Both Have The Same Wants

Story Info
Couple and his best friend share pleasure.
3.1k words
4.34
127.6k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known for a long time what he wants. Nick wants another threesome with Eric. We've done this before, 4 years ago and while I and they enjoyed it thoroughly I haven't allowed it to happen again. I guess guilt or the fact that I did enjoy it so much. I love my husband and don't really want anyone but him but he wants more. In his case he loves to watch me getting fucked. He is totally turned on watching another mans dick going in and out of my pussy and if he enjoys watching it as much as I enjoyed getting it then he was in heaven.

Eric is his good friend and Eric's wife is my best friend. She doesn't get into threesomes, groups or anything "strange" and has off handedly told us many times she doesn't care if we take Eric home with us.

As I said, I did enjoy having two men at once but I'm afraid of letting myself go I guess and how could I do that with my best friend's husband. She says she doesn't care, doesn't want to know but is she being honest or just kidding around? I think she probably thinks we have done it but doesn't want to know, after all the two guys did have me alone one night and really poured it on but nothing happened and when I told her the next night all she could say was "I can't believe you were able to hold them off". It was like she expected me to fuck them and didn't mind. Oh don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind having them both and I know Nick and Eric would be all over it. Eric's dick is a nice one too, like Nicks actually, birthmark and all except about 1" longer.

Nick as told me so many times how much he loved watching me suck another man. Most women would love to have him and I him all to myself. Yes, I know, I'm selfish; he is not obviously if he loves to watch me with another man. He also says he would rather have a MMF threesome rather than a FFM threesome.

I loved the feeling running through me the first time Eric's dick entered my pussy, I quivered with excitement as he plunged his 8" dick into me, Nick watching and stroking himself with a curious and excited look. I've only had sex with two men and it was exciting when it happened. I would like just me and Eric once while Nick watches. He could probably watch for a while but would end up stroking himself to orgasm before long. I wonder if he would just watch the two of us for a while?

They both tasted good too, I remember vaguely how they both had similar tastes. I thought about swallowing Eric's load but at the time I didn't know how Nick would take that. I know now that he would love it if I did. The more I reason this out the more I want to make it happen again and fuck their brains out and drain their balls of every drop of cum.

I remember very well I was lying on the floor, legs spread and Eric was pounding away at me. If felt so good, Nick was watching and stroking himself watching it all and loving it, so was I! I had the urge to pull Eric to me and kiss him while my legs were spread wide and he was fucking me but I wasn't sure how Nick would take that. I know now he wanted it, he wanted all of us, me especially to just do it, let it go and do it!

I loved that day a lot, feeling another man in me, feeling his cum in me and on me. Nick said he loved the way my pussy felt after being fucked, so did I. Yes, I would like to feel that again and I am lucky to have a husband who likes it too, most would want to females as most men do and he wouldn't turn it down but he loves to watch me and another go at it as well as get his. His thought is I have everything needed to satisfy two men without any trouble and I did like knowing that I made them both feel that good.

I'd love to make them both feel good again as they make me feel good but should I? Would I? Could I? I shouldn't but I want to, for Nick as well as me. I know I could and I damn well know I would. I would love to have them both again and see the look of pleasure on Nicks face as well as Eric's and this month marks 4 years since we last did it, it would make a great "anniversary" gift for all of us.

The thought of having two beautiful dicks in me, on me and all over me is making me hot and hungry. I know Nick is hungry for it, I'll do it, I want it and so do they, they've made that perfectly clear for some time now.

I E-mail Eric and let him know that I want to give he and Nick their Christmas gift but it has to be today. I surf the net for a few minutes awaiting the answer, it seems like forever but the answer comes back. He would love to come over and get his gift; he'll be here in 30 minutes! This is great, I'll go wake Nick up, I'm sure he'll have no trouble getting up for this, in EVERY sense.

I gently wake him by stroking his forehead and face. He stirs and awakens as I tell him what I planned and his reaction is no disappointment! He is in shock in fact, still asking me if I was serious. After a few minutes of convincing him I told him I was going to take a shower and he went down to get a cup of coffee.

I was making my way down stairs after cleaning up when Eric showed up. I asked him to go up and shower also and he did without complaint and eagerly while Nick was sipping on another cup of coffee. Again Nick is in shock but is also as excited as a kid on Christmas. He tells me that when Eric gets out of the shower he is going to get one and that we can start while he is taking his shower if we want. Nick and I head up to the bedroom where Eric is still in the shower. Nick starts to undress as I sit in one of our chairs and ask if he is sure about all this. He lets me know that he has been waiting for this moment for a long time and will savor it. Nick tells me he loves to watch me and Eric, as well as participate.

Eric is done and is drying off as Nick steps in the bathroom and gets ready for his shower and tells Eric that he and Tracy are free to start if they want while he showers and judging by the hardness of Eric's dick he's ready!

Eric wastes no time as he approaches me, gets on his knees and starts to finger my pussy lightly while taking a nipple into his mouth. This feels good, so good, I want it as I beg him to take me. He pauses in his assault on my breast to look at me but before he could speak I pull his lips to mine and kiss him. As we release from our embrace he kisses his way down my neck while feeling my thighs and pussy. Oh God I love this and I too will savor this for a lifetime. I'm going to make this a great day for all of us. His kisses start to turn to a sucking when he reaches the base of my neck and shoulders; he's giving me a hickey! It feels good but will Nick mind? I think he won't but I'm not sure, I'm not going to stop Eric though, it feels great!

With a hickey on my neck, Eric is making tracks to my belly and my pussy which is eagerly awaiting to be abused today. His tongue is fucking my belly button; it feels good and strange at the same time. His fingers have been working my hot, wet and willing pussy all this time and is ready for anything these two men want to do to it. Eric's tongue is there, he's teasing me with his tongue, eat me, please eat me I think to myself, I want you, your tongue, your dick I think to myself again as he finally starts his oral attack on my pussy. Oh yes this feels good, so good.

I look to the bathroom door and there stands Nick drying off watching with desire, I know this because his dick is hard as a rock too and standing ready for action. He is watching Eric eat me and appears to be loving all of it. I motion to him to come to me and he does as I take his hard dick into my mouth. This is good, no this is great, I have two wonderful men attending to my wants and desires and I'm going to make sure I attend to theirs. I suck Nick as he lets out a loud moan and tells me how hot and sexy it looks, me sucking him and Eric eating my pussy. He says he wishes it wouldn't end. Nick is already giving me precum, he is excited. I stop and look at Nick then Eric and tell them I want to suck them both.

Eric moves his dick to the other side of me and I take him into my mouth, his dick coated heavily in precum I take it all while stroking Nick. I'm so damn horny right now I want to swallow their loads but they're not ready to give it to me it seems. I'm thirsty for their cum, their kisses, their everything. I turn my attention to Nick again, his full of precum again and feel myself ready to loose control, I want them, both of them and the problem is I want them in my, on me, all over me all day! I'm beginning to wonder if I will be able to get enough of them today, but I'm damn sure going to try. I start to suck Eric again as Nick moves to my neck with his lips and starts to kiss it. He moves to the base of my neck and starts to give me a hickey opposite of the one Eric gave me. What a Christmas gift this is. Eric's dick is swelling, is he ready? If he is I'm going to swallow every drop of his seed, I want it. Eric is starting to pump my mouth, I think he is ready. Then I hear Nick whisper in my ear, "take it, swallow him if you want, I want it too".

Nick starts to nibble on my shoulders while I suck Eric with everything I have. I feel the head of his dick swelling in my mouth as he is still pumping my mouth. I start to taste and feel small spurts hitting my mouth, he is ready. I take him as deep as I can and he gives me his seed. I feel it hit my mouth and throat, hot and sweet it feels tastes so good. He delivers what seems like gallons as I have to pull back some to take it all but I take it all not wasting a drop. Nick is breathing heavy and telling me how sexy and erotic this is. He doesn't have to tell me, I KNOW! Why have I deprived my wonderful husband of this all this time?

With Eric's dick getting limp in my mouth I release him. Nick moves to my mouth and kisses my deep, with passion and desire. Nick breaks our lip lock and moves his dick to my mouth and I take his pre cum soaked dick in my mouth with pleasure sucking him and wanting his cum too. Eric is sucking my breast while both are fingering my pussy. Nick tells Eric that he can't wait to watch his dick fucking Tracy's pussy. Eric lets him know that he can't wait either. I can't either I think to myself while enjoying the attention I'm getting from these two.

Eric moves between my legs as Nick moves his hand out of his way and starts to lick and tongue my pussy again. This is so good, my husbands' dick in my mouth and our friends mouth on my pussy. I let Nicks dick go for a minute and look at Eric and tell him I want him to eat me and fuck me. Almost on cue they both said they want to fuck me. I love this, all of this and I'm going to get all I can while I can. I start my work on Nick again while Eric is eating my pussy.

Nick is giving me so much pre cum and I want it, I love it. I feel Eric's mouth move from my pussy, thinking "don't stop" but what I'm about to get is much better. He starts rubbing his dick against my pussy! That feels good, so good as he rubs it harder and pops the head in and out of my pussy. Nick pulls out of my mouth and watch's like a kid in amazement. I turn my sights to Eric also as he starts to penetrate my love canal. His dick is semi hard and getting harder. Do I really turn these two on that much? I truly hope so as they turn me on that much. I feel Eric slipping into me all the way now, still not completely hard but getting harder as Nick tells him to fuck me. In the heat of the moment I look at Eric "you feel so good, fuck me, I want you, I want you in me". He wastes no time and starts to pump my pussy as his dick is hard and ready. Nick is stroking himself not taking his eyes off my pussy.

Eric is pounding my pussy like it's never been. I'm watching him going in and out myself and think to myself how good it looks and feels. I pull his lips to mine and kiss him and tell him to fuck my pussy. He lets me know he wants me, he says he wants to suck, fuck, lick and kiss me all over. He is deep, I feel it, I feel a pain but it's a pleasurable pain strangely enough. I've never felt it before, as I wince a little Eric drives it deeper. He's hitting my cervix! I have felt it with Nick but not like this. The head of his dick is trying to penetrate my cervix and with each stroke is getting a little farther in, it feels good, real good, I've never felt this before. I tell him how good it feels, how good he feels as I give his lips another kiss and tell him I want him to fuck me like he's never fucked before.

I return to Nick but find he is absorbed with fascination at what is happening as I am. I tell him that Eric's dick is in me deep, he is in my cervix. This gets Nick even hotter if that is possible. How did I get so lucky to have a husband that wants all of this? I can't tell if he is enjoying it as much or more than me. He feeds me is cock, all covered in precum as I like them. I suck him and suck him dry as I can while Eric pounds my pussy like I've never felt before. This is all so good, I don't want it to end and luckily it doesn't have to, at least for now. Nick is leaking profusely and I'm taking it with pleasure.

Eric's dick is easily penetrating my cervix now and with no pain, just pure pleasure. It feels good, it feels real good. His strokes are getting faster, I can only assume he may be ready to give me another hot load of his seed and I am eager to take it. Nick is leaking into my mouth like a water hose and I am just as eager to take his gift. I'm feeling like I'm floating right now, these two wonderful and handsome men attending to my wants and needs. My pussy is wet, so wet it's dripping.

I was right, Eric is ready as he buries his beautiful dick deep into me, I feel the head of his dick penetrate my cervix deep. I think he has the entire head of his dick in it and it feels so good, nothing I've ever felt before and I want it. I feel it, I feel it! He is spurting his load of seed into me, I'm loving this, it is so great. More and more he gives me as my hungry pussy drinks it in, the throbbing of his head in my cervix is making me leak more as well as Nick. I feel myself squirt all over Eric as he is finishing giving me his seed. Nick is just as aroused as he gives me his seed and I drink it with pleasure.

As Nick pulls his half limp tool out of my mouth he gives me a kiss and tells me "thank you". Eric is panting as he pulls his dripping dick out of my well fucked pussy. He leans to me, kisses me gently and lightly on my lips and thanks me also! I'm laying in exhaustion thinking "they're thanking me?". I look to Nick, then Eric and then both and said, "No, Thank you, you were both wonderful".

We cleaned up a little and all decided we needed a drink and a cigarette. I'll fill you in on what happens with the rest of the day, I still have about 4 hours with these two! I'm thinking double penetration; I must have them both in me. I'm going to drain their balls of every last drop of cum because I can and I want it! Besides, they belong to me today and I'm not done with them - YET!