Bostonfictionwriter's Big Bash Ch. 01

Story Info
Author throws a big bash and you are invited.
1.5k words
2.83
20.8k
1
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you ready for a party? Are you ready for some fun? Would you like to rub elbows with some hot women and men who have as much as a libido as you do? Well, sign up to attend the biggest bash of the year. I'm hoping to collect thousands of attendees to make this the biggest and best party of the sexes ever, bigger than the swingers' party they hold in Vegas.

It's been a long, but gratifying year of writing stories. I've never written so many stories in such a short time. As a reward to all those who have read, voted, and commented on my stories, I decided to throw a big bash, a wild party, and a continual celebration where you can rub elbows with all the characters in my stories.

This is your chance to meet those characters who appeared in my stories up close and personal. Moreover, anything goes. If you find a consenting woman or man, go for it. If you find a nonconsenting/reluctant woman or man go for it because I have invited all the characters from seventy of my two hundred and fifty stories to celebrate the first year of my participation in Literotica and you are invited, too.

So, come one! Come all! Bring your grandmother, your grandfather, your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your aunts, your uncles, your cousins, and bring your friends. Everyone is invited; only make sure you RSVP so that I know how much booze to buy.

There is an open bar filled with your favorite beverage, beer, wine, water, soda, coffee and tea. Don't fill up on the appetizers of crab cakes and Alaskan king crab legs because there is an all you can eat buffet with lobster, filet mignon, and garlic mashed potatoes. For those of you who are vegetarians or vegans, I have plenty of food for you, too. Do you like Chinese stir fry with plenty of veggies without all the meat? Let me tell you, the way that Chef Wan makes it, it is delicious.

Champagne is served from an eternal flowing fountain. I hope you like cherries because for desert, there are sumptuous mounds of cherries jubilee. For those who love chocolate, I have black forest cake slathered in rich dark chocolate. If you don't like what's on the menu, have whatever you want. Just grab a waitress, put in your order, and we'll make it special for you. Don't give the cost another thought. It's on me.

Everyone is invited to my big bash, especially you, and, yes, even you. Afraid of flying? Don't have the time to drive? Do you have a conflicting schedule? Don't worry about it. The big bash is conveniently located in your home and is available whenever you want to participate in it. Of course, unfortunately, your attendance is limited to only reading about it, but I assure you that it will be well worth the investment of your time to imagine you are here with all who are in attendance.

I wanted to give back something now that I have completed my first year writing stories at Literotica. I've had a ball and am continuing to have the time of my life by writing stories. Last year, I was just testing the waters. I only wrote 195 stories. This year, I plan on writing 500. I'd like to thank Literotica for making a free site like this available to amateur writers, such as myself. Thank you, Literotica.

Now, this big bash wasn't my idea, no, not at all. It was the idea of my characters, yep, they all rattled around in my head wanting me to give them a party. They are such horny party animals. They are handling all the details, including the guest list, which is quite large. Since they are the people in my stories, they all wanted to meet one another, have a few drinks, have some laughs, and share their stories. Who knows, maybe, they might turn this big bash into an outrageous orgy. I have a funny feeling that this big bash is going to be an excuse for them to have sex with one another. So, if you are like me and like reading about sex, then come along with us because I saved the most comfortable seat for you.

Nonetheless, even though it wasn't my idea, I thought the big bash was a good idea and, besides, the bash wouldn't cost me anything. I just have to take the time to write it. Oh, don't get me wrong. There is absolutely no charge to you. It's free. All of it is free, the booze, the food, and who knows, you may even get lucky. Go ahead, look around the room. Do you see anyone who you'd like to get to know a little better? C'mon, don't be shy.

The guest list below is comprised of 93 women and 57 men for a total of 150 guests. There are two gay men, four lesbian women, one transsexual, one cross-dresser, a dozen bi-sexual women with another dozen bi-curious women, two bi-sexual men, fifty-one heterosexual men, and sixty-five heterosexual women attending Bostonfictionwriter's Big Bash. And that's not counting you.

Aileen from Aileen.

Doris, my mother-in-law, from Escalator Stripped My Mother-in-law Naked, Mother-in-laws Accidental Nudity, and Flashing Mother-in-law.

Ruth, Doris's transsexual brother from Baby Ruth

Cynthia married to my father from Bitch Witch Hitch Stitch

Vicky from Can I Watch?

Preston Rogers from Cancer Cure

Bo Derek, Linda Carter, Farah Fawcett, Cheryl Ladd, Candace Bergman, Loni Anderson, and Shelley Long from Celebrity Ball and from Midnight Celebrities.

Patricia and Dave from Coveting My Neighbor's Wife.

Sheila Farnsworthy from Crude Oil Revenge.

Maureen from Dad Voyeurs Daughter's Sexy Friend.

Stuart from Do You Know a Cross-dresser.

Emma Charles and Ashleigh from Emma.

Katherine from Eternal Love.

Tina from Exhibitionistic Man Meets Voyeuristic Woman.

Ruthie and Jana from Girls Fight Club.

Angelica from Has This Ever Happened To You?

Al and Julie from He Was A Real Closet Fan.

Gary and Judy from Home Alone For The Holidays Again.

Ashleigh from How To Voyeur Women.

Audrey from Humper-Sex-X Sleep System.

Anna and Lana from Indecent Proposal.

IRS Agent Edna Bitterly from IRS Audit.

Jack from Jack Was Having A Bad Day.

Jason, his mother Sue, his sister Chris, and his cousin Ellen from Jason's Journals.

Clarence and Priscilla Pine from Kinky Love.

Jessica, Trish, Bob, Shirley, and Grandma from Looking Through Your monitor.

June and Larry from Loving Men To Make Ends Meet.

Betty and Davis from Beautiful Betty.

Linda, Debbie, Phil, and Julie from Married Too Long.

Sheila from My Girlfriend Is A Dog.

Samantha from Sex With My Sister-in-law Samantha.

Angela from My Sister-in-law Angela's Big Tits.

Nellie Belle from Nellie Belle.

Vinnie, Domenic, and Anthony from Night Vision.

Todd and Veronica from Odd Todd.

Jimmy and Julie from Omen.

David and Julie from Once Upon A Time...

Joey and Vito from Online News.

Dr. Justice and Stephen from Paid Volunteer Wanted.

Jason and Brian from Panty Bandit.

Norman and Cynthia from Panty Man.

Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Madonna, Geena Davis, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Cher, Jamie Lee Curtis, Kelly Preston, John Travolta, Katie Coric, Julie Chen, and Meredith Vieira from Paparazzi.

David and Trish from Phantom of Literotica.

Cindy, Tony, Jimmy, and Irene from Playing Preying Predators.

Angelo from Pocket Tits.

Joe, Steve, George, and Priscilla from Priscilla.

Gary, Steve, and Julie from Prudish Wife Was The Blowjob Queen.

Gabriella, Victoria, and Wade from Psychic Powers of Dr. Freddie.

Elizabeth from Sanely Insane.

Amanda from School Crossing Guard.

Susan from Short On Money, But Not On Love.

Elizabeth and Stephen from Son's Incestuous Scheme.

Susan from Susan.

Gina from Swingers' Halloween Masquerade Ball.

Linda from Psychiatrist.

Laura, Joe, Bob, Sue, Chad, Crystal, Tiffany, and Giorgio from The Swingers' Dance.

Sue from The Widow.

Brenda, Peter, and Dr. Nolan from There Is Someone For Everyone.

Gino from They Got Away With It.

Thomas, Maureen, Irene, and Kathleen from Thomas.

Jason from Town Nude Day.

Gary, Joey, Billy, and Arthur from Umbrella.

Sheila, Mandy, Gina, Angela, Jack, and Brian from Upskirt, Sitting Uppie, Downblouse.

Cheryl from Valentine's Gift of Sex.

Walter and Edna from Villain of Black Valentine's Day.

Brenda from Voyeurism and Exhibitionism.

Mary and John from What If The Roles Were Reversed.

Michael, Gabriella, and Ralphie from With Help From Michael O'Leary.

Myra from X-Men, Angles, Devils Or Aliens?

So, sit back and enjoy yourself. Most of the characters wanted to attend. There were, of course, a few reluctant characters, who didn't want to be part of this group. I had to coerce Betty and Davis of Beautiful Betty and twist the arms of Jana and Ruthie of Girls Fight Club. Who knows, we may even see a good catfight.

I just need for you to RSVP below with your vote and your comment telling me how many you are taking with you to Bostonfictionwriter's Big Bash.

To be continued...