Boston Bound Ch. 09 The Zephyr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, honey," she said to Clementine. "Nebraska is boring enough by daylight... there's NOTHING to see at night. Let's go get ready for bed. We'll greet the dawn in Burlington and have a nice breakfast as we come into Chicago." Clementine smiled agreement and the women left Engel alone to finish his whiskey in the cocktail lounge. He sipped his scotch rocks and watched them wiggle off down the aisle. His dick twitched.

As The Denver Zephyr left Hastings, on time, and picked up speed, heading to Lincoln, Royce tapped a warning knock on the passageway door to the drawing room and stepped through. The settee's bench seats were,collapsed and made up into a large bed, while the upper berth remained closed. Stella poked her head through the connecting door from the adjoining compartment. "Come in here, QUICK!" She hissed, beckoning with her hand. Royce pushed through to the smaller compartment and she continued, whispering, "Clementine's in the bathroom... She'll be out any moment... KISS ME!" Stella wrapped herself around Royce and crushed her mouth hard upon his. Her breasts slid behind her satin pajama jacket across his suit vest. She moved her hands up and down his back, under his coat and over the seat of his trousers. She closed the gap between their hips and pushed her pussy against his growing cock as she squeezed her thighs around his left leg.

Just then, Royce felt a pair of warm soft small hands on the back of his neck, sliding down and across his shoulders, pulling at his jacket. "Hooray! You're here!" Clementine hooted, then, walking backward and towing Engel by his sleeves, she added, "Bring him in HERE, Stella... like we said!"

Stella mumbled incoherently into Engel's mouth as Clementine drew her and him together into the more spacious drawing room. Clementine side-stepped and turned, dragging Royce, off-balance, to the made up bed, where she compelled him to sit, breaking his hug and kiss with Stella. "Now, you just sit, Mr. Engel," she said with officious affection, "Miss Stone and I will soon have you ready for bed." She smiled up at Stella as she knelt on the floor beside Royce's right knee. "WON'T we, Miss Stone!" She declared, stifling a playful giggle.

Stella knelt beside Engel's left knee and fixed her sea-green eyes on his face as she answered with a broad smile, "We certainly WILL, Miss McFee."

Without further ado, the women set to work stripping Royce. He leaned against the windowed wall and let the Zephyr's slight side-to-side motion massage his back with its gentle vibration as he scanned his happy harem while they removed his shoes and socks. Stella's opaque satin pajama top was secured by two large mother-of-pearl buttons and, with its neckline plunging nearly to her navel, it looked more like a blazer than a shirt. Clementine wore a long, sheer, peach sheath gown with an empire bust line of intricate fine lace which hung from her shoulders by the merest of straps. His point of view was perfect for admiring the combined perfection of their youthful tits. Clementine's were the larger and more roundly shaped, but Stella's perky peaks were nonetheless handsome. All four nipples stood stiffly etched against the fabrics of their mistresses' nightclothes. The areolae, in proud bas-relief, strained, thrusting their veils to the limit, revealing the tantalizing delicate curves of the girls' globes.

Royce's dick, already primed by Stella's arduous deep French kiss, eagerly strove to show itself beneath his wool pants and cotton boxers. Stella, nearest to the target, ran her left hand from Engel's ankle to his crotch, pressing against his tumescence as she opened his belt and undid his buttons and zipper. Clementine cruised his other leg and dove her right hand through Royce's opened fly, pouncing upon his log with a triumphant squeal. Engel bridged his shoulders on the train wall and lifted his hips as Stella yanked his trousers to the floor and Clementine pulled his iron horse from its barn.

Re-seating himself on the bed, Royce extended his arms and pulled his nymphs by their armpits to his face, kissing each warmly and alternately as he turned his head, playing no favorites. Clementine retained her firm grip on his bone while Stella brought her left hand through his leg hole and fondled his great balls. She traced their horizons with her thumb and hefted their weight. It seemed impossible to Clementine, yet Royce's already fulsome staff grew in both girth and strength within her clutch as Stella pumped her palm and their kisses became more avid. Royce groaned. Stella crooned. Clementine hummed.

Engel's hands were busy as well. He pushed his left through the waistband of Stella's satin pajama bottoms and clasped her outer cheek, exploring her divide with his strong long fingers. His right hand tugged Clementine's sheer sheath, bunching it as he drew the hem above her thighs and hips to her waist. Stella, still teasing Engel's eggs, mewled under his probing fingers and desperately used her free right hand to shed her pantaloons. Clementine, too, writhed as Royce's roaming hand coursed rapidly, lightly, across her scapulae, down her spine and into the cleft between her glutes.

Suddenly Royce slapped his lovers' asses, hard. WHACK! WHACK! He swiftly slid his face from theirs and slipped between them, off the bed, breaking their holds and reversing himself. They were on their knees, facing the train window, braced on the wall and he, behind them, pressed their near-side ass cheeks together with his hands on their outer hips. "TOO MUCH!" He snarled, releasing his inner predator upon his tender sheep. "I must HAVE you BOTH... NOW!"

Stella turned her face to the surprised Clementine and smiled. Winking, out of Royce's sight, she mouthed "Don't worry, kitten."

Clementine remembered Royce deflowering her ass in the mineral hot spring at the Cavern Mine while her father, in another nearby pool, fucked her mother, his eldest daughter. She grinned back at her girlfriend. "I know," she whispered, soundlessly. Then, looking over her shoulder, past Stella, she said, "Oh, HURRY! Please!"

Clementine need not have bothered herself. Before she could finish her plea Royce buried his thick rod in her cunt, flattening his scrotum against her as he plunged his right hand between Stella's legs and drove his middle three fingers into her flared slick pussy. Both women gasped with the assault then pushed their bottoms back, welcoming their visitors. Royce withdrew and shifted to his right. His cock plowed Stella's gash as deeply as it had done to Clementine's while his left middle and index fingers entered the younger girl's tighter os, pushing in to the webbing.

"UUHHNN!" cried Stella.

"MMmmfff!" moaned Clementine.

"HYUHN!" grunted Royce.

Once more, Engel switched, stuffing his staff into Clementine while fingering Stella. WHACK! WHACK! He spanked Clementine quickly with his free hand then held her reddened cheek, probing her anus with his thumb while he flexed his naked cock in her collapsing channel. She yelped with each blow and mewled as her honey flowed heavily around him.

Now, in Stella, Royce repeated his formula, slapping her twice and stabbing her rosebud as he lunged and held while her juices flooded her cunny.

"UUHHNN! UUHHNN!" cried Stella.

"MMmmfff! Nyaahhh!" moaned Clementine.

"HYUHN! HYUHN! HYUHN! HYUHN!" grunted Royce.

Burrowing his thumbs to their second joint in each bottom, Royce pounded first Clementine then Stella with swift deep compressions. Their bodies swiftly trained to the expected re-entries and danced with his rhythm, meeting the oncoming intruder and swallowing him whole in turn. Royce felt his pending release as the girls, in chorus, announced their own climaxes.

"YESSSS! Oh GOD ROYCE!" Stella screamed as she burst.

"Me TOO! Me TOOOO!" Echoed Clementine as her dam broke.

Neither woman knew, nor cared, whether Royce was, at that moment, inside her, or her companion. The synergistic reverberations of their double-fuck had transcended any individual sensitivity beyond the immediacy of their thrall. The Zephyr approached a dark crossing and blew a long mournful horn blast, obliterating the orgasmic shrieks but not the intensely powerful thrilling waves which wracked Clementine and Stella.

Royce, too, was only barely conscious of his condition and placement. As the train blared its presence to outside traffic, he roared and fired. His unsheathed piston jammed deep and blew shot after shot. His potent seed hungrily hunted any available receptive egg. He clutched, in his critical moment, and welded his loins to the entrance of Stella's hosting but sterile nest.

A mile past the crossroads, Royce withdrew from his confidential assistant and wiped his dripping dick on the creamy plane of Clementine's bottom. She looked around, giggled, and reached back with her left hand, transferring his spread jism to her fingers before delivering them to her lips for sucking. Stella turned her face and pulled Clementine's hand to her own mouth, sharing the salty-tangy trophy, before pressing her lips to Clementine's cupid's bow and kissing her deeply.

The girls collapsed in each other's arms. Royce pulled the covers over their sated bodies, snapped off the drawing room light and retired to the lower berth in the smaller adjoining compartment. At the door he called softly, "Goodnight, my dears, sweet dreams."

*** FIN ***

Up NEXT: Hot Chicago

12