Boston Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And why are you here?" He said to Erica, in heavily accented English.

"He kidnapped me and has forced me to come with him." She said, she was going to stick with her own story.

The officer looked at each of us as he tried to make up his mind which of us was speaking the truth.

"What do you have to say about this?" He asked me, going back to Spanish.

I knew I could stick with my story but wasn't sure just how believable it might be. I'm not sure if he believed Erica or not, and he hadn't said anything about her allegation that I had killed three men. If he decided to check it would not be difficult to find out that 3 men had been killed, but tying those three deaths to me might be difficult. Of course, I wasn't in the States and hard evidence didn't really count for much here.

"I am here as a tourist. This woman is my wife, that is true, but I paid her to marry me." I said, not giving any further details.

His eyes opened a little wider at my words. "Why would you do that?" He asked, his curiosity was now piqued.

"I wanted to move to America and blend in with them."

"Why would you want to do that?" He asked, I'm sure he didn't have a very high opinion of Americans.

"I lowered my voice and looked around nervously, before offering "the police in Germany are looking for me. I thought if I got to America I could lose myself and start a new life. She has a lot of family in the US."

The officer could understand what I was saying, there were enough people around here who were hiding out from various law enforcement agencies that he understood what I was saying.

"Why does she say that you are kidnapping her?" He wanted to know.

"She wants more money. I told her no. Now she wants to take the money I've already given her and forget about our bargain."

The officer listened and then thought for a few seconds. I could see he found my explanation plausible but there was still a question on his face. I knew he wasn't quite sure it was believable but there was the possibility of truth in my words.

"He says he paid you to marry him." The officer said, turning to Erica and returning to his English.

"What! I would never marry him! He's lying!" She shouted, looking at me with hatred in her eyes.

"Why would he say that then?" He wanted to know.

"He's trying to get out of the country because he killed three men. He kidnapped me and raped me." Erica was still trying to be the victim here, she didn't understand how things worked.

"Why would he kill three men? Who are these men?" The officer asked her.

"They were attacking me. I don't know who they were." She offered without thinking.

"If they were attacking you it sounds as if he saved you. Why would he want to kidnap you?"

"He just does! You have to put him in jail!" She was babbling now.

The officer looked at each of us and was thoughtful for a minute before saying something to the two guards who'd been waiting patiently.

"Take them both. Lock them up. I will find out who is telling the truth here."

*****

We were escorted out of the interrogation room then down a long corridor before down some steps and into the basement of the building. The guards through us roughly into a cell, it contained a small cot and a bucket which I assume was to be used as a toilet.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Erica sarcastically.

"I am if it means you are locked up." She responded just as sarcastically.

I knew any further conversation would be pointless. There wasn't a whole hell of a lot I could do now, so simply lay down on the cot. If Erica wanted to sit there was always the floor. She glared at me lying there, but I just closed my eyes and tried to relax. She continued to pace around the cell, even though it was hardly large enough to take more than three steps in any one direction. In about 20 minutes a guard came, unlocked the door and pointed to Erica. He said something in Spanish which she did not understand.

"He wants you to go with him." I translated. She looked at me and then back at the guard who again repeated what he had said.

"He says he wants you to go with him." I again translated, I knew that if she did not go willingly he would drag her out.

Erica was uncertain but I think she understood the same thing I did. She didn't say anything but slowly started to walk out, and then moved more quickly as the guard gave her a shove from behind. I'm sure they were planning to interrogate us separately, their hope was to break one or both of us in an attempt to see who was telling the truth and what that truth might be.

It didn't take long before I could hear Erica, she was screaming and yelling for them to get off of her. Any thought of interrogation was gone, I don't think they really cared what she had to say. She was grunting and moaning and I could hear three separate male voices, each of them wanting to take his turn. I knew exactly what was happening and it was exactly what I had warned Erica about on several occasions. She was too stubborn to listen to me then so now she would be paying the price. I tried to shut out the sounds, Erica's screams and cries of pain as well as the grunts and exhortations of the men.

It was about an hour later when they brought her back, her right eye was swollen nearly shut and I could see blood trickling from the corner of her lips. Half the buttons had been torn from her blouse and I could see one of her breasts exposed, it looked to have several dark bruises on it I assume from being handled roughly. The guard opened the door of the cell and shoved her, she stumbled over and fell on top of me since I was still lying on the cot. I didn't want to have any sympathy for her but I still had some left. I got up and helped her to lie down just before the guard told me it was my turn. I left the cell and heard the door slammed shut and lock behind me, then the guard was pushing me along the corridor and I was directed into another room in the basement. My interrogation was different from Erika's, at least they asked me questions. I hadn't heard one of the men who had been assaulting her say one thing about her story. In my case each question was punctuated by a fist to the gut or a shot to the head administered by another large guard. I had been tortured before and these men were amateurs. That didn't mean it didn't hurt but I knew I could survive especially if I stuck to my story. They did their best to break me, and even though I was bloodied and bruised I did not change my story. After about 45 minutes of interrogation they decided that I must be telling the truth, I heard one of them say that if I hadn't changed my story by now I never would. They dragged me out and I too was thrown back into the cell, Erica was still on the cot almost passed out.

I had been beaten before, much worse than this and I knew how to take a punch. The guards hadn't been very observant and I had rolled off each of the punches, diminishing the amount of force each blow caused. I wasn't in as bad a shape as they thought I was, but I wasn't going to let them know that.

"Maybe now you believe what I told you before." I said to Erica as she tried to force her eyes open and look at me.

"I enjoyed every minute of it!" She forced the words, she still wasn't going to admit that I had been right.

Defiant to the end, she was still the same self-righteous privileged bitch I had first met several days earlier. I'm normally able to control my emotions, but right now my anger and frustration had reached a boiling point. I had put myself on the line to try to save this woman and she couldn't see that. Not only was she ungrateful, she was still trying to show me that she knew better than I. Something inside me snapped as I stood there looking at her lying on the cot.

"Well, if you enjoyed every minute of that then I suppose you're going to enjoy this even more." I said, unfastening my belt.

Erica tried to turn her head more toward me, but was having a tough time. I could see some surprise in her eyes or at least the one that wasn't swollen shut. Right now it didn't matter to me, I was going to work out my own frustrations. By now I had gotten my pants and boxers off, and had taken my cock into my hand and was working it to get it hard. The issue I had last night getting it up with a knife at my throat was no longer a concern, I think the adrenaline that was rushing through my body brought me to full erection almost immediately. Erica knew what was coming shortly, at least she thought she did. I heard her try to protest, but it really didn't matter, I wasn't going to listen to anything.

I took a step toward the cot, roughly grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over onto her stomach. I pulled her skirt up over her back and realized that the panties she had been wearing before had been removed, likely when the three guards were having their way with her. I could still see trails of their semen that had leaked down over her thighs and hardened, now a crusty mess. Erica was trying to say something, but her face was buried in the mattress and all that came out were muffled grunts and groans. I pulled up on her hips and forced her knees underneath of her, before I got into position behind her. My cock was rock hard and ready for action despite the fact that I had been beaten only several minutes before. If Erica claimed she enjoyed forced sex, she was really going to enjoy this.

Erica was trying to protest, though her cries were still muffled. She was trying to move but I had hold of her hips with each of my hands, she wasn't going anywhere. I had to admit she had a nice ass, her cheeks were plump without being fat and as I had said once before, if this had been another time or place I might have found her attractive. I moved closer and let go her right hip with my right hand, I used it to guide my cock toward its target. I worked up a good blob of spit and dropped it between her ass cheeks, it slowly oozed down her crack until it reached her puckered rectum. That was my target, I would be very surprised if anyone or anything had ever been there before. I pressed the head of my cock against her sphincter, and applied pressure. At the first feel she screamed, initially into the mattress but she managed to yank her head to the side and her sounds were more intelligible.

"No! You bastard, you can't!"

Yes I was a bastard and yes I could, I continued pushing and waited for her to yield. I'm sure she was trying to squeeze her sphincter as tightly as she could, but in her condition that was not possible. I leaned forward and pressed harder, it wasn't going to be easy but I wasn't going to be denied. With some more effort the head of my cock suddenly slipped inside. This is what I had been waiting for, and normally I might have waited to allow her to get used to the feeling, but I did not want to take that time. Erica had howled in pain as my head popped in, but she hadn't felt anything yet. I took her by the hips and then with a deep breath plunged in as far as I could. I only made it about half way since I had no lubrication, but it was more than she wanted. Her words of protest then changed to screams of pain and anger, unintelligible grunts and moans. I pulled back a couple of inches and again tried to force my stiff Rod as deep as I could. It went in further but still not all of the way. No matter, I would get fully inside of her before I finished.

I pulled back and shoved in hard, in another five or six thrusts I had my crotch against her ass cheeks and felt her tightness grip me. I continued my assault on her virgin ass, I was working out my frustrations with a vengeance. If there had been some lube I would've been pounding her hard and fast, but slow and steady was the best I could do. It didn't matter, I was starting to feel that tingling in my loins and Erica was screaming in agony. It wasn't going to be long and I continued pumping, in and out and then in and out again. She was still trying to pull away from me, but I held her firmly in place as I slammed into her time and time again. I could feel the heat building and as my cock started swelling, I knew the end was in sight. I don't know if Erica was coherent enough to know that herself but soon the hot liquid was shooting from my cock and filling her with my boiling load. By now she probably didn't even realize it but that was the price she was paying for her little game. I stopped shoving in once I had finished and held myself there until I felt my cock starting to soften. It took another couple of minutes before it shrunk enough that I could slide out easily. I looked at her dilated asshole that was slowly oozing my semen, I felt a sense of satisfaction.

Erica was still on her knees with her ass up in the air, I think she had lost her ability to control her body and was almost paralyzed. I sat on the edge of the bed behind her for a few minutes to catch my breath and get myself back to normal. I had pulled up my pants and now it was time for me to get out of here. I called out to the guard in fluent Spanish, something none of them had heard from me before. My words surprised him and he came in, a question on his face. I'm sure he wasn't the brightest and I almost felt bad about what I was going to do, but not that bad. Again in fluent Spanish I told him I had money sewn into a secret pocket in the back of my shirt and that I would pay him to let me out. I'm sure his plan was to get the money and leave me where I was but that didn't matter. All I needed was his curiosity to get the better of his caution and I would have him. I started to take off my shirt and he moved closer, all he could think about was the money he would soon have in his hand. He also looked over my shoulder at Erica on the cot, her naked ass still raised in the air. That's all I needed, once he was close enough I lashed out with my hand and grabbed him around the throat, using a pressure point in his neck and soon he was unconscious on the floor. I pulled him close enough until I could reach the keys and unlock the cell, soon I would be a mere memory. As my last gift to Erica I left the cell door unlocked before heading for the exit to find my way back to the States.

"It's been fun Erica. Maybe I'll see you around sometime." I said as I looked at her over my shoulder as I was walking out. I could see the fury in her eyes as I turned away, she was on her own.