Boston Cream Pie Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter og the BCP series
2.9k words
114.9k
63
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

While we were waiting for Dot to come over for dinner, Patty told me that she hadn't said anything to her about the three of us having sex that night and that I wasn't to bring the subject up. She said that she wanted to initiate things. When Dot arrived she was wearing a short black skirt and red blouse. Patty had dressed in a casual blue dress that buttoned down the front. Both women looked great and it was difficult for me to concentrate on eating my dinner and to not say anything about Patty's plans for the evening.

When we had finished eating the two women began clearing the dishes from the table and I went into the living room and put on some soft music. When Patty and Dot came into the room I asked Dot to dance with me. We were dancing to a slow song when Patty came over and said that she wanted to cut in, but instead of dancing with me she took Dot into her arms and they began to dance.

I went and sat on the sofa and watched the two of them dance with anticipation of what was to come. As they danced slowly around the room Patty pulled Dot close and kissed her on the mouth. Dot looked surprised but she didn't pull away and when Patty kissed her for the second time Dot seemed to just melt into her arms. The two of them continued to dance as they kissed and explored each other's bodies with their hands.

After dancing, kissing and fondling each other for several more minutes Patty suggested that they go up to the bedroom. I followed them upstairs without saying a word. In the bedroom Dot began to unbutton Patty's dress. She moved slowly, kissing Patty's body as she exposed it. Patty wasn't wearing a bra so Dot began sucking on her breasts as she continued to unbutton the dress. When she had the last button opened, Dot slipped the dress of Patty's shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I think I was as surprised as Dot to find that Patty wasn't wearing any panties.

Patty stepped back from Dot and sat down on the edge of the bed and then spread her legs. She indicated that she wanted Dot to pleasure her pussy orally. Dot didn't hesitate, she immediately got on the floor between Patty's legs and began sucking on the offered pussy.

My cock was so hard from watching this scene that I had to open my pants and take it out. I sat down on a chair and slowly stroked my cock as I watched the erotic show Patty and Dot were giving me. I don't think either of them was any longer aware that I was even in the room. It wasn't long before Dot was tongue-fucking Patty through an orgasm. When it hit, Patty fell back on the bed and began humping her pussy into Dot's face. After Patty's orgasm subsided Dot sat down on the bed next to Patty and they put their arms around each other and Patty began kissing licking her own juices off Dot's lips. Before that moment I had never realized how beautiful two women kissing each other could be. I was so aroused that I had to stop stroking my cock so that I would not climax and shot my load on the floor. After some time Dot pulled herself away from Patty and stood up in front of her and then remover her clothes. Patty stared at her in aroused fascination and as Dot lowered her panties I saw Patty lick her lips as if she was looking at a delicious meal, which I guess in a way she was.

When she was naked, Dot got onto the bed with Patty and the two began kissing again. Patty lowered her head and kissed Dot's breasts, spending a lot of time sucking and teasing the nipples before moving down over her belly and ending up with her face in Dot's curly bush. From there Patty licked and kiss her way to Dot's mound and pushed her tongue inside. Patty licked, kissed, and sucked on Dot's pussy and then concentrated on Dot's clitoris. Dot grabbed Patty's head and pulled her mouth tight against her pussy as she exploded in orgasm.

Afterward the two of them were lying on the bed relaxing when Patty said, "Dot, would you do me a favor?"

Dot said, "Yes, anything you want."

"I want you and Gary to make me a cream pie?"

"What? You want me to... Oh.. I like that idea."

Patty said, "Gary, come over her please."

I went over to the bed and Patty got up and helped me get my clothes off. When I was naked we got on the bed with Dot and Patty bent over and took my cock into her mouth as far as she could and then slowly pulled back and let it pop out. Then Patty told Dot and me what she wanted us to do. Patty lay down on her back and had Dot get on her hands and knees above her so that Dot's pussy was above her head and then Patty told me to get behind Dot. When I was in position, Patty reached up and guided my cock into Dot's pussy.

I began to slowly pump my cock into Dot and as I did this I could feel Patty playing with my balls. As I got into a rhythm with Dot, Patty lifted her head and was licked the shaft of my cock each time I pulled back from Dot. This sensation in combination with the view of Dot lowering her head down between Patty's legs had me fighting to hold off my climax. I managed to last a total of about ten minutes before I lost control. I began slamming into Dot hard and fast as I felt the first pulses of my climax followed by the eruption of hot spunk from the end of my cock.

When I had fired my last shot of my cream into Dot's vaginal cannel, and my erection was waning, Patty pulled my cock out of Dot's pussy and engulfed it in her mouth. She quickly sucked me clean then pushed me away.

As I climbed off of the bed I saw a large drop of my semen drip from Dot's labia and land on Patty's nose. It didn't seem to bother her at all. Patty just reached up and put her hands on both of Dot's hips and pulled her down so that she was sitting on Patty's face. Patty pushed her tongue inside Dot and began sucking my cream from Dot's hole. This tongue action soon had Dot climaxing on Patty's face forcing more of my cream out of her juicy pussy.

Patty didn't stop sucking on Dot's pussy until there was no more cum to eat. Then she let go of Dot's hips and Dot got off of her. When the two women looked at each other the expression on the faces was one of pure animal lust.

Patty briefly looked and me and said, "Would you mind leaving us alone now. Please close the door on your way out."

I felt funny being dismissed like that, especially when I would have rather stayed and watched some more, but I left as requested. I was invited back into the room about an hour later to help Patty make a cream pie for Dot after which I was again asked to leave.

Dot spent the night in bed with Patty and I slept in the guest room. I was a little upset about being excluded but I was aroused all night just thinking about what they were doing behind those closed doors.

In the morning after Dot left Patty said, "I know I wasn't fair to you last night but having sex with Dot was a new experience and I just couldn't get enough of it. I promise that this won't happen every time I'm with Dot but I think there will be times when Dot and I will want to be alone, can you understand that?"

I said, "I think I do. I guess I don't mind as long as it is not to often and the rest of the time I get to play too."

I was still aroused from what I had witnessed the previous evening. Watching two women making love to each other is the hottest most erotic thing I had ever seen and I was hoping that I was going to get to watch that often in the future. I wanted to have sex with Patty right then but I had to get ready for work.

I was horny all day but Patty took care of the problem as soon as I got home that evening. Apparently she had been just as horny as I had been.

After we made love I asked Patty if she had seen Dot that day. Patty said, "Dot called and told me that since Jack would be out of town till Friday, she was going to go stay with her mother till Saturday. Why? Where you hoping for a repeat of last night?"


I just laughed and said, "No, I was just curious." But I think she might have been at least part right.

On Friday evening when I got home from work Patty wasn't home. She hadn't left a note so I had no idea where she might be. The message light on the phone was not blinking but I decided to check messages anyway. There were three messages. Two were from banks that wanted to send me their credit cards and the third was from Jack.

Jack's call was to Patty not me. He said, "Patty, Dot told me that you had her over for dinner a couple of nights ago. Does this mean that we are all friends again? I sure hope so. I was wondering, since Dot is out of town till tomorrow, if you would like to get together this afternoon. Give me a call when you get this message, or just come over to the house."

I wondered if that was where Patty was, with Jack. I started to get angry. Was she sneaking off with Jack again? I thought we had settled that, but then I remembered that Patty told me just three days ago that she would like to be able to sneak off with Jack once in a while. I wasn't happy about that but she had warned me. I thought about going over to Jack's house and dragging Patty back home but decided against it. I didn't want to make a scene and it was probably already too late to stop them from having sex, so I decide to wait till Patty came home to deal with her.

I went and got a beer from the refrigerator and sat in the living room and thought about what Patty and Jack might be doing. I had an image in my head of Jack sucking on Patty's nipples while he pushed his hand inside her panties to play with her pussy. I began to feel a strange combination of jealously and arousal. The more I thought about what they might be doing the stronger the feelings got. I worried that I was actually beginning to enjoy my pain. As I concentrated on visualizing Patty sucking on Jack's cock I was feeling a kind of divine misery. I found that as jealous as I was about the idea of Jack fucking my wife, I couldn't wait for her to come home so I could make love to her.

It was an hour later when Patty came into the house. I called to her and asked her to come into the living room. I told her to come stand in front of me, which she did. Then I said, "Did Jack fuck you?"

Patty said, "What do you think?"

I said, "I think he did?" Then I put my hand on the inside of Patty's left leg and started to slide my hand slowly up under her skirt. Then I said, "In a few seconds I will know for sure."

Patty reached down and grabbed my wrist to stop me and said, "What are you going to do when you find out?"

I said, "I haven't decided yet."

Patty let go of my hand and said, "Well then, decided."

I slid my hand the rest of the way up her leg and when the back of my hand touched her panties I knew. They were very wet. I slipped my fingers inside the crotch of her panties and pushed a finger inside her pussy and found that she was extremely sloppy. I pulled my hand out and pulled Patty closer then I reached around to the back of her skirt and unzipped it and I let it drop to the floor and then I hooked my thumbs in the waist of her panties and began to pull them down. As I did this I looked up at Patty's face and saw that she had her eyes closed.

When I had her panties around her ankles I help her step out of them. I moved forward on the sofa until I was close enough to Patty's vagina that I could smell the combination of the scent of her aroused sex and Jack's semen. I reached behind her and put my hands on her ass and pulled her to me and pushed my face into her messy pussy and stuck my tongue into her hole and tasted the sexual cocktail that she and Jack had made. After just a couple of minutes of this Patty's legs began to shake and she statrted to climax, increasing the flow of her sex cocktail.

Patty's legs became so weak that I had to help her lie down on the floor so she wouldn't fall down. As soon as she was on the floor I went back to eating her pussy. After all this was a Boston cream pie.

After Patty's second orgasm I pushed my cock inside her and pumped her until I felt my climax approaching and then I quickly pulled out and offered my cock to Patty's mouth. She took my cock into her mouth and accepted my love cream, which she swallowed.

After that we went up to bed where we fooled around some more before we finally fell asleep.

Since that time Patty has had a few more occasions when she snuck off with Jack for sex and while I am still jealous when she does that I have found that I actually enjoy the misery and look forward to making love to Patty when she comes home. Of course to be fair, I have had at least as many private sessions with Dot so I really can't complain.

Last Saturday Patty suggested that we have Jack and Dot over for dinner and whatever. After dinner Jack and I were sitting in the living room watching television and the girls had gone upstairs to look at some clothes that Patty had bought that afternoon. They had been upstairs about twenty minutes when Patty called down and asked us to come up and join them.

When Jack and I walked into the bedroom Patty and Dot were both naked and lying next to each other on the bed. Patty smiled at us and said, "Dot and I want you two to fuck us right here. Hurry up and get undressed."

Jack and I undressed and started over to the bed. We hesitated as we got to the bed because neither of us knew whom we were supposed to fuck. Dot said, "Gary, you do me and Jack will do Patty."

In all of the fooling around the four of us had done over the last several months we had never all been in the same room, let alone the same bed. As soon as I got in the bed with Dot she pulled me on top of her and guided my cock to her hole. When she pressed my cock head against her pussy I could tell she was already wet and well lubricated. I began to suspect that Patty and Dot had been playing with each other before they invited Jack and me to come up.

Once I had my cock inside Dot we started moving at a comfortable rate and I looked over to see that Jack was doing the same with Patty. Seeing Patty taking Jack's cock right next to me increased my arousal and I was soon pumping a big load of my cream inside Dot's tunnel. When my climax ended I collapsed on top of Dot and looked over in time to see the end of Jack's climax. When we were both spent the girls asked us both to get off the bed. Then to my surprise and delight Patty and Dot turned around in the bed and got into a sixty-nine position and began to suck on each other's pussy. Patty was eating my cream from Dot and Dot was eating Jack's from Patty. This went on until both of them had given each other an orgasm. Then they both looked up at us, there faces all slick with a combination of the sex cocktails leaking from their pussies, and said, "We like cream pies too."

The rest of the evening was spent with the four of us in bed doing everything we could to give pleasure to each other.

That brings us up to today. Jack picked Patty up to go out for lunch about a half hour ago and I am going over to spend the afternoon with Dot. I guess this is the way our lives will be for a while. I hope a long while.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories