Both Shall Live Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers

With a suddenness that caused me to recoil, the belt lashed across my clit and I howled as the kind of pain that I relished caused me to reach new peaks. Lighting into my clit with all his might, Pete was rock hard as he watched me orgasm past the point of pleasure. I was writhing in exquisite agony, cumming hard and wishing both that I could stop and that I would never stop. After another minute, Pete stopped, allowing me to finally come down from the heights, hitting the off button on the end of the plug, which still remained inside me.

As my trembling stilled, he walked over to the dresser and shoved it back into its proper place. Coming back over to the bed, he found me curled around my stomach, whimpering softly. I was still cramping quite painfully because of that horrid plug. Even if it was shut off, it still filled me fuller than I had ever experienced before this day, especially as it was combined with his cum as well. Standing me up carefully, he guided me to the bathroom, and set me on the toilet. Reaching over to turn on the bathtub and put bubble bath in the water, he helped me remain seated upright.

"There now precious, there's only one easy way to get that out. Once you're all done, we'll get you in that tub and everything will be okay again." Tilting me forward slightly, he tugged on the plug, so as to catch it before it could fall into the toilet, and tossed it into the sink to wash off in a bit. As promised, he waited patiently until I was finished, then carefully wiped me off before helping me into the bathtub. Leaving me to lie back in the suds and relax, he moved over to the sink to clean himself and the plug up.

After a few minutes, he heard a plaintive, "Pete!" from behind him. Looking back at me, he saw that I was watching him with some concern. "You're still hard." My brow was furrowed as I tried to figure out why. But I was having a bit of trouble thinking straight after everything that had just gone on in the last little while. "Didn't you get off?"

Pete snorted slightly, coming back to kneel beside the bathtub. "Yes precious. In your arse, don't you remember?"

I shuddered slightly, and nodded slowly. "Oh." That didn't make sense though; why was he still hard if he'd already gotten off? Pete was watching me think about this with some amusement. "Only the once? That's hardly fair."

Sighing softly, he brushed my hair back from my face. "Yes, well, I didn't want to push you too far, now did I?"

This elicited an eye roll from me and I gave him a dirty look. "Too far? I stormed away from you, swore at you, slapped you, slammed a door in your face, tried to lock you out of the bedroom, hid from you and refused to obey you! You should at least leave the situation satisfied, since I'm leaving it well punished for my behaviour!" The bubble bath was having the desired effect, and my head was starting to clear a little.

Pete eyed me speculatively. "That's a valid point, you little brat. Well then, if I should be satisfied, what are you going to do about it?"

"Take a shower with me." Reaching forward, I unplugged the tub and turned on the tap for the shower. Pete got in and pulled the curtain across, reaching to help me stand up. "Not that way." I said this as I allowed him to pull me up only to my knees, refusing to get the rest of the way to my feet. As the water from the shower beat down on his back, I took him in my mouth, licking around his head and sucking it hard. Throwing his head back, he moaned loudly and I smiled. I would surprise him this time; wrapping my arms around his thighs, I went to work on his cock, bobbing up and down on it and pushing forward until it gagged me.

Pulling back up a little, I took a breath through my nose and pushed forward again, struggling to ignore my gag reflex. Swallowing frantically, I tried to relax my throat so that it would go in easier. But too soon I had to pull up for air, and I panted for a moment around his cock.

"That's a good girl, precious. Much more and I'll fill that belly with my cum." This was all the encouragement I needed, knowing that I was pleasing him. Pushing forward again, I shoved and sucked hard, trying to bury my nose in his pubic hair. By swallowing, and with his hand on the back of my head pushing helpfully, I managed, though it cut off most of my oxygen. Grabbing my hair, he pulled me up before I could start to turn blue and let me get some air before he pushed me back down, thrusting up to meet me. One or two more thrusts like this, he lost control and pressed my face in hard against his crotch, burying my nose in his pubic hair as he came hard down my throat.

I swallowed nearly every last drop this time, as he was in far enough that I couldn't spill. But as he finished, he pulled back out so that the final few drops landed on my lips. Pulling me to my feet, he kissed me hard before I got a chance to fully catch my breath, forcing his tongue as far as it would go into my mouth.

"You are the perfect woman!" Pulling back from me, he turned so that the water was hitting both of us rather than just his back, and we cleaned up together, as would become our custom throughout our marriage.

Dasani_83
Dasani_83
20 Followers
12