Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big woman towered over Mel, but he didn't seem to mind the weight as she straddled him with her back to him. Carol reached for the hard cock and worked it up into her pussy. Mel reached around her and groped both of her tits, his little wrinkled hands nowhere near covering the big mounds. Carol humped up and down slowly. Mel looked through his bifocals around her body as she bounced up and down on his lap.

Mel tugged on Carol's fat nipples and tweaked them between his thumb and fingers, showing that the old Jew had some experience. Then he settled in, putting his hands on her hips and drawing her in. I could barely see the top of his head sticking up behind her shoulders. I never expected to see any of the things that Carol had done in recent weeks, but the last person I expected to see her having sex with was this little old man.

Carol's legs were spread wide, and I watched the red cock slide in and out of her pussy. Carol's eyes were closed, and she was smiling again, appearing to me to show sincere pleasure at humping the old guy. She was moaning pretty well, and both of them were humping pretty good.

I thought we were in for a long show this time. But when Mel reached around with his right hand and found Carol's clit above her slit and his cock, he rubbed the button rapidly, clearly finding her "spot." Carol squealed with delight. "Wheee! Oaaawwuuuu!" She shuddered and shook. Mel stopped fucking, apparently having cum himself, and Carol slowed her gyrations and rested on the old man's lap for a minute.

Carol was taking care of the senior upper level members of the company first; I didn't know if it was by design or not. But her next natural target was Vipal, whom I had watched clumsily and crudely grope her at the table earlier. The rumpled Vipal was sitting on the edge of the bed, slumped forward. When Carol approached him, he acted like he couldn't wait for her to reach him, and he reached out and grabbed her arm. He sat on the edge of the bed and groped her ass cheeks rapidly, while burying his face into her cleavage and rapidly licking and sucking her tits into his mouth. Carol was taken by surprised at first, but she placed her hand on his bald head and allowed him to have his way with her. He twirled her around so she was standing with her back to him, and he burrowed his head between her butt cheeks, nuzzling into her ass crack. Carol squealed, out of shock from the tongue goosing I think, letting out a "OoooWOOO!" This caused laughter from many of the witnesses.

"Nice rim job, Vipal," chuckled my employee Dan, as Vipal's tongue was visible licking into my wife's asshole.

Vipal sat up again and ran his right hand up her thigh and rubbed her pussy as rapidly as he could, just sawing away at her mound. Carol seemed to react to the rough treatment positively. The chubby Indian worked his middle finger into her, and finger fucked her hard, as Carol spread her legs and bent her knees to keep standing.

Vipal then pushed her down onto the bed on her back, and stood between her legs. He frantically worked at his own belt and pants and underwear, until his dark cock, surrounded by a whole lot of black pubic hair, was out. Finally, I saw a cock that was definitely smaller than mine. Vipal climbed onto the bed, and stabbed his cock at my wife's pussy. He fell on top of her, and humped her a million miles an hour.

As crude as I thought Vipal's methods were, they seemed to be working on Carol, who apparently liked it rough and rapid, even if the cock was undersized. Vipal's big brown hairy butt humped up and down into Carol's pussy as she wrapped her white thighs around his dark torso. It was Carol who started thrashing around the bed, which was still occupied by my other co-workers. They made room for her, and Carol squealed as the fat dark man smothered her big body and fucked her like it was a footrace. She shouted her way through another orgasm, which was good because Vipal came within a minute, pulled out of her, pulled up his pants, and got up and poured himself a fresh drink without another glance at Carol.

Carol sat up on the bed, next to my co-worker Dave, who I thought was my best friend in the company. Carol scooted up right next to Dave, and kissed him a few times, and rubbed his crotch, as he played with her tits and fingered her pussy. Dave undid his pants and pulled them down his leg, kicking them off. Carol stood up, pushed Dave back onto the bed with his legs dangling off, and climbed on Dave's lap. His legs were still on the floor, and so were Carol's as she straddled him, with her back to him, and worked his cock into her pussy. She started to thrust up and down with her knees, humping him from on top, supplying all of the power herself. With each thrust she bounced up high, and her tits flew up rapidly, flattening out and almost slapping her chin, before they came crashing down almost to her navel. The bed and all if its occupants bounced up and down rapidly like a motorboat had made a close pass. All Dave could do is lay back, grab her hips, and hang on and enjoy the ride. The sight caused a few of my co-workers to giggle and laugh at the crude but dirty sight. Carol's head was back, her hair flying all over, almost as much as her tits. With each crash down on Dave's lap, I could hear their flesh slap together loudly.

I'd been playing with my cock this whole time that I was peeking in the next room at my wife and co-workers. I didn't try, but suddenly and without warning, I started to cum. There was nothing to do, other than squirt jizm all over the adjoining door.

I took a moment to rest. My feet and back were sore, I had a headache, my eyes were tired, and I had cum all over my right hand. I climbed down off my chair in the dark. I washed my hands, got a drink of water, rested on the bed, and closed my eyes. I could hear Carol rhythmically grunting in the next room, among other noises such as the bed shaking.

When I returned to the crack a few minutes later, several of the older men were gone. Vipal, Mel, Chris, and Dave had left. These were likely the guys that had their own rooms in the hotel and wives to return to. I found Carol, leaning over the credenza, getting fucked from behind by my co-worker Gary. He was a tall guy, and Carol had to lift one leg up to give him access. Gary slapped into her bare rippling butt, and was reaching around her torso to squeeze her shaking tits.

When Gary finished fucking my wife, he also left the room.

Whether by design or co-incidence, and I think the former, Carol had fucked all the married older married men, mostly the company officers. That still left Carol naked in the room with a half-dozen men, including Jack. I wondered if she'd quit now.

Carol was recuperating on the bed as Jack brought her another drink. She knocked it back, but this time she spilled some down her chin. She was sloppy drunk.

I saw Jack's son Brad stand up, and stand before Carol on the bed. He grabbed her arm, and pulled her off the bed, and she fell to the floor. The little twerp quickly dropped his pants and boxers. He grabbed Carol by the hair, and pulled her head to his cock, as he sat back on the edge of the bed. Carol leaned forward and opened her mouth to take in the young cock. But she wasn't fast enough for the little jerk, and he grabbed the back of her head with both hands, and yanked her head into his crotch.

Carol started sucking the little teen's cock, which I had to admit was fairly long. "C'mon, suck me good!" He pulled her to him over and over, fucking my wife's face at full speed. Carol tried to keep pace, but choked a couple of times when the dick head went in too far. The arrogant kid had a little smirk on his face, his eyes half open. Still drawing her head in with his right hand, he reached down with his left hand and found her right tit. He squeezed it roughly and rapidly while holding her head onto his cock.

"MmmPHHH!" Carol moaned through the cock. "Guck Guck Chucckkk!" She choked.

I grabbed my hard cock again, and jerked off while keeping my eyeballs at the crack in the door.

Just as quick as it had started, Brad pushed her head away from him. He grabbed her arms and pulled her up, and as soon as she was standing he ordered, "Get on the bed!" Carol climbed on the bed as ordered, and the little teen jerk kept her up on her knees, with her butt up in the air. With his long dick sticking straight out from his skinny little body, he got behind her, and aimed his cock at her bottom.

It wasn't her pussy he was aiming at. He spit on her asshole, and then began working his saliva covered cock into her puckered asshole. Hunched over Carol's torso like a cockroach, he worked his pud into her butt, as Carol squealed. It didn't take him long to slide it in her, and once his dick got in deep, he fucked her asshole pretty rapidly. Carol's head was mashed down on the bead turned sideways towards me, and I could see the expression on her face, which I viewed as a combination of pain and humiliation.

"C'mon," spat Jack's son. "Take it!" This kid was literally half my wife's age, and he was treating her like crap. So many men had taken liberties with my wife, but this arrogant little rich kid, who inherited whatever power and position he had, seemed the one who felt most entitled of getting pleasured by his dad's employee's wife. It was the first time I thought about busting into the room and stopping things.

But Carol's expression turned back to pure lust, with a wanton pucker appearing on her lips. "Whoo, Whoooaaa!" She purred.

"Yeah, you love it, don't you, honey?" The arrogant punk grunted.

"Yes, YES!" Grunted Carol, with just a little smile. She seemed like she actually meant it. "Ohhh, YEAH! UNNNGGG!"

Carol started grunting in a rhythmic pattern as the teen slammed into her bottom. "UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!"

Carol started thrashing her arms, and moving her head back and forth. The bed bounced as she got pounded. "UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!"

Brad spanked her butt, several times, pretty hard. I could hear the slaps echo through the room. "UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!"

Carol twisted her torso, her tits pressed into the bed, her big butt up to meet the little body perched on top of her. Her butt twisted, and Brad looked like he almost got bucked off. He spanked her hard again, and thrust faster. "UNNGG! HUNNGG! HUMMMG!"

"OHHEEEE! Cried Carol, and she shuddered and shook on the bed. Just as she started to slow her shaking, Brad apparently came, as he slowly pulled out of her butthole, dripping jizm onto her ass crack and back. He fell off of her, and gave her one last spank, saying, "Okay, I'm done. What's your name again?"

Carol took no longer to recover from Brad's ravaging than any of the others, and she climbed to her feet. This time Brian, the mailroom kid who was leaning back against the credenza where the booze was, poured Carol a mixed drink, and she drank it a little slower. While she drank, she reached out with her left hand, and played with Brian's cock through his pants. Leaning on the credenza right next to Brian was my employee Dan. Carol put down her drink, stood facing the two young single men, and rubbed both of their crotches.

Both young men quickly dropped their pants to their ankles and exposed their hard cocks. Carol grabbed both of them, Dan's cock with her left hand and Brian's cock with her right hand. Her arms were at her sides, her filled fists turned inward. As she stroked them, each lad felt one of her tits. Both of them reached up with two hands, as it took two hands to cover each one of Carol's big tits. So Carol now had four young hands squeezing her tits.

Dan reached down and rubbed her pussy with his left hand while still feeling her left tit with his right hand. Carol spread her legs wider to invite him in. Brian kept his right hand on her right tit, and slid his left hand around to her butt, and squeezed her right butt cheek. With the boys leaning back on the credenza, Carol had her back to everybody else in the room, as well as me. My wife's knees were bent and her legs were spread wide. Her butt cheeks rippled with the groping they were taking, and the sides of her bobbling breasts were visible, or at least her right one was to me. She was still wearing her thigh high hose, as well as her jewelry. Both of her nylons had long runs in them.

Carol released the boys, and laid back on the desk behind her near the back of the room. She laid her back on the wood top, with her legs dangling off and parted wide, and motioned with her index fingers for the boys to come over. Brian rushed over and stood between her legs, and started to work his cock into her pink pussy. Carol spread her legs wide, and wrapped her legs around his body, locking her ankles, as Brian started to thrust in and out.

Carol's breasts were sitting high on her chest, and bobbling around as her torso moved. Dan stood to her side, and started feeling her tits. Carol reached over and stroked his cock a few times. Then she turned her head, and took his cock into his mouth. She was now fucking the new low level kid in the mail room, and sucking the cock of one of my young employees. At least these guys were fairly attractive, not complete dorks, not old men, not middle aged men. They were more like what an older "cougar" would want in a young boy toy. That didn't make me feel much better about them fucking my wife.

I felt myself coming again, and made a quick decision to just cum, and let fly at the adjoining door once again. When I was done pulsating, I climbed down. I cleaned up, and lied down in the bed. The illuminated clock said that it was about Two Fifteen AM. I closed my eyes. I didn't mean to, but I drifted into sleep.

I woke up to the sounds in the next room. It was Carol's voice. But she was not grunting, or screaming, or crying. She was laughing. Laughing loud.

I looked at the clock. Three-ten AM. I'd been asleep for nearly an hour. I oriented myself, and crept over to the chair at the door, and climbed up and peered through the crack.

Carol was leaning against the credenza. She was till naked, the difference being that now her hose were gone, leaving only her jewelry on. She was surrounded by male bodies. I made out Stan, the big Polish maintenance man, completely naked, his big muscular chest being rubbed by Carol, and Stan's big hand on her pussy, finger fucking her, reaching low and wiggling around. And then there was Vance from Human Resources. Was he there before? Maybe he just managed to sneak away from his wife and make it down late. Either way, his hand was behind Carol, and when she writhed and twisted, I saw that Vance had his finger in Carol's asshole, and was diddling her ass the same way that Stan was diddling her pussy.

It appeared that Carol's laughing and giggling was caused by the two fingers in her holes. Or maybe it was when she lifted both of her big tits, lowered her chin, and licked her own nipples and caused the men to chuckle at the sight. Or it was quite likely that her drunken state had something to do with it. Carol appeared to be quite drunk; still upright, but unsteady. Her eyes were glassy, and she was smiling and laughing a lot. Whatever the various causes, instead of a depressed dejected sex slave, my wife gave all appearances of having the time of her life.

Maybe she just cracked; simply flipped out and broke.

While I tried to digest Carol's change in attitude, I watched her jerking off my Human Resources director Vance, as well as my company maintenance man Stan, with his crew cut, sunken eyes and his thick deep Polish accent. I suddenly recalled the time a year or so ago, when Stan came to my desk to change a light bulb. I walked away to give him some room to work, but when I returned I caught him holding the photo on my desk of Carol. It made me think that he'd likely admired my wife before tonight. I wondered if any of these other guys had admired out my wife's photo.

Vance and Stan felt Carol's tits with their hands that weren't fingering her bottom, and took turns making out with the drunken woman. Carol continued to giggle, and squeal when some finger in her pleasured her. Then she was giggling over the way they were fondling her tits. They weren't doing anything with her tits that a number of other guys had. It just seemed to be making her happier now.

There were still a few other men in the room, sitting on the bed or in chairs, drinking, and watching. What they were watching now was my wife getting on her knees to take Stan's big uncircumcised cock in her mouth. She reached up with one hand and fondled his hanging balls. Vance in the meantime was keeling behind her, and inserting his cock into her pussy. Carol stopped giggling as she got down to business and fucked and sucked.

When Stan came, Carol accidentally pulled back, and got hit in the face with several spurts of jizm. Vance came in her pussy, but also wiped his cock off on my wife's butt.

Carol was just able to climb to her feet when she was approached by Matt, my suckup little employee with the little body and the big head. He was about five inches shorter than her, and she outweighed him by a fair amount too. But with that smug little smile and demeanor of his, he started talking to her while putting his hands around her. Whatever he said to her, she leaned down and started making out with him. Matt meticulously roamed his hands over her body. He started with her breasts, fondling them, quite softly, a different approach than any of the men had taken so far tonight. He worked his hands around to her areolas, and then her nipples, slowly but softly flitting then and rolling them with his fingers and thumbs. Carol reacted by cooing while she French kissed him.

Matt kissed her neck, which caused more cooing and giggling. Then he worked his mouth down to her breasts. He kissed the tops of each, and then worked into her cleavage, kissing and licking as he continued fondling them with his palms. He moved his lips around her big expansive breasts, starting on the outside and working in. He eventually landed on her nipples. He flitted them with his tongue, and then sucked them into his open mouth. Smug as always, but he was doing it right, according to Carol's reactions. He was the first guy to "romance" my wife instead of just taking her.

Matt's right hand slid around Carol's butt, caressed each cheek with his small hand, and then he slid his finger lightly up and down her long butt crack, not pressing in but just tickling the outside with his middle finger. It was enough to make her shudder and moan and giggle.

Matt dropped to his knees, kissed Carol's right thigh just above the knee, and kissed up her inner thigh as Carol spread her legs and bent her knees. Young Mr. Smug licked along her bikini line, until I could tell my wife was nearly ready to beg him to slide into her pussy. He leisurely licked along her labia, before finally sliding his tongue deep into her pussy. He burrowed deep, shaking his head back and forth as Carol squealed loudly, and then giggled.

Matt stood up, took my entranced wife by the hand, and led her to the bed. He laid her down on her back and carefully slid between her legs. Still with that smug look on his face, he worked his sizable cock into her open pussy, and lay down on top of her. He looked like a little kid on my big-bodied full-grown wife, even though he was twenty-four. Carol threw her arms around him, and thrust up to meet his rhythmic humping. His little smooth butt moved up and down as Carol's big thighs engulfed him. He moved his hips to the left a few pumps, then to the right for a few pumps, and then right down the middle, very slowly.

Carol had been cruder with her sex sounds tonight, but these "Ohhhhs's" and "Ooooooooh's" were as passionate as she'd sounded. The smug little kiss ass Matt had only been employed in my office less than a year, yet in his smug kiss ass way he'd let it be known that he thought he knew how to do everything better than me, his boss. At the moment he was fucking my wife, and as much as I tried not to admit it, he was showing that he knew exactly how to do it.