Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack reached between his legs. Was he going to rub her pussy? No, he was fumbling with his own crotch. From my side angle, I thought he unzipped his fly. My boss took a quick glance around, then subtly whipped out his cock, and quickly hid it under Carol's skirt at the slit.

Jack put his feet close together, arched his back, and pressed his pelvis into Carol. Carol's eyes were wide and fearful. But she spread her feet a little, and put them outside of Jack's feet. Jack reached between her legs and under her skirt. I didn't want to believe it, but he was almost certainly slipping his cock in Carol's pussy. I couldn't actually see him pulling her panties to the side and working his dick head into the moist slit, but I could picture it happening just that way.

Jack put both hands on Carol's hips, and kept her drawn in to him. Carol was also pressing her hips forward to meet Jack's crotch. If that were me with Carol, my cock would be poking her belly. But Jack was about five inches shorter than me, and so his cock would point out almost pussy-level. It was apparently working, for they danced close together, barely moving their feet, just swaying their hips back and forth, as Carol had her fearful open-mouthed shocked expression, and Jack had his smug smirk.

The telltale giveaways to me were the odd position of Carol's feet outside of both of Jack's feet; and Carol's skirt slit was pulled apart wide enough to show her whole thigh. Since everybody had been staring at Carol all night, it didn't take long for one of the other male dancers to give Carol and Jack a double-take. A minute or so later, two other couples seemed to be looking over at Jack and Carol suspiciously.

Jack very slowly swayed his hips, and thrust in and out just a little. Carol tried to subtly lift her feet up and down, just barely getting them off the floor, attempting to look like they were just dancing. Mostly they stood in place.

The second slow song ended. Two couples left the dance floor. Jack and Carol stayed glued together, waiting for another song to start. That's when they looked the guiltiest, and people at the tables near the front of the room were catching on, causing some subtle pointing and whispering.

A third slow song started, and the fornicating couple continued on. All of the other remaining couples on the floor seemed to notice Jack and Carol. Some just gawked; a few couples put some distance between themselves and the scandalous dancers. Nobody anywhere near the back of the banquet room were able to see what was going on, but more and more smirking faces near the front watched. I don't know if there were any previous rumors about the company owner having an affair with my wife, but there certainly would be now.

I doubted that there was any way that Jack or Carol could have an orgasm humping at such a slow speed with such subtlety, unless they stayed out there half the night or suddenly started humping like two dogs. I think Jack just like the thrill of pulling it off. I appeared to be correct, and when the third slow song ended, Jack quickly pulled out of Carol and stuffed his cock back in his pants, and Carol's skirt slit fell closed. He released the dazed Carol and returned to his table, giving Mel and Chris a smug look, and Mel a high-five.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8) THE AFTER PARTY

Carol finally got back to me, exposed areolas and all. She half-staggered off the dance floor, tired and sweaty, her hair messed, fanning her flush face, and making one last attempt to straighten her halter and cover her tits. She was fairly dunk and fairly cranky. "Your company's a bunch of assholes!" She said. Carol rarely swears.

"I agree," I said.

"Jack invited me up to his suite for a private party. He said he's having a few people over for nightcaps."

"You, or us?" I asked.

"Just me. So I have to go to his room alone."

"And I have to go to MY room," I finished.

"Yep. Sucks to be me," my tired, intoxicated wife said.

We took the elevator up to our floor. I slid my passkey in the lock, and started to go into "my" room. But before closing the door, I watched Carol go to Jack's door and knock. She was immediately let in the room. I heard people talking in the room. At least she wasn't alone with Jack.

I turned on my room light, dejected, and fearing what was going to happen to my wife in the next room. Who was in there?

I could hear noise through the wall. I listened closely. Then I saw the adjoining door, between my room and Jack's. I delicately unlocked the door and opened it. The adjoining door on Jack's side was closed. I turned off the light in my room. There was a crack of light coming in through the bottom of the door. I got down on the floor, and could hear better, but couldn't see anything. I inspected the door for cracks or things that could be moved.

There was a crack of light coming in from the top of the door. The door wasn't completely square, and at the corner was a tiny gap. But not enough to see through. There was a rubber seal along the top. I retrieved Carol's little scissors in her makeup kit, and started cutting and sawing. Let the hotel invoice Jack if they complain about damage. I made a little noise doing this, but there was more noise from the other side. I ripped off a big chunk of the seal. I grabbed a chair, one without wheels, and stood on it. There was a good half-inch or more crack at the top now, and standing on the chair, I could see into Jack's room pretty easily. There wasn't much light at this end of Jack's room, and as long as I had my lights off, I wasn't too concerned with being spotted. I peered into the room.

The room was a standard, if fairly large, hotel room with one king size bed butting up to my room. There was a desk and a couple of chairs in the back, and a cushioned chair up front. I could see almost the entire room, with some help from a large mirror on the opposite wall above the credenza.

There were perhaps a dozen people in the room, some just now entering. I could see my new boss Mike; his new boss Chris; my co-workers Gary, Dave, and Rick; the senior VPs Mel and Vipal; the three young men that report to me, Matt, Dan, and Jason; Brian the young mail room employee; Stan the Polish maintenance man. And Jack's young son Brad. It seemed to be a combination of the married men who had rooms for the night and left their wives back at their room, and single men. And of course Jack. All men, except for Carol. I wondered how they were invited, and if they knew that Carol was going to be there.

Carol was near the front of the room near the opposite wall, next to Jack. There was music playing fairly soft, perhaps just from the bedside CD/clock radio. Carol was dancing.

She was just sort of swaying, moving her hips back and forth. It was still enough to get her tits swaying. Her areolas peeked in and out of view. Jack handed her a shot glass, and she downed the drink with one gulp.

Most of the men sat in the available chairs or sat on the bed, and a few stood. They all had drinks in their hands, and they were all watching my wife's slow sultry solo dance. There were a few private conversations or comments, but mostly they kept their eyes on Carol.

Jack whispered something to Carol, and she started to slowly stroll through the room as she danced. She danced up to the standing Gary, my long time co-worker, and shook her tits at him. She combed her fingers through her hair and thrust her chest out. She turned to Dave, perhaps my closest friend at the company, sitting on the edge of the bed, and leaned over and dangled her tits at him. To my young blonde employee Dan, she spread her legs and bent her knees as she thrust her hips out into his face as he sat in a chair.

Her skirt slit was wide open, her whole left leg was on display, and her blue garter and even her blue panties were visible. Despite her sexy moves, it appeared to me that she had a sad expression on her face. It was like she was some ancient slave girl that was accepting her fate.

She shook her butt at the crass Indian Vipal. He started to reach out for her butt, but she moved away before he got a good grip.

After singling out each of the men, she worked her way back to the front of the room, where Jack handed her another shot, and she knocked it down her throat. Jack leaned in and started to kiss her. Carol stuck out her tongue, and the two of them made out in front of my dozen co-workers. Jack reached up and groped her tits, sliding his hands inside of her halter top.

Jack stopped kissing, and whispered in Carol's ear. She looked at him and paused for a moment, comprehending or contemplating whatever he said to her. Then she started dancing again. She reached behind her neck, and started fumbling with the knot where the halter was tied.

She wasn't going to undo it, was she? It took her a bit to fumble with the garment. But yes, she untied it, held the two ends up with her hands for a bit as she danced and teased the men. There was some mumbling and encouraging. Carol wasn't smiling, but wasn't looking as mortified as I'd seen her either. She just looked drunk, and resigned, but a little humiliated, too.

Carol dropped the two straps, and they fell off of her chest. Carol's big bare tits bobbled freely as the halter hung down her front. The men all moaned without being too loud in the late hours. Carol put her hands up in the air, and danced, getting her big tits to jiggle around.

I reached down, and rubbed my dick through my pants.

She stood up front and gave a show while the dozen or so men drank and watched her. She stared walking around again. She approached Rick, and rubbed her bare tits against his shoulder. He reached out and groped them, and my wife allowed the fondling. In fact, she reached in and kissed him. He returned the kiss, and Frenched her.

Then Carol moved over to Matt. Matt was twenty-four, but he looked like a kid, short and skinny, didn't even look liked he could shave, had a bad little-kid type of hair cut with short bangs, and had a head too big for his body. I didn't like him. He wasn't a bad employee, just a know-it-all, and arrogant. Now Matt was cupping both of my wife's naked tits and squeezing them, as he French kissed her.

Carol approached the little Jewish VP Mel sitting in a chair. She pressed her jugs into his face, glasses and all, and he sucked them and groped them. Then the big Polish maintenance man Stan, with his crew cut, high cheekbones, sunken eyes, and droopy eyelids, got to squeeze her melons and slide his tongue down her throat.

After everybody got a shot at my wife's tits, she strolled up front and got one more shot of booze from Jack. I was afraid she would pass out or get sick, which would have gotten her out of more forced sex, but it would have pissed off Jack. But it was Jack's party, he was the one serving her alcohol, and my drunken wife slowly swayed her hips. She put her left foot up on a chair, which allowed full view of her blue panty crotch.

Carol unzipped the side of her dress. She slid the garment down her hips and butt, bent over to push it down her thighs, which caused her tits to dangle down, and then let the dress fall off of her legs. The men once again moaned as Carol stood before them modeling her bright blue panties and matching garters, on both thighs as it turned out. The little triangle of shiny blue panty fabric was pulled tight over her pussy mound.

Carol started dancing again, and then turned around to let my co-workers see her naked butt cheeks in her thong. She shook the white globes to make them ripple, causing more moaning and approving comments.

As a fast song started playing, Carol started dancing faster. She moved through the crowd, shaking her tits and butt, bobbling her mature flesh at point blank range for my friends, foes, superiors, equals, and subordinates. I thought the suntan lotion show was erotic; this was perhaps the sexiest show I've ever seen my wife put on. And it wasn't for me.

Carol started playing with the side strings of her thong, lifting them up, and stretching them down and out. Then she started to roll the front triangle down, until a line of her brown pubic hair climbed out. She continued down, exposing her whole pussy. She danced while sliding it down her thighs, stopping when the garment was just above her knees, and leaving it there while she swayed her hips back and forth. Then she pushed the garment down her legs. She slipped up and showed her true intoxicated state when she lifted one leg to grab the panties and almost fell over. Carol recovered and spread her legs wide, bent her knees, and thrust her hips out.

While watching Carol dance wearing only her garters, thigh high hose, a gold necklace, dangling earrings, her wedding ring, and her stiletto shoes, I noticed that Carol's pubic hair was trimmed back away from her panty lines, and was shaved around her pussy lips. She still had an impressive landing strip above her lips. But I'd noticed earlier that while she had a full untouched bush when she'd fucked Jack in his office, she'd trimmed that back when she got naked for Jack and the other men at our house; and then she'd trimmed it even further back by the time we joined Jack on the out-of-town trip. Now she had manicured herself more, as if she was trying to look more alluring or stylish when she felt she might have to show her pussy to men other than myself.

Carol jiggled through the crowd again. This time through, it became a grope gauntlet, with men young and old reaching out and grabbing handfuls of tits, ass, and pussy. Carol thrust her body parts out to each man when they chose what they wanted, and let them have a jiggle, often more than one man at a time. Her inviting body movements suggested she was enjoying getting felt up; but her eyes told me she was quite humiliated with the hands all over her body.

Then Carol returned to the front of the room, asked Jack for another drink, and swallowed it down, shaking her head afterwards. Then she started dancing again. Now she danced her way over to my new boss Mike, who was sitting in an armless chair with his back to me, just below where I was watching.

I could see my wife's face as she came over, put her hands on her hips, and thrust her pussy in and out at Mike. She spread her legs around him and lowered herself down on his lap. Not Mike! She KNOWS I don't like him!

Mike reached up and grabbed her hips. Carol scooted forward on his lap, and wrapped her long bare thighs around my new boss. He slid his big meaty hands around her waist, and then lowered them down to her butt cheeks, and squeezed them. Carol thrust in and out, rubbing her pussy over his assuredly hard cock in his pants. She ran her hands down his chest and shoulders, and jiggled her tits in his face. Mike grabbed both of her tits and squeezed them.

Carol reached down and unbuckled Mike's belt and pawed open his button and fly. She yanked down on his pants until she could unearth Mike's cock. She thrust forward again and let the cock shaft slide along her pussy lips.

"Is it bigger than Neil's?" My boss loudly asked my wife.

Carol hesitated, and then admitted, "Yes." This got a chuckle from some others in the room.

Carol opened up her pussy lips with her fingers, and lowered the opening down onto Mike's dick head. She fell down onto him, taking the whole long thick dark cock into her pussy. After just a couple of strokes, and I could see that Mike's cock was slick, proof that Carol's pussy was very wet.

Mike burrowed his head into Carol's tits as he humped his cock up to her. Carol was doing her part, as I watched her bare ass thrust in and out on Mike's lap, taking his cock in deep and letting it slide nearly out again, her thighs spread wide around his big body.

I glanced around at the rest of the audience. Jack was leaning against a dresser, a drink in hand, his tie gone, grinning. Most of the others had drinks in one hand. Some of them were rubbing their own cocks through their pants. Some were smiling, some were slack-jawed gawking, and some were just engrossed.

Being alone in the dark, I opened my pants and stroked my own cock to the rhythm of my wife and boss.

Mike was biting Carol's nipples as he humped her. Carol was whimpering. "Hoo, Whoo, Hoo." Her eyes were closed. But then I noticed something else, something I hadn't seen in all of the recent times she'd been ravaged. She was smiling. Not a fake smile; it seemed like Carol's genuine bona-fide smile.

Carol wrapped her hands around Mike's head and caressed his hair, quite affectionately, I thought. Then she moved her lips down and kissed Mike. They made out while humping. "Mmmm," she moaned in his mouth.

Mike stopped kissing her and concentrated on humping. But it was Carol that was literally doing the grunt work. Her butt cheeks thrust in and out rapidly as she grunted and threw her head around. "HUMMMGGG HUGGGH HUNNNGG!"

Carol worked up to the point that I would've heard her easily through the walls if I didn't have my head up to the door crack. "Hoo, HUNNG, "OHHHH!"

Carol wrapped her arms tight around Mike, and dug her nails into his back. "OHHHH MIKKKKEEE!! OOOHHH!"

Carol shuddered and squirmed on my boss's lap, flailing around, before collapsing into his arms. As she panted through the final moments of her orgasm, she kissed Mike and held him tight. Several men watching put their drinks down and gave them a muffled round of applause.

Carol knew that Jack was going to want her to put on a show tonight. I thought she was going beyond the call of duty. Drunk or not, she sure seemed like she was truly enjoying fucking my asshole of a boss.

Carol staggered off of Mike, and poured herself another shot and drank it. She spotted Mike's new boss Chris, sitting in a cushioned chair with arms. It was just about the first time I'd ever seen the Ivy League hot shot without a cell phone to his ear. When he didn't reach out to grab her, she fell to her knees in front of him. She reached out, and began working on his belt buckle. Chris was too cool to help her out, and made her unbuckle his belt and unbutton and unzip his pants. Carol tugged them down off of his butt, until his semi-flaccid cock was exposed. Carol started stroking it. Chris just looked up at her without emotion, like she was handing him a file folder at work. Like this was just expected, like it was just another frat house stag party. Arrogant prick.

Once Chris' cock was hard, which was pretty quick despite his cool demeanor, Carol scooted up over Chris' lap. She grabbed both of her own breasts with her hands, lifted them, and wrapped them around Chris' cock. She held her melons together, thrust her chest out, and moved her torso up and down, tit fucking the new Vice President with her big jugs. She molded the tit flesh around the cock as Chris watched in silence. His dick head popped in and out of her cleavage.

Carol dropped her tits, readjusted, and lowered her lips down on Chris' cock. She was sucking off another member of upper management in my company.

Carol slurped up and down rapidly. She brought her head up, and I could see her licking Chris' dick head, like an ice cream cone. She licked up and down the shaft, and tongued his hairy balls. She's never been that ambitious with me. Then she went down, sucking up and down like a jackhammer. She looked like a pro.

It didn't take long for Chris to come. Carol choked once, but then started gulping; only letting a little bit of jism leak past her lips and onto Chris' shaft.

Carol stood up, and after a drink and a word with Jack, walked back to where Mel was sitting in a chair. Carol reached down and rubbed the little old man's dick through his trousers. When she was apparently satisfied that he was ready, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It looked big, but maybe that's just because he was such a little guy. Carol stroked it some more, and then knelt down and sucked it for a bit. Then she turned around, and sat on the old man's lap.