Both Have The Same Wants Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple and his best friend continue sharing
2.3k words
4.34
56.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us are sitting in the garage smoking a cigarette naked and enjoying looking at each other with talk of what we would all like to do next. Nick and Eric are game for anything obviously and that pleases me because so am I. I normally am not this "free" with myself for lack of better words but it feels great and I do want it. Nick said he's always wanted me to let go, so I am. I've not told them that I would like a double penetration because I'm not sure I'm ready for that, we'll wait and see.

Nick, as usual, is still not finished with his cigarette while Eric and I are. Nick smiles as he looks over to both of us and tells us to not wait for him, carry on, here or inside he'll be in when he's finished. I get up and pass in front of Eric and smile and raise an eyebrow. He follows.

As I enter the living room Eric grabs my waist from behind and starts to kiss my shoulders and back. He slowly works his way down my back and it feels so good. With his hand he pushes my back indicating he wants me to bend over the arm of the couch and I graciously comply. His kisses feel good as he has made his way to my ass cheeks and starts to plant a hickey on each cheek. This feels really good. His fingers are rubbing my pussy and his tongue is fondling my ass and vagina. This really feels good, I'm getting wet, very wet from the feeling as well as the excitement of his tongue and hands working me. I think the excitement is two fold, the previous as well as the fact that it's another man doing this and Nick wants it as well as I do.

Eric positions himself behind me and I feel his hand on my ass while his other hand is guiding his dick to the entrance of my pussy. I can't wait, I want it and I remember so well how deep he fucked me when I was in this position 4 years ago. He slowly pushes his dick all the way into me and starts to pump my pussy. Ooh yea, this feels good, I tell him so and that I want him to fuck me. I love the feel of his dick in me filling me up and stretching me. His dick was not quite hard when he first entered but I feel it now and it is definitely hard now as I feel the head of his dick pounding my cervix again! Ooh yes fuck me I tell him while he is complying with my wishes.

Eric is pounding away at me as I look over and there is Nick. He has been watching the entire time and is with no doubt enjoying what he sees. The fact he has a grin on his face and his dick in his hand tells me this. He tells me how hot and sexy it looks and what a turn on it is to hear me talk dirty. I smile back at him and tell him I want them both to fuck me until I can't walk as Eric picks up the pace and is pounding me with a fury. That's it fuck me, fuck me good and hard I tell him as I look to Nick and tell him I want to suck him. He, without hesitation, gives me what I want.

Nick is wet and I take it in my mouth and devour and savor the taste, feel and smell of him while Eric is tearing up my pussy with his dick. Nick is pumping my mouth hard and Eric is pumping my pussy harder and it feels good, like nothing I've felt or had before.

Eric stops his assault on my pussy as he appears to be tired. He pulls out and Nick pulls out of my mouth. They quickly switch and I eagerly take Eric in my mouth while my husband starts to fuck my. This is great, I think I could go all day like this, I want to that's for sure. I taste Eric, he's giving me samples of his wonderful juices and I'm all too eager to accept them. Nick is pulsing inside me, I can feel it which means he is ready to give me his juices and am only too eager to take them too!

With the two of them pounding me from each end I feel Nick bury his dick deep inside me and let his cum shoot in me. I feel it hit the walls of my vagina, it's hot and there is plenty! Eric's dick has been feeding me a slow and steady supply of his juices. My body trembles as I come to another orgasm. They say I'm making THEM feel good, it's they that are making me feel great!

Nick slowly pulls out of me while I continue to suck Eric and willingly take his abundant fluids. I wanted him to leave his dick in me, it feels good, they feel good. I want them both to fill my pussy with their dicks and juices, I can't get enough! Eric wants to fuck me again and I want him too. Eric pulls from me as Nick lays me on my side on the floor and asks Eric to fuck me. I'm begging him to fuck me. I feel his breath on my neck as he easily slips his manhood into me. Nick looks as though he could go again, he has said he loves to watch my pussy getting fucked and well I guess he does. That's good because I'm loving having my pussy getting fucked! Eric is pounding me good; as good as it feels too! Nick is spreading my legs and watching with the most amazed look on his face. I start to stroke him and as I do he leans toward my pussy and starts to lick my clit while Eric is fucking me! Oh my GOD this feels so good, I've never felt this good, I think I'm getting ready to cum again! My husband is licking my clit good while Eric is pounding my pussy. I see my husband's dick dangling in front of me, it looks delicious as I take it into my mouth and suck him while my own orgasm is coming to a climax. What have I done to deserve all of this? What ever it is I want to make sure I keep doing it! I feel myself let go of the orgasm of orgasms and Nick is taking it while Eric is still fucking my pussy. Eric moans as he tells me how warm everything just got and fucks me harder. Eric's dick is pulsing again, it's time and I want it. Eric buries his dick deep in my sore well fucked pussy and squirts more of what I want and need into me.

I can't begin to tell you how good all of this feels or how lucky I am to have a husband that is willing as well as desires to want this. Nick hasn't lost his smile since this started and I might add neither has Eric or me. My pussy is sore right now but not sore enough to let it end, it wants more and so do I.

We're all ready for another quick break and a moment to reflect and clean up for another round. As I get up Nick is heading to our bathroom and Eric goes for the other while I make my way to the garage for a cigarette. As I finished my cigarette and start walking in the house Nick is going to the garage for one and gives me a kiss and a big smile. I let him know I'm going to clean up a little.

As I enter our bedroom I find Eric lying on our bed naked with his already semi erect dick in hand watching porn. I let him know I'll be back out and ready for anything he and Nick want in a minute. His smile is as big as Nicks which makes me smile knowing that I as well as the three of us is making each other feel good and happy.

I open the bathroom door and find Eric in the same position and Nick is still not back. I pause for a minute and think about it and as I do I think Nick wouldn't mind if I started anything, after all he has said he'd like to watch. I approach Eric and ask if there is anything I can do to help. He responds by lying on the bed and waving his dick at me and I eagerly go to it.

I take him into my mouth with lust, passion and desire. I continue working his dick and move to his balls. I take one into my mouth and as I do I hear him let out a loud moan. He likes it! I have news, so do I as I take turns with each of them and work them good. I release his balls and move up his shaft. As I part my lips and take in his rock hard dick I see Nick standing in the doorway slowly stoking his hard dick. It even looks like he has a glistening of precum on the tip. He smiles as I go down on Eric and I moan with pleasure, this entire scenario is just too hot and so are they. I motion for Nick, I want to suck him too, I want that precum he has for me. Nick climbs on the bed and positions himself in front of me. I hold Eric in my hand and take my husband in my mouth. Hmm, it tastes so good. I suck him while stroking Eric. I feel precum on my hand from Eric, ooh I'm in heaven. I lick the precum of Eric and decide to position myself over top of his rock hard 8" dick.

With dick and pussy in position I slowly sink down on Eric's 8" tool. I start gyrating and pumping him all I can. With his hands on my hips and my breast's in front of his face he takes one in his mouth and nibbles and sucks. We're working each other good when I look at Nick and tell him I want them both in me. He looks at me with question as I don't usually like anal but today is an exception. I smile and tell him again I want the two of them in me. As he makes ready and positions himself I tell Eric to rest a moment, he does with breast in mouth.

Nick fingers my already well lubricated entrance and realizes no additional foreplay is needed to comply with my wishes. With dick in hand I feel the head of his dick pressing against my ass and slowly enter. He takes his time since this is probably only the third time in our marriage that it has been in there. After a few minutes he has the full length of his manhood in me and is working it well and it feels good and strange. Having two dicks in me is something I've never felt before and I must admit it feels good. With moans of ecstasy escaping my mouth Eric starts a rhythm that is in sync with Nick. They both work me slow, Eric still attentive to my breast and Nick massaging my ass cheeks. I think I could stay like this forever, they feel so good and I feel great right now, I may be sore when this day is over but what a pleasurable sore that will be.

Both have picked up their rhythm and I feel myself getting really wet and that too familiar feeling building up. With two dicks filling me and four hands caressing me I am about to have another orgasm. They feel it too and maintain their rhythm to ensure I have it and I do. The flood gates open as I let loose of another river of cum all over them. They are now able to work my holes with even more ease and they do. I can feel both of them so well like this, Nick's dick is swelling inside me, I can feel it. This is amazing I tell myself as is swelling and throbbing is felt by me and Eric. Eric, he appears to be throbbing a little himself, is the feel of each other rubbing each other through me an erotic climax for them too?

Eric looks at me and tells me this feels so good and that he is ready to explode. I lean down and give him a light kiss and tell him to give it to me. Nick tells me he is ready and that's when Eric lets go of his load. With the pressure of Nicks dick filling my ass I can feel Eric's orgasm even better and Nick does too! This was too much for him, he can't hold it as I feel him fill my ass with his cum. With both of them in me I felt things I've never felt and the feel of their orgasms and the twitching of their dicks inside me is so wonderful.

With ass and pussy full of my two men and their love juice I'm almost exhausted. I feel Nick pull slowly out of my ass and roll over on the bed as I slowly lift myself off of Eric and roll over between them. This is just picture perfect, lying between two good looking studs and totally worked over by them. Do I ever need a smoke!