Boston Cream Pie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers

"You have already made up your mind so what's the point of me saying anything. And what makes you so sure." She was trying to bluff her way out without ever actually denying that she had sex with Jack.

I said, "I am sure because I found the panties you wore today and they were still wet with Jack's cum in the crotch."

I could see panic in Patty's face. She tried to talk a couple of times before she could get any words out. Finally she said, "I didn't go over there intending to do that, it just kind of happened. I'm sorry but I don't see what the big deal is. We have both done it. I just kind of thought that as long as we did it with Jack and Dot that it was okay for us to have some fun."

I said, "I don't know what to think about this right now. I am very upset. You went behind me back to have sex with Jack. I made it pretty clear that I didn't want you to go over there. I left the decision up to you and you chose to have sex with him."

"I'm sorry. I am just so confused by everything that has happened over the last two months. First you wanted to perform oral sex on me when I was messy down there. Then you start talking about wife swapping and you encourage me to see if Jack would want to have sex with me. When he does you want more, so we swap partners with Jack and Dot. That wasn't enough so we did it again. Now suddenly you say that you don't want me having sex with Jack. I'll do what you want but you have to tell me what that is."

I knew that she was right. I was at least partly to blame. The strange thing about all this was that I wasn't upset about Patty having sex with Jack. I was more upset wondering why she did. If I could be sure that she only did it because she thought I didn't care or that I actually wanted her to, I could deal with that. What worried me was that maybe she did it because she just wanted to have sex with Jack and didn't care how I felt about it. I didn't know how to find that out. So I just said, "I don't want you to see Jack anymore, is that clear. I think we should stay away from both of them."

"If you don't want me to have sex with Jack anymore that's fine with me but why do we have to stay away from them. They are our best friends."

"I don't think that's true."

"Why."

"If Jack was my best friend he would not have invited you over to have sex with him behind my back. And if Dot was your best friend why would you sleep with her husband when she was out of town? And another thing, if you really knew Dot you would want to stay away from her."

"What are you talking about? Why would I want to stay away from Dot?"

Before I could stop myself I opened my mouth and broke my promise to Dot. I said, "The night Jack and Dot were here she told me something that might change your mind about her."

"Yeah, and what's that?"

"Dot told me that she has a desire to make love to a woman."

"She what?"

"She wants to have sex with a woman."

"Are you trying to tell me that Dot is a lesbian? I can't believe it."

"She is not a lesbian. She just has a strong desire to make love to a woman."

"Why didn't you tell this before?"

"Well for one thing I promised I wouldn't tell anyone and for another I didn't want to freak you out. I know how you feel about lesbians."

"Holy shit, she really told you that she wants to have sex with women."

"No, she didn't."

"But you just told me..."

"I said that she wants to have sex with a woman not with women."

"Okay with a woman."

"And not just any woman. She wants one woman in particular."

"Did she say who that is?"

"Yes. You."

"Oh my God. Oh shit. I think I might be sick."

"That's why I didn't tell you before and I probably shouldn't have told you now."

Patty said, "Now I will never feel comfortable around her again. I don't know what to do now."

I was hoping for this reaction from Patty. I knew she would feel uncomfortable about Dot's attraction to her, which would make Patty more willing to get away from Dot and Jack. I said, "Let's just avoid them. Maybe it's time we thought about moving.

Patty didn't respond. I could tell that she was still thinking about the bomb shell I dropped on her. After a few more minutes of silence I said, "What do you think, should we move?"

"I don't know. Maybe. You're probably right but let me think about it some more.

Patty didn't mention it again. Over the next two months we avoided any social contact with Jack and Dot. They tried to invite us over a couple of times, but we were using our answering machine to screen calls so that we wouldn't have to talk to them and we returned their calls when we knew they were not at home so we could just leave a message declining their invitations.

I was relieved that Patty didn't seem to mind that I had cut her off from Jack. I was beginning to feel confident that Patty had only had sex with Jack because she thought it was okay with me because of the cream pie thing and the swapping. I was still feeling hurt that she had spent that afternoon with him but things were getting back to normal.

After one particularly hectic Friday I decided to go into my office Saturday to get caught up on paper work. I was just getting out of the shower that Saturday morning when I heard the phone ring. I heard Patty answer in the kitchen and I went to the top of the stairs to see if the call was for me. I heard Patty say, "I know it has been quite a while... Well we have been busy... Yes I would... Well Gary is going into work today. He'll be leaving in about an hour... Yes, he'll been gone most of the day... I guess so... Okay, you'll come over then? Okay, bye."

I could feel my anger rising. Had Patty just made plans to see Jack while I was at the office? She promised she wouldn't ever do that again. I had to calm myself down. I couldn't be sure that she had done that and I didn't want to accuse her of something and find out I was wrong. But if it wasn't Jack then who was it and what do they want? I decided then that I wasn't going into the office after all.

I finished dressing and went downstairs. Patty was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee and the morning paper. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. I would normally have fixed myself something to eat but my stomach was now upset and the thought of food didn't help. Trying to act as calm as possible I asked Patty who called?

Patty said, "It was someone from the Cancer Society. They want me to collect for them in out neighborhood."

I knew she was lying. Now I was starting to get really pissed off. I asked her what she was planning to do while I was at work and Patty said, "After you leave I am going to take a shower and then go shopping. I'll probably spend most of the day at the mall."

I wondered if I should challenge her now or wait and give her enough rope to hang herself and Jack. I decided to wait. I finished my coffee, which just made my stomach burn more and got my brief case and headed for the door. As I picked up my car keys Patty asked, "What, no kiss goodbye?"

I went over and gave her a peck on the cheek, not because I wanted to but because I didn't want to make her suspicious. I backed the car out of the garage and drove about a block away and parked around the corner so that the car couldn't be seen from the house, then I walked back to the house and let myself in through the side door to the garage.

From inside the garage I could hear water running confirming that Patty was in the shower. I went into the house and quickly moved upstairs and into the bedroom across the hall for our bedroom. When the sound of the shower stopped I moved behind the door where I could peak into the master bedroom without being seen. In a few minutes Patty came into view. She was naked except for the towel she was using to dry herself. I couldn't help but become a little aroused as I watched her move around the bedroom. Her high firm breasts and her red pubic hair always excited me. Suddenly the realization that Patty may be getting ready to cheat on me crept into my mind driving away the feelings of sexual excitement that had been present just a moment earlier.

One good sign was that Patty didn't dress in a way that would indicate that she was planning to have sex with anyone. She put on white cotton panties and a plain bra. Over those she wore a tan skirt and plain white blouse. She actually looked like she was dressed to go shopping. I began to wonder if I had misunderstood the phone conversation I heard earlier. I tried to remember it word for word but couldn't. I thought that maybe it was possible that Patty was telling the truth when she said that it was the Cancer Society that had called.

Once she was fully dressed and her hair was done Patty went downstairs. I was waiting to see if she was going to leave, in which case I would go retrieve me car and go to work. But instead of leaving, Patty turned on the television. I moved quietly into the hall and peaked down into the living room. Patty was sitting on the sofa watching one of the all news channels. So I waited quietly to see what would happen next. It was about fifteen minutes later that I heard a knock on our deck door. It had to be Jack. No one else coming to visit would come around to the back of the house and knock on the deck door.

Patty got off the sofa and went into the kitchen and opened the door. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do but a plan was forming. I had basically decided that I would give Patty enough time make her choice. To either tell Jack that she wasn't going to have sex with him anymore or to decide to throw our marriage away by having sex with him. If she chose the former I would stay in hiding until I found and opportunity to sneak out of the house. If she chose the latter I would let them get started and confront them then and ask them both to leave.

I could hear Patty saying, "Would you like something to drink."

I couldn't here Jack's response but I heard Patty say, "Is white wine okay?"

I heard Patty getting wine glasses out and then I heard her opening the wine. A moment later Patty said, "Let's go sit in the other room.'

I jumped back to avoid being seen as they came into the room. I waited to give them enough time to settle down before peaking out again. When I got up enough nerve to look I saw Patty sitting on the sofa by herself and sitting in the chair across from her was Dot. I was stunned. I had never for even a moment considered that it might be Dot who called.

The two of them sat quietly. It appeared that neither of them knew what to say. Finally Dot spoke. She said, "Patty, did we do something wrong. I thought we were good friends but over the last couple of months it has become clear that the two of you have been avoiding us. If we did something to hurt you it was unintentional. It really hurts to have you right next door and not be able to talk like we used to."

Dot stopped talking and looked at Patty but she didn't respond so Dot continued, "Please say something."

Patty looked down at her hands, which were resting on her knees and said, "It's not anything you did, it's what we all did. The swapping thing. It got out of hand. Gary and I came to the realization that things could never go back to the way they were before we did that and we were no longer comfortable with the new situation."

Dot said, "That's what I was afraid of. But there has to be some way we can get past this."

Patty didn't look up. She said, "That isn't the only problem Dot. Is it true that you told Gary that you wanted to have sex with me?"

"Oh God. He told you that?"

"Yes. Is it true?"

"I can't believe that he told you that."

"Is it true?"

"Yes, I did say that, but Gary was never supposed to tell you."

"Were you joking or did you really mean it?"

Dot took a deep breath and said, "I meant it."

"But how could you? You're a married woman. Are you a lesbian?"

"No I am not a lesbian. It 's just that I have always been curious about anything to do with sex. I guess I had wondered what it would be like ever since the first time I saw an x-rated movie that show women making love. I wondered about it but I never wanted to do it. That is until I met you. Once I met you things started to happen."

"I don't understand, what kind of things could happen that would make you want to have sex with me?"

"I think it started one day when I was over here and we were getting ready to go to the mall. You spilled coffee on your blouse and took it off immediately to put it into the washing machine. The coffee had gone through your blouse and had soaked into you bra also. You started to take your bra off but turned your back before I saw your breasts. What you did was natural but what I felt wasn't. I was disappointed that I didn't get to see your breast. I never would have guessed that I would react that way. After that I just gradually started to think about you in a more sexual way. I never planned to do anything about it because your friendship was more important to me that my sexual fantasy."

"You actually had fantasies about me?"

"Yes, I did."

"Did you ever do that?"

"Did I ever do what?"

"Do it with another woman?"

Dot said, "No I never did. Like I said, before I met you I had never wanted to do it." Then she stood up and moved over to sit on the sofa next to Patty. She took Patty's hands in hers and said, "Have you ever wanted to make love to another woman?"

Patty was still looking down at her hands. She said, "No I never have." Then she looked into Dot's face and said, "But I think I want to with you."

This statement caught me so much by surprise that I almost yelled out. I couldn't believe what Patty had just said. She wanted to have sex with Dot.

Dot turned to Patty and kissed her on the mouth and Patty responded. Dot let go of Patty's hands and put her arms around Patty and pulled her close and kissed her again. The two of them kissed several more times then Dot put her hand on Patty's knee and slowly began to move it up under her skirt. Although Patty continued to return Dot's kisses with equal passion she kept her knees together as she sat stiffly and resisted Dot's attempts to get her hand between Patty's legs. After a while Dot started kissing and nibbling on Patty's ear then she whispered something to Patty. Right after that Patty let her legs separate and Dot's hand disappeared all the way underneath Patty's skirt. I could tell by the expression on Patty's face that Dot must have had her fingers inside her panties.

The kissing and fingering went on for several minutes and I found myself with an erection that was so hard it was beginning to hurt. I had to open my pants to relieve the pressure.

After breaking from one particularly long kiss Dot pulled back and stood up. Then she said, "Should we go upstairs?"

Patty didn't respond immediately so Dot reached down and took Patty's chin in her hand and said, "If you're not sure about this we can stop right now."

Without getting up Patty reached out and put her hands on the backs of Dot's legs and as she slid her hands up under Dot's skirt said, "This is how sure I am." Patty moved her hands all the way up under Dot's skirt and grabbed Dot's ass and pulled her closer. Then Patty pulled Dot's panties down and let them drop to her ankles. Next Patty lifted Dot's skirt up to expose her pussy. Patty just stared at Dot's pussy as Dot stepped out of her panties and spread her legs farther apart. Patty hesitated only minute before she pushed her face into Dot's crotch. I couldn't see what she was doing but I guessed from Dot's reactions that she was tonguing her pussy.

Dot took Patty's head in her hands and held it tight against her pussy as she pushed her hips forward to give Patty better access to her love hole. Dot let Patty pleasure her like this for a few minutes before she pulled Patty to her feet and kissed her on the mouth. Then Dot said, "Let's go to bed."

When they started moving toward the stairs I had to quickly move back into the bedroom. To my complete disappointment Patty closed our bedroom doors behind them so that I wasn't able to see anything. I sat for a few minutes trying to figure out a way I could spy on them but there was none. I finally gave up and slipped quietly downstairs and out into the garage. I was so horny by then that I had to pull my cock out and masturbate. I grabbed an old shop towel and blew my load into it and then cleaned myself up.

Afterward I walked back to my car and drove to my office. I tried to work but the image of my wife with her face buried in Dot's pussy would not let me concentrate on anything else. I had never thought about how I would react to seeing something like that. When Dot had told me she was attracted to Patty that way I never thought, 'Boy I'd like to see that.' The only thing that came to my mind was how repulsed Patty would be if she knew Dot wanted her that way.

The odd thing was that I was ready to go crazy if it had been Jack having sex with Patty. But somehow the idea of Dot having sex with Patty thrilled me.

I was still sitting in my office at four o'clock when my phone rang. It was Patty and she wanted to know when I was coming home. I told her I wasn't sure and she said, Please come home now. I want to talk to you."

This worried me because I couldn't imagine what she might say. All kinds of possibilities came to mind and none of them were good. Could it be that she was going to tell me that she wanted run away with Dot? I couldn't believe that would happen but I was still very nervous as I drove home.

When I walked into the house Patty a large scotch waiting for me. This made me feel even worse. Patty handed me the drink and said, "I think your are going to need this. Then she led the way into the living room. I sat in the chair facing the sofa, expecting that Patty would sit on the sofa. That way I could look into her eyes as she spoke. But Patty stood in front of me instead. Patty paced back and forth a few times then stopped in front of me again and said, "Today I did something that I didn't think I was capable of doing and I know will shock you."

I took a big gulp of my drink as I thought to myself, 'Here it comes.' As I felt the warmth of the scotch spread down my throat into my stomach I tried to relax my muscles to relieve some of the tension I was feeling but it didn't work.

Patty paced some more then said, "First I have to tell you that I love you. I could never love anyone else as much as I love you. But this afternoon... this afternoon Dot came over to visit. I am not sure how it happened but I ended up in bed with her."

Trying to act completely surprised and not give away the fact that I already knew, I said, "Dot made love to you? You let her do that?"

Patty said, "She didn't just make love to me, I made love to her too."

I said, "How do you feel about it? I mean did you enjoy it while it was happening? Are you upset about it now? What are you going to do?"

Patty just stared at me for a minute, I guess trying to decide how to answer my questions. Then she said, "I'm not sure how I feel about it. I enjoyed it while it was happening and now, even I though I know it's wrong I feel happy. You know the way you feel after something good happens and you feel as if you are glowing for a while afterwards? That's how I feel right now. As to what I am going to do about it, that's up to you?"

"How do you mean it's up to me?" I wasn't sure how I felt because I had no idea where this conversation was leading me.

"Like I said, I love you. I will do what ever you say. If you want me to stay away from Dot, I will. If you still want to move somewhere else, I'll go with you."

"Why don't you tell me what you would really like to do?"

Patty said, "Well, if I had my choice, we would stay here. I would like to be able to have sex with Dot again. Not just once but whenever we wanted. I would also like to occasionally have sex with Jack and I know that Dot wants to have sex with you.

K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers