take their eyes off of Carol. I wondered if Bill and Randy told their employees that they'd just gotten done screwing my wife. Anyway, we had late night tickets home, and I knew that Jack had an important meeting tomorrow morning, so there would be no orgy tonight. We just had to get through this game and get back on the plane.

The boys made Carol throw a football around, and got a little grabby when she held onto the ball too long. Mostly they just stared at her chest when she ran for the ball and her cleavage bounced in and out of the top of her orange bra. They dropped the ball over her head enough that I suspected that they wanted her to bend over in her short skirt. When she caught the ball, several of the men would run up to her and pretend to tackle her or try to steal the ball, all a ruse to grope her. Soon enough it became visually clear that she was going commando.

There were women around at other nearby tailgate parties, as well as some security, but Carol still got her butt smacked once by Bill, and I saw Randy feel the exposed cleavage sticking out of Carol's bra, getting a laugh from some of the other men when he poked his index finger down into her cleavage crevice.

Jack and I were still in our beach attire, and Jack told me to get clean clothes from my bag, and find a bathroom to change in. Once again I hated to leave Carol alone, even in a crowd, and I gave a look back at her.

"Don't worry," said Jack. "I'm making sure her pussy stays clean for now."

When I returned and spotted our tailgate party from a distance, I didn't see Carol, and wondered if Jack went back on his word. But after a quick search I saw her between two closely-parked SUVs. She was pushed back against the side of one SUV, and Randy and one of his friends were taking turns making out with her, feeling her tits over her bra, and rubbing her bare pussy under her short skirt. Jack stood guard near the rear of the vehicles. I watched for a while, and although she wasn't getting fucked, it seemed like Jack was running a little "kissing booth" type of racket with my wife, as various men took turns coming back one or two at a time for a kiss and some quick feels.

We finally packed up the tailgates, entered the stadium, and found our seats. Carol was given an aisle seat, with Jack next to her. Randy and Bill sat in the next row down, just in front of Carol and Jack. And I was sitting next to the two teens another row down. Many of the rest of our tailgate party were sitting around us.

The first thing that was obvious was that there were a lot of horny drunk men around our section. The second thing that was obvious was that nearly all of them were staring at Carol's jiggling cleavage as she walked up the aisle and sat down. And the third thing that was quickly becoming obvious was that Carol was having a hard time keeping her pussy from being on display when she sat down in her tiny tight skirt.

The fans were still filing in when I watched Jack whispering to Carol, while looking down at her long bare legs and short skirt. Carol's eyes opened wide, but following Jack's whispered orders, she spread her knees apart. From two rows down, I could see my wife's bare pussy up her skirt. But I could actually read Jack's lips when he mouthed, "wider," to Carol, and she spread her legs far apart, her left knee hanging out into the aisle, her right knee knocking against Jack. Her brown pubic hair was still obvious, but even her pink labia were visible to me, as was the whole shape of her protruding pussy mound between her bare thighs.

I looked down and watched the mostly male crowd climb up the steps, and catch a glimpse of Carol. Her major cleavage and long bare legs would first catch their attention, but their eyes would widen as they spotted my wife's bare pussy up her nearly-nonexistent skirt.

Many of the men already sitting down noticed too, and I watched some guys spread the word and cause more heads to turn back and see Carol's pussy.

Once the game started, Jack apparently elected Carol to be the Concession Girl. He was always sending her down to the concession stands for something. Each time she walked down the aisle, and each time she climbed back up, more and more heads turned to watch her jiggling cleavage and wiggling butt. Many nearby had already had seen her bare pussy, and a couple of drunks bent over behind her as she walked up, trying to see up her skirt. They were likely successful, by their expression. Even the beer vendors were regularly kneeling down in the aisle just below Carol, looking up her skirt. There was rarely an absence of beer vendors in our section.

It wasn't much of a game. There was nothing on the line, it was played sloppily, and the score was lopsided in favor of the visitors. But it was a nice night in a warm weather climate, the beer flowed, and there was Carol to look at. I don't know how many people saw Carol's pussy, but it was probably more than the number who saw it this afternoon on the beach.

By the end of the third quarter, most of our section was plastered, and spending more time looking up at Carol than they did at the game. As the game progressed, the men around us hooted more and louder when Carol jiggled by. On one of her many concession runs, some big jock groped her ass, and she almost dropped her tray of food.

Through much of the game, Bill and Randy and their young employees were turned around and chatting up Carol as they stared at her pussy. Now late in the game, Bill said, "Carol, you're the best thing about this game."

"Carol, this game is boring," said Randy. "Why don't you flash your boobs to liven things up?"

Carol didn't reply to the crude suggestion. But the two younger guys, terribly drunk and terribly loud and profane, heard their boss's suggestion, and liked the idea. They yelled, "Yeah, flash those titties! Show those puppies!"

The two young drunks began yelling, chanting, "Flash your tits! Flash your tits!"

Bill and Randy joined in.

Soon most of the section below us, and the one next to us on the other aisle, were also chanting, having seen enough of Carol to believe she was an exhibitionist slut.

"Flash your tits! Flash your tits!"

The people in the other sections were looking over to see what the fuss was.

Carol was clearly embarrassed at the filthy suggestion, but could do nothing but sit there looking humiliated.

When the chanting got louder and didn't let up, Jack said something in Carol's ear. I saw her mouth open, and look and Jack and shake her head no.

But Jack, who'd had a whole lot to drink himself, wasn't one to be trifled with, and Carol knew it. When Jack motioned for her to stand up, she did.

She looked out at the throngs, who got noisier when the target of their crude demand stood up.

Carol, her eyes darting, grabbed the hem of her little pink top, and lifted it up. The crowd's roar got louder. But when she lifted it just past her orange bra and gave a brief bra cup flash and pulled the garment back down, the crowd wasn't satisfied, and neither was Jack. After a quick disappointed smattering of boos, the continuation of the chant started.

Looking at Jack, Carol knew what she had to do, and somehow found the courage to do it. She lifted the shirt again, this time grabbing the bottom of her bra cups on the way up, and yanked up. Her tits spilled out of her cups and bobbled freely as Carol held her top and her bra above her tits on her chest.

The crowd roared louder than it did for the home team the whole night. Everybody in every section of our corner of the stadium stood up. The sections behind her stood, to the left, to the right, and all the way down to field level. There were literally thousands of people looking at my wife as she threw her chest out and flashed her big bare tits for the crowd. I suspect Jack yelled something to her, because she started to turn to her left and right to give more people a view, and shook her chest back and forth to make her tits jiggle rapidly. The crowd rewarded her with a deafening roar at the sight of her bare tits.

Carol was smiling, perhaps on jack's suggestion, and even let out a "Wooooo!" But it was clear to me that the look in here eyes was clear mortification, and her heart wasn't in her tailing, "Wooooo." Her hands were actually shaking as she held her top up above her breasts.

I saw camera flashes go off, and a couple of guys actually run up the steps to get a closer look. That's when Jack finally let Carol pull her top down and sit in her seat. Carol blinked away tears as she stuffed her tits back into her bra cups and pulled her shirt back down.

The crowd had just started to die down, when two big heavy guys in yellow jackets walked up the stairs. They were security, and they were after Carol.

They motioned for Carol to come with them. Jack stood up and tried to talk to them, but they weren't listening. One of the men took Carol by the arm and walked her down the stairs, to a round of boos from Carol's drunken frothing fans.

Jack followed Carol down, carrying her purse, and I also followed them down under the stands. The two big security guards led us into the bowels of the stadium to a security holding room.

In the silence of the security area, the first security guy said, "We're going to hold you here for the police, who will probably charge you with public indecency or something."

"Oh, come on, man, she was just having some fun. She didn't hurt anyone," said Jack in her defense.

"Are you her husband?" asked the second guard.

"No," I said, "I am."

Jack pulled out his wallet, and whipped out a wad of bills. "Look, I'm sure we can just forget the whole thing and, uh, let her off with a warning."

The two security guards looked at each other. I wasn't sure if they were considering the bribe, or thinking of busting Jack.

"Nah, put that away," said the first guard.

But Jack was his usual resourceful self. "How about..." he paused, lowering his voice. "How about if she gives you a private viewing?"

"You mean flash her titties at us?" Asked the second guard.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. You get a private close-up view of her big tits, AND I'll throw in the cash. And then you let us go."

The two guards looked at Carol in her slutty attire, and then looked at each other, then back at Carol, then back at each other.

"Alright," said the first guard. "Show us the goods."

Jack nodded at Carol. Carol exhaled and whimpered. But she obediently repeated her naughty flash. She lifted her top and bra, and her jugs fell out into the open, in front of the two slack-jawed security men.

But the security dudes weren't satisfied with looking. The first one reached out and groped Carol's right tit. When neither Jack nor Carol, nor I, objected, the second security guard grabbed my wife's exposed left tit, and mauled it.

The five of us stood there in the security room under the overhanging fluorescent lights, as the two big security guards roughly groped my wife's exposed breasts. The first guard then ran his free hand up under Carol's skirt and rubbed her pussy; expecting panties but finding bare hair and flesh. The second guard grabbed her ass, hiking her skirt up to expose her bare ass and pussy, and the hands groping then.

I wondered if they'd do this all night. Then the second guard lined up behind Carol, and quickly whipped out his cock. Before any of us really knew what was happening, he'd slid his cock into Carol's pussy from behind. He bent Carol over and fucked her rapidly.

The first security guard then whipped out his cock, and as Carol was bent over with her hands on her knees, he lifted up his yellow jacket and stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Carol held onto the man's waist as she bent over and sucked, and got fucked from behind. Then the man behind Carol stood her up, turned her around, picked her up like a rag doll, and simply placed her exposed pussy on his cock, holding her up by her butt.

Not to be outdone, the other security guard got behind Carol, and began working his cock into her exposed asshole. My wife was now being floated in the air, sandwich by two huge guys, one fucking her pussy, and the other fucking her ass.

Even Jack looked amazed at their strength and, figuratively, their balls. Carol squealed as she was jostled by the two men, doubly impaled on their cocks. The big men humped rapidly, wasting no time. Carol gyrated and threw her head around, her hands on the one man's shoulders.

The guy in her pussy came first, followed closely by the guy in her asshole. They tossed her down, into my arms. They zipped up their pants, and their yellow jackets, and said, "Okay, get out. All the way out, of the stadium, and the parking lot. And don't come back."

We quickly exited the security office, and found our way back to the exit, to the rental car, and to the airport.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7) CHRISTMAS PARTY

Jack promised that he'd file all our insurance paperwork next Monday when he would meet with the company's insurance rep. One more week that Carol and I would have to deal with his sexual extortion. Jack's only hint along that line was to insist that Carol and I attend the company Christmas party this coming Saturday.

There was some financial extortion as well. Jack called me into his office, and gave me a raise. But in return, he had me sign a three year Non-Compete Agreement. This meant that if I left the company, I couldn't work for another firm in our line of business, or my line of work, for three years after I left. So unless I wanted to change careers, it meant that I was an indentured servant to Jack. I couldn't leave and make a decent living, so I was stuck.

And I got a new boss, two levels up, named Chris. Jack hired my boss's boss's replacement from outside the company. Just a few years older than me in his early forties, Chris had short cropped brown hair with sideburns, was an Ivy Leaguer, always on his cell phone, and had a superior attitude about him. On his first day in his new position, since I still didn't have an immediate supervisor, we had a private meeting late in the day just to get acquainted. It was mostly about my responsibilities and such. But at the end he asked, "Are you going to the Christmas party on Saturday?"

"Yes, we're coming," I replied.

"I hear your wife is very attractive," said my new boss.

I wanted to ask him what he'd heard. But I really didn't want to know. Of Carol's "indiscretions", the sex in Jack's office and the sex in our home I'd hoped were confidential. The depravity on our trip I hoped stayed there. I hoped Jack wouldn't brag, but I wasn't as sure about Bill and Randy, who still had contacts within our office. And it occurred to me that internet photos or videos could surface of either Carol's beach nudity and sex, or, even more likely, her stadium flash.

And then the very next day Chris promoted my co-worker Mike to replace my boss. Mike was another big jock, heavier like a lineman. Not a Texan like Bill and Randy, but he was cut from the same mold. Loud, arrogant, and aggressive. Another sexist pig. I didn't like working with him much, and I didn't want him being my boss. He didn't know any more than me, but he thought he did, and he immediately bonded with Chris and perhaps aggressively pitched his own promotion, so I should have seen it coming, just not so soon.

George VI
George VI
5,964 Followers
1...45678...10